PDA

View Full Version : plusle and minun = pichu???

Moon lucario
April 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM
do u think plusle and minun are (or could be) a spawn or 2nd and 3rd form of pichu b/c of how they look

hothead
April 27th, 2008, 02:58 PM
NAhh i don't think so they have completly differnent looks people just say they remind them of pickachu because there fast cuttle lil Electric thing (But i think they should of made pluse and minum to evolve it to somethin it would of made them more disirable pokemon)

Cassino
April 27th, 2008, 03:09 PM
No, not at all. Plusle & Minun are only as similar to Pikachu as Pidgey and Spearow are to each other.

pkmn_trainer_david
April 27th, 2008, 03:55 PM
they're definitely apart of the pikachu family.

Skaterzpenguin
April 27th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Yes, I think they are part of the pikachu family, but minum and plusle like Math more than pikachu does. haha lol :laugh:

Moon lucario
April 27th, 2008, 04:55 PM
well i mean they look a lot like Pichu dont u all agree?

Jujibear
April 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
yah they dolook like pichu... i even thought theyd make one so i spent FOREVER trying to breed them into one (fyi it doesnt work.)

sol52
April 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM
yea they do have alot of useless pokemon in the game and yes Plusle & Minun are stupid pokemon
there is nothing good about them nothing at all but i do agree they are part of the pika family but
unfortunately they are way less useless

Scales
April 27th, 2008, 06:24 PM
yea they do have alot of useless pokemon in the game and yes Plusle & Minun are stupid pokemon
there is nothing good about them nothing at all but i do agree they are part of the pika family but
unfortunately they are way less useless

I have to disagree. I had a Minun in my first ever Ruby Hall of fame. It was a pretty good electric pokemon. Until I replaced it with Metagross

Moonlit Umbreon
April 27th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Plusle and Minun are similar to Pichu in that they have a small body shape, and that their main colour is yellow. Otherwise, no. Plusle and Minun are not in any way related to Pichu than a Ghastly is to a Duskull. ^^