PDA

View Full Version : i need sprites

The Dragon Master
July 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
i need them for my hack i am going to make here is info
name:Pokemon Dragon Crisis
Game to Hack: Pokemon Ruby
Storyline: You start your adventure as a pokemon trainer like always. But as you go along in the game a new team, Team D (Dragon) try to revive the ultimate dragon pokemon (name undecided). When they do they figuire out exactly how strong it is and it goes on a rampage destroying the pokemon world. It is up to you to stop it. i am wanting to put new pokemon on and have a new world.

The Dragon Master
July 28th, 2004, 11:19 AM
i meant to put the name as pokemon dragon crisis

The Dragon Master
July 28th, 2004, 11:21 AM
anyone wanna help with the sprites???

July 28th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Please specify what kind of sprites you need, or nobody will be able to help.

The Dragon Master
July 28th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Please specify what kind of sprites you need, or nobody will be able to help.sorry i am new at this. ok i want a legendary dragon for the plot and anything else you can think of

aRedMoon
July 28th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Please don't triple post, and you have to tell us what you're gonna need. >.o

The Dragon Master
July 28th, 2004, 11:28 AM
was that enough when i put the ledgendary dragon type and any others ya'll have???

The Dragon Master
July 28th, 2004, 11:34 AM
hello is anyone there??????

Barry
July 28th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Don't double post. Especially only after waiting for only 6 minutes. It may take up to a wek for you to get a reply. Just hold on.

Also, no, I do not understand what you are talking about at all. Do you want mini sprites or shinies, big ones, trainer sprites, etc.

Scyther
July 28th, 2004, 11:59 PM
describe the dragon you want

this is my example tell me what u think

DarknessMonkey
August 2nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Ok I Think I Can Give You A Hand I Have A 2 New Trainers You Can Use.If They Dont Open Up They're The Ones In My Signature.Use Them!!!

pichugirl
September 4th, 2004, 03:52 AM
Um hi Ash ketchum from pallet I was just wonder ing if you could give me a hand.

Spiro
September 4th, 2004, 07:24 AM
pichugirl PM me and i could help you...like i said before...pm or post a new thread for help...im not trying to be annoying..but plz respect the rules