PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Pokemon types. [Warning: long poll]

ErickaVolt
May 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Hello everyone! Here you can express your feeling or anything about your favorite or hated Pokemon types.

I'll start.
My favorite Pokemon types are Dragon, Dark and Fire. Dragon type's weakness is only ice. Also fire type are also cool and Dark because it is immune to Ghost and Psychic.

Anyways, should I add the ??? type?

Plasmaniac
May 19th, 2008, 08:38 PM
the ??? type? I'd vote for it lol.

Well I voted for Bug, Ground, Psychic, and Steal (Even though I mean Steel xD)

Why? Uhh well I like how bug types are mostly understimated and how cool most of them look. Ground type is bulky and cool as well. I like some psychics, but I'm not really sure why I voted for them. As for steel, well it is a very resistant type an I like steel pokemon too.

♣Gawain♣
May 19th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Dark/Ghost/Psychic for special ops are for tankers, Ice for messing-the-oponnent-if-it-freezes, Ground types for never ever misses attack(except for Flying types) and the second most favorite are Water and Fighting, both can destroy barriers and finally, Steel types, hardest defences...

Apathetic_Yen
May 19th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Me likes

-Psychic
-Dark
-Dragon

Types that are just too powerful

[Technya]
May 19th, 2008, 10:15 PM
My favorites are:
-Steel
-Ghost
-Dark
-Ice
-Electric
-Fighting
-Dragon
-Flying
-Fire

raging lion
May 20th, 2008, 12:55 AM
My favorite types are,
Fire
Ice
Dragon
Grass

Sexycheese
May 20th, 2008, 01:11 AM
My fave type is Ghost, they dominated red, blue and yellow and although they have gained more weaknesses their stats are still evil!

MUSION
May 20th, 2008, 01:39 AM
My favourite types are:

Electric
Rock
Ground

fade101
May 20th, 2008, 04:33 AM
I voted for Dragon, Dark and Ghost... why? Dragons are awesome, dark types are awesome and ghost are... duh, awesome...

El Gofre
May 20th, 2008, 04:37 AM
My fave type is Ghost, they dominated red, blue and yellow and although they have gained more weaknesses their stats are still evil!

Actually psychic dominated 1st gen, steel and dark types were created just to counter them. The first gen ghost (Gengar) was destroyed by alakazam who exploited its second type.

But yeah, ghosts are still the coolest.

Ibuberu
May 20th, 2008, 04:42 AM
Flying, water and ghost. >D

Most of my favourite Pokemon are those types. :3 And all the flying type birds look great.

mou
May 20th, 2008, 04:59 AM
I only voted Flying *le gasp*

LOL. IDK. xp I really like those kind of pokemons from the beginning. maybe because they are the only ones who can be taught by my favorite HM, Fly. srsly. that HM is really the best among all. XD

Milke
May 20th, 2008, 05:10 AM
My favorite Pokemon types are Dragon, Dark and Fire. Dragon type's weakness is only ice. Also fire type are also cool and Dark because it is immune to Ghost and Psychic.

Actually, dragon is weak to dragon and ice, not just ice.

Sexycheese
May 20th, 2008, 06:01 AM
Actually psychic dominated 1st gen, steel and dark types were created just to counter them. The first gen ghost (Gengar) was destroyed by alakazam who exploited its second type.

But yeah, ghosts are still the coolest.

Think about it, why did the 1st gen ghosts have poison type as well? Because if they did not only another ghost would be able to counter it! Psychics good yeah but their movepool was dreadful! Gengar's was much more versatile.

Gokey Shuckle
May 20th, 2008, 07:00 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=134661&page=2

Please search first.