View Full Version : Pokemon Crystal Mod

May 3rd, 2008, 12:54 PM
could someone please make me a mod of pokemon crystal that includes the ability to purchase a GS ball at a mart, and have events where you encounter mew, mewtwo, zapdos, articuno, and moltres. Have the birds placed throughout the whirl islands and have mew and mewtwo placed in mt.silver. this would be greatly apprieciated . Thanks

May 3rd, 2008, 1:14 PM
Now this is sad. Real sad. I want this closed now.

May 3rd, 2008, 1:28 PM
Just because this might get closed, I'd advise you to learn and do it yourself, it shouldn't be too hard.

May 3rd, 2008, 11:39 PM

Saddest thing I've seen. As previously stated. Please close.

May 3rd, 2008, 11:57 PM
Why don't you just use cheat codes and/or do it yourself?

@everyone: Don't be such punks, he just wanted a request. Even if he shouldn't have asked it, no reason to drag it on with mindless posting >.>

a new killer, ramoteh
May 4th, 2008, 1:12 AM
You could just do that yourself.
Just make a pokemon script and place it on the Whirl Islands with some sprite

May 4th, 2008, 1:54 AM
This forum isn't for hack requests (though if your post was worded a bit differently and had a heck of a lot more detail, it might be seen as the basis of an idea— as is, however, that's not the case).

Everyone who replied to this thread about it being closed, trust me, that does nothing but make you yourself breach the rules. If you think a thread should be closed, use the report button. Posting like you did is just spam and makes the thread even worse. -_-