PDA

View Full Version : A few noob questions

db3
May 19th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I was into pokemon then got out now I'm kinda back in. lol

Anyways a couple of questions

1.what are shiny pokemon and how do I catch them?

2. Your choice: Diamond or Pearl... Or wait for platinum?

blitzbear
May 19th, 2008, 06:20 PM
shiny pokemon are pokemon differnet of colur you have a 1/8172 chance of catching one example a ursaring is normally brown shiny is green

ErickaVolt
May 19th, 2008, 08:03 PM
As blitzkrieg said, she's right.

Also Shiny Pokemon has high stats than normal. And for number two, I will have them both except for Platinum because it hasn't released yet. You should make a poll for question number two.

♣Gawain♣
May 19th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Shiny pokemon have the same as normal types, only it's color is diff. It serves as a thropy for chances. And I had to wait for Platinum...

Tabatha
May 19th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I went for pokemon diamond =)

El Gofre
May 19th, 2008, 10:24 PM
As blitzkrieg said, she's right.

Also Shiny Pokemon has high stats than normal. And for number two, I will have them both except for Platinum because it hasn't released yet. You should make a poll for question number two.

That was in gold and silver only. Now they have the same stats.

Diamond and pearl are essentially the same game, check this page for version exclusives (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml) and pick whichever set you perfer. Platinum will be awesome, but unless you're in japan you've got about a year to wait.

Sebastien Loeb
May 19th, 2008, 11:30 PM
For Cheats = Cheats Battle/Cheats Touenament

hothead
May 20th, 2008, 12:13 AM
I got both but i would go with diamond you get better pokemon or wait but in the long run it works out better if you just get them all i have every single game since red blue and yellow and i personaly thinnk its better but if i had to pick one i woluld pick diamond

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 20th, 2008, 12:16 AM
i picked pearl, cos i like pearls more than diamonds (haha, i wish i was kidding) and i like palkia way more than dialga. depends, can you wait for platinum?

CharmUp!
May 20th, 2008, 06:15 AM
2. Your choice: Diamond or Pearl... Or wait for platinum?Get either one of the first two and then get Platinum when it comes out, so you can enjoy the differences.

EviladeBlazingDemon
May 20th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Im bored of black, ill write in pink. Ok, the shiny thing's been explained like 63 times so ill leave that one. As for the other question, i have diamond and pearl, at the moment i personaly prefer pearl but platinum will definately be my favourite when thats out.