PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Explorers of time....

Ninja Aiden
May 17th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Have any of you heard about the new mystery dungeon games Explorers of time and Explorers of darkness? Apparently meant to have every pokemon in and meant to be able to link with friends and go on rescue missions together, in the same dungeon, as you controling them. What do you think could become of these new games? Personaly, I think It could be a brilliant new update on the old versions and with the mission together option, it could make it more fun.

Superjub
May 17th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I think this should go in other games really...
This is really for talking about pokemon as a whole, not about only one game.

Ninja Aiden
May 17th, 2008, 02:16 PM

Oh..... ok. but what do you think anyway?

Ausaudriel
May 17th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Have any of you heard about the new mystery dungeon games Explorers of time and Explorers of darkness? Apparently meant to have every pokemon in and meant to be able to link with friends and go on rescue missions together, in the same dungeon, as you controling them. What do you think could become of these new games? Personaly, I think It could be a brilliant new update on the old versions and with the mission together option, it could make it more fun.
There are several large threads for PMD T/D in the DS Pokemon Games forum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110), use those instead. ^^;

In the future if you think something is wrong, use the report button instead of posting, please. ^^;;