PDA

View Full Version : When you wake up which pokemon would you prefer to be?

raging lion
May 11th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Hi all of you. I just want to say that if someone had already made this kind of thread then pleases lock it. Ok now lets get started.

Just as many pokemon mystery dungeon games I made this thread. When you wake up which pokemon would you want be?

When I wake up I would like to be Gallade.

This thread is just for fun. So no need to get serious

El Gofre
May 11th, 2008, 01:38 AM
I would be arceus, just so i could undo all of creation on a whim simply to prove that i can =]

Storm-DC
May 11th, 2008, 01:39 AM
well, isnt this a coinsedence, i did just wake up (11:40 AM).. well, and i feel like... wanting to be a... snorlax mainly.. ill try to answer again after taking a shower and brushing my teeth

EDIT: 1:32 AM, feel like Snorlax again

beau99
May 11th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Uh... this is kinda hard to decide.

Charmander, probably.

GunSaberSeraph
May 11th, 2008, 04:39 PM
i'd like to wake up as a Riolu, being able to use Aura abilities would be awesome

Naito
May 11th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Ralts, dunno whether to be Gallade or Gardevoir.

Chances are if I did become one, I would be in the Pokemon world, or others in this world would experience similar effects... If I did wake up in the Pokemon world, people would probably be used to male Gardevoirs so it wouldn't matter much... This world, hell would break loose at the sign of people changing in all sorts of ways, no matter what they become.

skyterra
May 11th, 2008, 05:32 PM
A female gardevoir.

For obvious reasons.

Naito
May 11th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Chances are when you're a Gardevoir you'll be freaked out, especially to find out you switched from male to female, to probably care about such a thing.

Anyways, I would become a Ralts-line Pokemon for "1337" dancing skills of all kinds (I'm not sure if Gallade is a breakdancer or not, this doesn't count though if I'm a Gardevoir or Kirlia for the rest of my life...) and psychic powers. Plus Gardevoir is one pretty decent supportive special sweeper in-game...

Apathetic_Yen
May 11th, 2008, 06:58 PM
A ralts becuz it just seems, me. Or a chatot.

Young Stunna'
May 11th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Jigglypuff!!! I could sing and put everyone to sleep and draw on them!

Mattysaurus
May 11th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I would want to be an Umbreon because it feels like me and because I could be stealthy in the darkness.

GunSaberSeraph
May 11th, 2008, 07:16 PM
hmm, you have to wonder, would it be better to live in the pokemon world if you could fly or swim or something like that? I guess i could make friends with Wailords and Dragonites and such. (who could say no to a cute little Riolu?)

ErickaVolt
May 11th, 2008, 09:05 PM
When I wake up, I want to be a Latias. Because I can fly and my partner can ride at my back too!

Shiny_Hunter
May 11th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I would be Mew as he/she can transform into any Pokemon ^^ It would be awesome to know how it feels like to be each poke. ;)

BakingBluePotatoe
May 11th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Rioluu or Ditto or Mew.

Rioluu cuz they're cute, powerful... and CAN USE AURA!
Ditto cuz they can transform into anything
if Mew, see Ditto, and add: can use any move.

raging lion
May 12th, 2008, 07:18 AM
I just added a poll to this thread So while typing rate which regions pokemon do want to be. Only if you want to do so.

MUSION
May 12th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Cacturne (pure coolness), Haunter (float, slide through walls, scare humans), Porygon (travel through cyberspace) or Ditto (obvious, all of the above, plus more)

Azonic
May 12th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I would be arceus, just so i could undo all of creation on a whim simply to prove that i can =]
I would be Sharpedo, so I could bite one of Arceus's 1000 arms off. 999 is good enough, sharks only get fins. >:(

I would be a flying Pokemon. I always wondered what it would be like to fly. For that reason I would probably be Latios... or Rayquaza so I can do more biting. :>

Edit: Ditto. Definitely. T_T

TheGoldenKing
May 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I'd either be charmander or totidile because they are my fav.

A Loc BK
May 12th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I would want to be a Gengar or a Alakazam :D
Gengar - Ghost o.o can scare people
Alakazam - Teleport xD

SherlockHolmeboy
May 14th, 2008, 02:17 AM
I would liike to either be a Riolu (actually using aura powers would be truly awesome!), and if not Riolu, Totodile! Because Totodile owns!

Marksman
May 14th, 2008, 05:01 AM
Chikorita. It's my Favourite Hands down!

:t152:

Mitchman
May 14th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Am I the only one that wants to be a flygon or a piplup. Piplup cause I could be around dawn all day long. Flygon cause the best dragon is this one hands down.

bkzasazin
May 14th, 2008, 05:36 AM
id like to be either zangoose typholosion or sceptile..idkk why they just all "seem to fit my personality" most of my friends say

DragonFir3
May 14th, 2008, 06:50 AM
I would like to be a Dragonite.

Tallulah
May 14th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Ditto! That way I can turn into whatever I want hehe!

Naito
May 14th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Ditto! That way I can turn into whatever I want hehe!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if I'm correct Ditto needs to see a Pokemon to transform into it. If the creature doesn't, it's a giant blob of pink goo for the rest of it's life.

Toblerone
May 14th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Jhoto, definitely!! My favourite region, so i would like to be a Jhoto Pokémon.

Anty
May 14th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I'd like to be a Pichu. They are an amazing Pokemon (my opinion). And I would also be very small and cute.

Superjub
May 16th, 2008, 01:14 PM
I'd be a Blaziken.
The thought o running at a great pace, jumping over buildings, having awesome fighting abilities and flames coming from your wrists <3
So yeah, Blaziken :D

Milke
May 16th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Alakazam or on eof the Eevee evolutions. Not Flareon tho

To Write Love On Her Arms
May 16th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Giratina or wailord.

Mainly wailord, I can squish people cause I'd be a blue whale :)

Moana Kai
May 16th, 2008, 04:59 PM
If I woke and I saw myself in the mirror and saw myself, I'll be a Hitmonchan.

felinoel
May 17th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Going by the anime, I would prefer to wake up as Ditto, that way I could just transform into my old self and still be an actual person, as well as transform into whatever the heck I wanted to, oh but then theres Mew as well since Mew can transform... Either one of those would be fine by me

Ash&pikachuarethebest
May 17th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I would be either a Typhlosion, Tyranitar or Celebi. The reason they are my favorite pokemon.

*Firestar*
May 17th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I would probably be Weavile, Armaldo or Jirachi.

Weavile - because I could cut almost anything and be really strong
Armaldo - because I would have amazing defence
Jirachi - because I would love to see happy faces when I grant them a wish.

XIIIth Legio
May 17th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Tough choice, but I'd say either Blazeakin or Mewtwo.

solopy567
May 17th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Deoxys.....For obvious reasons

Feuer
May 17th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Origin Giratina FTW!!! Come on. You can Levitate, Disappear (Shadow Force anyone) and just look awesome. Then again, Ditto so you can transform into any Pokemon.

dragonarche
May 17th, 2008, 10:56 PM
ill be a lucario
lucarios sooo cool

Acrutheo
May 18th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Mew. That way I could transform into other pokemon while still retaining a high level of power. It'd be amazing: telekinetically glide over any obstacle, psychically crush things, learn new moves without effort, and experience life as other pokemon if I so desired.

Unlimited NiGHTS
May 18th, 2008, 01:06 AM
I'd be Mewtwo. I could psychically control people and have my own harem of hot slave girls Evil Laboratory of Doom (TM).

Deoxys.....For obvious reasons

...Tentacle rape?

Tabatha
May 18th, 2008, 05:57 PM
I would totally be Flareon <3

dragonfyre173
May 20th, 2008, 03:03 AM
Hey! You stole my Mew! I was going to choose Mew.... Cuz it's awesome!