PDA

View Full Version : 1M sub-circuit board... again!

Cannonade
April 28th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I know this question has been asked before, but I've looked and looked, found solutions, tried everyone and had no success.

I have the vba-over.ini with all of the ROMs in it, I've changed the save size as 128k Flash and I've started all my games from scratch. I tested it out with Shiny Gold and still, I get to the Elite 4, finish the game and get to the start menu again. What happens after that is, I get a flash of a white screen and it'll just start the game all over again. But no further message about the circuit board.

However, a lot of threads I've read mension a saving problem and a loading problem. Even at 64k, I never had this problem. I used VBA 1.7.2 and I've even tried the 1.8 beta 3, still to no success. Is there anyway I can continue either Fire Red or Shiny Gold after the Elite 4???

Thanks in advance for any help.

richie111292
April 28th, 2008, 01:50 PM
the only advice i can give you is to ask this man.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=84006

MetalMario
April 28th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Maybe you ARE using a save patch and shouldn't be. Try to find an unmodified ROM... erm, I mean, dump your own! Yeah, that's what I meant.

Anyway, current emulators don't need save hacks, and screw up with them. This is why distributing hacked ROMs is ebil. Oh, and illegal, too.

Cannonade
April 29th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm not using a save patch; all I did was change the save to 128k flash and create a vba-over.ini file which specifies in it for each ROM the save file size.

Unless the Shiny Gold ips patch as a save patch with it too. But the Fire Red ROM I have is just a normal ROM, not patched with anything as far as I know. I suppose I could download a different version of Fire Red and see.

Thanks again

TSPhoenix
May 8th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I'd say its worth asking in the Shiny Gold thread whether the patch changes how the game saves in any way. If the answer to that is a yes that saves a lot of trouble.

CresseliaLover
May 8th, 2008, 11:43 PM
umm anyone help me?i cant find the flash 128 on my vba when im using shiny gold..and i DID go to options,but there nvr say what flash what flash..and whenever i pressed start then game freeze. -sighed-

robbe silver
July 13th, 2008, 09:25 AM
When i try to play shinygold the intro works fine but after "press start" , it says i don't have a 1m sub-circuit installed.
How do I install it and where do i get it?

blademaury
July 13th, 2008, 01:07 PM
hmmmmmmmh... what is it...??? boh...

nuke555
April 17th, 2009, 05:52 AM
To fix the problem with the "1m circuit board" when it apears on the emulator go to ((options-->joypad-->autofire-->A)) when that is done u will skip the 1m circuit board and the when the game is working go to that again to disable autofire, Hope This Helps :D

Blazichu
April 17th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Do not revive month old threads.

*Locks*