PDA

View Full Version : digglet?

chaos11011
May 14th, 2008, 02:32 PM
On the pokemon digglet the red thing on him is it a nose or a mouth? I've wondering this for 2 years. This may be a stupid question but i realy want to know. EDIT: i wonder how digglet uses scratch and fury swipes?

Spaekle Oddberry
May 14th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I always thought it was a nose. It juts out like a big ol' nose.

chaos11011
May 14th, 2008, 02:55 PM
For me it looks like a nose in one angle and a mouth in an another angle

Gunn
May 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I think the majority of us can agree that its Diglett's nose. Bulbapedia claims so as well:

This tiny brown Pokémon's most famous feature is that it seems to be perpetually buried within the earth, all that's usually seen is its head. It also has a big red nose.

Motsuko Live
May 14th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Aha! Well, I learned something new today. I always thought it was it's mouth.
Oh well, now I know ^^;

Gunn
May 14th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I'm surprised to learn myself that some believe it to be a mouth. I remember watching it twitch and move around on Pokémon Stadium ... , rofl. I suppose that brings up another mystery though.

Motsuko Live
May 14th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Yes, I sometimes see Pokemon a little differently. Like Metapod. Oh my gosh, I just found out what it actually looks like. I always saw it as a half cresent that sit's on it's rear-end with a HUGE nose. Now I see it looks sort of like Pupitar. (I think, I haven't looked at one in a long time).

yahiko
May 14th, 2008, 05:00 PM
id say nose. ( a clown nose lol)

Mattysaurus
May 14th, 2008, 06:35 PM
i have been wondering does diglett have feet?

ErickaVolt
May 14th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Diglett has a feet and Dugtrio. I know this because I played PMD: Blue Rescue Team where Diglett is talking to his dad Dugtrio.

The Fallen
May 14th, 2008, 09:17 PM
I never really thought it to be a mouth. It would just be rediculous; a mouth that big... Though it is a pretty big nose. :\

fade101
May 14th, 2008, 09:23 PM
*drum rolls* i'd say mouth coz if its not than thats one big hella of a nose...

Moana Kai
May 16th, 2008, 05:23 PM
A. I looked at it really closely and it's a nose.
B. I have no idea how, that's a good question.

World King
May 16th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Now one other question:

Why can it use Slashes without claws?

dragonfyre173
May 16th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Hmm... If they are standing on the ground it can ambush them from under with its so-called 'feet' which have yet to be revealed.. But what about flying pokemon? And on PMD: Blue Rescue Team, when you rescue diglett, wouldn't the Magnemite have been able to see his feet? Or did they just pick up the chuck of earth he was in?

chaos11011
May 20th, 2008, 02:38 AM
i don't know O_o maybe.but maybe its because magnemite have no eyes

raging lion
May 20th, 2008, 03:39 AM
If magnemite have no eyes how could he attack his enemy.

fade101
May 20th, 2008, 04:21 AM
If magnemite have no eyes how could he attack his enemy.LOL... Yeah... waddaya call that big round thingy in the middle of magnemites body?? an eye! soo that pretty much means... its not a blind pokemon...
Going back to the diglett case, i just found out that it slashes with its uhh head... or was it with its fangs... yes, they do have teeth/tooth?? whatever makes you happy...

Milke
May 20th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Yes, I sometimes see Pokemon a little differently. Like Metapod. Oh my gosh, I just found out what it actually looks like. I always saw it as a half cresent that sit's on it's rear-end with a HUGE nose. Now I see it looks sort of like Pupitar. (I think, I haven't looked at one in a long time).

dude, I always saw medapod that way too until I played PMD

Anxiety.
May 23rd, 2008, 11:07 AM
Nose. No question.
As for slash and furyswipes... the makers of Pokemon didn't think that through very well did they xD
Unless this was their plan, make us all wonder... nah... Ima just say they didn't think it through.
But yeah, maybe it scratches them with it's 'feet' assuming they exist. Scratching the bottom of the other Pokemon's feet, or if it's... wait.. when a Pokemon uses dig on a Diglett, does that mean that they see it's feet? Or... maybe underground they just slash around until they find the Pokemon they are attacking... that wouldn't work though... hmm... just another mystery then... I suppose...
An Idea has hatched from the pea in my head! We should bombard Nintendo until they answer us with a valid answer xD

GreenStorm
May 23rd, 2008, 01:32 PM
I always thought it was a nose. I mean, for me it looks pretty obvious.

Tabatha
May 23rd, 2008, 03:38 PM
dude, I always saw medapod that way too until I played PMD

I still see Metapod that way ><

Barkovitch
May 23rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
I haven't looked at Digglett's nose/mouth/hidden foot/anti-capture device very closely, but I always assumed it was just a really, really big nose. Most likely, it goes neon and flashes like a disco ball whenever he digs underground. They all need a searchlight, after all.

.emerald
May 23rd, 2008, 07:32 PM
i think its a pacifier....^_^"!(what is the under of diglett???)

Decypher
May 23rd, 2008, 07:53 PM
I've always thought it was a nose, the way it is shaded in official art gives the impression its a nose. (also I always thought that metapod was like that too, with a big nose.)