• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some trades

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
Ok, so heres what I need...

Pokemon
lv 100 electrivire with moves in my sig or close

Items
brick break
aerial ace
leafblade
rock slide
psycho cut
Life orb

Offering

Pokemon
Breeded...
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pichu
Barboach
Anorith
Ralts
Abra
Marill
Eevee x3

Not breeded...
Absol lv20
Hariyama lv51
Vileplume lv50
Blaziken lv36
Gallade lv20
Charizard lv36
Blastoise lv36
Magcargo lv55 (japanese name)
Rotom lv31

I DONT HAVE ANY SHINIES OR EVENTS!!!
OFFER ME PLEASE!

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
I have all of those items, I would like some Eevees, bred, do you have Timid, Modest, bold, calm(x2) natures??

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
Years
I can give you all those items. Can I have a jolly UT charmander. What moves do you normally breed it with?

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
SuperKyogreRuler...I have 1 bold and 1 calm what are you willing to give for them (from my list)

Itsugo...I don't have a jolly one but I can keep breeding till I do get one and i usually get moves like growl, focus punch, flamethrower, hidden power

Ugatyler...I do have a male ralts but it's not adamant. I might be able to get one just pm me.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
Years
If you can get a jolly one that would be great, thanks. I'd like flamethrower and focus punch bred onto it as well.:)

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
i have a level 50 electrivire I think its hacked though is it okay i'll send it over with an electerizer

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
Sorry, I don't take hacked pokemon but if you have an electabuzz and send over the electrizer with it i'll trade you.

The REAL Shadow Chaos

The one and only REAL Chaos!
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
I have the Electivire that you are looking for. It is even EVed!
And I also have those items.

Back