PDA

View Full Version : Fight between the Elite fours of all the 4 regions

raging lion
May 13th, 2008, 07:32 AM
If ever there would be a fight between Elite Fours of all the 4 region, which region do you think would win?

Kanto VS Hoen VS Jhoto VS Sinnoh.

I think Kanto, Don't know why but i think so

solopy567
May 13th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Kanto, because after you beat them the first time, they become super strong afterwards

Azonic
May 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
To me, Kanto was the hardest to beat. Hoenn and Sinnoh were extremely easy. I've never battled Johto so I don't get a say in that. To add on to that, Kanto's Elite Four grows numerous levels after you beat them the first time.

El Gofre
May 13th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Kanto ftw, they're kicking it back old school :P
But yeah, all the others have been too easy to beat since you could get a beefed up legendry way before you got to them.

Apathetic_Yen
May 13th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Saying that all the E4s are the same level I still think Kanto would win. All of its members are strong, well, except for Bruno, way too easy.

Superjub
May 13th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Well I wouldn't say Johto because the E4 were pretty weak :\
In Hoenn you get Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza before them so they are easy to beat.
Likewise with Sinnoh.
And in kanto all you get are the birds which are pretty weak in comparison to the other legendaries. Plus Kanto get super strong so I'd say Kanto.

Gummy
May 13th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Kanto because I always found they were the hardest E4 for me. But you can't deny that Sinnoh E4 had some good Pokemon.

Apathetic_Yen
May 13th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Kanto because I always found they were the hardest E4 for me. But you can't deny that Sinnoh E4 had some good Pokemon.

if it werent for the entire team of bug then i would have to agree

fade101
May 14th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Kanto Elite 4 pretty much pwns the other regions Elite 4... mwahahaha

ErickaVolt
May 15th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Kanto would win for sure. Because of their Dragon Master is pretty strong and intelligent. Kanto made me use of 20 Hyper Potions, 15 Revives and 30 Full Heals.

:O

hothead
May 15th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Kanto wouid win Shinoh had the worst one it was to easy they should of made it a bit stonger but i did not really help that the very first time i did it i was on L 79 (my torrtera)75(the rest of them) so that made it real easy

Glurak
May 15th, 2008, 03:20 AM
From the Level in the game, Kanto win^^
But the Garchomp of Cynthia is very strong, you already senn in the anime-episode
in the battle of Paul and Cynthia
So I mean Sinnoh would win the fight, 2.Kanto 3.Hoenn and at least Johto

DragonFir3
May 15th, 2008, 03:58 AM
I really like the old Kanto E4. Lorelei is pretty strong, Bruno = legend :D, Agatha and her ghost/poison team really annoys you and at last Lance, The Dragon Master. In-game he sure is beatable, but in "real" nobody wouldn't stand a chance. :D

Nuke
May 15th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Kanto ftw, they're kicking it back old school :P
But yeah, all the others have been too easy to beat since you could get a beefed up legendry way before you got to them.

You get 3 before the E4 in Kanto?

Moana Kai
May 16th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I love to defeat the Sinnoh pokemon league again because it was so easy.

World King
May 16th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Kanto's E4... I remember the old days...

Thing I hated most was Lance's "Everyone-has-Hyper-Beam" Pokémon!

hypermonkey
May 22nd, 2008, 06:28 PM
Kanto: Original E4, very hard, and has rival for champion. Becomes stronger in FR/LG in second encounter.

Johto: 3/5 of them are weakened version of Kanto E4, and the other 2 are just weak.

Hoenn: Similar to Kanto but with different Pokemon type arrangement, fighting replaced with dark, and champion uses steel or water in emerald; also slightly easier.

Sinnoh: A completely different E4, was difficult for me because my strongest Pokemon was level 48 but beat it using Destiny Bond and cheap items.

I would have to say Kanto was the hardest, then Sinnoh,Hoenn, and Johto.

Valarauca
May 23rd, 2008, 08:37 AM
OMFG kanto e4, (lowest level 60ish highest 75(?)...)

*Firestar*
May 23rd, 2008, 12:04 PM
Noone has said anything other than Kanto, well I'm not going to break that chain so i say Kanto.

Dave-o-rama
May 23rd, 2008, 12:15 PM
Kanto would definitely win. They get like super strong after you first beat them, and all the other ones are too weak. I beat Sinnoh's E4 on my first try :)

Plasmaniac
May 23rd, 2008, 09:44 PM
Yeah, Kanto beats the other Elite Four by far. I don't remember Johto's very well, but I don't recall having a hard time with it. Hoenn was pretty easy, and for Sinnoh... well I liked the idea of a bug Elite Four, but he had very crappy Pokemon (he only has a couple of good ones I think...). So yeah, Kanto is the best. Anyways, wouldn't it be cool to fight a Super Elite Four? I mean, Imagine they had an elemental based team, but with only OverUsed pokemon in them, that would be way more chanllenging.

Tré
May 23rd, 2008, 09:46 PM
kanto is the best...i think they got a dragon type elite...well they are the strongest among themm

Cid
May 23rd, 2008, 09:55 PM
I'd say Kanto would be the victor if all the E4's face-off...
Why?
Well, it just seemed like Kanto was the hardest to beat in my opinion.
Johto is easy because you can catch a lot of Pokemon that can defeat the E4 easily.
Hoenn became easy because of Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.
Sinnoh was easy because of the Bug-type Elite and they don't have a Dragon-type Elite.

So Kanto would be the best over-all. (I think it's obvious because a lot of people already said Kanto.)

CharizardMaster
May 24th, 2008, 07:13 AM
The Kanto Elite 4 was always the strongest for me.

Skaterzpenguin
May 24th, 2008, 09:04 AM
I would have to say Sinnoh's elite 4 is the strongest because they have unique Pokemon and can be tricky... :]

-Infernape-
May 24th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Wow, I think KANTO because it was the first hardest ELITE FOUR I faced in my whole POKEMON fan life.