PDA

View Full Version : Omastar needed

>>>HI<<<
April 27th, 2008, 01:28 PM
i need an omastar(preferably ev trained) with toxic spikes, spikes, stealth rock moves thank you

oh and i can trade a shiny lombre for it lombre nature is serious and its untrained

~RNC~
April 27th, 2008, 05:55 PM
If you want to give me a couple of minutes to clone mine I will give you one, but not sure if the moves but it is lv100. Just let me know??

>>>HI<<<
April 27th, 2008, 06:00 PM
If you want to give me a couple of minutes to clone mine I will give you one, but not sure if the moves but it is lv100. Just let me know??

alright and if you could check whats its moves are that would be great

~RNC~
April 27th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Ok give me asec I have to switch games, also could you get those moves from the move tutor if mine doesn't have them??

>>>HI<<<
April 27th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Ok give me asec I have to switch games, also could you get those moves from the move tutor if mine doesn't have them??

actually i could get all of them except toxic spikes but i could replace it with toxic so its all good. but could you just check for me thank you

~RNC~
April 27th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Good lord these moves suck!!!
mudshot
water gun
hydro pupm (good)
brine

>>>HI<<<
April 27th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Good lord these moves suck!!!
mudshot
water gun
hydro pupm (good)
brine

yes they do but sorry i can't take that its not that its bad or anything but i'm going to save my shiny for an actual one that has those moves i asked for sorry about that

~RNC~
April 27th, 2008, 06:14 PM
I can get the moves for you, i have lots of ways, just give me 3 minutes more??

>>>HI<<<
April 27th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I can get the moves for you, i have lots of ways, just give me 3 minutes more??

ok if you can thats cool

~RNC~
April 27th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I will try my best to get what you want it may not be easy but I just like helping others!!

>>>HI<<<
April 27th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I will try my best to get what you want it may not be easy but I just like helping others!!

oh thank you i restarted my game the other day and i lost all my good pokes including a omastar with the moves but now i beat the game i want to get my old team back

~RNC~
April 27th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Sorry I tried, the move tutor doesn't teach those moves!! i wished I could have help you, but if you need any thing else let me know i will try for that too!!

>>>HI<<<
April 27th, 2008, 06:45 PM
thats cuz its egg moves i don't think move tutor teaches egg moves but thank anyway but i also still need a ev trained jolteon if you got that

~RNC~
April 27th, 2008, 06:47 PM
pm me in a few and I will check, but it will be tomorrow before I can get it to ya.