View Full Version : Pokemon Nature

raging lion
May 14th, 2008, 9:15 AM
Every pokemon have different abilities. You all know which they are. So just tell which is/are your fvourite ability of pokemon.

Mine is Wonder guard because the pokemon with this ability is immune to many types.

Other one is Synchronize because the pokemon with this ability shares the status problems with its enemies.

El Gofre
May 14th, 2008, 9:20 AM
Wonderguard isnt a nature, it's an ability. Natures are things like adamant and timid.

El Gofre
May 14th, 2008, 9:24 AM
Afraid not. I'd edit the contents of this one to asking what nature people like (As in modest ect) and make a new thread about abilities if you're that interested.

Aqua Mudkip
May 15th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Aqua Mudkip to Gofre: Uhh... you double posted. Edit that.

Aqua Mudkip: Mine is Water Absorb. It comes in handy in battles and Bashful or Jolly or even Calm are one of my favorite natures!

May 16th, 2008, 12:57 AM
I like Levitate. It brings immunity to ground and rock type attacks.

Also just rename teh title "Pokemon Abilities".

El Gofre
May 16th, 2008, 4:55 AM
Aqua Mudkip to Gofre: Uhh... you double posted. Edit that.

I didnt double post, he deleted his post in between mine. He'd asked me if there was a way to change the thread name. Plus the two would have merged themselves if i had. And even if i had, a bit of politeness goes a long way when minimodding ;)

Oops i never answered :P It's gotta be pressure, so much fun for stalling.

raging lion
May 16th, 2008, 5:03 AM
Ya Gofre is right it was my fault, I deleted the message.
I am sorry for that.

Moana Kai
May 16th, 2008, 5:14 PM
I like WonderGuard because it's an ability that only super effective attacks can attack the pokemon.

World King
May 16th, 2008, 5:31 PM
Mine's Super Luck (For now). When it works after my Absol uses Swords Dance and strikes with Night Slash, I feel great.