PDA

View Full Version : The Calf

felinoel
May 17th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Since everyone hated, and I mean extremely hated, my old theory about Ditto and who it should evolve into (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=134171)... I post another theory of mine, its not as old as my Ditto theory, its just as old as whatever generation Miltank was in, and thats that they will make a new pokemon, a calf one, and it will be the baby version of Miltank and Tauros. They have a bovine pokemon that is specifically only male and another one that is specifically only female, there has got to be a reason for this, so its baby form evolving differently based on its gender seems plausible, and before you bring up those rabbit pokemon which are extremely the same, they already have a first form and a third form, so they wouldn't get a baby form.

And that Ditto thread had a poor reason for being locked, which was...
This thread is retarded, stop lowering my IQ.

El Gofre
May 17th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I can see why the mew one was disliked. The only thing the two have in common is transform, and seeing has mew has the DNA of every poke it can do that easily. Ditto has to mimic. Not to mention your reasoning was childish at best (Summed up by God's quote)

As for this one, it's plausible but hardly a revelation. I doubt they were made specifically to be counterparts, and I doubt even further that game freak have kept a "baby cow pokemon" hidden as a secret agenda. So yeah, it might happen, but there's always been prevolutions and evolutons released of older pokes, so you haven't really invented a theory at all.

Amp
May 17th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Dude, this 'theory' has been around ever since Miltank was introduced. You aren't blowing anyone's mind.

Superjub
May 17th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I dont know.
I agree that the Ditto evolving into Mew wasn't a very good idea. (Sorry if I am hurting your feelings :()
If a normal pokemon evolved into a legendary, it woulden't really work.
Plus normally pokemon dont evolve into legendaries.

Anyway, I guess the calf thing could work. But in my opinion Taurus and Miltank dont have much in common :\

felinoel
May 17th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I can see why the mew one was disliked. The only thing the two have in common is transform, and seeing has mew has the DNA of every poke it can do that easily. Ditto has to mimic. Not to mention your reasoning was childish at best (Summed up by God's quote)

As for this one, it's plausible but hardly a revelation. I doubt they were made specifically to be counterparts, and I doubt even further that game freak have kept a "baby cow pokemon" hidden as a secret agenda. So yeah, it might happen, but there's always been prevolutions and evolutons released of older pokes, so you haven't really invented a theory at all.First of all they have more than just one thing in common, second of allI do not see how my reasoning was childish amd the only inclination towards such a thing was God's post, and third of all, this thread is not about Mew and Ditto, what is wrong with you people?

They are running out of ideas for pokemon, as obvious by these crazy sharp and pointy new ones, pokemon is a business that will rake in a lot of cash, they will come to it eventually

My apologies for the usage of the word theory, I did not mean it as such, it was only for in comparison to my previous theory

Dude, this 'theory' has been around ever since Miltank was introduced. You aren't blowing anyone's mind.Interesting, I have yet to hear of it, and I never expected to blow anyones mind, you are an odd one

I dont know.
I agree that the Ditto evolving into Mew wasn't a very good idea. (Sorry if I am hurting your feelings :()
If a normal pokemon evolved into a legendary, it woulden't really work.
Plus normally pokemon dont evolve into legendaries.

Anyway, I guess the calf thing could work. But in my opinion Taurus and Miltank dont have much in common :\First of all, whats wrong with normal types? Everyone hates the normal types for some reason, what makes a water type more special than a normal type? Second of all this is not about Ditto, shush before another of my threads gets locked for an idiotic reason

Tauros and Miltank have just about as much in common as the two rabbits I spoke of earlier, the nidorans, the only difference is that Tauros and Miltank do not share names

Storm-DC
May 17th, 2008, 04:26 PM
i like your thinking on this one, but miltank and tauros are too different to have the same original form. and in my opinion there are enough baby pokemon, and since i dont like any one of them im not encouraging another one.

and for the ditto: it could make sense if ditto's are to mew, what fairies are to santaclaus. without any stantler though... but that ditto have some of mew's dna. or that he pooped them out. no, sorry. i really think that there could be a connection made there.

BakingBluePotatoe
May 17th, 2008, 06:54 PM
My theory: After Mew created all the other non-legends, she made Ditto to hold them all together. OR Mew made Ditto first, and Ditto "Evolved" (gradually, over time) into the pokes we have now...

~~~~~

And acctually, Tauros and Miltank are both Cow based.

Miltank, being based of of female cows (female cows give milk)
Tauros, being based of the MALE cow (though, I forget how ^^')

I can imagine if you breed a Miltank and Tauros that you get some baby cow/calf thing, that evolves into either Miltank or Tauros based on it's gender (if it's a boy, it will be Tauros, if it's a girl, it will be Miltank.)

Apathetic_Yen
May 17th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Uh there is a thread that you could've posted in (What Pokemon Need Evolutions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=134336)) intead of creating this extra clutter but whatever. This is one of those few ideas that I've seen that are actually plausible.

GunSaberSeraph
May 17th, 2008, 07:22 PM
um, no offense, but as of now, nobody should ever talk about the "Ditto Should Evolve" ever again. Why? it creates an endless loop of anger and stupidity. It's behind all of us, and it's memory should be buried to the darkest recesses of our minds.

As for your new theory, it makes a lot of sense, and I agree about the pre-evo of Miltank and Tauros. I don't think it was important enough to make a thread, but this is a lot better than before. Keep saying stuff that makes sense, then more people here will agree with and like you.