View Full Version : Where would you live in the Pokéworld?

April 24th, 2008, 7:08 AM
Try to be specific, but base the location on the game-world since not everyone knows all the anime-episodes.

For me it would be a nice apartment in Goldenrod and a larger place in Cerulean. Up north, would like to take over Bill's cottage.

PS) What do you think about which town is the 'capital' of Pokéworld?

April 24th, 2008, 7:31 AM
i would prefer to live in the hoenn region in mossdeep city because it's surrounded by the sea and i like that
johto>the town which sabrina is the gym leader
kanto>ecruteak city
hoenn>mauville city
sinnoh>-(i haven't played d/p yet,lolz!!!)

April 24th, 2008, 8:47 AM
i would prefer to live in the hoenn region in mossdeep city because it's surrounded by the sea and i like that
johto>the town which sabrina is the gym leader
kanto>ecruteak city
hoenn>mauville city
sinnoh>-(i haven't played d/p yet,lolz!!!)

you got johto and kanto mixed up.

I would live at Olivine City. Jasmine's there fools!

April 24th, 2008, 8:49 AM
Well, here are my choices for regions:
Johto: Goldenrod city
Kanto: Vermillion city
Hoenn: Sootopolis
Sinnoh: Heartrome city
But I'd like to live in Goldenrod most.

JX Valentine
April 24th, 2008, 8:52 AM
Up north, would like to take over Bill's cottage.

Good luck. I'd probably be the one sleeping in his living room. XD

Seriously, to answer the question, I'd probably want to live in Cerulean City (not only because of its proximity to the Sea Cottage but also ZOMG WATER POKEMON) or Goldenrod City (because I'd never be bored in a place with that many things to do). If I ended up in Hoenn or Sinnoh, I'd probably settle for Lilycove (quiet city with enough to do) or Hearthome (middle of everything, fairly large with enough to do as well). Yes, I wouldn't go for the Water Gyms in either region because Sootopolis is too freaking isolated, and I never really liked Crasher Wake.

Because Saffron and Celadon are based on the busier parts of Tokyo (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_world_in_relation_to_the_real_world), I would assume either of them would be the capital of the nation as a whole (keeping in mind that regions are merely parts of nations but not the entire thing). Out of those two, it's probably Saffron because of its position in the very center of the Kanto region, although Celadon may be closer to the center of the known regions in general and appears to be a larger, more active city (implying a larger importance, although size and activity sometimes means nothing).

April 24th, 2008, 8:55 AM
you got johto and kanto mixed up.

I would live at Olivine City. Jasmine's there fools!

oh yeah i always mix those two........(i haven't played those games for two years)

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 9:53 AM
Viridian or Vermillion city. Either way, I can just travel through the diglett tunnel to get to the other town :D

April 24th, 2008, 11:50 AM
I'd live just west of the flying gym town, in Hoenn. I forget the name at present.

April 24th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I'd live New Bark Town, in Johto. Brings me back to the beginning of the G/S/C games :cool:

April 24th, 2008, 3:17 PM
Blackthorn City, known as Fusube City in the Japanese version. It's a quiet place in the mountains — my ideal home.

I've noticed how various people answering this thread have made geographical errors, so I encourage posters after me to check the Pokemon world maps.

April 24th, 2008, 3:30 PM
All right lets see...
#1) Johto Region: Olivine City
#2) Kanto Region: Cerulean City
#3) Hoenn Region: Fallarbor Town
#4) Sinnoh Region: Solaceon Town w/ a cabin near Snowpoint City

Reasons why: Olivine City is my first choice because I like being near the sea, in a smaller city but still busy enough to keep me active, easy transport to other places, great view, etc. Cerulean City because its a nice size place relatively quiet (unless TR is stealing things again), its the only city in Kanto with a river, the Cerulean Gym (my personal favorite) and great tech support because Bill lives just outside of town. Fallarbor because its quiet near a lot a nature and a great place for astronomy. Solaceon because its like a 15 minute walk to Hearthome, an hours drive from Veilstone, there's a great restaurant nearby, good journalism (as journalism major thats a key factor for me), ruins to research and quiet all around. Plus if I want to get away, I head to Snowpoint for snowboarding!

April 24th, 2008, 5:04 PM
I would live...

kanto: vermillion city
jhoto: olivine city
hoenn: Pacifilog city... I forgot the name, but it has logs. lol
sinnoh: hearthrome city

Moon lucario
April 24th, 2008, 5:09 PM
lolz i would live in teh pokemon league in sinnoh region, i would be the champion ^-^

April 24th, 2008, 5:35 PM
I would like in these places

Kanto: Pallet Town
Jhoto: New Bark Town
Hoenn: Sootpolis
Sinnoh: Eterna City

April 24th, 2008, 6:03 PM
i would live in goldenrod

April 24th, 2008, 9:25 PM
i would most likey just live in a normal house (Mabey pallet) but i would go on so many adventures i would not live there long i would just leave my family there like what ash dose

Tater Tot
April 25th, 2008, 5:14 AM
The Saffron city gym. XD
I'd just love the enviremont, and I'd be able to ask Sabrina to be a trainer there. XD

April 25th, 2008, 5:20 AM
Blackthorn would be home to me, to be close to the dragons ofcourse

April 25th, 2008, 6:28 AM
Either Lilycove or Celadon... LoL... They have a mall there...

April 25th, 2008, 6:56 AM
i have to say solaceon town i love it there its like i live there in game

April 25th, 2008, 7:29 AM
Probably Saffron City. It's possibly the capital of Kanto, has a train to Johto, and Sabrina is the Psychic-type gym leader so I can probably start out as a Pokemon trainer with a psychic such as Abra, Ralts... Erm... Drowzee... Or a Beldum? Hoenn would probably be Mauville, it's a centerpiece of Hoenn and has paths to a couple of cities. In Sinnoh, probably Hearthrome... I'm not that sure.

April 25th, 2008, 8:00 AM
Kanto: Cinnabar City
Johto: Blackthorn City
Hoenn: SLateport City or Evergrande City
Sinnoh: Sunnyshore City
Fiorre: Summerland
Orre: Phenac City
I would also like to like in poketopia!

Moonlit Umbreon
April 25th, 2008, 6:47 PM
I'd like to live in the Johto region, Cherrygrove City, it would be peaceful to live near the lake.

April 26th, 2008, 1:16 PM
I would like to live in Pallet town,Pewter city or Oreburgh.
Because there cool.
(It really wouldnt matter where I'd live Cause I would be on adventures al the time;))
Ive always pictured saffron as the capital so....
Yeah, Saffron is definetly the capital.

April 26th, 2008, 1:33 PM
Kanto: Fuchsia City (Safari Zone=Pwn)
Johto: Blackthorn City
(Crossed out regions fail at life)

April 26th, 2008, 1:53 PM
This is a hard choice. There are so many beautiful and picturesque places, as show in the anime too. I guess I would have to go with the Seafoam Islands. I haven't played or watched anything from the Sinnoh and Hoenn region yet. A close second would be a place like Sunny Town(http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP036)

April 26th, 2008, 2:28 PM
I would have to say Pallet town. I've always liked what Pallet town looks like the anime, plus its near Proffesor Oaks lab.

I've never really thought of places in Pokemon being capitals, so I'm not sure.

April 26th, 2008, 5:06 PM
kanto- celdon city
johto-golden rod city
hoenn-pellaburg city
sinnoh-hearthome city

personally i like hearthome city the best pokemon contest the entertainments amity square and a really great poffin house too hearthome city is my kind of city i enjoy the best.

August 15th, 2008, 4:28 PM
Inside Ashes house in Kanto, he got one cute mum.

Ps. I'd have to buy a toilet though because no where in the Pokémon games/anime has toilets, do they all do it in the woods or something?

August 15th, 2008, 4:50 PM
Lol they all run to the woods to go to the toilet...
I would probably live in Pallet Town. It is just a nice little town and community.

The Bringer!
August 15th, 2008, 5:17 PM
Hmmm, lemme think...

Kanto- Lavender- I just need to live where the cubones are <3
Jhoto- Mahogany- I don't really care for many of the towns in Jhoto, so I guess I chose this one because of the lake of rage.
Hoenn- Lavaridge- Again, not many places stood out in Hoenn, so I just chose this one because the pokemon around that area are cool.
Sinnoh- Pastoria- Definitely my favorite place in Sinnoh. The great marsh has amazing pokemon and it's nice and cool in that town. I'd also be by the beach and the lake with Azelf.

August 15th, 2008, 6:06 PM
Yeah Pastoria would be nice. Living in the swamp land would be so great!

August 15th, 2008, 6:59 PM
Hmmm id wnat to live in Lilycove seems a nice place also sea nearby catch me some water poke's :D

kissing. raindrops
August 15th, 2008, 7:59 PM
Floaroma.... I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.. Flowers.. Nice peaceful meadows... Definitely my kind of city..

Master Jecht
August 15th, 2008, 8:39 PM
Definetly Lilycove. Bye the water if you wanted to go swimming, has a big mart, and you could go watch master contests if you got bored.

August 15th, 2008, 9:09 PM
Where I originated my favorite hobby, babybonking; Hearthome City.

Everyday, I could walk my Pokemon in the SEGREGATED park and then go to the nice, quiet church with no sound and scream disrespectfully at the top of my lungs. Ahahaha.

August 16th, 2008, 2:27 AM
Uhhhhhhhh wow this ones a toughy

Kanto:seaform Cottage
Johto:Lake Of rage
Hoenn:larvage town
Sinnoh: veilstone city

Mon-Fri I'll be in the first three after wards it's like I'm in Las Vegas at Veilstone

August 16th, 2008, 2:28 AM
I'd live in a tree just North of the desert in the Hoenn region.
That's where I put my Secret Base.

August 16th, 2008, 2:32 AM
Heathome or Lilycove for the contest atmosphere. I love contest and dont lose them often.

August 16th, 2008, 2:37 AM
I'd live in Lilycove for the shopping

August 16th, 2008, 2:39 AM
Oh, and of course for the shopping too! ^.^

Sir Matt
August 16th, 2008, 2:53 AM
Kanto-Fuchisa City
Johto-Blackthorn City
Sinnoh-Hearthome City
Kinda a little random......

August 16th, 2008, 3:06 AM
(600!! Yipeee!)

Actually, its a difficult choice. A lot of the Pokemon universe has beautiful & breathtaking scenery.I would rather travel than just staying in one place,sightseeing & exploring the different regions & pokemon of the Pokemon universe.

August 16th, 2008, 3:10 AM
Mossdeep City, Hoenn, Pacifidlog Town, Hoenn, Sootopolis City, Hoenn. I loved thestructure of the towns, especially when you go swimming all day xD.

But then, I much rather prefer Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, though I hate the cold. DD:

August 16th, 2008, 3:14 AM
Ekruteak City is a nice place.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
August 16th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Blackthorn city, probably. It's my favorite place in Johto and Johto is my favorite reigon.

August 16th, 2008, 2:22 PM
I'd probably live on Two Island in the Sevii Islands. It's peaceful there, and if it gets boring, I could just take the ferry to the other islands or to Kanto.

August 16th, 2008, 3:11 PM
In Kanto I'd probably say Vermillion City. Why? Probably because it's not too Important (Not Counting the Ferry) and it's by the Sea. A Nice view at Sunset.

In Johto, I'd say Olivine City. Why? Similar Reasons to Kanto.

In Hoenn, I'd probably say Lillycove City. Why? It seems like a place for me to be at ease.

In Sinnoh, I'd say Floaroma Town. Probably because it's filled with Nature. A Perfect place for the Chikorita I'd have with me.

August 16th, 2008, 3:29 PM
Olivine City, Mossdeep City, Saffron City, and Veilstone City.

August 16th, 2008, 9:24 PM
I would like to live near Mt. Moon in Kanto, in Pryce's GYM in Jhoto, on the top of Mt. Pyre in Honnen, and in Snowpoint city in Shinoh.

August 16th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Kanto: Celadon or Cerulean.
Johto: Blackthorn.
Hoenn: Verdanturf.
Sinnoh: Likely Veilstone, don't know much about the Sinnoh region.

October 13th, 2008, 7:44 AM
I would live in Goldenrod City or in Azalea Town.

October 13th, 2008, 1:32 PM
I would live in Sinnoh,in Sunnyshore City.

True Reign
October 13th, 2008, 4:47 PM
I would probably live in Sootopolis City in Hoenn.

It just seems so peaceful and so fun there...

October 13th, 2008, 4:53 PM
I'm a Pokemon Trainer, I don't live anywhere. lolz.

Well, actually, for Johto, I'd live in.. Cinnabar Island, cause I love Blaine, and fire type Pokemon. For Kanto, I'd live in.. well.. I'm not sure actually. I don't really remember the other cities from the newer games, due to lack of attention span, but I'll take a look now that you've mentioned it.

October 13th, 2008, 5:02 PM
I would live in Goldenrod City or in Azalea Town.

You probably didn't notice, but this thread hadn't been posted in since August 17th. That's well over the one month deadline, so on goes the lock.