• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHY WONT MY PMD2 ROM WORK (caps)

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2009
My PMD2 rom will not save!? I use the same saving setup as i do for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. If anyone knows the setup for everything for this game, PLEASE tell me! Im using NO$GBA.

Cid

Years
Weird, but it may be because of your ROM. Or, are you using an outdated No$gba? I just set mine on "Auto" for my No$gba and it worked fine...

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2009
Ok well thank you both! I found out that it was just an old version of my No$GBA! Thank you, now i can play with everyone in this game YES!

LOL well right after i wrote this, i stopped saving. It saved once, so i turned it off to right this, and then i turned it back on and it wont save anymore. Can someone give me a link to the latest version of No$GBA, either PMD2 games, and put all the settings you have for the game PLEASE!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2009
Ok well i waited a day to save and it STILL wont save?? Why wont the game save? This is so frustrating!
BTW, do you have to have the No$GBA 2.6 version ( the paid version ) cause i only have the newest free version?

Last edited:

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
Years
maybe it's because of your settings...
just copy my settings because pmd2 in my emu works fine....
and saves fine...
Spoiler:

Cid

Years
Yeah, I do have a 2.6 version of it.

Also, I have the same options as Tre except these:
1. My NDS Cartridge Backup media is set to "Auto" instead of Flash 256Kbytes.
2. My GBA Mode is set to "VGA Poppy Bright" instead of GBA SP (backlight)

Maybe you can try out my options if Tre's options doesn't work for you, though I'm not sure if there is an "Auto" option in the NO$GBA version before 2.6...

Cid

Years
Yeah, I just said that.
Also, GBA mode does have something to do with it, though it's just a guess if it would do anything to the save thing...
And when I meant that it had something to do with it, I meant that it would have a brighter quality, like the one on my sig and avatar (screenshots of the actual game on my emu).

Back