PDA

View Full Version : Shipping questions?

bkzasazin
May 13th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Anyway..im new to forums and such and i was wondering what exactly "shipping" is??? (Lol im such a noob=[)

Mattysaurus
May 13th, 2008, 04:28 PM
it is (hard to explain) simply implied couples like advancedshipping is Ash and May going out when they're really not

bkzasazin
May 13th, 2008, 04:30 PM
ohhhh okaayy lol thanks for your help i think i get it now (wish i wasnt such a noob lol)

solopy567
May 13th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Shipping is the belief that two characters from the anime have a romantic relationship

Asura Nirosuki
May 14th, 2008, 08:08 PM
It's combined from the words 'relation' and 'ship'. A shipper is a belief towards romance character development.

Fan use is the popular 'Pokeshipping' and like jhkjh said above 'Advanceshipping' A ship for the main characters in a smaller and fandom term.

Moana Kai
May 16th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Cool I'm not a noob either, but man, don't call yourself a noob, your not a noob, but anyways, I'm happy because I was about to put down that same question.

ValentineUmbreon
May 17th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Your are really not a noob. Before I join this community I had no idea what this word means too. I think English is the only language who use it. You learn a lot when you are online.^^ And no question is a stupid question as long as there are people who can answer it.