redwinger_08
October 21st, 2003, 12:20 PM
Has anyone played kings of chaos?
If you haven't check it out with this link
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cb48j56z
Its super fun and you can win neato prizes

Haruka
October 21st, 2003, 12:23 PM
This belongs in the game sections since it's a online game.

:P sorry.

Kairi
October 21st, 2003, 12:24 PM
This belongs in the game sections since it's a online game.

:P sorry.

Yes, it does.

*moving*

John Denver
October 21st, 2003, 12:26 PM
why YES I have played kings of chaos...

*clicks link*

And by the way people who haven't played it, if you click the link that is in Mine, Chaskis Sato's, Willow Mages, and Red Wingers Sig, you will be helping us by giving us a soldier, it's that simple.

yep, awesome game

BOO ya!

Chaskis Sato
October 21st, 2003, 03:21 PM
Redwinger: Please Join My Army you will have at least 3 other peoples protection and more(One of which is Dakota's). My name at Kings of Chaos is ChaskisSato (DUH)

Remember have fun and don't cheat in any way, cause if they find out your in trouble.

John Denver
October 22nd, 2003, 03:48 AM
I think he's already part of someones Army...Dauthimaster it is...

EVERYONE CLICK HIS LINK PLEASE!! or mine, or Nicks...yep

BOO ya!

Pikachu The Master
October 27th, 2003, 11:21 PM
I play Kings Of Chaos.Its ok.Can't beleive how many people go to it.Over 2000 pages of people.Thats a whole load of people.Heres my link since people are posting there links :http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=yeqes6z7

John Denver
October 28th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Pikachu the master, it would wicked awesome if you joined my army under me :D

BOO ya!

Kairi
October 28th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Lol, I try to click your link each day I see one of your posts. I forget sometimes though. ^_^;

John Denver
October 29th, 2003, 01:24 PM
That would be awesome Kairi....it would even more awesome if you joined my army :D :D

*cough*

BOO ya!

Kairi
October 29th, 2003, 01:31 PM
o_o;

I think I'll stick with clicking your link daily. ;p

John Denver
November 2nd, 2003, 12:39 PM
ROFLMFAO

Yes...that was quite tart...'sides, it'd be wierd having a heartless in my army*COUGH*

BOO ya!

Arcanine
November 12th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Yea I play KOC, im Dakota's 2nd highest Officer (not bad, and I have only been playing for like a week or two).

Shinji Mekamori
November 13th, 2003, 06:25 PM
Might think about joining me. I'm located in the 10K ranks, and have over a million attack. Thus, can beat down nearly anybody that attacks you from the beginning.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=e92pq8m4

Plus you'll automatically get protection under me and automatically into my alliance. I can offer you strategies, also.

Arcanine
November 14th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Wow I didnt know so many members played KoC here on PC.
(btw click the last link in my sig)

Shining Arcanine
November 30th, 2003, 11:19 AM
I play KoC. I am probably the most powerful player on PokeCommunity (I try to stay in the 20-30K range by keeping attack low, I can get into the 5K range in a few days if I wanted to). If anyone wants to be my officer, here is my link:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8tg72zvb

Shinji Mekamori
November 30th, 2003, 09:12 PM
LOL, I can get into the 1K ranges within 2 days if I wanted to. :p

BTW, my SA is only a million below yours, you had better hurry.

Arcanine
November 30th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Boy I feel small in KoC, there you have SA, Shinji, Dakota (even if im Dakota's 2nd highest raking Officer) all there ranks below 40,000.

Shinji Mekamori
November 30th, 2003, 10:00 PM
I thought I might as well post my info:

Strike Action 4,137,633 Ranked #3,099
Defensive Action 357,125 Ranked #30,132
Covert Action 174,080 Ranked #6,810

Arcanine: Just keep working. If you ever talk to SA about KoC, he'll tell you all defense. Though I say go all out attack. You may get your money stolen a little more but whenever SA attacks he usually gets 250-300K money while I'm getting 650K. Also, join an alliance. You can join mine if you wish. Contact me if you're interested or have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

BTW, I'm PCNShinji on KoC.

EDIT :: Just used 30 attacks and got 1.2 million Gold. Here's my updated SA:
Strike Action 4,398,471 Ranked #2,938

EDIT AGAIN :: I was wondering who Dakota's officers were. :P
Arcanine_88 is building an army of Humans and now has 165 soldiers in Arcanine_88's war machine.

Shining Arcanine
December 1st, 2003, 10:52 AM
Strike Action 68,220 Ranked #82,154
Defensive Action 6,721,125 Ranked #1,578
Covert Action 217,088 Ranked #5,187

My defense is higher than your attack and defense combined. Not to mention my covert is higher. Shinji, if I wanted to, I could get into the 1K ranks in 24 hours by drastic measures.

Btw, Shinji, so does that mean you have 115 Battle Axes?

Shinji Mekamori
December 1st, 2003, 01:08 PM
I still don't see why you need to have such high defense.. I can attack people for millions of dollars while you get 75% less Gold from attacking then I do.

Shining Arcanine
December 2nd, 2003, 07:37 AM
I get more Gold than you do anyway. TBG rocks. ^_^

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 02:12 PM
Not when you lose it all of the time. :P

Arcanine
December 2nd, 2003, 02:20 PM
OK in KoC what does TBG stand for?

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 03:09 PM
Turn Based Gold

For each unit you get 50 Gold per turn, unless you're a Human then it's 25% more. I.E. 100 units equals 5K Gold every 30 minutes.

Shining Arcanine would rather live(as in, that's all of the money he gets) off of TBG by having a big defense and not attacking. While I'd rather attack for the money(though, I still make quite a lot).

Also, I'm up another million in attack. ^_^

Arcanine
December 2nd, 2003, 03:19 PM
Turn Based Gold

For each unit you get 50 Gold per turn, unless you're a Human then it's 25% more. I.E. 100 units equals 5K Gold every 30 minutes.

Shining Arcanine would rather live(as in, that's all of the money he gets) off of TBG by having a big defense and not attacking. While I'd rather attack for the money(though, I still make quite a lot).

Also, I'm up another million in attack. ^_^
OK thanks.
You know SA has a good way to make money there, he can just sit back and get money. But in your case Shinji you have to attack some one to get money. So SA's Attack Turns will just go up but yours will go down every time you attack some one.

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 04:11 PM
Yes. But mind you SA gets 1 million Gold taken in one hit every other day. While I steal 1 million Gold every day.

John Denver
December 2nd, 2003, 06:41 PM
Well, I'm in the measly 30K ranks right now, and I'm going for defense and CA...

Have 1.5 mil defense, which doesn't even touch you guyses, but it's still decent...I just wish I wasn't farmed all the time...

NOTE: A farm is a person with a lot of people and high gold, and when you farm someone, you attack them daily because they usually make a lot of money and have low defense...

Example- Shining Arcanine would make a bad farm

BOO ya!

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 08:16 PM
I'm just wondering... But why would he be a "bad farm"? If you can beat his defense, he can't do anything to retaliate. Actually, as far as I know, the strongest attack people in our command chain is Tahara and I.

BTW, to SA. Tell Deck Knight to back off or else. One of the alliances leaders I'm in sent him a message to stop it.

Phantom Angel
December 3rd, 2003, 11:44 AM
I rarely play that. >_>;
Yeah, Andy told me to play so I will.
I'll post my link soon.(darn database error!)
Here is the link: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 12:30 PM
ShingoRainer on Kings of Chaos.
*points at Dakota*

Arcanine
December 3rd, 2003, 01:53 PM
You two should click your link every day so you can get a bigger army (my army size is bigger then Dakota's, thats if he dont have to many spys).

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 02:23 PM
isn't that cheating or something?

Arcanine
December 3rd, 2003, 02:29 PM
isn't that cheating or something?
Well it dont say anything about "dont click your link" (I do it every day), and it will let you click it every 24 hours.

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 02:34 PM
Personally, I just don't think it'r right. Better to let others that want to recruit click it.

Arcanine
December 3rd, 2003, 02:36 PM
Personally, I just don't think it'r right. Better to let others that want to recruit click it.
But if you dont put up a link for some one to click then you will never get more then two Soldiers.

Shinji Mekamori
December 3rd, 2003, 07:40 PM
LOL! It's not against the rules.

Shining Arcanine
December 4th, 2003, 04:17 PM
I'm just wondering... But why would he be a "bad farm"? If you can beat his defense, he can't do anything to retaliate. Actually, as far as I know, the strongest attack people in our command chain is Tahara and I.

BTW, to SA. Tell Deck Knight to back off or else. One of the alliances leaders I'm in sent him a message to stop it.

You do and you are dead. I am serious.

Edit: Thanks to my TBG, I am getting upwards of 3 million Gold a day. Stealing is not as good as old fashion TBG. ;)

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 05:01 PM
You two should click your link every day so you can get a bigger army (my army size is bigger then Dakota's, thats if he dont have to many spys).

Hmm...I have 466 spies...I guess that accounts for something :D

well yes...being immune is awesome

BOO ya!

Arcanine
December 6th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Hmm...I have 466 spies...I guess that accounts for something :D

well yes...being immune is awesome

BOO ya!
O_o Thats the last time I open my big mouth. *Starts to get every one to click his link*

Shining Arcanine
December 7th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Spies 206
Total Fighting Force 1,566

I have 1,772 men that didn't die fighting/spying. ^_^

Phantom Angel
December 7th, 2003, 06:12 AM
I NEED YOUR HELP MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
CLICK AT THIS LINK WILL HELP ME A LOT!!!!!
HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd)
Crazy, eh?
Who is my commander?
*point at great Dakota*
Nuff' said.

Shining Arcanine
December 7th, 2003, 11:24 AM
I NEED YOUR HELP MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
CLICK AT THIS LINK WILL HELP ME A LOT!!!!!
HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd)
Crazy, eh?
Who is my commander?
*point at great Dakota*
Nuff' said.

Victory_Phantom is building an army of Orcs and now has 19 soldiers in Victory_Phantom's war machine.

Arcanine
December 7th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Spys 53.
Total Fighting Force 177.
Im getting some where. XD

Who is my commander?
*point at great Dakota*
Nuff' said. More like who was your commander <_< (thats right Austin ditched for a commander and joined Dakota).

Phantom Angel
December 8th, 2003, 08:03 AM
Victory_Phantom is building an army of Orcs and now has 19 soldiers in Victory_Phantom's war machine.You are the weakest link, goodbye.:P
The correct answer was : Victory_Phantom is building an army of Orcs and now has 23 soldiers in Victory_Phantom's war machine.
Andy, don't look so bad.:P
I just want to be Dakota's officier like you do.:P

John Denver
December 9th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I think the only reason andy joined KoC is so he can beat me up in it...:D

hehe

BOO ya!

Phantom Angel
December 9th, 2003, 06:45 PM
I am only orcs in Dakota's Officiers.
I am 4th.:P

Arcanine
December 9th, 2003, 07:46 PM
I think the only reason andy joined KoC is so he can beat me up in it...:D

hehe

BOO ya!
Now you know why I joined KoC. XD
*Gets his army to attack Dakota's army*
*Attacks* *gets beat very very bad*. Maybe one day. XD

Phantom Angel
December 9th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Now you know why I joined KoC. XD
*Gets his army to attack Dakota's army*
*Attacks* *gets beat very very bad*. Maybe one day. XD*look at Andy*
*shakes head*
Maybe next year. XD
Me? I gotta smash you good!*not for Andy, for the weaker one*
lol

John Denver
December 10th, 2003, 04:10 PM
heh, if you think my defense is good, look at Shining Arcanines. his defense is nearly 10x as powerful as mine...holy crap that is a lot...

*must get more d-skins*

BOO ya!

Phantom Angel
December 11th, 2003, 01:49 AM
heh, if you think my defense is good, look at Shining Arcanines. his defense is nearly 10x as powerful as mine...holy crap that is a lot...

*must get more d-skins*

BOO ya!Look at my attack power.
Not very high, but can bit of someone's head. =P

John Denver
December 11th, 2003, 06:58 PM
heh....that is pretty decent phaton person..but still...

ATTACK ME!!

BOO ya!

Phantom Angel
December 11th, 2003, 07:29 PM
You ask? Okay, I will.
*call troop*
Let's bit off Dakota's head!
*get beaten very very very bad*
Someday!!!
I will remember this!!!

John Denver
December 12th, 2003, 01:56 PM
*laughs at phantom's foolishness*

Well...for your attack to beat my defense it would take about.......

3 monthsBOO ya!

Chaskis Sato
December 12th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Got an idea... lets not be ****y
and ohh yeah 3 months ago none of you besides like 5 of us were on Kings of Chaos alread may a little bit more of you were too but now many many many people have joined onto KoC and thats cool.

Dakota your not the strongest on the game so maybe Phantom Angel has played longer than you have Luis and maybe he can mop the floor with you... thats why I hate ignorance and big egos.

On the side not join my army PLEASE I need your help PLEASE join ChaskisSato...thanks...you don't have to.

Arcanine
December 12th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Got an idea... lets not be ****y
and ohh yeah 3 months ago none of you besides like 5 of us were on Kings of Chaos alread may a little bit more of you were too but now many many many people have joined onto KoC and thats cool.

Dakota your not the strongest on the game so maybe Phantom Angel has played longer than you have Luis and maybe he can mop the floor with you... thats why I hate ignorance and big egos.

On the side not join my army PLEASE I need your help PLEASE join ChaskisSato...thanks...you don't have to.
Well I can tell you Phantom joined after me and I joined after Dakota, Dakota is my commander (I am his highest ranking Officer) and is also Phantom's commander. So Phantom has not been playing longer then Dakota. *mops the floor with Austin (Phantom)*

John Denver
December 12th, 2003, 04:37 PM
I'm not being c o c k y Chas it's the truth..My attack and defensive and spying power is greater than phantoms by quite a bit...you can't argue facts...

And I didn't say that I was the best, cause there are two people that have posted in this thread that could mop the floor with any of us....Shining Arcanine and Shinji...chyeah

I could mop the floor with most of you but I never would cause you are mah buddies...

*gets all teary eyed*

BOO ya!

Arcanine
December 12th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Hay Dakota why dont you attack SA? You mite win. XD
(good plan SA gets rid of half of Dakota's army and then I take over ha ha ha ha ha ha, ok funny time is over since Dakota knows my master plan XD).

Phantom Angel
December 13th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Hay Dakota why dont you attack SA? You mite win. XD
(good plan SA gets rid of half of Dakota's army and then I take over ha ha ha ha ha ha, ok funny time is over since Dakota knows my master plan XD).Hm...did anyone here want to see my brave attack log?
Here it is.
I attack the one that has higher rank than me. o.O
I don't know am I crazy or something. XD
Your soldiers march onto the battlefield

Your generals report on your army's status:*personal data deleted*Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The enemy has 8 trained soldiers with weapons and 5 with no weapons None of the enemy's 0 untrained soldiers have weapons

Both sides charge!
Your army strikes!

Your troops inflict 17,604 damage on the enemy!
The enemy sustains 0 casualties!

jeza6's forces counter-attack and inflict 1,967 damage on your army!
Your army sustains 0 casualties!

Your generals report on your weapon damage: *weapon data deleted*You walloped the enemy! As jeza6's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:

You stole 18,209 gold from jeza6!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

See?!? I can bit off someone's head!
And that person has higher rank than me!

My Rank : 103,965
Foe's Rank : 103,025

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 05:44 AM
Look at this:

3 days ago Zourgol 1,177,558 Gold stolen 15 2 1 1,486,028 3,383,301 details

1 million Gold in 15 turns. ^-^

I sold off 49 Battle Axes and got level 10 spies. Nobody can beat me on CA now:

Covert Action 486,400 Ranked #2,280

Phantom Angel: 18K Gold? My friend who *was* located in the 100K ranks was attacking and stealing for 200-300K Gold....

Phantom Angel
December 13th, 2003, 05:53 AM
Look at this:

3 days ago Zourgol 1,177,558 Gold stolen 15 2 1 1,486,028 3,383,301 details

1 million Gold in 15 turns. ^-^

I sold off 49 Battle Axes and got level 10 spies. Nobody can beat me on CA now:

Covert Action 486,400 Ranked #2,280

Phantom Angel: 18K Gold? My friend who *was* located in the 100K ranks was attacking and stealing for 200-300K Gold....In one week.
I play it only one week!
And you play it for a long time.(do you?)
That's difference. =P

Arcanine
December 13th, 2003, 08:03 AM
Austin do you know how you beat some one that is a higher rank then you? Your Attack is higher then his/her Defense.
I can get more then a million gold in less then 3 mins.

Phantom Angel
December 13th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Austin do you know how you beat some one that is a higher rank then you? Your Attack is higher then his/her Defense.
I can get more then a million gold in less then 3 mins.Wow...I need that MUCH money.
Because you are humans.
Humans gain 25% of income bonus.
That's why.
And your army is large too.

Arcanine
December 13th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Wow...I need that MUCH money.
Because you are humans.
Humans gain 25% of income bonus.
That's why.
And your army is large too.
No thats when I attack some one, I only get around 9,000 gold from "Projected Income Next Turn".

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Are you immune yet, Arcanine?

Shining Arcanine
December 13th, 2003, 11:36 AM
I'm not being c o c k y Chas it's the truth..My attack and defensive and spying power is greater than phantoms by quite a bit...you can't argue facts...

And I didn't say that I was the best, cause there are two people that have posted in this thread that could mop the floor with any of us....Shining Arcanine and Shinji...chyeah

I could mop the floor with most of you but I never would cause you are mah buddies...

*gets all teary eyed*

BOO ya!
I can technically mop the floor with Shinji if I tried. lol

Here are my statistics:

Strike Action 1,405,626 Ranked #18,127
Defensive Action 10,007,241 Ranked #1,324
Covert Action 197,632 Ranked #8,244

My strike used to be 2.3 million. I sold most of it to upgrade my siege to Dynamite and then Cannons a few minutes later. I am still recovering from those upgrades. ^_^;;

John Denver
December 13th, 2003, 12:48 PM
I think if Shining Arcanine attacked me I'd be able to defend against good...but I'd lose about 90% of my army :D

I've been going crazy and goin all out attack and defense...

I have 700,000 Strike A and 2,100,000 Defense A...it's alll good

Oh and 248,000 Covert A...

BOO ya!

Arcanine
December 13th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Are you immune yet, Arcanine?Immune to what?

I think if Shining Arcanine attacked me I'd be able to defend against good...but I'd lose about 90% of my army :D

I've been going crazy and goin all out attack and defense...

I have 700,000 Strike A and 2,100,000 Defense A...it's alll good

Oh and 248,000 Covert A...

BOO ya!For the past few weeks I have been going all out spys not doing to much with defense and attack. But now since I have over 100 spys im back to Training Attack Specialist and Defense Specialist.

Phantom Angel
December 13th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Until I can bit off someone's head...
*gotta get more Dragon and Warg*

John Denver
December 13th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Immune to what?

LOLOLOLOL!!

Heh, he means are you immune to spying. Once you reach 130K Covert Action you are immune. Me and Shinji and SRK9 are all immune....it's a good feeling..

BOO ya!

Arcanine
December 13th, 2003, 08:10 PM
LOLOLOLOL!!

Heh, he means are you immune to spying. Once you reach 130K Covert Action you are immune. Me and Shinji and SRK9 are all immune....it's a good feeling..

BOO ya!
Oh well no im not immune to spying. My Covert Action is only 6,784 so I have a long way to go.

Phantom Angel
December 13th, 2003, 09:25 PM
Oh well no im not immune to spying. My Covert Action is only 6,784 so I have a long way to go.I didn't use any spies. =/
I always attack first. XD

John Denver
December 14th, 2003, 03:41 PM
heh, if you ever get to the 20K ranks you'll always get randomly sabbed unless your immune...

There's always that winey little kid who whines to his commander saying...

"This guy stole 100 gold from me WAAAHHH sab him!"

ugh

boo....ya....

Arcanine
December 14th, 2003, 04:28 PM
heh, if you ever get to the 20K ranks you'll always get randomly sabbed unless your immune...

There's always that winey little kid who whines to his commander saying...

"This guy stole 100 gold from me WAAAHHH sab him!"

ugh

boo....ya....
Well even in the ranks im in I get attacked for I dont know its not the money thay didnt get moch money out of me (must have been after I got a lot of stuff) but I think it mite have been by me attacking one of there Officers and then thay cry to there Commander and say he attacked me so hurt him.

Shining Arcanine
December 14th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Dakota I hate to rain on your parade but:

Strike Action 2,637,165 Ranked #9,672
Defensive Action 10,022,985 Ranked #1,337
Covert Action 197,632 Ranked #8,478

My strike is at an all time high and it will go up. I also managed to get an additional 2.3 million Gold today thanks to my strike. :D

Phantom Angel
December 14th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Wonder how can I change my commander without delete old accound. =/

Arcanine
December 14th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Wonder how can I change my commander without delete old accound. =/
There is no way to change your commander without deleting your account.

Phantom Angel
December 14th, 2003, 09:58 PM
There is no way to change your commander without deleting your account.Then...*deep breath*
I think you are my best commander.
Dakota never done good things for me. =/
Okay, I will delete my old account.

Arcanine
December 14th, 2003, 10:01 PM
Then...*deep breath*
I think you are my best commander.
Dakota never done good things for me. =/
Okay, I will delete my old account.
Well what about Miy-chan? She will not have a commander then (for all I know it mite delete her too).

Phantom Angel
December 14th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Well what about Miy-chan? She will not have a commander then (for all I know it mite delete her too).I think Dakota is too good to be my commander. =/
He never support my army... =(
I better stay with you. =)
Hm...
I think my account is done by far.
And I have a lot of weapon too.
Hm...
Decide not to delete. =P

John Denver
December 15th, 2003, 05:04 PM
I think Dakota is too good to be my commander. =/
He never support my army... =(
I better stay with you. =)
Hm...
I think my account is done by far.
And I have a lot of weapon too.
Hm...
Decide not to delete. =P

What!?!?

Dude, I click you link every day, sometimes twice a day. Why do you think you have so many troops? Other than that there's not much a commander can do other than give advice and take out anyone who's attacking you...

chyeah

BOO ya!

John Denver
December 15th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Dakota I hate to rain on your parade but:

Strike Action 2,637,165 Ranked #9,672
Defensive Action 10,022,985 Ranked #1,337
Covert Action 197,632 Ranked #8,478

My strike is at an all time high and it will go up. I also managed to get an additional 2.3 million Gold today thanks to my strike. :D

Wow, if I made as much as I'd be rich!

heh, how do you get so much with only 4 officers...I have 7!

Your CA is still lower than mine, at least I can be happy of that...and I finally got my rank below 10K...good feeling

BOO ya!

Shinji Mekamori
December 15th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Um.. He's in a clicking alliance.

Also, Dakota, since you're inactive, you are not receiving clicks from Knights......

John Denver
December 15th, 2003, 06:48 PM
well YEAH!

They expect me to give em 5 a day...for each member! I could never have enough time to do that....way too much...

Besides..my friends are making that clicking engine anyway and there will be no restrictions on it...yay!

Phantom Angel
December 15th, 2003, 09:32 PM
What!?!?

Dude, I click you link every day, sometimes twice a day. Why do you think you have so many troops? Other than that there's not much a commander can do other than give advice and take out anyone who's attacking you...

chyeah

BOO ya!I think I did click at your link twice per day. <_<
Yea, I finally get rank under 100K, yay me. =P

Arcanine
December 16th, 2003, 01:08 AM
Hay what is this alliances you two are talking about? (maybe something I can get into)

Phantom Angel
December 16th, 2003, 02:35 AM
Hay what is this alliances you two are talking about? (maybe something I can get into)I don't have clue either. =/
Hey Dakota, I am crazy because of your link. XD
*click it again, again and again*
Muahahahahaha!!! XD
Who here got lower attack then me?
Strike Action 44,384 Ranked #94,495
Defensive Action 14,245 Ranked #83,792
Covert Action 32 Ranked #86,931
I am very weak at defense and covert. =/

Shining Arcanine
December 16th, 2003, 05:29 PM
If anyone wants to join the alliance I am in, feel free to contact me.

Phantom Angel
December 16th, 2003, 11:41 PM
If anyone wants to join the alliance I am in, feel free to contact me.I have to delete account before do that. =/
I think my army is better now. =)
I am now 2nd of best Dakota's officier. =P
Strike Action 52,350 Ranked #94,470
Defensive Action 14,245 Ranked #84,941
Covert Action 32 Ranked #88,591

Arcanine
December 17th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Here is my stats.
Strike Action: 21,600, Ranked #104,095
Defensive Action: 25,225, Ranked #80,524
Covert Action: 13,696, Ranked #36,572
So if some one wants to attack me then fine by me.
I just got attacked 4 times by sone nut case named LordNibbler (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1256239) and lost 1,471,938 in gold in less then 12 mins. All I was doing was trying to get more money to get my Current Spy Skill higher, so it used over 300 Attack Turns to try to get the money to get my Current Spy Skill higher. Well every time I attacked some and get some money this nut case over here attacked me, he/she just sit there and waited for me to get some money then when I got some he/she attacked me.

Phantom Angel
December 17th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Here is my stats.
I just got attacked 4 times by sone nut case named LordNibbler (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1256239) and lost 1,471,938 in gold in less then 12 mins. All I was doing was trying to get more money to get my Current Spy Skill higher, so it used over 300 Attack Turns to try to get the money to get my Current Spy Skill higher. Well every time I attacked some and get some money this nut case over here attacked me, he/she just sit there and waited for me to get some money then when I got some he/she attacked me.I will revenge for you.
I will bit off his/her head regard of my rank.
Because my attack power is high.(if you wait for your commander, it might take an age =P)

Shining Arcanine
December 17th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Here is my stats.
I just got attacked 4 times by sone nut case named LordNibbler (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1256239) and lost 1,471,938 in gold in less then 12 mins. All I was doing was trying to get more money to get my Current Spy Skill higher, so it used over 300 Attack Turns to try to get the money to get my Current Spy Skill higher. Well every time I attacked some and get some money this nut case over here attacked me, he/she just sit there and waited for me to get some money then when I got some he/she attacked me.
I lost 12 spies... I can get 1 in through, he has 166 level 9 spies. ^_^;;

He has a mere 25 defense action and 300K strike action. I sabotaged one of his Excaliburs. That should hurt.

Unfortunately, he knows who sabotaged him... He can't hurt me much through, lol.

Phantom Angel
December 17th, 2003, 06:40 AM
I lost 12 spies... I can get 1 in through, he has 166 level 9 spies. ^_^;;

He has a mere 25 defense action and 300K strike action. I sabotaged one of his Excaliburs. That should hurt.

Unfortunately, he knows who sabotaged him... He can't hurt me much through, lol.Can ya post his/her status here?
Because, I need to bit his/her head off with powerful troop. =P

Shinji Mekamori
December 17th, 2003, 08:02 AM
Knights of Domination
http://knightsdomin.proboards23.com/index.cgi

Stealth Warriors
http://stealthwar.proboards19.com/index.cgi

Stealth Warriors is my own alliance. It was somehow deleted so I rebuilt the forums and the clicklist.

They expect me to give em 5 a day...for each member! I could never have enough time to do that....way too much...

Besides..my friends are making that clicking engine anyway and there will be no restrictions on it...yay!

You have to click on every alliance. Duh. *rolls eyes* That's a big part of an alliance.

And that clicking thing better not be illegal as it'll be banned as fast as the recruiters were.

Oh, BTW, I'm now up to 8 million SA.

flygonruler1
December 17th, 2003, 02:56 PM
prepeare to die whoever just attcked me wile I was gone(not you guys)
LOST 100k in gold!?!?!?

*attacls each of them with 15 turns*

Shinji Mekamori
December 17th, 2003, 04:48 PM
100K? That's nothing... Wait until you lose 500K+.

flygonruler1
December 17th, 2003, 07:47 PM
nah,im just new,when i was going to get back,i was going to upgrade

Shinji Mekamori
December 18th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Hehe. I own you all. How's 2 million SA in one whack? And 10 million Gold in 15 turns?

38 minutes ago DeaTHReQueST 10,789,668 Gold stolen 15 5 0 12,086 5,198,562 details

My current SA:

Strike Action 10,214,946 Ranked #2,440

The ranking hasn't been updated yet. I'll fill you in tomorrow.

BTW, with this and a little more DA, I'll be higher ranked then SA.

EDIT :: Strike Action 10,219,005 Ranked #1,766
I now have more strike then what SA has with DA.

Arcanine
December 18th, 2003, 11:33 PM
prepeare to die whoever just attcked me wile I was gone(not you guys)
LOST 100k in gold!?!?!?

*attacls each of them with 15 turns*
Well just look at my post 6 posts above yours.
What was the name of the onw who attacked you?
(I lose a lot more then 100k when I get attacked)

Phantom Angel
December 18th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Well just look at my post 6 posts above yours.
What was the name of the onw who attacked you?
(I lose a lot more then 100k when I get attacked)Now, my troop is ready for revenge.(I got 100k every times I attack someone. =P)
So, do you want my help, flygonruler, Andy?
I will attack everyone.
My army is nut!
They rox! =P

Shining Arcanine
December 19th, 2003, 08:35 AM
Hehe. I own you all. How's 2 million SA in one whack? And 10 million Gold in 15 turns?

38 minutes ago DeaTHReQueST 10,789,668 Gold stolen 15 5 0 12,086 5,198,562 details

My current SA:

Strike Action 10,214,946 Ranked #2,440

The ranking hasn't been updated yet. I'll fill you in tomorrow.

BTW, with this and a little more DA, I'll be higher ranked then SA.

EDIT :: Strike Action 10,219,005 Ranked #1,766
I now have more strike then what SA has with DA.
Current DA: Defensive Action 12,827,844 Ranked #1,070

Btw, here is an alliance you guys might like:

http://koctraining.proboards23.com/index.cgi

Knights of Domination is affilated with (or shall I say, part of) Relentless which is an alliance of cheaters. Elite is a honest alliance that has its own link clicking system. It is also at war with Relentless.

Shinji Mekamori
December 19th, 2003, 01:29 PM
How dare you say that! Cheaters? Elite has so many multi's is stupid. Now you're fair game.

Shining Arcanine
December 19th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Why are you taking this so seriously? After all, it is only a game.

Shinji Mekamori
December 19th, 2003, 07:44 PM
LOL! You're the one who's taking it too seriously.

Shining Arcanine
December 20th, 2003, 02:02 PM
LOL! You're the one who's taking it too seriously.

Then tell me, why are you the one using the exclamation marks?

Now lets get back on the topic of Kings of Chaos. What is your current rank? Mine is #2,454 at the moment.

Phantom Angel
December 20th, 2003, 06:34 PM
If you want money, attack this one.
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1356782
I get like 200K from him. =P

Shining Arcanine
December 21st, 2003, 07:41 AM
He doesn't have enough men. If he had like 2000 more men, I'd farm him.

Phantom Angel
December 21st, 2003, 10:43 PM
Whoa...you need that much men???
I think you can attack him.
He is money tank for me, muahahahahaha.....XP

Arcanine
December 21st, 2003, 11:01 PM
Whoa...you need that much men???
I think you can attack him.
He is money tank for me, muahahahahaha.....XP
The more men in the army you are attacking the more money you get if you win the battle.

Phantom Angel
December 21st, 2003, 11:15 PM
Oh well. XP
I always attack first. =/
*gotta search for someone*
Hm...I got that.
I did waste a lot of my turn. -_-
*have to wait*

Frostweaver
December 21st, 2003, 11:30 PM
errr... now just to see what attracts 5 pages of post, I decided to sign myself up to see what's going on as well...

however... a week since I registered, and i still haven't gotton my valid.mail thingie yet... ahem... what went wrong?

Phantom Angel
December 21st, 2003, 11:40 PM
errr... now just to see what attracts 5 pages of post, I decided to sign myself up to see what's going on as well...

however... a week since I registered, and i still haven't gotton my valid.mail thingie yet... ahem... what went wrong?
Did you put in wrong e-mail? If you do, you will have to re-sign up again.
If you want to be my officier, click this link. XD
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd
Join the war.
I will support you. XP

Arcanine
December 21st, 2003, 11:42 PM

however... a week since I registered, and i still haven't gotton my valid.mail thingie yet... ahem... what went wrong? Hay who did you join under frostweaver?
And meybe you should try joining again (maybe this time under me XD), oh and my rank is higher then Austin's so I would make the better Commander. XD

Phantom Angel
December 21st, 2003, 11:45 PM
Hay who did you join under frostweaver?
And meybe you should try joining again (maybe this time under me XD), oh and my rank is higher then Austin's so I would make the better Commander. XD
He is untrustworthy person. XD j/k
Join under me! I can support you! My attack power is almost over heat. XP

Arcanine
December 21st, 2003, 11:52 PM
You dont want to join Austin, he will drop you like he did me. Yea thats right I was Austin's Commander but he droped me and went with Dakota. So he mite end up doing the same with you. XD

Phantom Angel
December 21st, 2003, 11:55 PM
You dont want to join Austin, he will drop you like he did me. Yea thats right I was Austin's Commander but he droped me and went with Dakota. So he mite end up doing the same with you. XD
I don't think I will end up with new officier. XD
I almost take you down.(I just order my army to attack you XD)
Hm...we will see. XD
Post your attack power here. XP

Arcanine
December 22nd, 2003, 12:14 AM
I don't think I will end up with new officier. XD
I almost take you down.(I just order my army to attack you XD)
Hm...we will see. XD
Post your attack power here. XP
Oh sure you can attack me and win but then again my Covert Action is a lot higher then yours, so all I have to do sabotage all your weapons and then where will you be (up the creek with out a paddle)?
Strike Action: 67,635 Ranked #92,097
Defensive Action: 97,232 Ranked #62,390
Covert Action: 17,536 Ranked #36,165.

Phantom Angel
December 22nd, 2003, 12:23 AM
Oh dirty. <_<
Strike Action 282,125 Ranked #63,109
Defensive Action 115,325 Ranked #59,616
Covert Action 48 Ranked #87,683
Not very high...but can bit off someone that have higher rank than me. XD

I think you should unite with me, Andy.
You sabotage enemy, I attack them.
That would be better.

Frostweaver
December 22nd, 2003, 12:52 AM
ok now... i don't even know how the game works and anything... i was thinking that i should sign up only to see what's so interesting to make 5 pages of post. I didn't sign up under anyone's name...

now since joining both way spells D-O-O-M one way or another... I will...
a) be a merc... any bidders?
b) go under someone else not from PC's name ;p
c) abandon this, go FF8 ;P <- my preferred choice XD

well i'll see... maybe i'll just re-register and lower my email security as well...

Phantom Angel
December 22nd, 2003, 12:56 AM
Hopeless, Andy-boy. XD
He won't join us. He might join Dakato. XD

Shining Arcanine
December 22nd, 2003, 09:19 AM
Register through this link:

Btw, I can sabotage both of you:

Strike Action 4,851,324 Ranked #5,146
Defensive Action 12,908,439 Ranked #1,142
Covert Action 634,880 Ranked #1,903

Phantom Angel
December 22nd, 2003, 11:23 PM
Register through this link:

Btw, I can sabotage both of you:

Strike Action 4,851,324 Ranked #5,146
Defensive Action 12,908,439 Ranked #1,142
Covert Action 634,880 Ranked #1,903
.....*sweatdrops*
OMG, his army are tough than Andy and my army...
lol.....
I will revenge whoever attack you, frosty.
Join me!!!
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd
Teh ultimate link of doom!!!

Shining Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 07:40 AM
frostweaver, if my officers ask for help I help them out.

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 07:55 AM
frostweaver, if my officers ask for help I help them out.That is quite catchy. XD
Hey when one of my officier get attacked, I will revenge for them.
So, join me.
Do I look like untrustworthy to you?:(

Shining Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 04:13 PM
Seeing a commander in the top 1500 scares most people off. If you join me, you will be attacked less often than you would under someone else.

Edit: Btw, I did mention I give my new officers advice on how to get a good start in KoC so they don't struggle?

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 04:16 PM
C'mon! This isn't catchy, but this is Phantom! I get on everyday! I can protect you everyday! What are you waiting for? Join now!

Shining Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 04:18 PM
Currently, I'm on 12 hours a day and people who attack me or my officers do not do it again after I am through with them.

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
Currently, I'm on 12 hours a day and people who attack me or my officers do not do it again after I am through with them.
Okay, you win.
He is mine! All mine!!!
*kidnap frosty*
Wait...why are we wanted frosty so much???

Shining Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 05:06 PM
We like having officers. :D

Btw, I forgot to mention that several people want to be my officers for Age 3.

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 05:26 PM
Ermm...why do you want that much officiers???
I think I need at least one. XD

Shining Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 06:14 PM
If you want, you can rejoin as my officer.

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 06:21 PM
Rejoin?!? I have large army now! I don't want to start it again. =/

Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 06:35 PM
Rejoin?!? I have large army now! I don't want to start it again. =/
If SA attacked you and didnt stop then he could take your army size down to something where you could re-join. XD

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 06:55 PM
If SA attacked you and didnt stop then he could take your army size down to something where you could re-join. XD
I don't think he will...
Or he will?!?
*hide in box*

Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 08:31 PM
I don't think he will...
Or he will?!?
*hide in box*SA is nice (if your a staff member XD) he would never attack you like that, but I cant say thay about me :badsmile:.

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 09:14 PM
SA is nice (if your a staff member XD) he would never attack you like that, but I cant say thay about me :badsmile:.
Haha.. don't be funny.
I have 3 officier! lol
Almost same as you.
I almost beat you, if I can ask bb to join me...hehehe...:badsmile:

Arcanine
December 23rd, 2003, 10:55 PM
Haha.. don't be funny.
I have 3 officier! lol
Almost same as you.
I only have two officiers now. But them two is higher then your three.
And my rank right now is 58,550 (im in the 50,000s XD).

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 11:12 PM
Grrrrr...*still in 60000*
That's cause I didn't get on KoC much! =P
If so, it would be easy to do!(haha)

Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Grrrrr...*still in 60000*
That's cause I didn't get on KoC much! =P
If so, it would be easy to do!(haha) Yea right, (you cant beat me Austin). If you want to know Austin here is my new rank 57,697.
[Edit] My new rank. 57,490
(just give up and face it Austin you cant beat me)

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 12:19 AM
I am waiting for more turn right now...
And I will attack like crazy when that time come...
So, I will buy only defensive weapon.

Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 12:30 AM
I am waiting for more turn right now...
And I will attack like crazy when that time come...
So, I will buy only defensive weapon.
I have 317 attack turns so I dont have to wate on them.
What I want is to upgrade my siege technology (that is 1,280,000 gold) or upgrade my spy skill (that is 1,536,000) but every time I attack to get money for one of them I get attacked a lose all of it (thay farm me).

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 12:35 AM
*buy more D-Skin*
Until I get a lot of gold.
I will have to wait and attack at once.(quintuple 15 turns strike. XD)
I still looking for the one that have a lot of money...hm...

Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 12:42 AM
*buy more D-Skin*
Until I get a lot of gold.
I will have to wait and attack at once.(quintuple 15 turns strike. XD)
I still looking for the one that have a lot of money...hm...
Oh I find tons that have a lot of gold (I only attack ones with 280,000 gold or higher) but the thing is I have to repair my weapons and some times that will cost more gold then the gold I get from them.

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 12:48 AM
Do you know this secret?
If you buy a new weapon, it will repair by 1 point.
It save a lot of my money. lol

Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Do you know this secret?
Not always, when you have over a 100 Chainmails then it will take more then one buy to repair it.

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 01:00 AM
I still perfer buy.
Even it's slower, it's save your money.
It's even increase number of your weapon too.

humpadumpa117
December 24th, 2003, 11:29 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=574n2xab

could use a little help here

Shining Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Haha.. don't be funny.
I have 3 officier! lol
Almost same as you.

Yeah, and Arcanine is in an clan with about 90 people. He knows me and I am in that alliance and another clan with about 110 people. That clan is allied with several other clans. Not to mention most of my command tree backs me up when I ask for asasstance. There is a good 500-1000 people right there. Phantom Angel, don't pick a fight with Arcanine (or any Arcanine at PC for that matter). You will lose. :laugh:

Oh I find tons that have a lot of gold (I only attack ones with 280,000 gold or higher) but the thing is I have to repair my weapons and some times that will cost more gold then the gold I get from them.

I personally attack people with 500,000 Gold or higher. I am starting to move on to attacking people with more than 700,000 Gold. I would move on to people with 1 million gold but my strike needs some work before I reach that level. My commander's commander attack people with 2.4 million gold to 1 billion gold. And yes, he farms the top 50. ^_^

Do you know this secret?

How do you think I repair my weapons?

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=574n2xab

could use a little help here

Would you be interested in rejoining as my officer in Age 3 or perhaps Age 2? I help my officers out when they need ask for help and can get them into some of the best alliances on Kings of Chaos.

Btw:

ehhhsteeeve is building an army of Elves and now has 31 soldiers in ehhhsteeeve's war machine.

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 04:03 PM
Yeah, and Arcanine is in an clan with about 90 people. He knows me and I am in that alliance and another clan with about 110 people. That clan is allied with several other clans. Not to mention most of my command tree backs me up when I ask for asasstance. There is a good 500-1000 people right there. Phantom Angel, don't pick a fight with Arcanine (or any Arcanine at PC for that matter). You will lose. :laugh:

I personally attack people with 500,000 Gold or higher. I am starting to move on to attacking people with more than 700,000 Gold. I would move on to people with 1 million gold but my strike needs some work before I reach that level. My commander's commander attack people with 2.4 million gold to 1 billion gold. And yes, he farms the top 50. ^_^

How do you think I repair my weapons?

Would you be interested in rejoining as my officer in Age 3 or perhaps Age 2? I help my officers out when they need ask for help and can get them into some of the best alliances on Kings of Chaos.

Btw:

ehhhsteeeve is building an army of Elves and now has 31 soldiers in ehhhsteeeve's war machine.
Grrrr...maybe until I found a clan to join...
Very well, you have too much people than me. <_<

Shining Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Rejoin as my officer and I will get you into one of my clans. Btw, 167 men isn't that much. Each clan I am in clicks links and can yield upwards of 20 men a day.

redwinger_08
December 24th, 2003, 05:14 PM
Yay no more school
Betcha dakota's getting a tan right now. what a loser
anyway
Click my link! and everyone elses!

Here's my stats too (just got citadel so there low *wink*)

Strike Action 112,353 Ranked #84,445
Defensive Action 1,167 Ranked #107,334
Covert Action 138,240 Ranked #16,250

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 05:19 PM
Why do you want me to be your officier???
Well, delete account is disabled right now.

Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Well Austin if your going to do what I said in the PM I sent you then you could get over 50 clicks a day (I got 60 today and the day is not over). So you could delete your account and join SA. I would join SA if I didnt have 500 men in my army.

Shining Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Yay no more school
Betcha dakota's getting a tan right now. what a loser
anyway
Click my link! and everyone elses!

Here's my stats too (just got citadel so there low *wink*)

Strike Action 112,353 Ranked #84,445
Defensive Action 1,167 Ranked #107,334
Covert Action 138,240 Ranked #16,250

You really should apoligize right now. It isn't good to insult a staff member who has friends in the staff.

Did you know that a person's commander gets 1 man for every click their officer gets? When Age 3 starts, I want to have a good deal of pokemon fans as officers.

Well Austin if your going to do what I said in the PM I sent you then you could get over 50 clicks a day (I got 60 today and the day is not over). So you could delete your account and join SA. I would join SA if I didnt have 500 men in my army.

Would you be interested in being my officer in Age 3? :)

Arcanine
December 24th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Would you be interested in being my officer in Age 3? :)What delete my account whenAge 3 comes around? Or just join with a new name?

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Now, I blast all my money on Fortress.
My Defense went up by little. =(

Timbjerr
December 26th, 2003, 09:35 AM
ok...Austin just made me join KoC...

and I'm having a little money problem...I need to get money without wasting 15 turns to attack...plus I made a big mistake in not training any defensive soldiers XD

I need people to click on my link so I can get more soldiers to fight for me XD

Phantom Angel
December 26th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Well, why do I have to hate you? XD
Click at his link, now.
Do I need to warn you? XD

Arcanine
December 26th, 2003, 10:08 AM

and I'm having a little money problem...I need to get money without wasting 15 turns to attack...plus I made a big mistake in not training any defensive soldiers XD

(I clicked your link) Well the only other way to get money with out attacking some one is to just wate to get momey every 30 mins. Oh if you attack some one then just use 1 attack turn and if you get money you use 15 then (that way you dont blow all your attack turns on some one you wont beat).
And Austin you do click all your Officers link every day right?

Phantom Angel
December 26th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Well, I click at his link everyday.(as well as other people)
My army right now is in idle mode.(no attack, just wait for more money)

Arcanine
December 26th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Me im ok on Attack Turns, I have 287 so im good to go there.
And I click my Officers link every day too. And I also click Dakota's and and SA's and yours every day.

Phantom Angel
December 26th, 2003, 10:29 AM
I have 92 turns left.(I always use when I run out of money or need more Dragon skin)
Thanks.(it will help a lot if you click on Tommy and John's link.)
I click at your officier too.(flygonruler or something like this)

Shining Arcanine
December 26th, 2003, 06:05 PM
What delete my account whenAge 3 comes around? Or just join with a new name?

Your account is going to be reset anyway. Btw, I am going to lose this soon:

Strike Action 8,398,926 Ranked #2,860
Defensive Action 13,018,641 Ranked #1,189
Covert Action 634,880 Ranked #2,120

lol, I'll get it back in Age 3.

Would you like to join my command tree. I can help you get more soliders. :D

Arcanine
December 26th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Your account is going to be reset anyway.What its going to be reset. Great all that I worked on is going to be gone (I know it was not as much as you SA but still its a lot to me).
Well when Age 3 hits then I mite re-join under you.

Shining Arcanine
December 26th, 2003, 06:50 PM
I thought you were going to. Anyway, I'd really like to unite the pokemon community under my command tree. After all, it is probably the oldest command tree of pokemon fans (and x-pokemon fans) on KoC.

Arcanine
December 26th, 2003, 06:53 PM
I thought you were going to. Anyway, I'd really like to unite the pokemon community under my command tree. After all, it is probably the oldest command tree of pokemon fans (and x-pokemon fans) on KoC.
Oh thats right I did say I was going to. Ok when when Age 3 hits then I will re-join under you SA. Hay maybe you can get Dakota to join under you too. XD

Phantom Angel
December 26th, 2003, 10:43 PM
I will re-join under you, SA.
Once age 3 begun.

Shining Arcanine
December 27th, 2003, 05:51 PM
Thanks guys. I can't wait to see a ton of pokemon fans as officers. ^_^

Edit: If anyone is wondering:

Strike Action 10,014,030 Ranked #2,372
Defensive Action 12,966,915 Ranked #1,241
Covert Action 704,512 Ranked #1,900

My current overall rank is #1,028.

Phantom Angel
December 29th, 2003, 07:25 AM
I think you can made better leader, SA.
I will join you in age 3.
PM me your KoC link after age 3 has started.

Arcanine
December 29th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Thanks guys. I can't wait to see a ton of pokemon fans as officers. ^_^

Edit: If anyone is wondering:

Strike Action 10,014,030 Ranked #2,372
Defensive Action 12,966,915 Ranked #1,241
Covert Action 704,512 Ranked #1,900

My current overall rank is #1,028. WOW your stats is very very high.

Well ill post my stats (I know its low compared to yours SA).
Strike Action: 432,135 | Ranked #54,712
Defensive Action: 517,300 | Ranked #34,813
Covert Action: 38,400 | Ranked #31,320

[Update]
Strike Action: 477,630 | Ranked #51,624
Defensive Action: 520,700 | Ranked #34,525
Covert Action: 38,400 | Ranked #31,179
Over all 32,610

Phantom Angel
December 29th, 2003, 11:51 PM
My newest stats.
I rarely get on there.
Strike Action: 503,812
Defensive Action: 391,837
Covert Action: 80

flygonruler1
January 1st, 2004, 10:06 PM
man i need officers

Strike Action57,888Ranked #97,498Defensive Action148,956Ranked #68,686Covert Action34Ranked #90,985

I am good,for being new

Shining Arcanine
January 2nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Would you like to be my officer? ^_^

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2004, 03:04 PM
man i need officers

Strike Action57,888Ranked #97,498Defensive Action148,956Ranked #68,686Covert Action34Ranked #90,985

I am good,for being new
Officers as in like your one of my officers or like Untrained Soldiers?

Shining Arcanine
January 2nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
Strike Action 13,442,133 Ranked #1,829
Defensive Action 12,986,880 Ranked #1,364
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,235

I've raised my Strike and Covert. ^_^

Phantom Angel
January 2nd, 2004, 08:21 PM
Ahh this one sabotage me...
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1032283
this fuggin' fool.
Wait...if fool can attck me then, I am super fool. XD
No, I am too cool to be one. -_-
Who can revenge for me, eh?

The Overlord
January 2nd, 2004, 10:55 PM
Ahh this one sabotage me...
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1032283
this fuggin' fool.
Wait...if fool can attck me then, I am super fool. XD
No, I am too cool to be one. -_-
Who can revenge for me, eh?
Umm? i cant do that cause i dont have a good army.

Phantom Angel
January 2nd, 2004, 11:22 PM
man i need officers

I am good,for being newYou are almost mirror of me.
You have very low spy point.
Here's my new stats.(holy cr4p...)
Strike Action : 720,351 Ranked #42,001
Defensive Action : 37,800 Ranked #76,326
Covert Action : 80 Ranked #83,506

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
:'( I lost my Commander and I cant find him. XD
Well Dakota was deleted off of KoC. So I dont have a Commander any more.

Shining Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 05:03 PM
Dakota's account wasn't deleted, it was suspended. After being inactive for 2 weeks, accounts are suspended (removed from the game). He can unsuspend it by logging in.

Phantom Angel
January 3rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
I train myself on spy now.
Let's see my new status.
Strike Action 797,554 Ranked #39,403
Defensive Action 176,265 Ranked #58,420
Covert Action 1,792 Ranked #65,528

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Dakota's account wasn't deleted, it was suspended. After being inactive for 2 weeks, accounts are suspended (removed from the game). He can unsuspend it by logging in.Oh ok thanks, but I still dont have a Commander (well a commander that I cant see). XD

I train myself on spy now.
Let's see my new status.
Strike Action 797,554 Ranked #39,403
Defensive Action 176,265 Ranked #58,420
Covert Action 1,792 Ranked #65,528Your Defensive Action is kind of low Austin, I though it was higher then that.

Phantom Angel
January 3rd, 2004, 08:31 PM
Oh ok thanks, but I still dont have a Commander (well a commander that I cant see). XD

Your Defensive Action is kind of low Austin, I though it was higher then that.I got sabotaged.
All my defensive weapon gone.
Hahaha...*dies*

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
I got sabotaged.
All my defensive weapon gone.
Hahaha...*dies*
Oh well I told you to get your Spy higher or you will be sabotaged, see what I said came true.

Phantom Angel
January 3rd, 2004, 08:45 PM
Oh well I told you to get your Spy higher or you will be sabotaged, see what I said came true.All you said always come true. <_<
If you said I will become s-mod, that would be nice. XD jk

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 09:47 PM
All you said always come true. <_<
If you said I will become s-mod, that would be nice. XD jk
Im not going that far. XD

I dont get it, I have 307 spys but my Covert Action is only 39,296. Looks like it would be higher with that many spys.

flygonruler1
January 3rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
Would you like to be my officer? ^_^sorry,im arcanines officer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my new stats

Strike Action57,513Ranked #92,775Defensive Action224,436Ranked #50,761Covert Action24Ranked #89,003

better eh?

You are almost mirror of me.
You have very low spy point.
Here's my new stats.(holy cr4p...)
Strike Action : 720,351 Ranked #42,001
Defensive Action : 37,800 Ranked #76,326
Covert Action : 80 Ranked #83,506
wow,your good i have a great defense you are great at strike
and your good at covert

I dont get it, I have 307 spys but my Covert Action is only 39,296. Looks like it would be higher with that many spys.

you whould think!

Phantom Angel
January 3rd, 2004, 10:00 PM

I dont get it, I have 307 spys but my Covert Action is only 39,296. Looks like it would be higher with that many spys.Look at my new status.
I can now both sabotage and attack the weaker one.
ATTENTION TO ALL MY OFFICIERS
If some one attack you, I will sabotage them for you.
Strike Action 740,601 Ranked #39,453
Defensive Action 176,265 Ranked #54,748
Covert Action 4,736 Ranked #58,524
I working on covert and attack.
That's why my def. is very low.
I lower my attack for it. =P
Your stast is better, flygon.
But you need some covert.
Or your defense will end up like me.(it was around 500000 before I got sabotaged)

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 11:27 PM
Hay Nick your doing good.
My new stats.
Strike Action: 504,616 | Ranked #51,527
Defensive Action: 772,100 | Ranked #28,942
Covert Action: 39,296 | Ranked #31,768

Legendary Anime
January 4th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Well, SA wanted me out of the comman chain, which is fine with me. I now have a command 50x stronger then him. :P

I switched about 2 weeks ago and am sab immune with nearly 7 million SA. It would be 8-9 if I didn't make a stupid mistake.

Arcanine
January 4th, 2004, 02:01 AM
I dont get it how does every one get there spy up so fast and mine takes forever to get up.

flygonruler1
January 5th, 2004, 06:24 AM
my new stats
Strike Action101,935Ranked #86,289
Defensive Action274,596Ranked #48,971
Covert Action120Ranked #81,900

Phantom Angel
January 5th, 2004, 06:38 AM
my new stats
Strike Action101,935Ranked #86,289
Defensive Action274,596Ranked #48,971
Covert Action120Ranked #81,900Well, I need to tell you that...
You need to train a LOT on covert action.
Or when you have LS's Officier as farm(I have 10 of LS's officier as my farm) they will sabotage you.
Here is my new status
Strike Action : 743,484 Ranked #41,259
Defensive Action : 213,896 Ranked #51,434
Covert Action : 11,136 Ranked #42,757

Arcanine
January 5th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Well, I need to tell you that...
Or when you have LS's Officier as farm(I have 10 of LS's officier as my farm) they will sabotage you.
Here is my new status
Austin your falling behind in the stats (I done passed you).

Strike Action : 852,570 Ranked #37,968
Defensive Action : 887,300 Ranked #27,046
Covert Action : 41,600 Ranked #31,507

Hay I lost 20 spys to you Austin. XD

Phantom Angel
January 5th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Not as me. -_-
I lose 100 spy to someone. XD
Now, my covert action is 0 again.
I will get recovered soon.

flygonruler1
January 5th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Strike Action101,472Ranked #84,481
Defensive Action274,596Ranked #47,486
Covert Action224Ranked #80,124

how do you raise covert?????

Killer_TLD
hes a easy moneymaker for begginers

Arcanine
January 5th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Strike Action101,472Ranked #84,481
Defensive Action274,596Ranked #47,486
Covert Action224Ranked #80,124

how do you raise covert?????

Killer_TLD
hes a easy moneymaker for begginers
You raise covert by getting more spys.
I have a lot but mine is not to high.

John Denver
January 5th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Arcanine, you have more spies than you will need for now, work on your spy level, once you get to level 9, you will be VERY immune...:)

BOO ya!

Phantom Angel
January 6th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Austin your falling behind in the stats (I done passed you).

Strike Action : 852,570 Ranked #37,968
Defensive Action : 887,300 Ranked #27,046
Covert Action : 41,600 Ranked #31,507

Hay I lost 20 spys to you Austin. XDStrike Action : 1,009,265 Ranked #33,833
Defensive Action : 222,390 Ranked #50,749
Covert Action : 5,120 Ranked #49,689

I still own you at attack, dude.
I finally hit someone and get 1 mil. XD
It's your farm, Andy.
I get 1 mil from him.

Arcanine
January 6th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Strike Action : 1,009,265 Ranked #33,833
Defensive Action : 222,390 Ranked #50,749
Covert Action : 5,120 Ranked #49,689

I still own you at attack, dude.
I finally hit someone and get 1 mil. XD
It's your farm, Andy.
I get 1 mil from him.
Im not that far behind you Austin.

Strike Action: 964,620| Ranked #35,892
Defensive Action: 1,004,900| Ranked #25,724
Covert Action: 48,640| Ranked #30,460

Phantom Angel
January 6th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Im not that far behind you Austin.

Strike Action: 964,620| Ranked #35,892
Defensive Action: 1,004,900| Ranked #25,724
Covert Action: 48,640| Ranked #30,460I hate cooling down system. <_<
It colling down my click speed.(I would done 100 click for an age, but cooling down made slower)
I have done like 130 click.
You better click fast.

John Denver
January 6th, 2004, 10:28 AM
HA I have a huge attack and defense now...I must brag WOOT!!

redwinger is a FOOL hahaha, he is right next to my even as I type this...

BOO ya!

Arcanine
January 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM
HA I have a huge attack and defense now...I must brag WOOT!!

redwinger is a FOOL hahaha, he is right next to my even as I type this...

BOO ya!
OK Dakota what is attack and defense? (I know you cant get on KoC right now but just spit out a number that is close)

flygonruler1
January 6th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Strike Action132,747Ranked #84,316
Defensive Action274,536Ranked #47,431
Covert Action272Ranked #76,860

woohoo! finaly I got a better covert
im beating austin in defence?wow.....

the funny thing about the lower ranking(or better ranking) people only got there on attack and covert

you can stomp there defences

Shining Arcanine
January 6th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Well, I need to tell you that...
Here is my new status

I farm them, they never bother me. Btw, almost all of LS's officers are farms except for the ones in the top 2000 (or was it the top 1000). They have been sabotaged to heck so they have no defense and no attack if they attack people.

Btw, you might want to boost your covert, currently it is very easy for you to lose everything if someone sabotages you.

Also, here are my latest stats:

Strike Action 17,131,398 Ranked #1,442
Defensive Action 13,056,948 Ranked #1,453
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,332

Arcanine
January 6th, 2004, 07:29 PM
*Looks at Dakota* Hey every one know what? I got attacked by............. Dakota!!!!!!
Well I know he didnt attack me for the gold, he only used 1 turn. But im happy he attacked me, I know I lost but I did good (I think). He attacked me with 752,422 Damage and I went back with 708,000 Damage. I killed 5 of his men and he killed 7 of mine. So I think im doing ok if I can stand up to my own Commander. OK and dont get any ideas SA. XD

Shining Arcanine
January 7th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I do about 11 million damage. Anyway, why did Dakota attack you? You do realize he just declared war. lol

Arcanine
January 7th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I do about 11 million damage. Anyway, why did Dakota attack him? You do realize he just declared war. lol
*Eye twitches and jaw drops* 11 mil damage. I hope I never get attacked by you. XD
Well I know if I attacked Dakota then I would get killed, maybe *starts to think maybe I should attack Dakota with one turn to test how good my attack it*.

Shining Arcanine
January 8th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I noticed my grammatical mistake. Anyway, why did Dakota attack you?

Arcanine
January 8th, 2004, 02:50 PM
I noticed my grammatical mistake. Anyway, why did Dakota attack you? Well im guessing he wanted to see how good my defense was so he attacked me. But I didnt yet (thats what im thinking).
Hey does any one know how much Covert Action you got to have to be immune?

flygonruler1
January 9th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Strike Action198,760Ranked #72,536
Defensive Action325,806Ranked #44,625
Covert Action544Ranked #69,221

lookie there im specal and doin good
:chinese:

100marios
January 9th, 2004, 07:21 PM
I guess I could try joining, I have some experience in the way of video games hehe, although I have no idea how to play this. So, can I join one of you guy's armies?

Arcanine
January 10th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I guess I could try joining, I have some experience in the way of video games hehe, although I have no idea how to play this. So, can I join one of you guy's armies?
Well its not a video game, you dont see them attack each other and stuff like that. You just attack some one and get Battle Report (it tells how much gold you got/lost how much damage you did and stuff like that). Now if you still want to join some one then my link is in my sig, SA's link is on the second page, Austin, Dakota, flygonruler1, tmbjr, (thats all I can think of) has there link in there sig. So just find some one you want to be your Commander click there link then click the number it says then click "Join the War". I think you can take it from there.

Stats update.
ha ha ha ha I did it im now immune (well thats what Dakota said).
Strike Action: 731,745 | Ranked #29,363 (I dont think the ranks was updated yet so the rank is going to change, ill be back to over 1 mil in a day if not today)
Defensive Action: 1,245,000 | Ranked #22,260
Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #24,840
So im happy that im immune now, no one can Sabotage me now.

John Denver
January 10th, 2004, 06:27 PM
well, 100 marios, if I was you, I'd join Shining Arcanines army seeing as he has the strongest one and he doesn't have that many officers...I have 7 officers, but hey if ya wanna join someone else like, say, oh me COUGH then go right ahead :D

NOTE: I attacked Arcanine when I saw that he had a bigger army than me and that I wanted to see what his defense was. I would never start a war with Arcanine...but I will start with those who bother him MUWAHAHAHAHA*cough*

BOO ya!

Arcanine
January 10th, 2004, 06:41 PM
well, 100 marios, if I was you, I'd join Shining Arcanines army seeing as he has the strongest one and he doesn't have that many officers...I have 7 officers, but hey if ya wanna join someone else like, say, oh me COUGH then go right ahead :D

NOTE: I attacked Arcanine when I saw that he had a bigger army than me and that I wanted to see what his defense was. I would never start a war with Arcanine...but I will start with those who bother him MUWAHAHAHAHA*cough*

BOO ya!
Well if you did start a war with me then I would lose, I think. XD
Well your defense is very high (I dont think it is as high as SA's but I didnt stand a chance when I attacked you XD). And now with my Strike Action under a mil (I had to sell off over 750 knives and 20 Excaliburs to get immune) I have no chance at all in a battle with Dakota.

Phantom Angel
January 11th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Well if you did start a war with me then I would lose, I think. XD
Well your defense is very high (I dont think it is as high as SA's but I didnt stand a chance when I attacked you XD). And now with my Strike Action under a mil (I had to sell off over 750 knives and 20 Excaliburs to get immune) I have no chance at all in a battle with Dakota.You are immune now?
That's good.
I rarely get on it.
I always got stolen before I can use my money. u_u

Shining Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Here is my latest stats:

Strike Action 18,830,205 Ranked #1,386
Defensive Action 13,027,350 Ranked #1,624
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,431

As soon as I repair my Strike completely (I sold 61 Excaliburs repair strike and my weapons are still severely damaged at the moment) and get it up to 20M, I'll start working on DA and CA again.

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 03:49 PM
You are immune now?
That's good.
I rarely get on it.
I always got stolen before I can use my money. u_uYes im immune now.
And Austin you dont think your the only one that gets gold stolen do you? In 13 hours I lost 1,317,215 in gold. I cant be on all the time but if im never on KoC then I will never have gold to get anything. See if your on a few hours then you could buy some stuff, if you never get on any more then your Defensive Action will go down and it will cost you a lot more gold.

Here is my latest stats:

Strike Action 18,830,205 Ranked #1,386
Defensive Action 13,027,350 Ranked #1,624
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,431

As soon as I repair my Strike completely (I sold 61 Excaliburs repair strike and my weapons are still severely damaged at the moment) and get it up to 20M, I'll start working on DA and CA again. Let me guess your still having that after shock when you attacked LS? (I bet that took off a lot)

My new stats

Strike Action: 1,004,895 | Ranked #36,398
Defensive Action: 1,261,100 | Ranked #22,305
Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,014
Like I said im back up to over 1 mil in one day.

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
My stats, oh well I guess I'll share em, even though they aren't so great...

Strike Action 1,083,363 Ranked #33,323
Defensive Action 4,286,067 Ranked #7,687
Covert Action 288,256 Ranked #11,453

*hides in horror of crapy stats*

I guess I shouldn't complain...ah well, I make 2 mil a day woo hoo

BOO ya!

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 06:05 PM
My stats, oh well I guess I'll share em, even though they aren't so great...

Strike Action 1,083,363 Ranked #33,323
Defensive Action 4,286,067 Ranked #7,687
Covert Action 288,256 Ranked #11,453

*hides in horror of crapy stats*

I guess I shouldn't complain...ah well, I make 2 mil a day woo hoo

BOO ya!
*Looks at Dakota's stats* Dakota if you attacked me then you would lose. XD
Your Strike Action is kind of low I mean before I sold off my Excaliburs (I dont think the 750+ knives helped that much) I was a lot higher then that. But your Defensive Action is high (every one that attacks me wins and takes over 100,000 each time, and if 100,00 get stolen from me then thats good, most of the time I lose 400,000 gold to 600,000 gold).
Any way SA could clean the floor with all of us. I mean if every one here that plays KoC attacked SA then we would not do much. SA is the king of KoC here on PC. XD
I make 1 mil 320K a day. So I dont make as much as Dakota.

Shining Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Strike Action 19,785,264 Ranked #1,320
Defensive Action 13,058,214 Ranked #1,624
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,449

Dakota, how did you raise your DA so quickly? Did you catch someone selling or did I just not notice how high your DA was?

John Denver
January 11th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I went from 1.5 mil to 4.3 mil in 1 week I know...boggles the mind....

the reason i had some many is cause I know of some good farms and I had a LOT of attack turns..thousands...

BOO ya!

Arcanine
January 11th, 2004, 08:10 PM
You know Dakota if you dont watch it then I will pass you in the ranks. My rank right now is 18,247, and I have not been playing as long as you. XD

John Denver
January 12th, 2004, 04:48 AM
actually I'm working only on defense right now, if I felt like working on attack or Covert, my rank would soar...

My rank isn't going to get any better any time soon because of my all out defense dealy...

so don't worry be happy...woooo ooo ooo Wooo oo Wooooo ooeoooEEooo...

"BOO ya"

Shining Arcanine
January 12th, 2004, 02:18 PM
I've been all out strike lately. So my rank has been going down as people are trying to surpass me. Here is my latest stats:

Strike Action 20,785,578 Ranked #1,263
Defensive Action 13,058,763 Ranked #1,649
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,473

I've already hit my 20 million target. Now I'll think I'll repair my strike weapons, buy a few more, and then go all defense again.

John Denver
January 12th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I would have always goin defense I think

after the 10 mil attack mark I think defense is all you need...unless your rank gets so high its not standard anymore :(

boo

Arcanine
January 12th, 2004, 07:01 PM
You know I think I need defense more then anything. I mean if you look at the attack list in the 17,000 (im about to be in the 16,000s in a few mins) then im about the only one there with a army size over 1,000 men (1,039 men) so if some one was wanting to attack some one then I would stick out to be attacked.

The Overlord
January 13th, 2004, 01:25 AM
I need people to join my army at http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=du5zt63t

And my stats now

Strike Action 1,170 Ranked #121,382
Defensive Action 0 Ranked #135,064
Covert Action 0 Ranked #113,510

Shining Arcanine
January 13th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I would have always goin defense I think

after the 10 mil attack mark I think defense is all you need...unless your rank gets so high its not standard anymore :(

boo
Not if you can't steal people's gold. lol

John Denver
January 13th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"unless your rank gets so high it's not standard anymore"

in your case it's not standard...hmm, I just thought of something good for nooBs to the game

First thing you do with your 50,000 is upgrade to 2 people a day.

When your starting out, focus on nothing but all out attack. Once you've reached about 5,000 attack power, then focus on mainly Attack and Spy, and a little bit of Defense. After your past about 30K attack, focus on nothing but defense and spy. Once your spy power has reached immunity (130K) focus on whatever suits your fancy. I prefer to work on a 80:20 ratio of defense and attack.

BOO ya! to YOU!

The Overlord
January 13th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Hey new stats i have a battering ram and im at stockade and i have 4 people here
are my stats.

Strike Action 2,377 Ranked #106,934
Defensive Action 943 Ranked #101,635
Covert Action 0 Ranked #115,914

Arcanine
January 13th, 2004, 11:16 PM
RC you do click your link every day right?

Any way rignt now im working on getting my Defensive Action higher so im going to get a stronghold. Im doing what SA said to do, buy a lot of knives when when the ranks is being updated sell them and get what ever you wanted to get.
My new stats (I know thay suck XD)
Strike Action: 1,324,665 | Ranked #27,871
Defensive Action: 1,380,320 | Ranked #20,714
Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #12,991
Over all rank: 16,481
Im going to catch you Dakota (all I have to do is get my CA up to my SA & DA and ill be doing good), im just 3,000 behind you Dakota. :) XD

The Overlord
January 14th, 2004, 12:26 AM
RC you do click your link every day right?

Any way rignt now im working on getting my Defensive Action higher so im going to get a stronghold. Im doing what SA said to do, buy a lot of knives when when the ranks is being updated sell them and get what ever you wanted to get.
My new stats (I know thay suck XD)
Strike Action: 1,324,665 | Ranked #27,871
Defensive Action: 1,380,320 | Ranked #20,714
Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #12,991
Over all rank: 16,481
Im going to catch you Dakota (all I have to do is get my CA up to my SA & DA and ill be doing good), im just 3,000 behind you Dakota. :) XD
Clicking your own link helps?

Arcanine
January 14th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Clicking your own link helps?
Yes clicking your own link gives you one Untrained Soldier (any one that clicks it will give you one Untrained Soldier) so click it every day.
Here is a few tips on getting more men.
Click your link every day, by doing this your army will get bigger.

Do what Dakota said "Upgrade Unit Production" the higher it is the more men you will get every 24 hours.

John Denver
January 14th, 2004, 05:48 PM
heh, arcanine, I'd be surprised if you DIDN'T catch up to me....you have more men and make more than me. The thing is, I'm not working on rank right now, I'm working on defense until I get 10 mil, right now I'm at 5.5 mil..

If I wanted to work on nothing but rank I would be around 6-7K ranks...

BOO ya to you TO!

Arcanine
January 14th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Well here is my new stats.
Strike Action: 1,030,527
Defensive Action: 934,068
Covert Action: 207,360
Ranks have not been updated yet so I dont know how bad thay will be.
But I got what I wanted, a Citadel.
I had to sell 1,550 knives, 10 Excaliburs and 22 Dragonskins. Ill get back up to where I was in a few days (I hope).

quietlapras
January 15th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Hello everyone! I saw this thread in Google and I wanted to step in just for fun, sorry for spamming.

Just kidding LOL I saw ShiningArcanine's name and I found it in my commander's list of farms. Last year, that is ^.^ He hasn't played so seriously since I brainwashed him LOL He has a killer Covert Action but my Defensive Action is way better than his ^.^

With regards to the beginning strategy, here's my suggestion: nowadays people can be easily sabotaged because many people have spies level 8 and higher. The basic strategy is BECOME IMMUNE FIRST. Once you are immune your weapons won't get sabotaged, ensuring you that your Strike Action and Defensive Action won't get touched. But how do you do this? You can try to save money by buying enough items, then selling them out later to upgrade. Try using attack weapons because though they can be sabotaged, if you don't use them to attack they won't be destroyed. Nevertheless using your saved gold won't be enough to become immune in a short time. A good solution is buy enough attack weapons, those with 2,560 strength. Then when you are in a good position, use your attack turns to attack and steal gold. You need about 1,500-2,000 attack turns to pull this off in combination to your "banked" gold. Get your Strike Action to about 800,000 then while attacking, repair your 2,560 weapons' damage and buy Knives. Don't repair Knives; just buy one at a time to repair them. If you won't lose any battles and gain at least 200,000 gold per 15 Attack turns, you will be able to save thousands of Knives (I was able to save about 25,000 Knives ^.^) Then sell them out later. Be careful when selling - try to sell out during ranking updates so that no one can see your name - but still be quick in clicking upgrade buttons.

Once you are immune, you have 2 options - go all Strike Action or go all Defensive Action.

Phantom Angel
January 15th, 2004, 02:04 AM
You have super large army. O_O
And rank...1282?!?
Well, SA finally have someone that have same rank with him.:P

quietlapras
January 15th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Victory_Phantom is building an army of Orcs and now has 675 soldiers in Victory_Phantom's war machine.
HexaDakota is building an army of Humans and now has 1126 soldiers in HexaDakota's war machine.
Mad_John_Flint is building an army of Dwarves and now has 132 soldiers in Mad_John_Flint's war machine.
Major_Tommy is building an army of Humans and now has 15 soldiers in Major_Tommy's war machine.

LOL I don't know what ShiningArcanine's stats are but here are mine:

Strike Action 12,405,360 Ranked #2,536
Defensive Action 13,394,976 Ranked #1,701
Covert Action 710,400 Ranked #2,670

Arcanine
January 15th, 2004, 04:12 AM
You have super large army. O_O
And rank...1282?!?
Well, SA finally have someone that have same rank with him.:PYou do mean super high rank right? I mean I have a bigger amry size then that (I wish I had stats like that XD). And the rank is a little off compared to SA's (SA's rank right now is 803).

LOL I don't know what ShiningArcanine's stats are but here are mine:

Strike Action 12,405,360 Ranked #2,536
Defensive Action 13,394,976 Ranked #1,701
Covert Action 710,400 Ranked #2,670 Here is SA's last posted stats, but im sure its a lot higher now.
Strike Action 20,785,578 Ranked #1,263
Defensive Action 13,058,763 Ranked #1,649
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,473

John Denver
January 15th, 2004, 04:53 AM
hey, we found someone who can par SA with stats...though yours quite arejn't as good as his, they'e still good...

I said you should start all out attack until you get to 5000 attack, after that, you work nothing but spy and attack, more spy...

BOO ya!

Arcanine
January 15th, 2004, 05:53 AM
hey, we found someone who can par SA with stats...though yours quite arejn't as good as his, they'e still good...

I said you should start all out attack until you get to 5000 attack, after that, you work nothing but spy and attack, more spy...

BOO ya! I dont know, when you start out who will sabotage you so I dont see the point in getting spy to high when you start out.

my new stats.
Strike Action: 1,030,077 | Ranked #34,430
Defensive Action: 1,320,180 | Ranked #22,219
Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,309
Over all Rank: 19,088 (im working my way back up)

Shining Arcanine
January 15th, 2004, 07:45 AM

BOO ya! lol, not quite:

Strike Action 23,638,707 Ranked #1,080
Defensive Action 14,249,337 Ranked #1,560
Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,532

quietlapras, would you be interested in being my officer in Age 3? Also, would you like to join an Anti-Relentless (Relentless is an alliance of alliance leaders that cheat) alliance known as Elite? Here is the sign up url:

Link removed (sorry SA forum rules).

Edit: By the way:

quietlapras is building an army of Elves and now has 707 soldiers in quietlapras's war machine.

Mystical Mewtwo
January 15th, 2004, 10:34 AM
hey i just became 1 of your officers Rayquaza
Im new, its a little confuzing, but hey, it looks like fun. Does anyone have any tips?

Arwen
January 15th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Why use Elves... LOL...

Use Orcs instead... :P...

I never actually played the game because... I'm too busy...

>_<... mentioned on MSN.. oh my!!

Arcanine
January 15th, 2004, 10:56 AM
hey i just became 1 of your officers Rayquaza
Im new, its a little confuzing, but hey, it looks like fun. Does anyone have any tips?Well did you click the link then click the number then click "Join the War"? If you didnt then you didnt RC (even if it said "You have been recruited into rayquazachampion's army!"). Now if you clicked the link and the number and "Join the War" and filled out all the info then you are one of his Officers.
First thing you do with your 50,000 is upgrade to 2 people a day.

When your starting out, focus on nothing but all out attack. Once you've reached about 5,000 attack power, then focus on mainly Attack and Spy, and a little bit of Defense. After your past about 30K attack, focus on nothing but defense and spy. Once your spy power has reached immunity (130K) focus on whatever suits your fancy. I prefer to work on a 80:20 ratio of defense and attack. There is a few tips from Dakota, for some one that is starting out.

Arwen
January 15th, 2004, 11:02 AM
I registered... now.... I need my password... hmmmm.

and...

Registered... Logging in again...

and:

Now I'm ready.... uhhhhh....

Arcanine
January 15th, 2004, 11:07 AM
O_O Who did you join Arwen? I sure hope you joined under some one that way it would be better for you if like some one was attacking you and use you as a farm (a farm is where when you get a lot of money thay attack you, and not just one time).

Arwen
January 15th, 2004, 11:10 AM
I only have 2 people... o.o

If someone attack me, i'm a goner... o.o...

Arcanine
January 15th, 2004, 11:13 AM
I only have 2 people... o.o

If someone attack me, i'm a goner... o.o...
Whats your Recruiting link? (its under Recruiting)
And who did you join? (or just give me the link so I can click it and find out who)