View Full Version : RMD: Scorching Vine

May 17th, 2008, 10:31 PM
okay, after I found myself an old Neo Genesis Deck (Hotfoot- YES. I found a New Unopened NEO GENESIS DECK) I decided to have another go at creating a deck. (My old one, which I called The Fighting Monkey {Featured Infernape}, got lost at school)

I call this deck: Neo Scorch-Vine. (Featuring Typhlosion & Sceptile)

DPBP- Wurmple x2, Silcoon, Beautifly, Typhlosion, Magmar
Neo Genesis- Magby, Magmar, Cyndaquil (56), Cyndaquil (57), Quilava (47)
EX-R/S- Grovyle (31), Grovyle (32), Sceptile, Treeko (75)
EX-Sandstorm- Cyndaquil
EX-CG- Grovyle

Grass Energy x15
Fire Energy x15

Stadium- Lake Boundary, Holon Legacy
Tools- Oran Berry, Mysterious Shard
Trainer- Pokedex, Professor Elm, Windstorm, Moo-Moo-Milk, Bill, Switch, Recycle, Energy Search, Energy Switch

YES. I know:
a Misbalance with Cyndaquil/Quilava & Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile. They're ALL I have in those lines (well, I have an additional Sandstorm Cyndaquil, but that's it)
Holon Legacy & Mysterious Shard Don't fit in... They're filler 'till I can figure something else out.

May 22nd, 2008, 4:07 AM
would you excuse me while i roll on the flor, lauginh my ass of? you got almost half the deck energys and no trainers that search for pokemon.. how do you think you are going to get the cards you want ?

also please have a little structure in your deck list, i will be nice and show you how to write so people get something:

4-4 Banette SW (CG shuppet)
2-2 Claydol GE
2 Lunatone GE

4 rare candy
4 Celios network

and so on. you get it ? sorry for being rude, but i am tired and a little sick so i aint really happy.

So the main thing is : take out energys and add trainers then GET A STRATEGY