PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Purple : Help needed!

Poundflaf, Pokemon Master
May 4th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Okay I need help making pokemon purple.
Main Pokemon: Cover has Raikou, Suicune, Entie but main pokemon is arceus.
Storyline: You are in the steelin (pronounce stal-en) region with prof. rowan as the prof. Right when you start you get a kanto starter. more info later (a long game!).
Gyms: 10 types: (in order) water, fire, grass, fight, electric, ground, dark, steel, psychic, all. All the E4 has is type all but the champion has lv.100s (6 pokemon!). Opponet: Team Mystoria. At 2nd gym,3rd, and 4th Mystoria Leader gets 1 legend dog each time. right before E4 he uses them to capture Arceus. Battle him and he will have those four legends (catchable after E4 only!).
I will edit later.

Ionic
May 4th, 2008, 06:08 AM
Thats your plot but you said you need help with what may i ask ?

Spriters
Coders
Mappers

Wichu
May 4th, 2008, 06:12 AM
Level 100s is a bit harsh for in-game, don't you think?

May 4th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Thats your plot but you said you need help with what may i ask ?

Spriters
Coders
Mappers

EVERY THING!

Level 100s is a bit harsh for in-game, don't you think?

You need lots of training and gyms and fun!!! :)

Ionic
May 4th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Ughh.

What can you actually do first ?

May 4th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Sorry but when it comes to it, the reason I need help, none of the making works on my computer unless you guys can help me make it work :(

Ionic
May 4th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Well why wont it work.

I don't think people will make this game for you though.

darkrai28
May 4th, 2008, 07:42 AM
That game will probably take FOREVER. Good luck with your game.

May 4th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I just want help :(:(:(:(:(:(

PLEASE HELP YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

[.εternity]
May 4th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Not trying to be rude but before you start a game you should know that you,being the organizator of that game,must have knowledge in at least a domain and must make sure you can do that something yourself.No one should start a game doing only the storyline.

May 4th, 2008, 10:55 AM
There is one thing I can do but I still need lots of help.

Ionic
May 4th, 2008, 10:56 AM
What is it that you do ?

May 4th, 2008, 11:14 AM
If someone starts something, I have really good chance of adding on. By the way, I am really good with creations (when I grow up, I want to be an artist).

Ionic
May 4th, 2008, 11:18 AM
So your a spriter you mean ?

May 4th, 2008, 11:48 AM
If you tell me how to add sprites then yes.

Read the above all you people in the thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANSWER YOU GUYS!
LAST WEB I GOT ON I WAS BANNED FROM!

May 4th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Read the rules before you create a thread.

LAST WEB I GOT ON I WAS BANNED FROM!
I'm not surprised.