PDA

View Full Version : Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Pages : [1] 2

Yuukihime
April 30th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Ok taking someones advice in the role-play! Thanks to who ever gave me that advice I can't remeber your name right now thoguh..Sorry!!Saved my but o.O Anyway if you have any OOC posts or suggestions that are wanted/needed Please do not submit them in the role-play thread submit them here! Thanks!

Note: I have started the role-play but sign-ups are still open so anyoen who wants to join can still join ;o

Umbreongirl
April 30th, 2008, 05:57 PM
I hope that this isn't much of an issue, but I haven't played any of the Rescue Team games. I recently started on one of the old ones, but i'm at the very beginning, so i'm pretty much clueless about all the towns, items, Tms etc etc. ^^' So just putting this out there for when I inevitably make myself look like an idiot. When I get accepted, i'll just be going by what you all post. <3

Yuukihime
April 30th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Oh thats ok Just at least know your character and what-not and if you look on soem other poekmon sites like serebii.net( at least thats what I did o.o;) you should find some infor on the mystery dugneon games which will give you some insight on it! And you won't be looking like an idiot ^-^ Its going to be pretty interesting havnig an evee character like you! And if you need help with the game PM me abotu it or post it here! So glad to have ya aboard my role-play

P.S.: i didn't know my role-play would be this likable o_O;

_Diego//
May 1st, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hey there:) Just wanted to say I posted an Application on the RP thread, and that even though I got my First Mystery dungeon Game (Explorers of Time) 2 days ago I already love it =D It's awesome!

Awesome, thanks for accepting me:) Where should I come in?

Umbreongirl
May 1st, 2008, 03:48 PM
Hola everyone! Just finished writing my history, hope it is acceptable. I know it probably wouldn't be a problem for me to start Roleplaying right now, and I really want to be cause everyone's posted at least once already, but since it is your Roleplay GhostPrincess, i'll wait until you get back on and officially accept me. For the time being.. All of the chracters are amazing, and I can't wait for Radian to meet them! And if anyone knows anything about the games that is important, for example what in the world you do at the Guild, I would greatly appreciate an Im or a response on here. Mucho love! ~Le master of Umbreon.

_Diego//
May 1st, 2008, 04:01 PM
In the games, what you want to do at the guild is really up to you. The Guild is like the HeadQuarters for the Pokemon Exploration teams, which provides food and lodging and missions. In the Wigglytuff Guild, which I'm guessing is the one the characters are at, Chimecho cooks the food for everyone and helps you form teams for expeditions. Loudred wakes everyone up in the morning and guards the entrance. Dugtrio updates the mission boards, which are the boards in which you can find yourself a mission. Wigglytuff runs the Guild and Chatot is like the officer in charge after Wiggytuff:P

Yuukihime
May 1st, 2008, 05:22 PM
Ah I forgot to mention so sorry!

Umbreon Girl you are ~accepted~ So you may start posting in the role-play now :3

but yea what Diegoyayi said sums up what the guild is about. The guidl alos provides missions similiar the the message board in Miystery Dungeon 1.Hope this helps! ^-^

Umbreongirl
May 1st, 2008, 05:43 PM
Merci, both Diego and GhostPrincess! ^^' I'm so excited! I can't wait to post Radian's entrance! But I want to make it really good, so i'll post either tonight or tomorrow afternoon depending on how much time I have! Thank you for accepting me! I can't wait for Radian to meet all the other characters! <3 And the way everyone is making the Wigglytuff act, does he act like that in the game? Because if he does, that's hilarious, and i'm already devising a scene between him and Radian! >D I think they'll get along great. <3M

_Diego//
May 1st, 2008, 05:46 PM
Wigglytuff's so funny in the game. It's like, obnoxious friendly and optimistic XD

Umbreongirl
May 1st, 2008, 06:17 PM
xD! He sounds like me. I don't know what it is about me and insane characters, but I love them to death. I think Wigglytuff's adorable! Btw, I have the feeling Radian's about to use her power soon! *Sings!*

Yuukihime
May 1st, 2008, 06:26 PM
Yesh wigglytuff is very funny he was oen of my favorite characters but when he got sad or mad that was scary ROFL but then chatot was liek OMG STYOP but anyone I liek how you make your post long umbreongirl gives me a sigh of relief that we won't get introuble because of short posts! Yay :D and I'm glad you liek my role-play I'm pretty surprised at how populer it is! Considering its teh first one I've actually made!

p.S.: lets keep our post about 1-2 paragraphs yay~~ FRIENDLY FRIIIENDS XD

_Diego//
May 1st, 2008, 06:38 PM
Yeah, he's funny.YOOM-TAH!

Eletj
May 2nd, 2008, 12:35 AM
Can I add a power to Treecko? He would be able to enter peoples mind's, if thats okay. He wouldnt be able to control them, just speak into someones mind like telepathy. And at the beginning, he could only use it with Celebi's help.

Umbreongirl
May 2nd, 2008, 03:48 AM
=D You don't ever have to worry about that with me. I'm notorious for sometimes having too long of posts, if that's even possible. ^^' But anyways. Someone PLEASE make Wigglytuff get upset over something! I'm dying of curiosity now. =P

Yuukihime
May 2nd, 2008, 05:06 PM
ah wigglytuff doesn't get upset..unless he rusn out of perfect apples or if everyone gets sad >->''' everything just starts exploding and Chatot goes freaking out woo go chatot -.-" I'm actually remebering that in the Pokemon mystery dungeon 1 he did the friendly friends and yoom-tah things..ahahaha!

Umbreongirl
May 2nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Alright, everyone. Le Umbreon Mistress has left the building! Good night to you all, and I will pick up right where I left off tomorrow morning. <3 everyone! MK

_Diego//
May 3rd, 2008, 07:36 AM
*Yawn*. Good Morning/Evening/Night, everyone :)

Umbreongirl
May 3rd, 2008, 08:21 AM
Good morning everyone! >D Who else is ready for some hardcore Roleplay? I think today we should begin our rescue missions. So before we actually make it happen in the Roleplay, are we each going to have a partner or travel around in one big team or what? Because Radian's open for anyone who wants to partner up with her. Oh, and GP! How was that Chocolate Pie last night? ;P Pkmon_Kid would like to know whether he is accepted, or whether you want a History or not. <3UG Ha. Ug.

_Diego//
May 3rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
*Raises hand* I'm ready I'm ready! =P

Umbreongirl
May 3rd, 2008, 05:22 PM
So everyone, since GP hasn't been here all day, and we recently recieved a warning from Loki about not posting the minimum amount, everyone PLEASE if you can't realize how long one paragraph is, count your sentences before you post. If you can't count to four, you don't even need to be registered on this site, much less signing up for a Roleplay. I'm not blaming any one person, as I might've been the one he was referring too, but please watch your length before he closes the thread. One more time, and it's gone. ._.'

Yuukihime
May 3rd, 2008, 08:57 PM
Ah guys..the rules are 1 paragraph posts..seriously next warning we get our role-play thread closed and I'mma be sad if it does..seriously I worked a long tiem working on it not to just get it close..seriously.

_Diego//
May 3rd, 2008, 09:16 PM
Oh, sorry for leaving earlier today without a warning. =/. I didn't expect to see a warning when I came back.. Hmm..

Yuukihime
May 4th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Alright guys this is a warning for people who do NOT post 1 paragraph minimuns they WILL BE kicked out. And I will remove your place from the role-play if I msut. I worked to hard on this role-play, I do not want to just to get it closed.

_Diego//
May 4th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Ooooooooooooh. Well anyway, Good Morning everyone.

_Diego//
May 6th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Hm.. Bit empty the thread has been. No new posts since my last visit.. O.O

Yuukihime
May 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Ah I maaged to fit in a vey long post =] My character has just entered drenched bluff so yea..Make sure 4+ lines peoples >:| I will kick out anyone who refuses to follow this rule.. Last warning ;3

_Diego//
May 6th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Hm.. My character is just.. Messing around in the Wigglytuff Guild :P

Eletj
May 6th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Did anything important happen while I was away?

Umbreongirl
May 7th, 2008, 07:46 PM
My character is still dawdling along where Marc left her? LOL. ^^; Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been extremely busy lately. And yes, I do have adequate excuses for why I haven't been on! But with any luck, none of us will be extremely busy this weekend and we can get in some hardcore Roleplay time. YEAH.

_Diego//
May 7th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Hmm.. O yeah. So our characters didn't stay frozen there while the others where already in the next day in the RP I just sorta made my character pass out on a post of mine at Page 6 so that when he woke up your character wasn't around:P Hope that's Ok.

Umbreongirl
May 8th, 2008, 04:11 PM
No problem! I was planning on doing the same thing if you didn't. By the way, just putting this out here, if i'm ever gone for more than two days, the following people have my permission to bunny Radian if all the other characters are doing an important mission or something. K9S8 (Leon the Chimchar), Diegoyayi (Marc) and GP<3 (Tiffany) Okay. Well, off to post now! >D

pkmon_kid
May 9th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've barely posted anything...I promise to post more!

I would really appreciate if someone could get me into the group in the guild...

_Diego//
May 9th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Eh. Woohoo! Friday finally came :) And no school for me today; awesome.

Umbreongirl
May 9th, 2008, 12:07 PM
>_<! Lucky! School has been out for an hour for me, and i'm still here. Gay. Gay. Gay. GP where are you?! .-.

_Diego//
May 9th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Lol. Over here I didn't have school because of Mother's Day, but anyway I'm leaving in an hour or two to a Party something my sister is performing a dance in >.>

pkmon_kid
May 9th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Lol. Over here I didn't have school because of Mother's Day, but anyway I'm leaving in an hour or two to a Party something my sister is performing a dance in >.>
Thats kinda wierd... I wish we could get out that day...

_Diego//
May 10th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Hurrah for me :P Anyway, hows everyone today?

Umbreongirl
May 10th, 2008, 08:21 AM
We didn't get out for Mother's Day down here, but we did have about ten Snow days, and three days off for a local Crisis. ^^' So that was fun, even though we're making them all up now for on our Summer break! >_<; Anyways, just posted! And today will be a fabulous day if everyone else posts too! =D

_Diego//
May 10th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Indeed.

I doesn't snow here >.< :P

~

Got to go soon. Later people.

WeissRaben
May 11th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Uhm. So, I entered. As I'm Italian, and not English, don't skin me if I make one or two stupid errors, please ç____ç

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 12th, 2008, 05:03 PM
My character Edward is about to battle Wigglytuff and I would appriciate it if no one interfered, this is important as to how Edward relates to the roleplay at all, and not just as an outlaw.

And no offence, but isn't Tiffany getting taken over by Primal Dialga a little too much?

Yuukihime
May 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM
My character Edward is about to battle Wigglytuff and I would appriciate it if no one interfered, this is important as to how Edward relates to the roleplay at all, and not just as an outlaw.

And no offence, but isn't Tiffany getting taken over by Primal Dialga a little too much?

erm..yea..Its actually the good Dialga helping her get the tiem gears to stop the Temperal tower collapse.. the dark aurua did come from temperal dialga but celbi got rid of him..and the Primal Dialga promised to not interfere next time..but the other is dialga's and her dimensional screams ..

Umbreongirl
May 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM
^^' Lol. Okay, i'm sorry, but i'm extremely confused. So Tiffany is actually doing a good thing, not a bad thing? Good Dialga is employing her to get the time gears? So I don't understand why Tiffany was sad when she had to take the one for Mew if it was going to make everything better in the end. And if it's good, why is the time stopping in the places the time gears are missing from, which is bad? And are the characters going to all team up together and go explore and stuff? Or are we going to keep doing this seperately as we're doing right now?

Yuukihime
May 12th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Erm..yea..Primal DIalga left evil remnents in her so she could use them as a last resort. (If you watch Naruto its liek the curse mark on Sasuke) And Umbreooon~~ In the game you have to retrieve the time gears to fix temperal tower.. :> if you take the time gear from the palce..tiem will only stop temperorly but if the tiem gears are placed in temperal tower then tiem rusn smoothly again and its all good woo. And as soon as Dusknoir enters we shall start the guild expedition..(Dusknoir won't tag along he'll watch the guild) (and that way we can explore together in pairs :> and Tiffany was sad because she wasn;'t sure if she should do it or not >_>;;;;; because she did not know that good dialga was doing it... Dialga makes her caller her master because good dialga is da master of time..but their is soem primal dialga in the mix but its mostly sain dialga mwahaha (or is it? no just kidding *laugherz*) I'm not making much sense am I ? ;.;

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 12th, 2008, 05:53 PM
When Dusknoir comes in he should probably be the de-facto leader of the Guild while Wigglytuff is recovering because it's gonna be an intense battle for him with Edward. Really intense. Also Edward isn't completely evil, he just thieves to get by, that's basically all he's ever known. I'm planning on at some point having Edward teaming up with the Guild. Dunno how that going to happen because he's taking out the entire guild single-handedly. Except Wigglytuff's going to put a beating on him. There both going to be pretty banged up.

Umbreongirl
May 12th, 2008, 07:07 PM
^_^' Hm. All this gives me some good RP ideas for tomorrow about how Radian's going to meet the new characters. And how will pairs be decided? Will you decide them GP, or let us decide? Lol. I almost just called you Tiffany. Bad habit. >[ And Weiss, I would just like to say that i'm extremely impressed with your Roleplay style, you're doing a great job with your character. Stefano sounds so adorable! I just wanna' pick him up and cuddle him to death. ^^' I love Skitty. Almost as much as Eevee. I'm envious.

Umbreongirl
May 13th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Sorry for the lack of response today, everyone! I had a Band concert that lasted for five hours, and I didn't get home until 10:00. So I promise i'll do an uber-long post either tomorrow morning or after school. ^^' We should be able to continue the story within a few posts, since Marc and Radian shouldn't be gone too much longer.

WeissRaben
May 14th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Sorry for the lack of response today, everyone! I had a Band concert that lasted for five hours, and I didn't get home until 10:00. So I promise i'll do an uber-long post either tomorrow morning or after school. ^^' We should be able to continue the story within a few posts, since Marc and Radian shouldn't be gone too much longer.

Ok, and thanks ^^ I try my best but, sometimes, while I'm translating, I feel like a bit of what I tried to say got lost... >_____>
I'll wait for you, then I'll reply too. ^^

_Diego//
May 15th, 2008, 07:19 AM
*Yawn*. Good morning/evening/night, everyone.

Umbreongirl
May 15th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Good evening, now. ^^' So I haven't been seeing a number of people posting for awhile now. It would be nice if we had a list of active members so we members who post.. frequently know who to pair up with.

_Diego//
May 15th, 2008, 09:13 PM
True.

Well, people, I'm off for the night, and informing I'm not going to be able to log in tomorrow, or at least until late hours my time. Got some dumb reunion with some random people. Anyway, later people.

Eletj
May 15th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Hello Peoplez. Sorry about my absence, I've had Exams and stuff. But I'm back now. Has anything plot related happen?

Cobalt36
May 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Again, my bad, GhostPrincess, i didn't see this thread till after i posted. Anyway, what i want to say is that i won't be around alot because i really need to get back to work on my fic so it doesn't get closed. I would really appreciate someone randomly inserting my character, in which i'll take it from there on. I GIVE MY FULL PERMISSION TO THE USE OF MY CHARACTER IN ALL WAYS, SHAPES, OR FORMS. Thanks.

_Diego//
May 17th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Hmm... Celebi was kidnapped at he same time the excursion is going to happen?? To many things going on at the time >.<

P.S. Good morning everyone.

WeissRaben
May 17th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Uhm, Eletj...I can't understand what happened between your two posts. You ran into the guild shocked 'cause of Celebi's kidnapping, then you completely changed subject...have I lost something? O.o

Eletj
May 17th, 2008, 01:22 PM
If you read my 1st post, You'll see I mention Mystifiying Forest, where Celebi was taken from. I wanted to take a Rescue team to investigate. Sorry if I haven't made that clear. I've fixed it.:classic:

Umbreongirl
May 17th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone, but would you mind waiting until Radian, Marc, and Leon get back from their mission before everyone leaves for their expeditions? I promise they'll be back beore Sunday. In fact, i'm planning on doing a really long post here in an hour or two, and after Diego responds to that post, either Marc or Radian can get them back to the Guild. Oh, and one more question. After a mission is complete, do the badges teleport you back to the Guild? How does that work? ^^' Sorry, i'm at the very beginning of the first one.

_Diego//
May 17th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Yeah, Yeah, I'm confused! Mainly because GhostPrincess mentioned my character in her last post, which I didn't completely understand.. But whatever. I'll wait for your post and try my best to gain computer time so we can get the mission done soon so our characters don't get lost behind..

And yeah, the games say your badge just flashes and teleports the client away, then it teleports you.

Cobalt36
May 18th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Okay, well, I'm giving up on the "Start Me Off" monologue since all of you seem to hate me, lol, but could you at least give a suggestion to start myself? PLEASE!!!

Umbreongirl
May 18th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Not everyone hates you, Cobalt. In fact, I love everyone here! *Cuddles you all* You guys are great. ^_^'

WeissRaben
May 19th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Heh. Sometimes you get bored. And then...
And then, you could read a book. Or, you could listen to some music. Or...
...you could draw your character. >____>

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4898/stefanojn6.jpg

Cobalt36
May 19th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Wow...um...i have no clue how to respond to that WeissRaben...BIG SKITTY!!!
Anyway, how's about those IDEAS, people! You all post to my, "you all hate me" but not to my request?! Come on, I beg of you, HELP!!!

Yuukihime
May 19th, 2008, 03:25 PM
erm..guys lets get this role-play straightened out o.o;;; I really want it straightened out..we are all guilty of it. I'll bring you guys up to date..

Ok.. the main thing we are stressing on is the guilds expedition..not celebi being kidnapped okies? :S
That can be added later but its kinda random to just think of "OMG celebi's kidnapped ;S"

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 19th, 2008, 06:07 PM
erm..guys lets get this role-play straightened out o.o;;; I really want it straightened out..we are all guilty of it. I'll bring you guys up to date..

Ok.. the main thing we are stressing on is the guilds expedition..not celebi being kidnapped okies? :S
That can be added later but its kinda random to just think of "OMG celebi's kidnapped ;S"

Thank you! I was wondering when you were going to say something about that. It just seems really weird to have Celebi just get kidnapped randomly right before the big expedition.

Eletj
May 19th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry Guys, My bad.:embarrass Umm instead I could take a Seperate Scout mission or something?

_Diego//
May 19th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Whew... There.. Everything's easier now:P WeissRaben, that Skitty picture is too awesome!XD Cobalt.. You could start by waking up your character from unconsciousness somewhere around Treasure Town.. Then find an excuse to go to the guild.. Or wait till the Guild leaves and join them while they are traveling.. Or meet them at the actual location of the exploration.. I dunno. Ask GhostPrincess:P

I'll take a shot at making my character.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn93/Diegoyayi/MarcTotodile.jpg

... X3. Not just your average Totodile. This one has a bandana (?.. XD) and an Explorer Backpack! =D Lol, you can see I'm no artist:P

Cobalt36
May 20th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Well i thank you, D-man (Diegoyayi :)). Finally i can get some helpful aid. I think i will do your wait till they leave and join idea. Oh, and i pm-ed Ghost Princess earlier on; she said to either put it here or she'd get some other dude (sorry "other dude", can't remember name!) to fit me in.

And the Skitty is still awesome. If i had a scanner i upload a Torchic for me...

Yuukihime
May 20th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Yes Eletj..you may wanan change that whoel post aroudn though o.o;;; You can go on a seperate scout mission..I think it would be best to announce that right before dusknoir and hisd goons take us to the future :O

_Diego//
May 20th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Wow.. Going to the future already? O.o. I know it's your Roleplay and all, and I like it.. But may I say I think the plot might be moving a bit too fast?(Supposing we're following the game's story) My point of view..

Good evening everyone.

(Lol, D-Man.. I like it:P)

Umbreongirl
May 20th, 2008, 06:02 PM
I'm glad you're back, GP! I was getting worried after you didn't post for a few days! Or maybe it was like, only a day. xD But it felt like a week to me! I'm just glad that there's finally a definite goal for everyone to acheive! Don't get me wrong, making up random missions for Radian to occupy herself with is fun, but very consuming, and i'm sure after the third mission she and whoever pairs up with her would get sick of it. So i'm glad for the change. >D And welcome to the RP, Cobalt. ^^'

Cobalt36
May 21st, 2008, 12:54 PM
What is up with thee, Le Umbreon Mistress? When you read that, imagine a funny French accent with it! Oh, and D-man, i kinda only used to not have to spell/copy/paste your name o.O but i am glad you like it anyway, cause i'm callin' ya' it now!!!

Note: If i have to i will copyright D-man, do not steal it...I know a guy...

And i agree with D-man, GP, i too think that you're moving things a tad quick! But it would be cool to pop up randomly in the future missions, literally!

Eletj
May 21st, 2008, 01:25 PM
I changed the post. Better?

Umbreongirl
May 21st, 2008, 01:58 PM
Well honestly, if we don't do the expedition, then what else are our characters supposed to do? Sit around and wait for something to spontaneously happen? Or do mission after countless mission until someone decides it's "just the right time" to go on an Expedition? Like i've said many times before, i've hardly played any of the Mystery Dungeon games, but unless something happens, we're just going to sit around pointlessly being bored. So maybe we are moving a bit too fast, but I think we can all agree that something, anything needs to happen. >_>'

Yuukihime
May 21st, 2008, 03:39 PM
I didn't say that we were going to the fture yet..were going on an expedition..the future thing is after the expedition oafter dusknoir explains everything.. I mean theres nothing else we can do right now.. We can add more to the storyline during the expedition.. If you don't like it then don't bother posting rp's are suppsoed to be fun :< *emo corner* but i guess your right..we;ll make dusknoir observe the guild for now and we may wanan stress on the darkrai situation. Like get mroe in depth with darkrai and then after a little bit we'll go on the expedition, then we can confront darkrai..Sorry..*emo cornerness* and cobalt maybe you would wanan post in the role-play..?

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 21st, 2008, 03:49 PM
I didn't say that we were going to the fture yet..were going on an expedition..the future thing is after the expedition oafter dusknoir explains everything.. I mean theres nothing else we can do right now.. We can add more to the storyline during the expedition.. If you don't like it then don't bother posting rp's are suppsoed to be fun :< *emo corner* but i guess your right..we;ll make dusknoir observe the guild for now and we may wanan stress on the darkrai situation. Like get mroe in depth with darkrai and then after a little bit we'll go on the expedition, then we can confront darkrai..Sorry..*emo cornerness* and cobalt maybe you would wanan post in the role-play..?

I'm all for doing the Dusknoir thing anytime! I know exactly how Edward's going to fit in that. But what's all this about Darkrai? Could someone fill me in?

Yuukihime
May 21st, 2008, 03:58 PM
Darkrai the main bad guy in the story not dialga :> Cause darkrai caused all the tiem distortations and everything..Its in the g- *covers mouth* Spoiling if you plan to get in the game Dx but darkrais the big bady in this because he's behind everything.

_Diego//
May 21st, 2008, 04:03 PM
Well, yeah, that's true, but if we complete the game's plot at a quick rate, what's to be done after? I say that this would be a very good pace if we also so the 'smaller' missions in the game instead of rushing directly through the main plot. Some past events that it would've been to follow was the Search for Perfect Apple, of which Wigglytuff ran out, or the Visit to Fogbound Lake to fight Illusion Groudon and meet Uxie. You know, things like that. This is just my point of view, anyway.,, I guess I just like things slow and intricate... I enjoy the RP nevertheless.

Umbreongirl
May 21st, 2008, 04:10 PM
Whatever you want to do GP, i'm fine with! I got yo' back. ^^' Sorry, i'm a loser. >D But seriously, I never objected to do anything. I'll just follow whatever you guys decide to do with it.

Yuukihime
May 21st, 2008, 04:35 PM
er deafeting the illusion groudon is on the expedition xD rotfl! Thats what I was plannig on doing (the expedition) but people must have misunderstood me 0.o; They thought we would go STRAIGHT  to the future.. No Dx that be way to fast..i was talking botu the big expedition :O

_Diego//
May 21st, 2008, 04:42 PM
...Really? xD I was positive that took place, along with Uxie meeting the guild, before meeting Dusknoir. :P Man, my memory only grows worse..

Yuukihime
May 21st, 2008, 06:48 PM
Well actually dusknoir is after the expedition but *sweatdrop* er..I wanted to enter him earlier so I said "He would watch the guidl while we were away" *sweat drops a million times* Sorry ^^;; *swarmed with projects so can't think straight* and then we have the whoel grovyle thing with azelf and mespirit in the expedition so going to the future won't be for a long tiem >:|

_Diego//
May 21st, 2008, 07:53 PM
Erm.. Ok, now I'm confused >>. Where is the expedition leading to? :P

Umbreongirl
May 22nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
Whew. That was an insanely grueling long post. ^^' I had three people to respond to, so sorry if I skimped out on character interactions a little bit, but it was getting ridiculously long, and now i'll probably have writer's block for about a week. Lol. But anyways, I probably won't be on at all tomorrow since i'm having some friends over, and i'll be on briefly on Saturday to respond to any new posts, but after that I will be unheard of until probably Monday night. And Cobalt, when are you planning to enter the scene? <3UG

Gamekrazy
May 22nd, 2008, 04:35 PM
Um, just so theres no confusion, Taro didn't shout "Dont attack!" In defense of Darkrai (Well, technically he did) but it should seem as if he is yelling it as a way to show he dosn't want to die. It shouldn't be apparent that he is working for Darkrai at this point, and should look more like he is being held against his will, as thats what Darkrai wants it to look like.
(I suppose I should have made it a bit clearer in my post, shouldn't have I?)

KingKaos
May 22nd, 2008, 05:18 PM
So what is the plan after we save Umbreongirl? Leon has to be on top of his game. I also apologize for Leon's harsh words towards the others. I just haven't had him connect with the others like that and so he doesn't care. What is the plan for teams on the expedition?

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 22nd, 2008, 05:23 PM
I anyone here not secretly working for the bad side? I'm a baddie to begin wih so I don't count!
Anyways, Edward's back and he's going to Giant Volcano with a team of outlaws to steal a time gar from Heatran! I'm xcited!

I think for the expeditions though, GhostPrincess wants everyone to go together. I'm not really sure.

Umbreongirl
May 22nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
I'm sorry! ><' I guess I should've picked up on that, but I guess I missed it. It was kind of indirect, so I just went by how I interpreted it personally. I'm sorry, though. I didn't know that we weren't supposed to know about the whole Taro working for Darkrai thing yet. I'll just pretend she doesn't know, but isince I already spent like an hour on that post, i'm not going to go back and edit.

_Diego//
May 22nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Random Guy asks: What do you do when all other characters are in the middle of something and your character can't fit in?
Diego answers: Half-Kill your character =D!

XD Yeah.. I needed to darken Marc's existence for a while. That message took hours to be typed DX Because even though it wasn't too long, I got my thumb injured yesterday at a Basketball game and now I have this uncomfortable bandage around my whole hand...><

Umbreongirl
May 23rd, 2008, 03:49 AM
Marc actually could've been a really big help if he would've went to Radian and tried to communicate with her telepathically. Since she's closest to your character right now, I might've had her wake up from that. But it's okay. >D Now I have something bigger and better planned.

_Diego//
May 23rd, 2008, 05:34 AM
I thought about it, but there were like too many characters in Radian's mind. It would been hard to get a word:P
Hey Gamekrazy, in your last post, are you saying Marc is still stuck in a nightmare? That's what I understood by you saying he could only be mentally helped from inside the nightmare. I said the link to the nightmare broke just after he was stepped on by all the Pokemon, so he is now only suffering external wounds. By this I mean he wasn't like, really in the nightmare, he just felt the pain of the nightmare because he accidentally read Radian's thoughts while she was asleep, but now it's only physical wounds.

..Am I making any sense?:P Or did I misunderstood your post?

Gamekrazy
May 23rd, 2008, 05:48 PM
I didn't really mean that he was in the nightmare (at least, not yet.) The doors act like bridges into other peoples dreams, and I just tried to put something generic that I think a dieing/unconcious persons dream would be like.
And as for the whole 'mental' thing, I did kind of overlook the point where you said his mental suffering had ended, but I suppose the main point Darkrai is trying to get across is that it dosn't matter if she heals all of his outward wounds, because if he dosn't wake up its pointless. Even if his body gets healed, he still would be unconcious, and that would give pleanty of time for Darkrai to get to him while hes still dreaming.

And, K9S8? I thought the whole 'seal' thing was a bit much... I mean, there was nowhere in your profile saying he had powers like that, and it sorta just came outta the blue...

_Diego//
May 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
Ahh, I understand now. Thanks for explaining:P

KingKaos
May 23rd, 2008, 05:59 PM
I don't have the power to seal I only used the Flamethrower to capture you so he couldn't use you as his shield. So my Flamethrower is like a cacoon that will last until Mudkip takes out Darkrai. Sorry I didn't make that a little clearer, but now Leon has gone off.

Yuukihime
May 24th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Sorry I haven't been able to post ._.; I have been busy working on projects My stupid teachers are cramming down work down 8th graders throat *coughs up a paper* see? (rotfl) ANyway I mamanged to make a post I tackled Darkrai which should take him down for a minute or too so that the seal would disappate from Taro then we need to help Diego'sahem "Half-dead" character

Umbreongirl
May 26th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Alright, guys. Since there seems to be a bit of controversy about what's going on right now, can we PLEASE just go by my post, which followed GameKrazy's post a few days ago about Marc being trapped inside the nightmare door or whatever? Because I just spent about three hours typing this big dramatic scene where Radian is trying to heal him while she's in the dream because Darkrai told her that he would die if she just left and tried to heal him externally. I have no idea what you guys decided to go with, but I really don't feel like editing that huge monster of a post if it's not what was decided. ^^' <3Thanks a bunch.

_Diego//
May 26th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Hm.. I tried to do a long post to compensate with my lack of posts on the past few days, but apparently I just made a boring text block that repeats the same things and words over and over...xD Man, do I need a thesaurus..

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 26th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I'm glad I'm not in Treasure Town because this Darkrai thing is a mess. But drenched in drama. It's fun to read, almost like a fanfic, especially Umbreongirl's posts. You should start writing something, like a fanfic because you are good. :D

BTW, where is GhostPrincess?

Yuukihime
May 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Sorry I managed to post I;ve been lazy all weekend x.X;;;; and I had to get my math project done *sigh( what CAN be done? about last minute working teachers x.x''' Anyway I managed to post i'm out of the dream and doing my own thing.

_Diego//
May 26th, 2008, 08:47 PM
There she is... x3 Gah, I've got a bunch of projects on my back.. I'll start them soon :P

Umbreongirl
May 27th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Lol. I was actually thinking about starting up my own pokemon roleplay, but when I found the time to actually sit down and think about it, I couldn't even come up with a single idea for one. I guess i'm better at feeding off of other peoples' ideas, which is why no one's seen any fanfics or roleplays from me. =P Btw, is Edward ever planning on joining the others? Same goes for Cobalt, of whom I haven't seen hide nor hair of in about a week. >>'

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 27th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Lol. I was actually thinking about starting up my own pokemon roleplay, but when I found the time to actually sit down and think about it, I couldn't even come up with a single idea for one. I guess i'm better at feeding off of other peoples' ideas, which is why no one's seen any fanfics or roleplays from me. =P Btw, is Edward ever planning on joining the others? Same goes for Cobalt, of whom I haven't seen hide nor hair of in about a week. >>'

Well I didn't want him to get involved with Darkrai. So after his team is finished with Heatran, he'll come back into the stream of things again. I just have to post.....

_Diego//
May 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Well, if you ever make one I'd like to join. Should be quite fun:P By the way, I just made my post. Relatively short, but meh. Hey GhostPrincess, as soon as Marc and Radian get out of the now pink nightmare (xD), are we leaving on the expedition or are we like, going to wait another RP day?

Umbreongirl
May 27th, 2008, 07:15 PM
The Pink Nightmare.. Rofl. I didn't think about that, but I guess that's what it's become. Reminds me of "A Christmas Story". Nvm. I'm guessing nobody got that. .-. But anyways, when I eventually manage to come up with a decent idea for a Roleplay, i'll let you know. Don't be surprised if that's like, in a few decades or so though . ^^' <3UG

_Diego//
May 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Umm, K9S8... What's up with your post? I mean, seriously, I think it's really out of place. First of all, Marc and Radian are still trapped in a nightmare, that means they are immobile on the real world. Second, Marc's body is in the medical wing, but with very serious wounds and surrounded by Pokemon who are hoping for him to wake up ("He found that Totodile and Eevee were okay and that they hadn't taken too much damage"....?). I think it wouldn't be that easy to get across them just to talk who a character that isn't even with Marc in the real world, and harder would it be to make a Pokemon that is lying on a bed drop to his feet. And I think it's a bit unfair to just hit my character without giving me a post to react...
...>.<

KingKaos
May 27th, 2008, 07:58 PM
My bad I thought you two were out of that nightmare world thing. Please accept my humblest apolgies.

_Diego//
May 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Lol. Yeah, whatever, it's cool. Maybe you can post that when they're out. I'll plan a funny reaction for Marc=P

Umbreongirl
May 27th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Heh. Sorry. ^^' I guess it's my fault that they're not out yet. I tend to take my time when Roleplaying. XP But I promise in the next post i'll have Radian wake up or something, then they'll both be out. Yay. >>' And a funny reaction from Marc?! >_<' Poor Radian is going to be horrified and possibly even traumatized for life. Lawl.

_Diego//
May 27th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Ahm.. Yeah, perhaps funny isn't the right word. It can't be too funny when you're on the edge of dying and then you're kicked to the ground. xD Meh, I should leave it at 'I'll plan a reaction for Marc"

Umbreongirl
May 27th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Perhaps Marc's reaction will be to start a full-out brawl in the Medical Wing? Super Smash Bros. style? >D If so, i'm in.

_Diego//
May 27th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I pick Ness. He's a total badass in the game =D.

KingKaos
May 27th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I choose Captain Falcon, because I really want to use the "Falcon Punch". Mainly everytime I try, my brother or someone hits me and stops it from connecting.

Umbreongirl
May 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I have dibs on Jigglypuff! >D Yeah! She will completely PWN your guys' characters. ;P

Eletj
May 28th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Dibs on Roy! Ownage time!

Umbreongirl
May 28th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Alright, Kam. There you go. ^_^! Marc's all yours now. =P He and Radian are finally awake. >D

_Diego//
May 28th, 2008, 09:22 PM
... ... ... Ouch ... ... xD.

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 29th, 2008, 12:29 PM
... ... ... Ouch ... ... xD.

Diego that last post was deep.......

It appears we have a new rivalry here for Radian's love. Marc vs Leon.

BTW, I'll be joining back will the rest of characters soon.....

Umbreongirl
May 29th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Which reminds me.. How many times now has Marc been near death because of Radian? Three? Or maybe it's just two.. But i'm betting it won't be the last time it happens. .-.'

_Diego//
May 29th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Uhm... none? :P All near death experiences I can recall where the one on the beach (which Radian didn't have anything to do because it was on my first posts); and this one, which it wasn't her fault (much xD). He was just reading minds around when he accidentally got himself into the nightmare. The actual near death experience will not last much :)

Lol, Bigfoot, I know. That came from the deepest parts of my soul.

Umbreongirl
May 29th, 2008, 07:19 PM
True, they weren't her fault, but they were still because of her. >[

_Diego//
May 29th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Umm... Well ... Touché xD

Zimvee
May 29th, 2008, 07:44 PM
is it too late to join? this sounds insainly cool

Umbreongirl
May 30th, 2008, 07:12 AM
I have no idea where GP is, she's been missing for several days Zimvee, and she is the RP master of this Roleplay, so I guess you'll just have to wait until she gets back. But I will let you know that currently it seems we only have about six or seven active Roleplayers at the most, and still two spots that can be filled (Bulbasaur and Turtwig) so maybe she'll let you in. ^^'

Eletj
May 30th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Just a quick question? Has anyone noticed a unconcoius Grovyle lying in the middle of the Medical wing? :D

Umbreongirl
May 30th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I didn't realize Toby was unconscious.. ._.' Sorry. Must have missed that post.

_Diego//
May 30th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I seem to have skipped that post too... Hmm... :_:

Umbreongirl
May 30th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Okay, Well I guess this might've been kinda important to mention earlier.. but where are we going exactly and what are we supposed to be doing on this Expedition? Lol. And how many partners do we have to have? I thought I heard someone say groups of three, then someone said we'd all be going together, now Tiffany just has one parnter. .-.'

Yuukihime
May 30th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Ahaha I created my own partner and a love interest. Man I;m good! *ahem* sorry moment of conceit right their anyway we are supposoed to be exploring unkown territory which leads to a time gear and a battle with groudon >:O and yes its originally teams of 3 but I already left so its just me and hydro ahaha xD

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 31st, 2008, 07:57 AM
@GhostPrincess
wouldnt it be better to just have everyone to go at once?
BTW, some guy named Zimvee wanted to join...

Are we going to go to Shimmering Desert where Groudon is in the game?

Yuukihime
May 31st, 2008, 08:02 PM
Thats where the real groudon is >.>;;;;; In the expedition we will be vistiing foggy lake or whatever. WIth the battle for ILLUSION Groudon. Ahaha and we porbably should have but I rushed..but I'll make my character really stay in the same area for now till all of the "active members" can go. but we will probably going to shimmering desert yes o.o; Oh and guys Imma kick any "really inactive members so this includes the following members That haven't posted in like..forever so here goes

King Cosmic
pkmon_kid
ShadowMaster345
SlashVorlex
WeissRaben
Wizard-Wings-possibly
Sandslash10-Sorry but you haven't followed the 4 line rule very much either x.x; if you can post more often and make ur posts longer then you can stay
Eletj- possibly because you don't post to often either.. and I'm worried about the 4 line rule with you as well.

Sorry guys but if ur gonna sign up for a role-play..make sure to keep up with posts don't just sign up and go "Ok I'm in I guess I don't have to post." Seriously... Its hard for me to kick people cause they did bother to sign up and I have a very mean conscious but its what has to be done.

Zimvee
May 31st, 2008, 08:18 PM
so i don't know if this is ok but...

Name: Bobby
Human Age: 16
What Pokemon you are: Charmander
Special Power: Can "see moving objects up to 2 miles away, can be turned on and off but he can't tell if it is a good Pokemon or Bad
Rp example:
History: Born in Olivine City and best friends with the Gym Leader Jasmine, Bobby was an expert battler. While always happy and friendly, he could get arrogent whenever someone brought up battling. The only person he could never beat was Jasmine. He left on a journey to try to get better with his partner Charmander. The journey did mature Bobby and he soon was able to beat Jasmine in a close match. When he set out on another journey he wandered into a weird cave where he and Charmander fell into a big hole. Bobby then woke up in Treasure Town with no Charmander, but was one. He has then wandered aimlessly helping those in need while trying to figure out what happened to him.

Umbreongirl
May 31st, 2008, 08:32 PM
You can just go ahead and scratch Pkmon_Kid, since he's one of my friends in real life, and he definitely won't be coming back. Ever. >D I'm the only reason he even attempted to be in a Roleplay, so he could prove to me that it was so easy anyone could do it, but it was harder to come up with stuff than he expected, and he complained of no one "liking his character" so I know for a fact he's already out.

Yuukihime
May 31st, 2008, 08:46 PM
@Zimvee..er.. your rp example kinda i don't know.. "sucks" make it a little better then we will see about adding you to the role-play

@Umbreongirl- well it was nice having him..if he really joined the rp I guess lol anyway ahahaha I'm so loving the love drama in this role-play right now.

Zimvee
May 31st, 2008, 08:59 PM
yeah after looking over it it did suck lol but i did change overhauling on his history

Umbreongirl
May 31st, 2008, 09:24 PM
Yesh. Teh drama is indeed amusing to watch unfold. ^^' Especially Radian's hardcore moment of tackling Leon into a wall. >D

KingKaos
May 31st, 2008, 09:43 PM
I still think that Headbutt was uncalled for, Leon was only trying to copy something he had seen from a show. Then he learns the hard way that Radian has her darkside.

Umbreongirl
May 31st, 2008, 10:05 PM
Oh come on now. ^^' You know she would've done the same for Leon had it been the other way around. What else was she supposed to do? Do a Victory Dance for him? =P

_Diego//
May 31st, 2008, 10:11 PM
Uncalled for? Seriously man, you killed my character xD That's a bit to extremist like to 'only be copied from a show' if you ask me :P

Yuukihime
May 31st, 2008, 11:48 PM
@Zimvee- kay thanks for editing your history and such but make sure you make at least 4 line paragraph posts kay? if your posts are less then 4 lines your out immedietly.

@the rest of you peoples- Leon got knocked into a wall? seriously? Oh my gosh lol! I'm sorry but thats pretty funny in my perspective

Eletj
June 1st, 2008, 12:39 AM
Please dont kick me!:( I've been really busy, so i haven't been able to post. Plus, my characters in acoma, and I was kind of hoping for someone would wake me up. If someone wakes me up, I'll post properly! Please?

Yuukihime
June 1st, 2008, 07:31 AM
@Eletj- well no one can wake you up right now theres alot of drama going on.(soap opera much?) Radian is collapsed marc and leon are battling it out o.o so your gonna have to wake up on your own cause I set out of for the expedition already. But if you can post properly and keep up you can stay o.O

WeissRaben
June 1st, 2008, 07:54 AM
I'm sooooooooooooooory! But it's quite time consuming translating from italian, especially long posts, and school knocked me out. I'm going to come back really soon, this week probably...sooooooooooooooooooorry!!!!!! ç________ç

PS: I could wake up Eletj. >____>

Yuukihime
June 1st, 2008, 08:38 AM
@Weiss welll you can stay but you gotta be with Eletj to wake him up you can't be with me umbreongirl,k9s8 or diegyayi cause were all being dramatic in the story so yea ._.; just go find eletj then meet up with us later

Umbreongirl
June 1st, 2008, 11:56 AM
Sowwie, Eletj. >_>' I would have Radian wake up Toby, but as you can see, she's having a bit of a snooze before we all head off for the big expedition. xD! And Weiss, if you want to wake up Toby, he would be in the Medical Wing with Radian, Marc, and Leon, so if you go to wake him up, just make sure you don't get caught up in all the crossfire. Lol. ^^' And GP, if you want to see Radian's tackle of fury, it's in the post I made before last. >D

Yuukihime
June 1st, 2008, 01:35 PM
Yah I read about that >D Radian has got some real spunk going on there woo >D

KingKaos
June 1st, 2008, 06:23 PM
So Leon just happen to almost kill your character, he was just copying a show thing. It wasn't like he meant to kill you, or did he? I can't really say, but I don't think anyone should enter the medical wing. I heard on the news there is a 90% chance of Flamethrower attacks coming into the area. lol

_Diego//
June 1st, 2008, 07:13 PM
How should I know? Meh, anyway, let's give this a warm happy ending! =D </teletubbyvoice>

Huh, what the hell... My post got deleted or something.. Is my post visible? It is registered in my post count, but I don't see it in the thread...

Woohoo! And that's how Dramatic Scene Numero 1 ended! Everyone give everyone a round of applause! *Claps wildly* Everyone take 5 and prepare for next scene xD.

Umbreongirl
June 1st, 2008, 08:13 PM
I just read it. .-.' In fact, I just read about all five posts that took place over the course of my absence! >_<' Gah! I'm soooo slow! 'Twas really not my fault, though. I had to make an excursion out to Wal-Mart to get some Wii points. All that way, and they were sold completely out.;-; *Sniffles* So no Pokemon Snap for about a week. But since a certain *someone* has been lurking around my profile lately haunting me to post, >D out of my love for you guys I shall. Woot.

_Diego//
June 1st, 2008, 08:20 PM
Lol. Radian apparently crippled Leon xD

Umbreongirl
June 1st, 2008, 09:09 PM
Rofl. Marc and Leon may be begging her for her protection in the near future. >D

Yuukihime
June 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM
Okay guys I posted >D i ended up back in Treasure Town because of the dungeon maze. I may not be on later do to my dads snake laying babies but in any case i'll see what I can do. and I made a corny post -_-"

Eletj
June 2nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
Um GP, Since I'm still in this Rp, can you put me back on the 1st page. Much appreciated.:classic:

@ Diegoyay!: Thanks for waking me up.

_Diego//
June 2nd, 2008, 10:30 PM
Uhh... Lol, no problem :P

Umbreongirl
June 3rd, 2008, 04:02 AM
Omg! Really?! Your dad has a Snake? You're so lucky! I want to get a Ball Python, but I have to wait until my birthday since my dad's like completely terrified of them. -_-' He won't even touch my Bearded Dragon. What kind of Snake is it? ;P

Yuukihime
June 3rd, 2008, 06:00 AM
Um actually "snakes. His room is full of snakes and our garage has some rattlesnakes >.>; but the one who laid the eggs is a high-white kingsnake

Umbreongirl
June 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Psssssst! (-Whispers-) The berry, Diego! >_>' Ahem. ^^' If you guys want Radian to wake up in my next post, someone just give her the Oran berry and i'll take it as a hint to wake her up. ;D But if not, i'll just let her sleep for another post or two.

KingKaos
June 3rd, 2008, 01:41 PM
Now that Leon, Marc, and Radian are now a team someone should step up as team leader in their next post. I think Leon would work better as a follower so I give my vote to Marc or Radian. Just a thought after all we don't have to have a team leader.

_Diego//
June 3rd, 2008, 01:44 PM
Oh, Um.. Right:P I was saving it for when she woke up. Guess I was doing wrong ^^. I'll give it to her in my next post.

Yuukihime
June 3rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
I kinda just gave the oran berry to radian though lol xD

_Diego//
June 3rd, 2008, 02:04 PM
... ... ... Oh. xD I'll have to remake my post, then.

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Just made cryptic post.

BTW, the expedition will be going to Foggy Lake for the time gear right? Because it's in the cave.

Just to put my two cents in, I think every one should go on the expedition together. That means, Tifanny, Hydro, Torrent, Marc, Radian, Leon, Groyle (can't remember name), some of the guild workers (Loudred, Chimecho), and Dusknoir.

Umbreongirl
June 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
Lol. No matter. x_x' She's waking up regardless as soon as my lazy arse decides to post. I think the Humans-gone-pokemon plus Hydro and Torrent should go off on the expedition by themselves, but they should also have the little teams of three thing or whatever in case they decide to split up and go exploring or something. That just sounds better to me, because it gives the characters more of a chance to instigate drama. (Hydro and Torrent over Tiffany, Marc and Leon over whatever..) +P So I think the teams should be as following Marc, Leon, Radian and Tiffany, Torrent, Hydro.. And Toby can join whoever he wants. But they should just travel as one right now. *Shrugs* Just a suggestion. And if we decide on a team leader, my vote's for Marc. Radian's much too rash and silly to lead anything. ;P

_Diego//
June 3rd, 2008, 07:12 PM
I agree, mostly because I think it'd be hard to keep a large group together during the whole exploration.
Team leader? Marc? Really? He'll probably collapse and freeze under pressure xD... But that's something that can be played with. I'm not sure if we need a team leader, though. What would he do, anyway? :P That's just my pessimism, I guess...

And welcome to the RolePlay, Koroc.

Koroc
June 3rd, 2008, 07:17 PM
Thank you
Ever since I played PMD2 I wanted to be in a PMD role play but could never find a good one.
But think I will have fun on top of work and school.
Maybe the alarm will wake Raiden up. :lol:

Umbreongirl
June 3rd, 2008, 07:48 PM
Sorry for the lack of postage all! My father is threatening homicide (again) and as I speak, my sister is threatening to turn the Computer off if I don't get to bed. Quick fix for my insomnia. So I promise everyone a super-duper long post tomorrow. <3 ^^'

Koroc
June 3rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Ahh the good old "sibling turning off computer threats" . I remember those.
I have no work so I wil be able to RP all day if my parents dont have me running errands for them.

Also what do you think of this
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/jrken/PMDRP.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135503)
It is a ittle banner I made in my free time not much though. It is link to the RP front Page.

_Diego//
June 3rd, 2008, 09:34 PM
That image above = uber pwnage. Totodile's awesome:)

Umbreongirl
June 4th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Aw. ^^' It's adorable, Koroc! Major ownage. >D You even put Marc and Radian together.. Good to see that you're keeping up with the RP.

Koroc
June 4th, 2008, 06:29 AM
I did not just want to enter and not know what was going on so I read the RP to get caught up with everything.

Umbreongirl
June 4th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the Soap Opera our RP has become, Koroc! ^^' Quick question, GP. Are you planning on closing Sign-ups anytime soon? Just my opinion, but any further along in the RP, and we'll be too far ahead for any new people to fit in or catch up. >>; It's good to see that your RP is a success though. >D

Koroc
June 4th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Thank You. I thought I would join while yall were in the town since it was right next to the Beach. But I dont know how long we wil be here.

Yuukihime
June 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM
omg you put hydro and wartortle on there omg <3 you rock!!! I lvoe the banner and I'll close sing-ups now ^^ after I tell you guys about dusknoir we will leave with hydro and torrent and chatot and the others kay?~ and yes Umbreon-chan I'm glad my rp is such a success considering its the first one I;ve ever wrote :D

You get an A for the following things

-keeping up with the role-play
-posting super long posts
-being an awsome rper
-and..MAKING A TOTALLY AWSOME BANNER ;D

KingKaos
June 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM
What an awesome banner, my only complaint is Leon is all alone in the corner. How sad :(. As for the team leader thing, I guess we don't we won't need one. I feel like my character is a third wheel, maybe he should wander off into some dark corner and get out of everyone's business. But then Leon would get lonely and nobody wants that. Can't wait for the expedition.

Koroc
June 4th, 2008, 06:29 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/jrken/PMDRP.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135503)

This is the code if you want it.
[ URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135503] http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/jrken/PMDRP.png [/URL]
just remove the spaces in the code.

Umbreongirl
June 4th, 2008, 07:34 PM
"Uh..Maybe?" Rofl. >D Sorry, but that was hilarious. ^_^' That just made my day, Diego. And how is Leon a third wheel? Marc is pretty much oblivious to Radian's charm, and Radian likes them both equally. So if a certain two characters can learn to get along *ahem* then everything will be all hunky-dory. o_~ I hope they don't, though. Their constant little disagreements with each other are my favorite part of the RP. And Koroc, what exactly is youe power anyways? Is it the same as Marc's?

KingKaos
June 4th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Leon is about to start something as soon as you least expect it. Just be ready to pull him away from Totodile. @Koroc, I would also like to know what your power is. I'm guessing you can look at people's memories.

_Diego//
June 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Uh-Oh... *Gulp* =/.
Lol.. Marc's innocent ^^.

Same as Marc's?:shocked: Aww, now he won't be able to communicate through telepathy without fearing a third party will listen >< Lol

Koroc
June 4th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Here is my power.

Mind Screen: Kenneth opens his mouth and lets out a silent noise that travels in a 30ft radius read the memories of all caught in it. He has to sit and concentrate to be ale to weed out unnecessary minds. He has to have silence and can’t be touched or he will enter a frozen state that prevents him from moving for about 2 minutes.

It is a mind read with drawbacks

KingKaos
June 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Drawback? Sounds like a plan, dude. Can't wait to see how you interact with the the drama in the roleplay, dude. (Sorry I'm talking like a Prinny)

Umbreongirl
June 4th, 2008, 07:56 PM
So Kenneth can only see images of memories? Or can he actually read thoughts pertaining to memories as well? Sorry, i'm still a bit confused. .-.' Just want to make sure I have this right. Btw, how are we splitting up into teams? If at all. >>'

Koroc
June 4th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Sorry if you are confused think I just confused myself. He can see memories of others but can read thoughts pertaining to those memories. SO he cant read what they are thinking but of past event in there known life.

Umbreongirl
June 5th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I just want to inform everyone that cares (ie no one) xD! That I won't be on for the rest of the night. ^^' I'm off to my friend's house, but I will be on tomorrow morning and early afternoon briefly to respond to any posts made. After that, i'll be gone the rest of tomorrow and Saturday for Project Graduation. <3 Happy RPing, everyone. <3GP

Koroc
June 6th, 2008, 10:53 AM
*Cries*

You will be missed until your return.

* RUns up and gives Umbreon Girl a Hug*

Umbreongirl
June 6th, 2008, 11:18 AM
^^' Gee, Merci Koroc. *Clingeth to him*

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 7th, 2008, 08:56 AM
When are you guys going to go on the expedition? Because I can't do much until everyone gets going to Foggy Lake. Or at least that's where I think you guys are going. I think that's what GP said.

Umbreongirl
June 7th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Hopefully we'll be leaving soon, after this whole Dusknoir deal is over with. x_x'

Yuukihime
June 8th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Kay dusknoirs gone we can leave for the expedition now woo >D

Koroc
June 8th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Yay. I can now go to sleep and be ready for the expedition.

_Diego//
June 10th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Tee hee... ... (: We're off to the expedition now?

Koroc
June 11th, 2008, 05:41 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/jrken/NewPMDRPBanner.png

Updated banner yay!

Yuukihime
June 11th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Omg that is kawaii *glompage on Koroc* I'm so glad you joined the role-play your so awsome :D

Koroc
June 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I am glad I joined too. I can have fun writing my part in the RP and making banners and stuff for it.

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 11th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Koroc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new banner kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!!

*double glompage of Koroc*

Anyways, can we speed up getting to Foggy Lake, because it's taking awful long?

Yuukihime
June 11th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Yah we're just gonna have my girl end this now with hydro. I posted and I made them end the fight now lets go to foggy lake.If I have to I'll drag you guys >:|

Umbreongirl
June 12th, 2008, 12:32 AM
KOROC!!!! *Glomps him like there's no tomorrow!* Omg! That Banner just completely made my day! It's so adorable! =D Especially Radian, who has the uber-cute little sweatdrop thing going on! *Squeals!* As usual, you never fail to amaze me, my dear chum. ^_^' <3! Oh, btw everyone. Me and Radian are back. To an excruciatingly long chain of events that have happened in my one day of absence. *Sweatdrop* But I think i've made Radian respond appropriately to all the fighting that's been going on. Now if someone will just be willing to go drag her out of the woods. Lawlz. x_x'

Eletj
June 12th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Awesome stuff, Koroc! For that, you get a cookie:

http://www.sallys-place.com/food/columns/zonis/Best_Cookie-20.jpg

Yuukihime
June 12th, 2008, 06:18 AM
noo umbeongirl you've gone emo Dx nooooooo turn your happy chipper self. don't listen to darkrai D:

_Diego//
June 12th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Woah. All characters are sad.

llolloloool i m4d3 a ch33zy @nd dr4mat1c p0st =D

Yuukihime
June 12th, 2008, 11:36 AM
uh o.o.. lol okay I read it..yesh very cheesy.. but what a role-play without cheesy posts? x3

Umbreongirl
June 12th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Meh. It wasn't cheesy. Oo' I thought it was adorable. ^^'

Primal Chansey
June 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Like editing or maybe ... we can talk about mystery dungeon

can anyone with a heart help me

_Diego//
June 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Ahem, Primal Chansey. First, this is the RolePlay forums. It's not really the area to discuss the Mystery Dungeon Game. To learn about RolePlaying then you should visit this thread. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78898) If you are new to the forums, I suggest you read the rules and perhaps introduce yourself in the New Users/Welcome (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35) board and then get around and learn about the forums and where to post what. As for editing... You just need to click on the edit button after each post ><

But yeah. I stand on my opinion of ch33zyness xD

Yuukihime
June 12th, 2008, 12:42 PM
o_0 who are chu abnd why have you come into the role-play thread *holds Primal against wall and hand cuffs him* >:| get ouuuttttt

Eletj
June 12th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Wait, Primal could be useful. We could limbo under him?:P

Umbreongirl
June 12th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Eh?! Le cuffs! =D! ^^' Ohemgee! *Raises hand!* Me next, GP! Me next!

Eletj
June 12th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Limbo, Limbo LImbO! Limbo, Limbo, LIM-BO! How low can you go :P

Umbreongirl
June 12th, 2008, 05:54 PM
So apparently Pokemon community has completely screwed me over, and after I went to post my three-hour typed post that was absolutely perfect, it says that it cannot be posted because a security token is missing or some crap like that. And i'm extremely extremely pissed, so could everyone please hold off on posting until I re-write the whole thing? *Sephiroth theme music plays*

Yuukihime
June 12th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Lol okay umbreon girl..Sorry to here abotu what happen to your post. but try copying it next tiem that way you want loose it all.. 0.o;

Umbreongirl
June 13th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I typed it out on Word where I saved like every two minutes. Good thing too, because there were three power surges over the course of two hours. ;P Soo Diego. I think everyone here can agree that my post was in fact teh' cheesiet. >D

Yuukihime
June 13th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I have announced that Lewon has gone to the fricken rackin dark side :< EBIL!!!! Leon were gonna have to battle j0000 :<

KingKaos
June 13th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Leon is on the darkside and he has gotten a new power that will really shock you. If you battle me, be prepared to cry.

Yuukihime
June 13th, 2008, 08:48 PM
well..>:| Imma beat you till you join the good side again D:

_Diego//
June 13th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Dammit! @)*#^!@)&*#^$!!!! I had like this awesome post that was probably the best fricken piece of text I have ever managed to make since I have memory; but it still wasn't done when I had to leave, so I left my computer on standby mode and decided I would finish when I came back. Turns out my mom wanted to use the computer and since she know literally nothing about computers she closed the document I was typing without saving. Gah! I'm so pissed...

Now I'll have to type everything again... And I'm more than 200% sure this won't be as good as the original. Man...

And I guess I supposed well. My post sucked! Dx. The original one was like, waaaaaay better. More detail and ch33zyur. That's what I get for not saving my documents. ><

Umbreongirl
June 14th, 2008, 12:09 PM
;-; I completely sympathize. Something similar has happened to me TWICE in the past two days. The second post I wrote wasn't for PMD, but actually for Legendary Guardians, and was like uber-awesomeness and such, but stupid me decided to give PC a second chance not to screw me over and type it in teh' post box, so when I did I went to preview the post so I could c/p, and it ended up doing the same exact thing. -__-' I'm still not finished typing my new post, but i'll tell you right now that it's complete suckage compared to the orignal.

KingKaos
June 14th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I am sorry that Leon has gained so many different powers after that post. I am apologizing now. What did you guys think of the transformation?

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 14th, 2008, 04:45 PM
It's a insanely ridiculous. You just took out every pokemon in Crystal Cave withone Flame Wheel and defeated Azelf. I'm sorry but that's major Gary-Stu or whatever the Pokemon equilvalent of that is.

@GhostPrincess: Why are you going to Crystal Cae, I thought you were going to Foggy Lake to battle Illusion Groudon.

_Diego//
June 14th, 2008, 10:37 PM
I think it's really more than fair that Leon gets a big power boost, considering he has to battle the whole other characters. However, I don't think it'd be fair that he can just rush through everyone just easily like that; especially a legendary Pokemon. x___x'. And GhostPrincess, I'm thinking it would have been better to give Leon some time to plan something more intricate with the Time Gear rather than just approaching and knocking him so quickly >>'. But yeah, this is all just my point of view, so whatever *dies*.

And Eletj, I guess that's Ok. Not anything to be sorry about. I guess it'd be more realistic, though, if we made the last route to camp walking; considering Toby probably has no idea of where the rest of the Pokemon set up the official guild camp. And talking about it; GhostPrincess, where is the camp set up? Is it like, already in Foggy Lake? I'm guessing the Pokemon want to spend the night in a camp rather that face Groudon and meet Uxie in the middle of the night and in such a tired state.

Eletj
June 15th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Edited. Took a chunk out of my post though.

KingKaos
June 15th, 2008, 07:18 AM
I got the idea from looking at Naruto. That is where I get my ideas for my post.

I would also like to add that I took out the monster house with flame wheel and flamethrower.

Now let me ask who is more powerful Darkrai or Azelf? Darkrai

And that is why Leon could defeat Azelf, because the power of Darkrai was running through him.

Anyway try to leave Leon alone for a while, he tries to find answers from Darkrai. Thank you and goodbye. *bows to everyone*

Umbreongirl
June 15th, 2008, 11:46 AM
You can be assured, Kam that Radian won't confront Leon for awhile. >>' She is practically dead with fatigue, as everyone knows. About like me, at this point. ^_~ And I was wondering the same thing, GP-chan. Where exactly is the Camp set up? I was thinking Foggy Lake, and Edward is also there, so Bigfoot if you wish to make a surprise appearance or ambush or something? *Shrugs* idk. Just a thought. Until I find out anything for sure, though, i'll just make my next post responses to all the other characters. <3

_Diego//
June 15th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Yeah, Marc'll giveth him his space too. There's no logical reason I can think of, anyway, for him to search for him at the moment. ><. Anyway, GhostPrincess, I sorta took the leading step and got to the conclusion that the camp in which characters were ought to spend the night was already at Foggy Lake, or at least somewhere nearby. x_x'. Yeah, sorry about that. I'll edit if needed.

Yuukihime
June 16th, 2008, 10:02 PM
err.....I said "take a detour?" ehehehe *sweatdrop* and Kam I carry the time gear with me allthe time you can't steal it if its not there >:| and yah ya know what youi can't just take out every pokemon..shame shame shame no more of that >:|

_Diego//
June 16th, 2008, 10:16 PM
But it's still nighttime. Lulz. And are you're going to fight it by yourself? I thought the whole group was going to do that :'(. But yeah... Like... Isn't going through a Dungeon and fighting a legendary Pokemon somewhat of a big event like to be done in one post? >>'. Especially if all characters should be involved. And now that I think of it; I can't remember the order of dungeons... Was it Fogbound Lake -> Steam Cave -> Foggy Forest? Meh, I don't know if I'm making any sense; but still, I think fighting Groudon just right now would be too much of a rush.

Yuukihime
June 16th, 2008, 10:41 PM
I edited it 0.o my bad o.o;;;;; sorry sorry vv;;;; I made my own lil post once everyone has a chance to post then we can go to illusion groudon.

Umbreongirl
June 17th, 2008, 02:15 PM
But didn't Kenneth just like, completely take out Groudon? I thought we were all going to do that together.. D< Lolz. I just now realized that Marc, Toby, and Radian are the only characters who don't have a time gear yet. Edward, Tiffany, Leon, and now Kenneth has one. .-.' *Feels left out* .. *Dashes off to steal a random time gear* Woohoo! ^_^! o_o' Now what do I do with it?

Koroc
June 17th, 2008, 02:50 PM
She makes Illusions to scare off others from he secerts. SO she can make multiple illusions.

KingKaos
June 17th, 2008, 07:06 PM
I have no idea what you meant by that Koroc. Does that mean you didn't fight Groudon? Or what?

Eletj
June 17th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I'm gona be away for a few days, School Stuff. I am allowing God-moding of my Character as long as he doesn't get killed etc. Please add him into some of your posts. Much Appreciated.

Umbreongirl
June 17th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Alrighty then, Eletj. Toby will be in good hands. Though Radian will be mucho disappointed. She likes a water and a fire type, now all she needs to complete her little love trio is a grass type. And well, Treeckos are really cute. >D Kidding, by the way. x_x' Radian's an innocent little chracter, or so I like to think. x)

Yuukihime
June 17th, 2008, 09:38 PM
lolz I'm kereping my water love triangle.Its to cute to say the least <3

Umbreongirl
June 17th, 2008, 09:43 PM
GPPPPPPPPPPPP! ^_^' Thou hast finally returned to the OOC! *Clingeth!* .-.' I missed you. >D What can I say? Radian's a.. an Eevee who likes variety.

_Diego//
June 17th, 2008, 09:45 PM
^ ... ... ... Lmao. xD.
fillerplzlolkthxbai

Yuukihime
June 18th, 2008, 10:28 PM
0.o variety??? wtf that soudns wrong..so wrong it doesn't deserve to be posted o.o;;;;; I posted and once u and deigo post we can go ahead and go with illusion groudon :O

Umbreongirl
June 18th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Sowwies. Will a nice yummy Chocolate pie with extra whipped cream on top make up for my.. awful obscenity, mon dear GP-chan? ._.' I'll try to remember that teh' V word is a huge no-no. >D

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 19th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I made awesome return post!

Groudon is going to chase Edward's team into Guild Camp because it wants Edward's two time gears. I'm feeling there should be a massive team up battle or perhaps a three way battle.

Eletj
June 21st, 2008, 01:59 AM
I'm back :D. I've had alot of stuff to do, but I'm back!

Bigfoot: That would be really cool, but you'd have to check with the others

Diego & UmbreonGirl: Has anything major happened? Have we gone into the cave yet etc?

_Diego//
June 21st, 2008, 08:06 AM
Nope. In fact your character hasn't even woken up. Lawl. Darkrai is tormenting Marc and Radian But that's pretty much it. Oh, and Edward is dragging Groudon to the camp. x_x'.

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 21st, 2008, 09:07 AM
Yeah, but he does't know it. But when Groudon comes, everyone's going to be in trouble.
In response to GhostPrincess, Edward never had two time gears. The Heatran one was a decoy that led them to the Uxie one. It's all a part of a bigger plan.

Eletj
June 21st, 2008, 12:51 PM
Lol. Okay I'll wake up in the next couple of hours.:P

KingKaos
June 22nd, 2008, 11:27 AM
Why do I have to give back my time gear? Why can't I just hold on to it till later. Any way Azelf has been put into a coma. It was going to be stolen anyway. After we had to go to the Temporal Tower. I would also like to say I am also back.

Eletj
June 22nd, 2008, 11:46 PM
What the kaboosh? For some reason GP, your post isn't showing up when I read the thread..If I post it will show up as the previous post....spooky....Anyway can you pm what darkrai's going to do in my fight with him? or should I freehand it?

Yuukihime
June 23rd, 2008, 09:53 PM
uh... Kam >< Azelf gives grovyle the tiem gear after its revealed that the tiem gears are need to stop the destruction of temperal tower..

@Eletj You can freehand the fight but msut end it that darkrai went away

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 24th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Groudon is coming, and he's angry. He's going to be mostly targeting Edward and his team, Tiffany, and Leon if he's there. It wants time gears.

KingKaos
June 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I understand now, but does it matter we are all going to Temporal Tower, if it gets to that. So I can keep it till then, but whatever. I am at this summer camp so i will post whenever I get on this laptop. Alright bye

P.S. I missed you guys

_Diego//
June 24th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Hey, guys. I know it's my turn to post right now in the RolePlay, but with such an amount of things going on, I'll need some time to build the post. I'd appreciate, please, if everyone could restrain from posting something else at least until I do. I don't want to have something else to deal with. Thanks Lulz x__x'.. Also want to say I'll be using Radian in this post and maybe the couple of next ones because Umbreongirl is going to be out for a few days and she empowered me with the ability to do so until she returns.

Also, GhostPrincess, I sent you a PM which I'd appreciate you reply as soon as possible. (:

_Diego//
June 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM
~

There it is. Wow. It's giant xD. I'd appreciate, though, you guys read it thoroughly to understand what I just did. And thanks, I guess, GhostPrincess. You're post gave me something to add.

And Eletj, your post's off. K9S8 said he made Leon go to camp. If you want to fight him, you'd have to separate Toby from the group , which are headed over to Steam Cave.

BigfootTheUnbeatable
June 25th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Wow. I think I actually might quit this roleplay. My character is ignored and unimportant and honestly all that happens are masive full Guild brawls against Darkrai. Groudon coes and Lon just UBER PWNS it with Darkrai's power like how he put Azelf into a coma. I don't mean to be rude but this is getting ridiculous.

Umbreongirl
June 26th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Bonjour, and good morning everyone! I was planning on holding off communicating with anyone until I officially got back from my little excursion to Sam Sam's house, since i'm not back and I won't be posting on teh' RP until I return, but whilst I was catching up on things, I happened to read Bigfoot's little pm.. Okay, i'm not saying anything against Kam's posts, because even though they may be just seem slightly unrealistic at times, he does have good reason to make Leon so powerful. He is in Darkrai's control, and Darkrai is the main bad guy, so isn't it just logical in the slightest that Leon be more powerful than the other characters? Putting that aside, why would you quit the RP just because of one person? So if you're going to get all pissy about something Kam had his character do and take it out on everyone by quitting instead of confronting him, then quit. >_>' It's not like you posted but once every few weeks anyways. And i'm sorry that you felt Edward was ignored. The rest of the characters tend not to have a lot of socializing time when they're running their asses off from Groudon, who YOU incidentally drug into the Guild Camp right after they had just been through a bunch of nightmares. Oh, and Tiiany was dying. >>' Adios. ^^' On the brightside, i'll be returning on Friday, and i'll make my return post then. Oh, btw. I don't know how long Kam's going to be gone, but he pmed me and asked me to bunny Leon. x_x' So i'm not sure how i'm supposed to do that when i'm not even sure where Leon is, but oh well. *Shrugeth" Lawl. Could everyone remaining make sure he doesn't get left out of anything important? Merci. <3UG

KingKaos
June 29th, 2008, 04:25 PM
How about we all calm down and get back to roleplaying. However, in my defense I fought the illusion Groudon when I got out of the cave while the rain from Totodile defeated the approaching one. So maybe next time you should read before you go quiting a roleplay.

Yuukihime
June 30th, 2008, 09:08 PM
what umbreongirl said is pretty much true.

1-Kam is under the influence of Darkrai..which is the main baddie in the role-play i do agree that he makes his post a bit..over the top sometimes but it does make sense that a character under the influence of the main baddie that he would be more powerful then the rest of the group which should result in a very good conflict in the end ^.~

2- I don't mean to gang up with you on umbreon-chan but she is right on alot of things. Role-playing is supposed to be fun. If your gonna get mad and threaten to quit because your being ignored then go right ahead. You never interact with us anyway :x.. Your never involved in any of the storyline or a main conflict of darkrai x.x; Which means we can really never have a chance to speak with you.

3- I apologize if your character has been ignored. But if your character is getting ignored then you need to pm me about and cause a scene in which you won't be ignored in some way, threatening to quit is not the way to handle things its just sorta being childish :/

4- You only psot like once every 2 weeks or so. If you can't post very often then you need to pm and tell me that you have matters to tend to and could not post. That way I know your not just to lazy to post..

5- If your loosing interest in the role-play thats fine. PM me about it and we can discuss about what to do about curing your boredom. I;m human I can't know if your bored with a role-play or not. I do have other things to tend to then just keep asking the role-players ''Are you bored of the role-play?'' Just no.. that gets annoying.

6- I'm sorry to say but you never focus on any main conflicts.. Just..time gears.. the only time I've seen you interacvt with the storyline at all is the illusion groudon psot in which you never gave us a chance to say anything you just ran off. Your character would becoem more important if he actually hung out with us and interacted with any type of conflict with darkrai.

7- I'm not going to stall the role-play just cause you can't post often. I wanna have some fun role-playing with the role-play i took like 3 hours to write and think of any type of storyline.

8- I may seem harsh but it really is all true :X i don't wish foro you to quit but its very childish to quit because you feel unimportant. If you want your character to be importnat..Do a frackin post about an intrusino and helping the characters! Its not that hard...

I really don't kbow what to say. if you wanna quit quit. but I'm not gonna hold up the role-play just cause you feel unimportant to the storyling.. If you wanan feel important then just do a whole post on Edward becoming good an then helping us. If you wanna be childish aboutthis . fine. I may be sounding a bit cruel at this point but yah know.. you only psot once every week or so, I udnerstand if its just cause you have other things to tend to but a main point in roleplaying is..

-if you can't post very often don't join a role-play

I have been guilty of this every so often cause I feel to lazy to post but I fight my hand spasms (from typing long posts) and in the end i can't wait to see how people react to my post :3

-role-playing is about having fun..If your not having fun theres no point in really role-playing is there.. :/ I love role-playing because I can take on the role of another person and control that character, I admit posting long psots does get boring but its all fun in the end.

Umbreongirl
June 30th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Wow. Hardcore GP-San laying down the law. This I like. Vair much indeed. *Clings to her.* You are my hero? ;P