PDA

View Full Version : Are these games in english?

PiplupnamedPIP
May 11th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Are these games in english? ive never heard of them before... Ty:
Choas Balck
Perla
Mystcey
Naranja
Shinygold
Arcoiris
Crystal
Frigo returns
Bluesea
Darkcry
Quartz

The site i got the info from said they were all GBA games. Anyone know any of these?

ok i researched a bit and foun out they were hack games. are they? if anyone has them are they any different from the real ones? are they even fun?

Salahra
May 11th, 2008, 11:05 AM
They are all hacks, except for Crystal, which is a GBC game. However, I believe one might have been sold as a fake game on eBay...

GreenStorm
May 11th, 2008, 11:27 AM
From what I know, they English. But as Salahra said, the reason you've never heard of them before is because they're hacks. That means that people modified and edited the ROM.

Scales
May 12th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Chaos black was illegally taken and put into a flash cartredge then sold on ebay to make a quick buck. It happens all the time. The problem is some pokemon noobies don't know the difference between the legitimate game and the hack because sometimes the hackers are to good.

Amp
May 13th, 2008, 07:19 AM
And to answer your question: no, most of them are made of suck. They're no good.

shiny_Riolu
May 13th, 2008, 08:16 AM
all the games u have listed are all hacks! but maybe crystel maybe not?

El Gofre
May 13th, 2008, 10:12 AM
all the games u have listed are all hacks! but maybe crystel maybe not?

A) Crystal is real. The rest are fakes
B) Your bad grammar makes jesus cry :(

Mitchman
May 13th, 2008, 10:21 AM
And to answer your question: no, most of them are made of suck. They're no good.
Have you played shiny gold?! No lol seriously now its acually hacking and people that sell them are greedy illeagal beggars.

Superjub
May 13th, 2008, 02:01 PM
They are all fakes. Crystal is most likely crystal Shards as I have seen a game for gba called pokemon crystal which is pokemon crystal shards. Unless crystal is for gbc, its a hack. Sorry :(

Glacier
May 14th, 2008, 02:12 AM
All of those except Shinygold and Quartz like someone before me said are made of suck.

Aqua Mudkip
May 14th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Aqua Mudkip: Most of them are but some are made in spanish. I just found out that those games are actually from OUR FORUM. O_O CD Pirates. Always getting us in trouble with their pirating technology. XD

Moana Kai
May 16th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Wow, they are so much questions about hacking roms, that's amazing.

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 16th, 2008, 09:41 PM
A) Crystal is real. The rest are fakes
B) Your bad grammar makes jesus cry :(

teehee. that reminds me of my best friend.
i have frigo returns, it came in an ebay lot. it doesnt work though, which is a shame as i was intrigued by hacks for a while. i recommend against hacks, unless you like throwing your money away