• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KFC, Burger King or Mac'donalds.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
If you have a chance where would you like to go to eat. Macdonalds, KFC or burger king.

In my opinion Macdonalds because i like the Burgers and Happy meals and Apple pies.(I'm only ten.)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
In my opinion Macdonalds because i like the Burgers and Happy meals and Apple pies.(I'm only ten.)
LOL... Happy meals... brings back memories... *cough*

Hmmm... i like mcdonalds but not as much as i like BURGER KING! Mcdonalds burgers are kinda small compared to burger kings... but carls.jr is my number one...

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
I would prefer KFC because I love it <3 especially the burgers they are so yummy ^__^ as compare to Mac donalds.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
Years
KFC is definitely the top of the list of the three. Especially with popcorn chicken. That's definitely got to be one of my favourite foods. :3 Second place is awarded to Burger King. However, I've always found their burgers slightly bland. :/ And last place goes to McDonalds, which I don't enjoy as much as I once did.

Years
1) McDonalds - It isnt even close
2) KFC - I hate most of the food but it beats...
3) Burger King - I have visited three in Middlesbrough and they all have flies all over the place.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
I, personally, wouldn't like to go to any of them. But if it were a matter of life and death, Burger King.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
My vote goes for KFC, I just love their spicy chicken wraps and they are the only one of the three to offer the better potato side: Seasoned Tater wedges (or as I call 'em jojos)

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I've never gone to KFC. The chips are all I eat at these places, and I only really like those from Burger King.

Years

I used to love Happy Meals. Love to remember my past.
Thanks.

Anyway, it's a tie between burger king and mcdonalds. I love BK's triple stacker and i love mcdonalds $1 (at least in my area) double cheeseburger. I also love BK's mozzerella sticks and mcdonalds apple pies (like you do).

So, it's a tie.

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
Years
1. McDonalds is ok, but I only eat milkshakes there.

2. I haven't eaten Burger King in years.

3. KFC is greasy and disgusting D: I hate the food there.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I can't say I've heard of Mac'donalds anywhere here. I'll have to go with KFC then.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
KFC's food is really greasy. I don't like fried chicken to begin with, but KFC just grosses me out. Their fries are really soggy every time my family goes to eat there, which is equally as disgusting.

McDonald's and I... just don't get me started. ;__;

I like Burger King, though. Their chicken burgers really aren't that bad and their fries are delicious. ♥

Years
If there was absolutely no other food to eat... like, if there was only those 3 choices or starve to death... probably Burger King. I don't like any of them really but the food at Burger King tastes somewhat like real food while the others just... don't.

But, if there is ANY other option for food sustainance, even if it's just something really bland like rice, I wouldn't go to any of them. From experience they all make me feel ill.

Back