PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Wii Game?

Ris
May 2nd, 2008, 06:04 PM
I believe that there is some Pokemon for the Wii? Is it good? Fun? Worth it? Suspenseful? I forgot it's name, but is it good?

Sorry for so many questions, I am just so eager :D

~Ris

Virtual Chatot
May 2nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
I believe that there is some Pokemon for the Wii? Is it good? Fun? Worth it? Suspenseful? I forgot it's name, but is it good?

Sorry for so many questions, I am just so eager :D

~Ris

It's called Pokemon Battle Revolution ^.^

---
Guys, she just want to know about it, So please don't bash her.

Skaterzpenguin
May 2nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
It can be fun once you get the game, but once you get all the things and get bored on wi-fi. its not worth getting the game and I have not touched mine for like 2 months now. lol(pokemon battle revolution)

LethalTexture
May 2nd, 2008, 11:43 PM
I still find the Wi-Fi enjoyable. Getting to beat (and get beat by) people around the world in full 3D is nothing to scoff at.

fade101
May 3rd, 2008, 01:12 AM
It's called Pokemon Battle Revolution ^.^

---
Guys, she just want to know about it, So please don't bash her.Lol!! There wont be any bashing... Anyways... Three words Ris... DROP DEAD AWESOME!!! I think its the best pokemon game in another console... You should get it and try it... Believe me... It the best!!

Virtual Chatot
May 3rd, 2008, 07:51 AM
Lol!! There wont be any bashing... Anyways... Three words Ris... DROP DEAD AWESOME!!! I think its the best pokemon game in another console... You should get it and try it... Believe me... It the best!!

I can't tell you how many times I've seen people bashed over the simplest of questions.

Ris
May 3rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
O.O

Ok, I get it...

Thank you