PDA

View Full Version : The Second Most Important Poll Ever! Part Duece!

Ryoutarou
July 26th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Need to keep the randomness going...allright here we go with another thread...apple or microsoft? Like I said keep the randomness going! I pick microsoft better...just dont like apple...or mac or whatever they call themselfs now.

Castrainer
July 26th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Apples are Better than Windows, wait... I never ate a Window Before XD
Nah, Microsoft is Better than mac...

parallelzero
July 26th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Mac N Cheese? or windows? I have to go with windows.

Blaine
July 26th, 2004, 10:09 AM
I don't like Microsoft very much. As my friend Ghost would say, I use an 3vil machine. In my personal opinion, I think it's very VERY slow... I'd much prefer to use a Macintosh machine. -shrugs- Though, I'm so used to windows that... >.< I am the Windows user. Aww poo...

Chairman Kaga
July 26th, 2004, 11:11 AM
I don't even know how to work any OS besides windows, so I'm going to have to vote for that...

Suzu
July 26th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Mircosoft is better... I'll to stick to good ol' Windows ^^

digi-kun
July 26th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Gah! microsoft i hardly see Mac computers nemore neways...

Arcanine
July 26th, 2004, 03:37 PM
This would go better in the computer forum.
*Moved*

Kipkip
July 26th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I don't like either Microsoft or Apple. Microsoft suck. I could make a long list on why Microsoft sucks. I would like Apple but their computers are too expensive for me. So I guess the only choice is...Apple.

perthskies
July 26th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Oh my... poor Mac got no votes so far...

Though Microsoft have made a few mistakes, they are still one of the best companies in the world, so my vote goes there. =)

aRedMoon
July 26th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Microsoft may suck, but it's still an awesome OS.

Simon
July 26th, 2004, 11:01 PM
I think Apple has better stuff that Microsoft, but I use MS as my OS so yeah...MS.

Gr8person62.2
July 26th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Bahaha... I'd vote, but they both suck. If I made a list, It'd be tomorow... lol. I love Unix based OSs. I got tah good ol' Mandrake Linux in my room. But from these two i'd go with Windowz, unfortunatly. It's too commercial, everyone has it, I hate that!

perthskies
July 27th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Speaking of Operating Systems, DOS is great for those old classics. It hardly crashes and is very quick. =)

Who created DOS? Was it Microsoft? I'm not quite sure...

Gr8person62.2
July 27th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Um, DOS stands for Disk Operating System.. I can't answer who created it, too hard, but the one you speak of, MsDOS, is created by microsoft. I used to compute with the good ol' 3.1 Windowz systems, alongside MsDOS. It's awsome, I wish it wouldn't die (it will in about 8 years). I know every command and it makes me special because of it (:\)

--White Wolf--
July 27th, 2004, 01:59 AM
microsoft is better and i use it too, so microsoft

aaaaaa
July 27th, 2004, 02:08 AM
I wish I was hardcore enough to spell Windows with a Z.
And well, we all know that if it's a commerical success, and that if everybody uses it, it must therefore be a very bad thing.
Puh-leaze.

perthskies
July 27th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Not necessarily a1337a...

I'll admit that Microsoft is targeted by a lot of hackers and crackers in order to try and crack/hack their code and security. They are doing a pretty good job in holding them off so far however...

Gr8person62.2
July 27th, 2004, 04:35 AM
I wish I was hardcore enough to spell Windows with a Z.
And well, we all know that if it's a commerical success, and that if everybody uses it, it must therefore be a very bad thing.
Puh-leaze.

Are you being sarcastic? -_-
You just luurve making fun of me don't ya? I find that annoying on many levels.

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM
#_#;; Just how I thought it would end up. You only have Windows, so what? Have you guys ever actually tried a Mac?

Gr8person62.2: Which Terminal Shell does Mandrake run off? Mac OS X has tcsh. 10.3 has 'bash'.

Those who only tried a PC have only seen that specific side and should try the other side before voting they like PCs because they only used them.

aRedMoon
July 27th, 2004, 05:27 PM
My school used Macs for a couple years, and whenever we went down in to the lab, I never cared for it. It may simply be that I was used to Windows... but Macs just don't appeal to me. =/

Sakura and Espeon
July 27th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I would say Apple if I had MacOSX, but I'll say Windows since I use it alot. ^_^

perthskies
July 27th, 2004, 11:51 PM
I have tried using a Mac before... but I find Windows more appealing. What on earth is the equivalent of the Task Manger in Windows on a Mac? But perhaps I'm getting this impression as nobody has ever taught me to use a Mac before... in Primary School we were taught how to use DOS, Windows 3.11 and Windows 95/98.

Missingno Baby
August 2nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
Ihatemacs, they're annoying! I've used one, they're...so...ugh
puni puni~