PDA

View Full Version : 4 hours later...

PichuSecretBase
July 27th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Started out as a sketch of a new character, Princess Mika and i decided to cg it. Done in Open Canvas. Table mostly for lineart (used mouse on hair* and colored using mouse.

Inspiration. Ummm a picture by Arise of shimoyake.net (sp?) and cg style inspiration by psycilbin here at PC.

http://home.comcast.net/~tsujichuu/mikaprincess.png

Skye
July 27th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Way cool. Your shading technique is really interesting. I can't make solid lines like that look nearly as well!! Perhaps a little more texture on the hair, and a little bit thinner lines would make this a bit better, but overall, very nice! I like her outfit! ^^

MoonLight
July 27th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Wow Brandon , Very Cool :) the shading is very intresting ^_^ Keep Up the Great Work !

Mew13
July 27th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Hehe, I also found the shading to be different. I love the shading on her hair, it was the shading on the clothes that struck me.

Keep up the good work!!

Estrella Oscura
July 29th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Over all the pic is well done. I like the colors and shadeing on the pic. I think the propotions are well done too. The only thing i don't like is the way the hair is in the eyes. Though thats just me.

PichuSecretBase
July 29th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Yeah that bugged me too but i want gonna mess up the lineart though since i did a really good job @_@

Missingno Baby
July 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Aww! It's adorable!! Mika Hime!! Aww! *goes to draw a pic of her* Bu-bye, yall..^U^