PDA

View Full Version : My talk with Nintendo

Gyardosamped
May 7th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Since you all know, I've been having trouble with my Pokemon Fire Red Version, and I found out today, because I thought the saving problem was something to do with my Nintendo DS, I found out that ALL GAMES work on small battery chips that are planted in the games that cannot be replaced, that save the game, and once that runs out your pooped because you can't fix it.

This stinks.
It really makes me wanna not buy anymore games knowing that soon they'll just go on me; :(

solopy567
May 7th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I dont think it runs out as long as it doesnt break or comes off.

You bought a busted game i think

Krome Jr.
May 7th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Lol yeah you bought a busted game, that happend to me once and I saw that I was playing a busted game.

Pokefan2007
May 7th, 2008, 04:58 PM
How can that be? Tha game probably had some problems,anyway i don't it would run out so quickly.

:t149:Pokefan2007

Gunn
May 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else; you must have bought a defective product. I mean, wouldn't all of our games be dying out on us if this sort of problem always happened (which doesn't)?

Pokefan2007
May 7th, 2008, 05:25 PM
My point exacty!people would not have fire red then!

:t149:Pokefan2008

Drew
May 7th, 2008, 05:54 PM
mmhm.. It's just the game.

If all games died out on people eventually.. then why would a Fire Red game die after a few years, but yet alot of people still have their Red/Blue/Yellow games from back in 1999.. and they work just fine. >__>;

You'd think all of those would be dead by now.

flight
May 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM
You know, my brother's Silver Version still works on my GB SP.

So...yep, it's the game.

Archayos
May 7th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Internal batteries of mine have run dry in the past. Like, for example, my Red's internal battery ran dry after 4 years of ignoring the game. I think that the less you play your game leads to internal battery being drained out faster.