PDA

View Full Version : Which Pokemon is the ugliest?

GunSaberSeraph
May 18th, 2008, 05:07 PM
you know what they are. one day you're scoping oout random encounters and you suddenly see some horrible abomination staring at you in sprite form. We've all seen our share of ugly pokemon. Which one do you think is the worst of the worst?

I personally don't like Giratina's design(Another and Origin forms). You can tell that Gamefreak went completly overboard with it's design. Six legs, a long freakish neck, and two even weirder wings(the poor thing looks too heavy to even fly). It's like a centipede crossed with a dragonfly.(His Origin form just looks completly centipedeish. with a beer belly) So, what do you guys think?

subaku
May 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Feebas is pretty freaking ugly in my opinion...but then that could just be me...it's kind of ironic that it evolves into Milotic.

sgtJARHEAD
May 18th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Feebas is pretty freaking ugly in my opinion...but then that could just be be...it's kind of ironic that it evolves into Milotic.
Same with Magicarp to Gyrados

fade101
May 18th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Ludicolo! Even the name sounds like ridiculous...

Tabatha
May 18th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I personally think Kricketune is absolutely horrible looking, I was shocked when I watched my kricketot evolve into this hideous bug creature. Although, kricketot wasn't too attractive to begin with.

D-puff
May 18th, 2008, 05:56 PM
gulpin and swalot. They scare the absolute ass out of me. Also MFagmortar. Tagala/tangrowth are also kinda blech.
Also, have you ever seen the r/b viaplume sprites? horrific XD

Barkovitch
May 18th, 2008, 06:02 PM
I'm not the biggest Hoenn expert, so I can't remember the names, but those fat bugs. I think that there's a male and female version or something....but yeah, those things scarred me for life once I saw them.

GunSaberSeraph
May 18th, 2008, 06:12 PM
you mean, Silcoon and Cascoon? those aren't pretty either.

solopy567
May 18th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Feebas is pretty freaking ugly in my opinion...but then that could just be me...it's kind of ironic that it evolves into Milotic.

Thats the whole point

Something ugly into something beautiful

Something weak to something strong

I honestly think Probopass is ugly...It makes me cry

Nopie
May 18th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Jynx makes me wana punch babies

Yoshimi
May 18th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Nosepass,magmortar,probopass,tangrowth, and a couple of others are really hideous.
Here are my reasons:
Nosepass- It has a giant nose
magmortar- It just looks really fat.
tangrowth-it also just looks really fat.
probopass-It reminded me of mr. potato.
I think giratina looks awesome but its origin form is kinda ugly.

GunSaberSeraph
May 18th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I know i shoudn't be bad mouthing Giratina so much, but if he has anything to say about it, he can look at my usertitle

Mattysaurus
May 18th, 2008, 07:38 PM
I'm not the biggest Hoenn expert, so I can't remember the names, but those fat bugs. I think that there's a male and female version or something....but yeah, those things scarred me for life once I saw them.

You mean Illomise and Volbeat, cause they are pretty fugly.
Also, Duskull is freaking ugly, I mean they only got one eye.

GreenStorm
May 18th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Rhyperior (I think that's how you spell it). When I saw it, I thought ARE YOU SERIOUS?!. I swear to god I almost yelled it out.

raging lion
May 18th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I think Grimer and muk are the ugliest pokemon. They just stink, though they are powerful but ugly.

Lackey
May 18th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I dislike Bastiodon. Bleh. That thing makes me want to throw up.

Then there is Rhyperior. That thing ruined poor Rhydon, one of my very favourites. *weeps*

And then Mammoswine. It's cool with all its mammothness but is pretty ugly though.

El Gofre
May 19th, 2008, 12:05 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/greenspr/greenspr151.png
Pokemon Green's Mew
Ugliest sprite ever
GG

ErickaVolt
May 19th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Feebas and Bibarel. Feebas is uglier than Magikarp. Bibarel is..... I can't describe it.

Cruelty And The Beast
May 19th, 2008, 05:44 AM
JYNX
:(

Jynx actually makes me feel sad
hahaha

chriscio
May 19th, 2008, 11:33 AM

i agree with u!!! he is pretty ugly out of all the ones i seen:)

i agree with u he is pretty ugly out of all the pokemon:)

Tabatha
May 19th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Feebas and Bibarel. Feebas is uglier than Magikarp. Bibarel is..... I can't describe it.

Bibarel! yes of course....that pokemon makes me want to cry everytime it shows up in the grass in diamond ><

Apathetic_Yen
May 19th, 2008, 03:03 PM
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/420/gayhf3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

An absolute monstrosity

solopy567
May 19th, 2008, 03:06 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/greenspr/greenspr151.png
Pokemon Green's Mew
Ugliest sprite ever
GG

Did Mew by any chance was born with an ugly defomarity? What the hell is that bump on its head suppose to be?

Evoslingerr
May 19th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Maybe in Japan there was a contest of "Draw your own Pokemon" and a 5 yr. old boy won with the drawing of a Bidoof...However..., that freakin cat that every Galaxy member has...what the hell where they thinking, such an horrible animal, I thought Nintendo didn't approved the use of drugs but they surely use them, because how else will they had drew such a thing...

You know Probopass...how the hell does a giant compass developed a mustache??? Was it a tribute to the Mario Bros.?

HassleHoof
May 19th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Feebas but when it evolves wow^^

CharmUp!
May 19th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Hinbass is probably the most ugly Pokemon in appearance, to be honest. But I guess the ironic twist of it evolving into a beautiful Pokemon like Milokaross is a moral put in by the game designers; it's beautiful on the inside, not the outside.

It's the Ugly Duckling of Pokemon.

Did Mew by any chance was born with an ugly defomarity? What the hell is that bump on its head suppose to be?
The top view of its neck when its bending over, obviously.

Plasmaniac
May 19th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Dunsparce >_< such an ugly thing, and useless too! The mutant Mew from green version a is also hilarous.

GunSaberSeraph
May 19th, 2008, 07:11 PM
.........Gardevoir. Just kidding, i wuv Gardevoir. Drowzee however......

Comic Tragedy
May 20th, 2008, 12:30 AM
I agree Drowzee is kinda nasty looking. yuck.

[Technya]
May 20th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Then there is Rhyperior. That thing ruined poor Rhydon, one of my very favourites. *weeps*

I so agree -_-;

But Nosepass and its evolved form are at the very top of my list! It's just so ugly! It's like they didn't even try!

hothead
May 20th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx JinxJinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx Jinx
Ohh did i mention JINX it has to be the uglest thing ever it makes febas look sexy it is so ugly when i see it i wanna get a sniper rifile and shot my DS i hate it it need to become extinct. Ohh Did i mentioon JINXS

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 20th, 2008, 01:18 AM
giratina. that thing just plain creeps me out

Tré
May 20th, 2008, 01:32 AM
jinx....brrrrhggg!!!! when i see that pokemon...i think i can't sleep this night...it freaks me out..

[HoN] Jereziah
May 20th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Dunsparce.....Ugly Ugly Ugly!

Ibuberu
May 20th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Rawr. Feebas isn't that ugly. D<

Lol, joking. But I really don't think its repulsive enough to burn your eyes out of their sockets. They're quite cute, ya. :3

But I can agree about Jinx, its kind of scary. I also don't like the way Nosepass's evolved form looks, it kinda creeps me out. And Ambipom(that's its name, right?) doesn't look that cute either. But there's no true ugly Pokemon I guess, since everyone has a different opinion about it. I find Feebas cute, for goodness sake. xD;

skyterra
May 20th, 2008, 09:00 AM
you mean, Silcoon and Cascoon? those aren't pretty either.

He meant volbeat and illumise.

I think there ugly as hell too.

GunSaberSeraph
May 20th, 2008, 10:58 AM
just thinking about Jynx and Smoochum makes me want to vomit.

shiraume
May 20th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Croagunk and Toxicroak yet. I'm not even sure what it is. It looks like a lizard that's high on drugs. And Wobbuffet, it isn't THAT ugly, it's just really... odd-looking. Especially the female form, the one that has lipstick. FTW.
And YES, Bibarel. That thing makes little children cry.

CharmUp!
May 20th, 2008, 10:10 PM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Croagunk and Toxicroak yet. I'm not even sure what it is. It looks like a lizard that's high on drugs.They're quite obviously based on frogs. o_O;

Kojima
May 20th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Milotic. It's not beautiful, it's horrible and it makes me wanna puke...

Idiot!
May 21st, 2008, 06:22 AM
Let's just say female Wobbuffet had lowered my IQ successfully just by being present and also my standards of beauty.

GunSaberSeraph
May 21st, 2008, 12:02 PM
oh god, female wobbuffet...... if i was a woman, i'd be so offended

Jorah
May 21st, 2008, 12:58 PM
Geodude, Machamp, and Metagross. I have a personal hatred of both...Purugly's name isn't lying. I'd say Probopass, but that thing is so ugly it's hilarious, so he's not ugly.

I don't find Feebas and Magikarp particuarly ugly, though.

oh god, female wobbuffet...... if i was a woman, i'd be so offended

Wait, female Wobbuffet is the most hilarious! I'd love to see one in the anime XD

~Night
May 21st, 2008, 01:42 PM
Ugg... Magmortor is so ugly! I can't believe they made it like that!
Also Kricketune. I can't believe that they gave a mustache to a bug! At first I only thought it was for the boy Kricketune, but no, the girl Kricketune also has to have that big hairy thing in front of its face!

~!~Miss Cow~!~

EDIT: Milotic. It's not beautiful, it's horrible and it makes me wanna puke.
Your right! Pink is the ugliest color ever! Not only that, but Milotic is like a giant sea slug with giant pink streamers connected to its head!

~!~Miss Cow~!~

SherlockHolmeboy
May 21st, 2008, 03:08 PM
Sorry to all you fanbeavers, but I'd have to say Bidoof could've looked a LOT better. Then there's Feebas a close 2nd, and then Carnavine.

chaos11011
May 21st, 2008, 03:19 PM
I AGREE WITH TRE_ALL AND HOTHEAD AND EVERY ONE ELSE WHO SAID JYNX IS SO UGLY SHE MAKES ME KILL STUNKTANKS AND TRUST ME A LOVE SKUNKTANKS

jack_chen
May 21st, 2008, 03:55 PM
Ugliest Pokemon, I'd have to say that freaking ugly BUCK-TOOTH bidoof. Seriously.

GunSaberSeraph
May 21st, 2008, 04:35 PM
i don't think anybody likes bidoof. such a stupid pokemon

Yuukihime
May 21st, 2008, 04:40 PM
*shivers* Mr.Mime*shiver* Mr.Mime..I hate it Dx erm other then that I;d say er Jynx... dunsparce and piloswine look pretty freaky to o.o

Lackey
May 21st, 2008, 06:30 PM
i don't think anybody likes bidoof. such a stupid pokemon

In response to that and all the other Bidoof-haters I have to say this: I like Bidoof. He's sort of cute. (Finally a Pokemon that looks just like me!)

And another ugly Pokemon I haven't seen up here is Abomasnow. *shudder*

GunSaberSeraph
May 21st, 2008, 06:34 PM
it's such a shame, Snover is a cute pokemon that evolves into that terrible thing called Abomasnow....

Marcy_11
May 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM
I can't stand looking at Raikou ewwww

Mitchman
May 22nd, 2008, 12:45 AM
i have to say this is a flame thrad on uglie pokes. Anyway its feebas the ugly pokemon!

hypermonkey
May 22nd, 2008, 06:45 PM
Geodude: Ball of crap with 2 arms.
Graveler: Piled up manure with 2 arms, 4 hands, and 2 feet...

Golem looks a bit ok...

Young Stunna'
May 22nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
Mr. Mime!!!

Ohh and he looks like Phil and Lil's dad off Rugrats lol.

Tabatha
May 22nd, 2008, 08:50 PM
Mr. Mime!!!

Ohh and he looks like Phil and Lil's dad off Rugrats lol.

I kinda think Mr. Mime is kawaii!!

hothead
May 23rd, 2008, 03:19 PM
[quote=shiraume;3597252]I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Croagunk and Toxicroak yet.

I personally don't agree with you at all ithink those to are so cute i use them in my team they dont creep me out i think there coll looking not ugly

Toastypk
May 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Probopass. Nothing beats Probopass.

I didn't like Loudred either but after playing Dungeon 2, I can tolerate him.

DavyJones4our
May 24th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Of course Purugly is ****in disgusting. Never did care for Flygon either.

Superjub
May 24th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Ummm, Jynx (JYNX! I hate you :(), Probopass, PurUGLY, Huntail, Magnezone, Heatran, Spinda, Monferno (Blaziken poser :(), Porygon Z (Its not that ugly but still :\), Lickilicky, All or most of the Sinnoh pokes and I might have some more later :)

Bidoof and Bibarel scare me :O I mean, nintendo, please put MORE effort into Pokemon. Yeah a beaver sounds cool but if thats what it is then I'll pass :(

Comic Tragedy
May 24th, 2008, 05:52 AM
What I just realized, is as cool as sharpedo looks he is kinda uglie. I dunno, It just doesent apeal to me.

Makuhita
May 24th, 2008, 07:47 AM
I don't like Machop, Jynx and Mr. Mime :o

Abe
May 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM
No no no! Jynx is one of the cutest and coolest, is just that she is misunderstood :0( The real ugly one is Raikou. I mean, it looks like massive cat that was road-kill, then buried on the pet cemetery and it came back to scare us all. Now that is a really ugly Pokemon.

Crash Pokemon
May 24th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Bidoofs seems worthless although you still need to catch it

Abe
May 25th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Bidoofs seems worthless although you still need to catch it

It's true!!! Bidoofs look like they are brainless. ...maybe Raikou ate their brains LOL

PikachuEX
May 25th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Let's see here. Probopass (rock with a mustache), Purugly, Smoochum (lips bigger than its brain), Articuno's Blue sprite (messed up neck), Dragonite (orange barney with wings), Volbeat and Illumise (do I need to say it), female Wobbufet and Cricketune (one has lipstick and the other has a mustache). Those are the ugliest Pokémon.

Slave to the Poké-Rave
May 25th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Id say Dragonite. It just looks really dumb. It's fat, and has teeny wings. Yet it is meant to be a dragon! Dragonair isn't justified to evolve into it.

Alli
May 25th, 2008, 08:55 AM
-cracks knuckles-

Turtwig, Grotle, Prinplup, Carnivine, Bidoof, Bibarel, Yanmega, Togekiss, Magikarp, Pikachu, Purugly, Abomasnow...I could go on...

Machop, Mahoke, Machamp, gees...

I'll stop there. You all get my point.

Terry M
May 25th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Hey guys, don't diss Jynx, she's meant to be beatiful and the real ugly one is Mew's sprite in Green.Looks like Mew twisted his back...

Cynic Kaka
May 25th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Probopass. Nothing beats Probopass.

I didn't like Loudred either but after playing Dungeon 2, I can tolerate him.

lol I didn't like Chatot really until PMD2

He's so awesome!

For me, I hate Probopass, Purugly, and Muk. As well as Snorlax, Dusknoir, and Treecko/

armond8877
May 25th, 2008, 09:24 AM
i think bagon is pretty ugly...

Empelt526
May 25th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I'm gonna go with Nopie and Cruelty with this one, JYNX is so ugly! It is after all based on that hiddious trend...*shudders*

Abe
May 26th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I'm gonna go with Nopie and Cruelty with this one, JYNX is so ugly! It is after all based on that hiddious trend...*shudders*

No!!!! Jynx isn't ugly!!! I already said that she's misunderstood. You want to see a real ugly pokemon? look at Buttefree, it looks like poop with wings.

Acrutheo
May 28th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Goldeen, Tentacool, Jynx, Smoochum, and Mr. Mime are quite ugly in my opinion. But of course, beauty is subjective, and as such this is merely my opinion.

Yame Legend
May 28th, 2008, 03:02 PM
hariyama's pretty ugly, that's all i got to say

Soot & Stars
May 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Jynx and Mr. Mime.

Hideous, both of them. Probably because of their innate anthropomorphism.

lucariomaster548
May 28th, 2008, 03:28 PM
i think the ugliest legendary is groudon up close (shivers)

Soot & Stars
May 28th, 2008, 03:41 PM
i think the ugliest legendary is groudon up close (shivers)
Really? I always thought he was the coolest looking Legendary. The ugliest Legendary in my book would have to be Zapdos. It's just sort of awkward-looking.

T3chwolf3
November 2nd, 2011, 05:50 PM
Anyone agree with me that Clamperl's evolutions are just too eely and need to be vanquished? Along with Cradily

Deliciousfruit233
November 2nd, 2011, 06:06 PM
IMO, the ugliest Pokemon are Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Stunfisk (I'm actually surprised no one's mentioned Stunfisk yet. It looks like a cross between a fish, a bird, and a flattened piece of crap.)

miju-kun
November 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
no bashing my favorite Pokémon

Throh and Sawk are ugly, they look they were made up randomly.

And here are Pokémon I think have bad designs, but not entirely hate:
Emboar
Bibarel (i think bidoof is nice :/)
Magmar
Magmortar
Purugly
Feebas

Yes kids, I like Garbodor.

T3chwolf3
November 2nd, 2011, 06:26 PM
no bashing my favorite Pokémon

Throh and Sawk are ugly, they look they were made up randomly.

And here are Pokémon I think have bad designs, but not entirely hate:
Emboar
Bibarel (i think bidoof is nice :/)
Magmar
Magmortar
Purugly
Feebas

Yes kids, I like Garbodor.

I think I may be the only one who likes Emboar's design, I think Darmanitan is kinda ugly, but it could use a less egg shaped body

Oryx
November 2nd, 2011, 06:31 PM
Please don't post in threads that have been dead more than a month. How did you even find this thread?

http://i.imgur.com/cdZ5Y.png