B Pokemon Center x 1
F Recycle x 2
J Pokeball x 1
B Gust of Wind x 1

Fighting Energy x 25

Jaimes
May 1st, 2008, 12:36 PM
LOL

It's totally illegal, but the lines are consistent and it's got a good solid structure at least :P

Firstly, you should aim for using 20 Pokemon, 20 Trainers and 20 energy to start, then gradually lower your energy depending on your deck.
Trainers are the key to winning a game as they give a deck speed and consistancy to get out everything you need. Not excessive Pokemon lines.

Firstly, the 1-2 Rhydon line, unless you can get another Rhyhorn, I'd suggest scrapping this and making space for trainers. This is just too inconsistent.

Machop and Hitmonchan are the best cards in this deck, 20damage for [F] is suprisingly good and pressures your opponents basics early on, you should aim for a haymaker style deck (low stage pokemon that do effective damage for small energy costs). Why just Fighting as well? Get some other types, some cards have [C] attacks, such as Jungle Scyther.

More importantly, with the exception of basic energy cards, you can only have a maximum of 4 of the same named card in a deck LOL. So -5 chop, -1 Choke, -1 Champ for sure.

skeddles
May 1st, 2008, 07:42 PM
LOL

It's totally illegal, but the lines are consistent and it's got a good solid structure at least :P

Firstly, you should aim for using 20 Pokemon, 20 Trainers and 20 energy to start, then gradually lower your energy depending on your deck.
Trainers are the key to winning a game as they give a deck speed and consistancy to get out everything you need. Not excessive Pokemon lines.

Firstly, the 1-2 Rhydon line, unless you can get another Rhyhorn, I'd suggest scrapping this and making space for trainers. This is just too inconsistent.

Machop and Hitmonchan are the best cards in this deck, 20damage for [F] is suprisingly good and pressures your opponents basics early on, you should aim for a haymaker style deck (low stage pokemon that do effective damage for small energy costs). Why just Fighting as well? Get some other types, some cards have [C] attacks, such as Jungle Scyther.

More importantly, with the exception of basic energy cards, you can only have a maximum of 4 of the same named card in a deck LOL. So -5 chop, -1 Choke, -1 Champ for sure.

Ya, I'm a rebel. :P

Im not entering any tournaments though, just playin' friends.

I took out Rhyhornx2/Rhydon, and all my trainers.

And added:
pokedex x1
gambler x1
energy search x1
wally's training x1
bill x1
pokemon center x2
professor oak x1
imposter professor oak x1

I also took out 1 energy, and added hitmonchan ex.

It's not perfect, but I might face someone tomorrow. I'll see how it goes.

(thank you for replying!)

EDIT: Haha! I won 2 outta 2.