PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon 5th Generation Competion

killin_kobra
May 17th, 2008, 09:26 PM
It's time! Anyone wanting a 5th Generation can enter.

Heres the rules
Must be sprited
All pictures become property of DarkShadow Entertainment
No combining other pokemon
Can only enter 1 Pokemon of evolutionary chain
All Pokemon must be original exept if they are an evolution
Tell us a bit about the game

Motsuko Live
May 18th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Shouldn't this go in the Art Gallery forum, and more specifically the Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) forum? <<

Storm-DC
May 18th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Shouldn't this go in the Art Gallery forum, and more specifically the Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) forum? <<

no, because its mainly about the 5th gen and not the design. so stop messing up threads by thinking you're smart. leave that to mods.

World King
May 18th, 2008, 08:24 AM
no, because its mainly about the 5th gen and not the design. so stop messing up threads by thinking you're smart. leave that to mods.
Either mods, or PC supporters, as well!

El Gofre
May 18th, 2008, 08:35 AM

Lol@ the irony

But yeah, mitsuko's right since this is essentally a spriting competition and doesnt really have anything to do with 5th gen. There's no discussion ect, and many people who sprite don'tlook in these sections of PC anyway.

I've asked a mod to move it to somewhere more appropriate :)

mystletainn
May 18th, 2008, 09:06 AM

You need to stop going around and being a prick to everyone.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
May 18th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Yeah guys, please stay on topic. And DC, you're actually the one who's messing this thread, thinking you're smart. And you're probably not, judging from your reply.

Either mods, or PC supporters, as well!
Not really. PC supporters actually have no moderation duties.

moved to Pixel Projects since it's sort of a Pixel game. Correct me if I'm wrong, Ray.

Amachi
May 21st, 2008, 07:49 PM
It's time! Anyone wanting a 5th Generation can enter.

Heres the rules
Must be sprited
All pictures become property of DarkShadow Entertainment
No combining other pokemon
Can only enter 1 Pokemon of evolutionary chain
All Pokemon must be original exept if they are an evolution
Tell us a bit about the game
While this would have been better placed in the Pixel Art section, pixel art competitions must first be run by the moderator (i.e. me) before being posted at the start of each month. I'll be closing this thread now, but if you want to run a pixel art competition for next month, just send me a PM and I'll consider it. However, there are some things I have to mention.

The sprites do not become yours. They remain the property of the member who created it. So don't even think of trying to run a competition to get yourself some freebies for your game or whatever.
It is your responsibility to judge the sprites appropiately and post results as soon as possible. You can get someone else to help you with judging if you like.

Hopefully that's all cleared up ^^

You need to stop going around and being a prick to everyone.
lol *high fives*