PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

The Classic Pokemon Trainer
May 21st, 2008, 08:39 AM
Plot: When two younglings, a Charmander and a Squirtle, were friends they did everything together except for one day Charmander did something wrong to Squirtle and then they didn't want to see each other anymore. Later on, Charmander's and Squirtle's families had a big argument between each other and then it began to be a fight between water and fire pokemon. Squirtle's mother Blastoise said something about the fire god Moltres and Charmander's father Charizard said something about the ice god Articuno. Later one, the fight started with Squirtles, Wartortles, and Blastoises attacking Charmanders, Charmeleons, and Charizards but when they got into Zapdos's lair they stopped because Zapdos shocked both of them with a large thunderbolt. When Zapdos told them to stop fighting, they all went outside and started fighting again. Will the battle between fire and water stop, and will the friendship of Charmander and Squirtle be together again, we have to find out when you come into the plot.

Where you guys come in:
You come in being part of the Squirtle's family, part of the Charmander's family, or part of Zapdos's family which is trying to stop both families from attacking each other. You also can be a big part in this roleplay also by being Articuno, Moltres, or Zapdos.

Name: (You can name your character or you can keep it as the pokemon name)
Family: (What pokemon family are you from, Charmanders, Squirtles, or Zapdos's)
Age: (What is your age, this is also what level you are at)
Species: (If you're in the Squirtle family, you might be a Starmie)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Blaze
Family: Charmanders
Species: Charmeleon

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 21st, 2008, 01:19 PM
Name: Magma
Family: Charmander's
Species: Moltres

May 21st, 2008, 01:36 PM
Alright Sandslash10, you are ACCEPTED and make sure you ready for a big role in this.

Zimvee
May 21st, 2008, 02:38 PM
Name: Bobby
Family: Squirtle
Species: Totodile

May 21st, 2008, 02:42 PM
Okay Zimvee, you're ACCEPTED but if you're 16 years old, aren't you sapose to evolve into Charmeleon?

Zimvee
May 21st, 2008, 03:01 PM
yeah but i didn't want to evolve yet

May 21st, 2008, 03:02 PM
Alright that's cool then.

Vyro
May 28th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Name:Rayquaza
Family: Zapdos's
Species:Shiny Rayquaza

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 28th, 2008, 01:18 PM
I'll Take Over Until TCPT Gets Back. :)

----

Darkly- Pending

Change Your Family To Squirtle's Or Charmander's,And Change Your Age To Something Else. Your Age Is Your Level. Also Change Your Species,If Your A Legend You Can Only Be Zapdos Or Articuno Because I Chose Moltres.

Yame Legend
May 28th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Name: Ancient Kaktala
Family: Squirtle
Species: Wailord

Bio: Although of great power, Ancient Kaktala rarely gets aggresive or fights, but in the face of this feud, anyone can change...

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/NekoDevil_666/thwailord.jpg

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 28th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Yame Legend-Accepted!
You Should Change Your Age,But Your Right,Wailords Are Old. lol,

---

Note:
You Dont Have To Be A Water Type To Be In Squirtles Family And You Dont Have To Be A Fire Type To Be In Charmanders Family!

---

Only Three More People To Join And I'll Let This RPG Start!

But I'll Only Start If Articuno And Zapdos Are Chosen. Legends Have A Big Role In This RPG.

Zimvee
May 28th, 2008, 03:10 PM
i was just wondering can i change some of my stuff around?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 28th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Sure. I'll Check How It Is After Your Done Editing It. :)

Yame Legend
May 28th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I help my water brethren lol

Zimvee
May 28th, 2008, 03:18 PM
allright i'm done i wanted to a totodile :)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Ok,That Was A Simple Change. lol,

Thanks For Notifying Me That You Were Changing It Zimvee.

Vyro
May 29th, 2008, 09:01 AM
hey! what about me? am I approved?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 29th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I'll Take Over Until TCPT Gets Back. :)

----

Darkly- Pending

Change Your Family To Squirtle's Or Charmander's,And Change Your Age To Something Else. Your Age Is Your Level. Also Change Your Species,If Your A Legend You Can Only Be Zapdos Or Articuno Because I Chose Moltres.

I Already Said You Have To Change Some Things Darkly.
--
Sorry But I Need To Stick To The RPG Lounge Rules
--
You Can Stay A Rayquaza As Long As You Change Your Age And You Cant Be A Shiny.

Vyro
May 29th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Name:Rayquaza
Family: Zapdos's
Species:Rayquaza

but why can't I be in zapdos's family?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 29th, 2008, 09:40 AM
You Can Be,But Good Luck Helping Zapdos With Stopping Me,Whoever Picks Arrticuno,And Everybody Else That Isn't In Zapdos' Family From Fighting. O.o

Anyways...

Darkly_the_flygon-Accepted!
---
Somebody Pick Articuno And A Few More People In Charmander's Family And We Can Start!
---
Nevermind. Lets Start. :P
I'll Start It Off.
---

Magma Watched From A Cliff As A Few Oddish Rad Around In A Field. "If I Could Just Figure Out a Plan,I Could Probably Defeat Articuno And The Other Pokemon,But Then I Have Zapdos I Have To Defeat..." Magma Said Quietly. He Blew A Small Ember Down At The Oddish And It Ran Into The Forest. Magma Flew To A Different Cliff Close To Where A Totodile Lived. He Spied On The House And Waited For A Sign Of Any Water Pokemon. His Flames Rose High As He Sat There,Being Powered Up By The Sun.

---

I'm Just Saying That You Can Be Two Pokemon,So I'll Sign Up As Another,He'll Only Appear Later On In The RPG Though...
Whenever,Might Be My Next Post Of A Post Ten Posts From This One. He'll Appear Whenever.

---

Name: Shadow
Family: Charmander
Species: Absol

---

Vyro
May 31st, 2008, 04:49 AM
suddenly the sun was covered by pitch black clouds. "you stupid moltres!" Rayquaza said as he appeared "you can't go aroung killing all the water pokemon! I hate them too, but the war is destroing everything, and how can I take over the world if it is destroyed by all the fighting? besides, I am much stronger than zapdos, I could easily destroy him, but I choose not to, because working with him is the only way that I can get you idiots to stop."

OOC: Rayquaza is evil. and I have another character

Name: Darkly
Family:???
Species:Flygon

just so you people know, Darkly is a black and grey flygon, and he is rayquaza's friend. they are both trying to take over the world, Darkly is also much stronger than his age suggests, him and rayquaza are at equal power.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 31st, 2008, 04:57 AM
"Listen Rayquaza,We Aren't Killing Eachother. We Need To Make A Point Of Who's Stronger. Wouldn't You After A Couple Million Years Of Being Friends With Somebody?" Replied Magma. "I'll Leave For Now,But As Soon As You Start To Figure Out What I Mean,Come See Me Here On This Map." Magma Said As He Burned A Small Hole In The Map To Mark Where And He Handed It To Rayquaza. After That He Flew Off.

OOC-
The Map I Gave Darkly Marks Special Places,But Only Legends Go To ONE Certain Place On The Map. No Other Pokemon Knows About It Yet. It's In A Mountainous Region Darkly,Its Called Mt.Spear.

๒inaryקlastic
May 31st, 2008, 07:02 AM
Name: Trika
Family: Blastiose
Species: Sceptile

FYI: Trika is more of a freind to the Blastoise family and he absolutley despises Darkly!

Vyro
May 31st, 2008, 09:41 AM
" wow... I have not been to mt. spear for 20 years... I'll go to mt spear, I wonder what arceus has been doing lately? whatever, I hope no one is following me..." he said as he flew off after magma.

meanwhile...

"a war? what a perfect time to take over this pathetic dimension, I sure am glad that trika isn't here to mess everthing up... anyway, I think I will follow my friend rayquaza to this mt. spear I heard him talking about. I think I might actually win in this RP! cool..." Darkly the evil flygon said as he flew after rayquaza

Yame Legend
May 31st, 2008, 11:42 AM
On the coast...

The Ancient Kaktala rumbled down under, angry at charmander's whole family.

"I WILL SLAY ALL FIRE POKEMON, INCLUDING YOU MOLTRES!!!!!!! YOU WILL ALL SEE THE WRATH OF WATER!!!!!!"
He thrashed around the great sea, waiting for a challenger.

"JUST AS I THOUGHT, COWARDS! YOU WILL NOT ENDANGER MY PEOPLE WITH THIS RIDICULUS SQUABBLE! I WILL FIGHT FOR SQUIRTLE."

Zimvee
May 31st, 2008, 12:25 PM
The Totodile poked his head out of the house, looked around to make sure no one was there, and took off. "Aw man what's going on? Why would Moltres come to my place?" Bobby whined. He jumped into the near by river, and swam along with the current. "Maybe Kaktala would know..." Bobby thought. When he got near the coast he jumped out of the river and scanned for the old Wailord. "Hey Kaktala!" Bobby yelled, "Where are you?"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
May 31st, 2008, 12:57 PM
Magma Flew Silently,Making Sure Nobody Would Hear. He Saw Something Overhead And Kept An Eye On It. Magma Could Make Out An Absol Appearence On A Rock. He Flew Faster,But Ran Into A Cliff On The Way To It. The Absol Ran Over To The Loud Noise Magma Made. Magma Got Up And Saw An Old Friend. "Hey Shadow!" He Said As He Stood Back Up. "Hey Magma,Long Time No See." Replied Shadow. "I'm Going to Mt.Spear. Wanna Come?" Asked Magma,Not Even Realizing The Mistake. "Sure." Replied Shadow As He Jumped On Magma's Back. They Took Off Straight Towards Mt.Spear Without Making A Sound.

OOC-
Told You Shadow Would Appear Anytime Unexpectadly! :P' ' ' '

Also-

Toxic- ACCEPTED!

(How Come Nobody Is Choosing Charmanders Family... :( :P)

Vyro
May 31st, 2008, 02:50 PM
Rayquaza was lost. magma had accidentally burnt a large section of the map. Darkly was flying behind rayquaza, wondering why he was taking so long. Darkly took out another map "here" he said as he thrust the map into rayquaza's hands "this is where you have to go" he said as he pointed at a mountain on the map. "we are here" he said as he pointed to a different part of the map. "thanks!" rayquaza said "wait... what are you doing here?"

Cynic Kaka
May 31st, 2008, 03:11 PM
Um...

Name: Aurora
Family: Zapdos
Species: Articuno

๒inaryקlastic
June 1st, 2008, 04:22 AM
Trika clambered up the side of the mountain and came to a stop on a ledge. He looked down. He must of been climbing for an hour now and he had surely got high. To his right was a cave. The opening was large and it looked as if someone had already made there way through. Trika slowly walked in. He advanced through the cave with no hesitation. He did not once flinch at the sight of Zubats and Gabites as he was used to being with nature. He jumped of a small ledge into some shallow water which eventually led to a large, underground waterfall. Fortunatley, Trika was able to climb up a small passage way which led out of the cave and into daylight.

He was extremly high now and the sun was begining to set. He heard the rustling of paper and voices. Trika quickly pressed himself to the wall to avoid detection. One of the voices sounded familiar. No Way! Thought Trika as he tried to catch view of the two speakers but Trika knew for a fine fact that one of them was the nutorious Darkly!

Vyro
June 1st, 2008, 06:14 AM
"um.... wait! I hear something!... I think it was just a gabite... anyway, we should be going to mount spear" Darkly said "whatever" rayquaza replied, and they left for mount spear. but Darkly tured around."I smell grass!" he said"TRIKA!" he yelled as he flew around the wall and punched him in the head.

meanwhile...

rayquaza was flying to mt. spear while wondering where Darkly went when it finally came into view.

๒inaryקlastic
June 1st, 2008, 07:34 AM
"OW!" Whimpered Trika,"What was that for? I mean we are best enemies but there is really no need for punching!" Trika closed his eyes as he cluched his bleeding nose and dissapeared to reappear in a small cave. He flinched as he wiped his nose and put an invisible bandage round it. Everywhere I go! Litteraly everywhere that big oaf follows me! Thought Trika to himself.

Loki
June 1st, 2008, 10:09 PM
Yo guys, one paragraph minimum please.

Read the rules, and follow them.

Warning 1.

Dark Flare
June 1st, 2008, 10:37 PM
Name:Elijah
Family:Charmader's
Species:Charmeleon

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
June 2nd, 2008, 01:49 PM
Magma Landed Inside A Large Opening In The Mountain. Of Course,Arceus Wasn't There. "Rayquaza Better Be Here Soon.I'm Not Waiting Here To Roast Marshmellows." Said Magma As Darkness Jumped Of His Back. "I Know What You Mean." Replied Darkness. They Both Walked Farther Into The Darkest Part Of The Cavern. Magma And Darkness Walked Until They Finally Reached Another Large Passageway Which Led To A Large Room. When They Finally Got There,They Walked In Silently. Entei Was Standing There Watching The Doorway. "Hey Magma,Haven't Been Here In A While Have You?" Said Entei. "Nope,But I'm Sure To Come More Often Now." Magma Replied,Hiding Darkness Behind His Wing. They Passed Into A Differend Room That Was Empty. "This Place Hasn't Changed Much," Said Magms As He Climbed Up On The Place Where He Used To Sit. It Was A Shrine-Like Piller That Rose High. It Had A Flame Marking In The Center Of It. Darkness Climbed Up On A Lower One Next To Magma's. They Sat There Waiting For Rayquaza Impatiently. ("Rayquaza Better Remember Where My Room Is In Here,Or He's Done For.") Thought Magma. "If Rayquaza Passes By Here Without Telling Entei Why He's Here,He's Toast..." Said Magme Looking At Darkness And Then The Entrence Again.

OOC-
Elijahb-ACCEPTED!
Erureido-PENDING
If You Change Your Age To Something Higher Since Your A Legendary,And If You Change You're Family To Squirtles,Your Accepted.

Pokehuman
June 18th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Name: Riku
Spieces: Dragonite
May i join?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
June 21st, 2008, 09:35 AM
Pokehuman- Accepted!
Waiting For Darkly In My Chamber. :)

Pokehuman
June 23rd, 2008, 05:35 PM
Riku sat at his favorite spot, right in between two mountains close to a waterfall. He was meditating. He was thinking hard over the war, trying to search for an answer to it.
"Hmm, maybe i should get some advice" he thought.
"Maybe I should see Zapdos? No, he would tell me to fight. Oh, i know who!" he thought.
He stood up, unfurled his wings, and leaped into the air.

lvl99rayquaza
July 2nd, 2008, 05:52 AM
Name: Blazer
Family: charmander
Age: 36 (due to charizard evolving from charmeleon in the 30's)
Species: Charizard

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 2nd, 2008, 06:41 AM
OOC:

Lvl99Rayquaza,Accepted!

IC:

Magma Sat There Impatiently. " Thats It,Lets Go Find Him. " Said Magma. Darkness Jumped On His Back. Magma Dashed Towards The Entrence Skillfully. " I See Rayquaza Over There. I'll Meet You At The Dark Gate Later. " Said Darkness As He Jumped Off Magma's Back. He Landed And Ran To The Dark Gate,About 10 Miles Away From Mt.Spear. Magma Kept Flying And Flew Next To Rayquaza. " Whats Taking You So Long? " Asked Magma. " I Got Bored,So I Came And Found You. " Said Magma,Bored.

lvl99rayquaza
July 3rd, 2008, 08:28 AM
Blazer looksup and see articuno flying above. "INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT" screamed Blazer, "ARTICUNO SIGHTED FLYING TOWARDS MOLTRES." Blazer notices that noone is listening and sighs. "I guess i better take care of it myself." Blazer roars as he uses blast burn on articuno. "HAH" yelled blazer, "That will teach you to tresspass on fire pokemon territory." Blazer roars as he notices that his attack missed. "WHY" yelled Blazer. Blazer calms down ashe sees another fire type pokemon aproaching.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 3rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
Magma Looked Back When He Had Heard Blazer. He Launched A Huge Fire Blast At It And Sent It Flying. "Better Just Fly Around, Since Articuno Is Here Its Most Likely Others Will Be." Said Magma Watching As Articuno Fell To The Ground. Magma Landed And Stopped To Talk To Blazer. "Hey. Have There Been Any Other Attacks Like That One Lately?" Asked Magma. "(If There Has,I'll Have To Get Everybody I Can Lined Up In A Guarding Position...And That'll Take Awhile...)" Thought Magma As He Waited For A Response.

Cobja619
July 3rd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Name: Pippy
Family: Empoleon's
Species: Piplup

Tomeno
July 4th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Name:Treerar
Family:Blastoise
Species:Torterra

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 4th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Tomeno-ACCEPTED
Cobja-Lets Just Say You Put Your Family As Squirtles. So...
ACCEPTED

lvl99rayquaza
July 4th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Magma Looked Back When He Had Heard Blazer. He Launched A Huge Fire Blast At It And Sent It Flying. "Better Just Fly Around, Since Articuno Is Here Its Most Likely Others Will Be." Said Magma Watching As Articuno Fell To The Ground. Magma Landed And Stopped To Talk To Blazer. "Hey. Have There Been Any Other Attacks Like That One Lately?" Asked Magma. "(If There Has,I'll Have To Get Everybody I Can Lined Up In A Guarding Position...And That'll Take Awhile...)" Thought Magma As He Waited For A Response.
Blazer walks up to magma and roars. "I missed the target" roared Blazer, "I should be punished." Then Blazer calms down and comes up with a brilliant idea. "there are water pokemon that appear on land" said blazer, "lava plume plus water means more land." Blazer sits there waiting for a response.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 4th, 2008, 07:19 AM
"I Dont Punish My Team" Replied Magma. "And Your Right About The Water Pokemon. Then We Could Seal Up All The Water Around Here. It Would Force The Water Pokemon To Move." Magma Replied Again. "Anyways,Send Out An Order From Me. Tell Everybody To Put Up A Force Field Of Fire Until I Get Back." Said Magma. He Spread Out His Wings And Flew Off.

lvl99rayquaza
July 4th, 2008, 01:47 PM
"I Dont Punish My Team" Replied Magma. "And Your Right About The Water Pokemon. Then We Could Seal Up All The Water Around Here. It Would Force The Water Pokemon To Move." Magma Replied Again. "Anyways,Send Out An Order From Me. Tell Everybody To Put Up A Force Field Of Fire Until I Get Back." Said Magma. He Spread Out His Wings And Flew Off.
"ALL FIRE TYPES" bellowed Blazer, "SET UP A FIRE FORCE FIELD UNTIL MAGMA RETURNS!" Blazer sits at the top of a cliff and waits for the fire pokemon to set up a fire force field while magma is away. "now to wait" said Blazer. Blazer sits and waits for Magma to return.

Vyro
July 5th, 2008, 07:01 AM
" Stupid articuno..." Rayquaza said. "I can take him down in one hit." Rayquaza used thunder on articuno, sending him crashing to the ground. " why are these wimps putting up a force field? are they too wimpy to own them?" Darkly flew up to him and said "Duh! these guys are the wimpyest wimps I have ever seen!" 'why dont we just wipe out both sides?" Rayquaza asked " then it would be easier to rule the world!" "good idea!" Darkly replied. And they started to charge up their strongest attacks.

wolf9084
July 6th, 2008, 12:51 PM
name:kevin

family:charmander

age/lvl:15

species:cyndaquil

lvl99rayquaza
July 6th, 2008, 01:32 PM
OOC: I have not posted yet due to writers block but i will probably make a post tomorrow.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM
OOC:
wolf- Accepted

IC:

"Good,The Force Field Is Up." Said Magma. Then Magma Saw Darkly And Rayquaza Charging Theyre Attacks Aimed Straight At The Two Teams. He Flew Straight To Rayyquaza. "What The Heck Are You Doing!?" Yelled Magma. Before Rayquaza Could Even Answer,Magma Flew Through The Force Field. " Everybody Put Up The Level 6 Force Field! Quick!" Yelled Magma. He Flew Out To Go Warn The Water Pokemon. ("If The Water Pokemon Are Destroyed,We Wouldn't Care But I'm Sure My Team Would Rather Destroy Them Then Have Somebody Else Destroy Them...") Thought Magma. He Was In Water Pokemon Territory. He Spotted Articuno. Magma Landed Right In Front Of Her. "Tell Everybody To Put Up The Level 6 Force Field. No Time To Explain." Said Magma. Then He flew Into The Force Field Back Into His Territory.

lvl99rayquaza
July 7th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Blazer looks bewildered when he saw magma say something to articuno but he ignored it for now.

"Hmph" said Blazer, "I wonder what that could be about." Blazer then flies around inspecting the force field.

"UP GRADE THE FORCE FIELD TO LEVEL 10!" commanded Blazer. Blazer then sits back and waits for Magma to say something to him.

PsyMaster
July 7th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Name: Worn
Family: Squirtles
Species: Buizel

Cobja619
July 7th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Pippy could see that there was conflict over the hills on the horizon. "I'm going," said Pippy. "This time mum can't stop me!" Pippy quickly took the path over the hill when an explosion hit just behind him. He was thrown down the hill towards the fighting Pokemon. "HELP ME!" yelled Pippy, then he blacked out.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 8th, 2008, 07:43 AM
OOC:
PsyMaster-Accepted

IC:

Magma Landed In front Of Blazer. "Sorry For The Rush,I Had To Tell Articuno To Put Up The Force Field." Said Magma. "Were Both Under Attack. Rayquaza And Darkly,The Evil Guys On Zapdos' Side,Are Charging Theyre Strongest Attacks. Irts Aimed Straight At Us. Im Going To Send Our Strongest Out There. Thats You,Me,And Shadow. You Havent Met Shadow Yet Have You?" Magma Said.

lvl99rayquaza
July 8th, 2008, 08:37 AM
"Blazer crosses the force fields as soon as he hears a cry for help.

"That came from over here" thought Blazer. Blazer sees pippy crying.

"That poor pokemon" thought Blazer, "I should save it." Blazer swoops down, picks up pippy, andsets pippy down on safer grounds.

"This war is pointless" said Blazer, "a baby pokemon could gethurt very easily." Blazer files back to Magma's side.

"Magma, I believe this war is pointless" said Blazer, "Violence only brings more violence."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 8th, 2008, 08:45 AM
"True,But How Are We Going To Reason With Articuno..." Said Magma.

OOC:

Cant6 Think. lol

lvl99rayquaza
July 8th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Blazer flinches at what Magma said.

"Well we could tell him that a FIRE type helped a WATER type" suggested Blazer. Blazer flinches as he waits for a reply.

"Well it sounds like a good idea" said Blazer.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 8th, 2008, 09:58 AM
"We Could Try,Or We Could Just Forfeit..." Said Magma. "I Know It Doesn't Sound Like Me To Even Say Forfiet,But Soetimes Its The Only Option..." Said Magma,Ashamed Of Himself. He Put His Head Down. He Lifted It Back Up And Made A Whistling Sound With His Flame. A Couple Minutes Later Shadow Came. The Absol Stood There With Great Pride. "Yes Magma?" Said Shadow. "This Is Blazer. He's Part Of Our Clan. Blazer,This Is Shadow. He Is Also Part Of Our Clan." Said Magma,Introducing The Two. "How Do You Suppose We Get Past The Force Field... Water Is Our Weakness And Articuno Almost Attacked Me With A Hydro Blast When I Went In There..." Said Magma Asking The Two. "I Could Sneak Through And Deactivate The Force Field. It Wont Hurt Me. Im Dark,So It Should Be Easy. Then Blazer Could Go Through And Help Me Distract The Gaurds While You Sneak IntoArticuno's Room. Then After You Get In We Could Get In There And Help." Said Shadow. ("He Always Was The Idea Fountain...") Thought Magma. " It Sounds Good To Me. How About You Blazer?" Asked Magma.

Lordscar
July 8th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Name: scar
Family:Charmanders
Species:ho-oh

Kozoi
July 8th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Name: Kozoi
Species: Pikachu

Cobja619
July 8th, 2008, 03:18 PM
"What is this war about anyway!" shouts Pippy at Magma. "I can help! I can try and treson with Articuno!" Blazer and Magma consider this for a little moment. "If water is your weakness then let me help you!"
"What can you do then?" asked Magma.
"Well... umm... Bubblebeam?"

lvl99rayquaza
July 8th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Blazer looks at pippy in confusement.

"Um that was random" said Blazer.

"and where did you come from?" asked Blazer.

"Besides an ice type legendary like articuno does not fit water types as a god but suicune does" said Blazer.Blazer flinches while waiting for a reply from shadow, magma, and pippy.

PsyMaster
July 8th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Worn is on scout outside of the water pokemon family house as hes sniffs and he walks around. "The fire pokemon i see is dead"

Vyro
July 8th, 2008, 05:03 PM
OOC: post a paragraph! this is going to be locked...

"FIRE!" Darkly yelled as rayquaza shot a beam of light out of his mouth."destroy those wimps! and take out all the others too! just beat them up! I'll come check on you later" Darkly told rayquaza "okay... they do look wimpy..." Rayquaza replied "I'll take them out!"

BOSS: Rayquaza
everyone can fight him

OOC: can someone tell me how to attach files to my posts?

lvl99rayquaza
July 8th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Blazer looks at Rayquaza and laughs.

"Pathetic" said Blazer, "you team up with that coward?"

"you call us weak" said Blazer, "Yet you are scared of a flygon?"

"You are a rayquaza" said Blazer, "you are stronger than him, do not let that whimp of a flygon push you around." Blazer smirks as he continues to taunt Rayquaza into attacking the dark flygon.

"You are scared of a flygon yet you call us weak?" asked Blazer, "Come on do not listen to that flygon he is a dirty rotton lying coward so why dont you use hyper beam on him, he tricked you, he is using you." Blazer just sits there waiting to see if his taunts work.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 06:33 AM
OOC: Your All Accepted. But LordScar,Change Your Age. Your Age Is Your Level.
Cant Think Of Anything And Im In A Hurry. Sorry.

Vyro
July 9th, 2008, 06:57 AM
"you don't understand! that flygon is no ordinary pokemon, he has the power of a giratina! he has moves that aren't normal! he could kill you, simply by punching you! he left now, to work on his ultimate invention,the zap o matic, but he will be back, and until then, It's my job to pwn you noobs, so... prepare to be destroyed!... wimp..."

lvl99rayquaza
July 9th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Blazer smirks as he continues his taunts.

"Well that flygon my havethe power of giratina but not Arceus" said Blazer.

"Arceus created giratina" taunted Blazer.

"If you kill me Arceus can always revive me" taunted Blazer. Blazer continues to taunt Rayquaza into killing the flygon.

"Besides if I die I WILL DIE A HERO!" yelled Blazer. Blazer roars as he launches powerful attacks.

"IF YOU WANT TO BE EVIL THEN YOU ARE A COWARD!" bellowed Blazer, "I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT ANY POKEMON WATER, FIRE, WHO CARES WHAT YOUR TYPE IS AS I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR GOOD!"

Kozoi
July 9th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Kozoi sat outside Zapdos Lair hoping that Zapdos wasnt too rash with his decision, attacking the other Pokémon didn't seem like the most smartest of choices but he knew he could trust Zapdos who had always helped him through his youth.

Kozoi stood up and looked around his surroundings, it was terrible. All the ground Pokémon like Sandshrew had burrowed into the ground, all the Oddish were hidden in patches of flowers and the Pokémon were worried that this war could get worse deffinately, there were rumours spreading around about the other two mirage bird pokemon; Moltres and Articuno getting involved in the war.

Kozoi was concerned this war would attract other legendary Pokémon such as Groudon and Kyogre, these Pokémon never really got along and the only Pokémon who could stop them was Rayquaza who was nowhere to be found.

He stood up, shook his head then walked down the path away from Zapdos cave hoping that the war wouldnt get out of hand.

lvl99rayquaza
July 9th, 2008, 08:09 AM
u yeah you might want to rethink that as i am taunting rayquaza into attacking some1 evil lol.

Kozoi
July 9th, 2008, 09:09 AM
OOC: You need to make sure everyone knows your talking OOC.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Magma Looked At Blazer. He Seemed More Confidant Than Usual. "( This Is Wierd,But I Understand How He Feels. Small Pokemon Like Pippy Are Getting Hurt In The War,And We Would Have To End It Just To Save Them,But Its Worth It. )" Thought Magma. He Sighed. "Pippy,We Can Try Your Plan. Jump On The Back And Point Me To Where The Two Are. I'll Go With You In Case Things Get Rough." Said Magma Confidantly. He Got Low Enough Near The Ground So Pippy Could Climb On. "Stay Here And Gaurd,Keep Rayquaza Busy While We Go." Said Magma Waiting For Pippy To Climb On.

Vyro
July 9th, 2008, 11:21 AM
OOC: just fight me already! I am not going to turn on my own character, so just give it up already!

Lordscar
July 9th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Ok.I will and Sorry for not posting in a while I had to do somthing.

Cobja619
July 9th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Pippy gave a heavy sigh. He was scared. Extremly scared. What could Articuno be like? ("I've only heard of Articuno in stories... What is he like?") he thought. Pippy jumped onto Magma's back. "You better hold on tight" said Magma. "But don't worry, as soon as we're up it'll be fine."
Pippy grabbed onto Magma's neck. "I really don't like FLYING!" screamed Pippy as they launched up into the air.
Magma just laughed.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Magma Slowed Down A Little Bit To Let Pippy Adjust To The Air. "You Okay?" Asked Magma As They Landed. he Looked Around. "Ok,The Gaurds Are On Break Around This Time.I Know The Password To Get In To. Go Type In 'Rain Dance' On That Pad. Its Activated By Only Water Types." Said Magma Pointing To The Key Pad.

Cobja619
July 9th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Pippy hit in the key. The gates slid slowly open with a creak. Pippy was shaking all over. "Cool down little buddy..." said Magma reasurringly. Pippy and Magma began to walk into a room that was covered in icicles. "It's too cold!" whimpered Pippy. Magma heated up Pippy's little body. Pippy nodded. "Ok, let's go."
The two began to quietly run around the fortress. Pippy turned another corner when he hit something. Something big, cold and jiggly. A massive Walrain stood over him. Pippy screamed.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 09:52 PM
"We're Here To Speak To Articuno." Said Magma. He Calmed Pippy Down As Much As He Could. "He's Through This Corridor,When You Get To The Farthest Point,Take A Right And Go Throught The Door" Answered he Walrein. "Thank You." Replied Magma. He Acted Calm And Tried To Keep His Flame Down,But Going In Articuno's Territory Always Made Him Mad. "(Stay Calm Magma,Just Stay Calm And Nothing Bad Will Happen...)" Thought Magma. H Looked At Pippy. The Little Pokemon Seemed As If It Knew What Magma Himself Was Thinking. "Were Almost There." Said Magma. "Just Stay Calm,Have You Ever Seen Articuno Before?" Asked Magma,Curiously Looking At Pippy.

Cobja619
July 9th, 2008, 10:01 PM
"Well, mum had a story book once, there were tree legendary birds: Zapdos of Electric, Moltres of fire and Articuno of ice. Articuno the ice bird!" said Pippy.
"Right!" said Magma. "Have you seen him?"

Pippy thought for a moment, a strange look on his his face. Then he finally said: "Nope."
Magma's flame flared with frustration. Magma managed to calm himself down. "Ok," he sighed. "Let's go in."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Artcuno Stood Up Tall And Proud. "Why Have You Come Here?" Asked Articuno. "Magma Looked At Pippy,Waiting For Him To Answer. "(Ignore Articuno,Remember Your Old Home At Mt.Ember...)" Thought Magma,Calmly.

Cobja619
July 9th, 2008, 10:28 PM
"We're here t-t-to end this w-w-war!" said Pippy nerveously. Articuno laughed. "Ha! This war shall not end, till we come out victorious!" yelled Articuno. "And it would be wise to play on the side of your heritage, traitor!"
Pippy screamed in fury! "I'm not a traitor Articuno! You are the traitor! You have betrayed this land!"
"ENOUGH!" screamed Articuno. "What can a Piplup do to me?" Pippy knew this was a fight that he could not win. But he knew deep down he had to. "It was foolish of you to come, brother." said Articuno to Magma. "No, smirked Magma. "It was foolish of you to betray me. Now we fight!"

"Bubble Beam!" cried Pippy.
"Flamethrower!" yelled Magma.
"Ice Beam!" roared Articuno. The Ice Beam hit Pippy and threw him into the wall. Magma hesitated the flame thrower to check on Pippy. Pippy suddenly blew into a blast of light. Pippy was evolving.

OOC: Man, I LOVE this paragraph!
Imagine the Rayquaza battle Music from PMD 1 in this bit! Mad...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 10:38 PM
"This Isn't Happening Again Articuno... Not Again..." Said Magma Staring At His Brother. "Everything Is Being Destroyed In This War,My Tribe Saved Pippy,And We Dont Want To Fight..." Said Magma Gaurding Pippy. "Fields Are Being Burnt,Ice Is Being Melted,Caves Are Being Frozen,And Valcanos Are Being Broken!" Yelled Magma. "I'm Not Going To Fight!" Magma Continued Yelling. "If This War Doesn't End,We'll Both Be Destroyed! Rayquaza And Darkly Are Both Trying To Destroy Us,But I Wont Let That Happen! No Matter What You Say,This War Will End With Nothing!" Magma Yelled. The Yelling Was So Loud Icicles Fell From The Cieling.

Cobja619
July 9th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Icicles began to fall towards Magma. Magma looked up, to late. Magma shut his eyes. There was a swoosh and Magma opened his eyes. He was alive. Magma spun around. A pround Prinplup stood there. "Water Gun," it said. "Works a charm."
"Pippy?" said Magma.
"You called?" said the Prinplup. Magma smiled. "Now go! Water Gun!" Pippy launched a beam of water at Articuno. "Rrraagghh!" yelled Articuno. Pippy stumbled back. "Woah! Now peck! Pippy dove his beak into Articuno. "Ow!" he screamed. "Let's do this together Magma!" yelled Pippy. Magma nodded. "NOW!" they yelled in unsion.
"Hydro Pump!" cried Pippy.
"Flamethrower!" screamed Magma.
"Nooooo!" cried Articuno. Then... BOOM! There was an explosion and Pippy and Magma fainted.

OOC: I'm writing good peices now! WOOT!

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Magma Came Back Into Consciousness 30 Minutes Later. Articuno Had Left,But Pippy Was Still Fainted. "Shoot,My Wing..." Said Magma Looking At The Large Scar. His Flame Had Gone Out Also. He Tried To Get Up,But Couldn't. He Screeched In Pain. He Stayed Down And Whistled A Song With His Beak. "(This Cant End... The War Cant Be Over... Did Articuno Truly Understand?)" He Thought As He Kept Whistling. He Closed His Eyes And Whistled Until He Couldn't Whistle Anymore.

OOC:
Heres A Link To What I Whistled(Also The Flashback Im Having Is The Second One.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc45WQmhtOM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIc7yon8VXU&feature=related

Ven~
July 9th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Name:Larry
Species:Cyndaquil

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 9th, 2008, 11:33 PM
OOC: Estooz,Your Accepted.

FinalEclipse
July 10th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Name: Chimchar
Species: Chimchar

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 06:12 AM
OOC: AuRiOns,Your Also Accepted.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Scar flew in the sky and saw magma."Magma use your fire spin!"said scar.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Magma Opened His Eyed And Saw Scar. He Saw His Flame Started Back Up A Little. He Got Up. He had Only Enough Power To Fly,But Nothing Else. Magma Picked Up Pippy And Flew Into The Air Next To Scar. "Sorry,I Only Have Enough Power To Fly..." Said Magma. Scar Looked As If He Had Seen Pippy On Magmas Back. "Anyways,Articuno Didn't Listen To Pippy Or Me,He Called Pippy A Traitor Because He Tried To Help Me Stop The War,Pippy Evolves,We Attacked,And We Fainted." Said Magma,Explaining Why His Flame Was Low.

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 11:11 AM
"Fine Rayquaza you wanna spare?" asked Blazer, "Yhen you gotta catch me first but i doubt you can cause I am the FASTEST AND SMARTEST charizard around." Blazer smirks as he leads rayquaza into the water caverns.

"Water pokemon" said Blazer, "see this Rayquaza?, well it plus a certain evil flygon are the real threat, Plus are we sure that my brother insulted articuno and are you sure Blastoise insulted Moltres?, NO for all you know it could have been this rayquaza casting an illusion." Blazer flies out of the water caves and goes into the fire caves.

"HAH!" shouted Blazer, "A rayquaza would be stupid to comethrough here, I know these caves like the back of my hand and I know that a rayquaza would get stuck if I lead it any further." Blazer fliesthrough a tunnel that rayquaza can not fly through.

"I HOPE THIS WORKS!" yelled Blazer. Blazer notices Rayquaza stick his head into the hole and Blazer laughs as Rayquaza finds that he is trapped.

Kozoi
July 10th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Kozoi walked down the narrow path out of Zapdos' cave, he wanted to end this war before it got out of hand. Kozoi didn't know what to do, he was just a Pikachu and many powerful Pokémon had gotten involved.

Kozoi walked down a small path but suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. The footsteps were so loud it seemed like the ground was shaking as they got closer and closer; Kozoi was frozen on the spot, but he managed to turn his head.

It was a Blastoise, it peered down at Kozoi with beady eyes full of evil intent.

Blastoise let out a small smirk and roared: "Get out off the way, this war is none of your buisness!"

Kozoi looked up at the Blastoise and said in a very shakey voice: "Why should I? Dont you see what your war is doing to the Pokémon?"

Blastoise just laughed at Kozoi and aimed his cannons towards him, He let off a mighty roar then fired them at Kozoi.

Kozoi jumped in the air and landed on Blastoises shoulder, bearly dodging the water gushing out of his cannons. Kozoi let off a large electrical charge from his cheeks; A thunderbolt.

Blastoise kneeled to the floor as Kozoi jumped off his shoulder and said: "Maybe i underestimated you, runt."

Blastoise lowered his head, Kozoi thought he was bowing to him so he went red a little, however Blastoise rammed him with his skull. Kozoi went flying back and smashed into a boulder.

He lifted the rubble up and jumped up, looking at Blastoise angrily. He placed his tail in the air and a large black cloud formed above the Blastoise. The cloud let off an immensely powerful Bolt of Thunder which immidiately hit Blastoise, sending him to the floor with a loud bang.

Kozoi smirked at the knocked out Blastoise weakly, but then collapsed from exhaustion.

OOC: I am also happy to accept a second role of one of the legendary birds of Johto which i understand will be a bigger role than my side-role as a Pikachu, i am also aware that i am not the best roleplayer here.

Name: Kai
Family: Articuno
Species: Lugia

All OOC text i post will be in Itallic. If my Lugia profile is accepted then i will post Pikachu-related posts in black and Lugia-related posts in navy blue.

Thankyou.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 11:33 AM
OOC:

Your Lugia Role Is Accepted Kozoi.

Also,I Was Thinking Of MAYBE Opening My Own Rolplay. Maybe. Im Not Good At Making Plots So Most Likely Not. Lol.

Kozoi
July 10th, 2008, 11:36 AM
OOC: I could help you if you like, i could also do the first post and the plot.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 11:42 AM
OOC: Ok. Lol. That'll Work I Guess. :)

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Ooc:You know I can controll all of you guys becuase I'm a ho-oh
Scar saw pippy."Why do you have a piplup on your back he is on the other team!"said scar.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 01:25 PM
"He Helped Me,And He Wants To End The War. I Agree Too... Small Pokemon Like Him Are Being Hurt In This War. We Tried To Stop The War,We Both Stood Up To Articuno. Ends Up Articuno Fled And Left Us Laying There Fainted." Explained Magma. He Looked Back Up At The Prinplup And Smiled. "He's Brave... Even I Can't Stand Up To A Legendary Like Articuno Unless I have To." Said Magma As He Landed.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 01:31 PM
"Well you might be destroyed so will the others if I like to!"said scar in a mighty voice."I am your leader!I will stop this war!"said scar in a brave voice.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Magma Sighed. "(He's Gonna Try And he's Gonna Fail...)" Thought Magma. Pippy Started Waking Up.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Scar herd."No i am not I can hear your thoughts!"said scar going bursting artnocunos palace into flames(artnocuno is an ice type too)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 02:07 PM
"Great... He Didnt Get It When I Said Articuno Fled,Did He?" Magma Asked As Pippy Woke Up.

Cobja619
July 10th, 2008, 03:17 PM
"Ow ow ow..." said Pippy. "Magma, I think my wing is broken." Pippy tried to move it but it was to painful to lift. "Ow ow ow!" he screamed. Then Pippy looked at Magma. "Oh my gosh Magma! Your flames! Their... Their..."
"Gone." said Magma, finishing a Pippy's sentence. "What am I without my flames!"
"Don't worry, they'll come back, right?" said Pippy reasuringly.
"I hope so..."
"What about Articuno! Is the war over?"
"No. Articuno fled from our combined attack." A wave of sadness hit Pippy.
"Wait, who's he?" asked Pippy, pointing at a Pokemon who was blasting the palace.
"A complete idiot..." said Magma. "He won't listen!"
"Enough!" yelled Scar. "You dare insult me? And who's this!? An ickle Prinplup. Magma, for the god of fire, you make me sick."

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Blazer spies three pokemon andoneisaprinplue and he also recgonizes one as Magma so he flies to the trioand lands by them

"What the heck?" asked Blazer.

"I can guess that the Prinplup used to be a Piplup" said Blazer.

"But what is up with thisother fire type?" asked Blazer. Blazer sits there and waits for an answer.

OOC: I think the posts are supposed to be like more than one line.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Scar looked at pippy then magma.Scar used his flame thrower to put the fire on again and then he used heal bell on pippy.

Cobja619
July 10th, 2008, 03:58 PM
"I am Scar!" cried Scar heroicly.
"Give it a rest..." said Magma. Pippy ran up to Blazer.
"He got away! Articuno got away!" Pippy babbled.
"A bit slower please." said Blazer. Pippy nodded
"Ok, Magma and I battled Articuno. He hit me and I evolved. We tried to convince Articuno to end the war but he wouldn't listen. Magma and I combined Hydro Pump and Flamethrower together and blasted Articuno but he escaped and we blacked out. When we woke, my wing was broken and Magma's fire was gone. Then Mister burn down the palese came and... yeah. That's about it."
"Ok..." said everyone.
"Anyway," began Blazer. "Articuno's on his way to Shadow Cavern. He's going to unleash the forbiden darkness."
"Oh no..." said Magma.
"What? What's he bad news?" asked Pippy curiously
"He's going to unleash Darkrai's Dark army."
Everyone hung thier heads. The battle was about to get a whole lot more serious.

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 04:00 PM
OOC: I wasfighting Rayquaza actually ididnt see articuno because i was busy leading Rayquaza into a trap.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 04:03 PM
"We have to do some thing!"said scar.Then scar uses his over heat."Sorry but that has to hurt those two!"said scar.

Cobja619
July 10th, 2008, 04:03 PM
OOC: Someone else did. I mean theres probably Pokemon without players if it's a war.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 04:10 PM
ooc:Why are you using other people's person.You are using ares and saying stuff and doing stuff we are not doing.

Cobja619
July 10th, 2008, 04:11 PM
"There's only one hope for us now." said Magma. "We need the help of Arceus. We need two bands of Pokemon to go to Deep Sea Cave to get Palkia, and another to go get Dialga from Temporal Tower."
"I'll go to Temporal Tower with Magma and another." said Pippy. "We can get Dialga! I know it!"
"We don't have long," said Blazer. "Articuno could be at the Shadow Cavern in a day."
"I'll go with Pippy and Magma!" said Scar.
"Then who will get Palkia!" cried Magma. "We can't get Arceus without them both!"

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 04:18 PM
ooc:I'm going by myself to get palkai!
Scar starts flying to the Deep Sea Cave.Then he gets there."palkai we need you and dialga."said scar."Why!"said palkai."To summon Arceus!"said scar."Ok."said palkia.Scar and palkai sees Magma,pippy,blazer."I'm coming with you guys."said the both of them.

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Blazer glares at Scar and taunts him.

"Not much of a hero are you?" asked Blazer, "And Pippy I know how to get you to empoleon stage, I was taught by the best empoleon ever, he was my teacher and my friend, he is still my friend because of all the effort that I went through into becoming a Charizard, He lives in the mountains with his wife and a kid named Pippy, but at least he is remaining neutral." Blazer looks northward towards his mountain den.

"And if I remember correctly his home is just a little bit north of my mountain den" said Blazer, "Ironicly ho-oh here controls fire water and lightning through the legendary beasts while lugia controls the three legendary birds of fire ice and lightning, my old teacher knows where lugia resides, maybe he could help you become an empoleon and help us find lugia, Ironically he lives in the territory of fire type pokemon due to the fact he is a teacher and they can live where ever they want, He even taught me blast burn dont ask me how but he did, oh yeah Magma I think you remember my teacher." Blazer sits and waits for a reply from Scar, Pippy, and Magma.

OOC: I have another character to use
species: empoleon
name: drill beak
family: none (But he may join charmander's because of being friends with Blazer)
history: Drill Beak is Blazer's friend and mentor so he decided to livein fire pokemon territory where he taught all fire pokemon to be good fighters even when the war began he was allowed to stayin the fire pokemon territory to teach young pokemon how to fight due to being a teacher he is currently immune to being attacked by other pokemon for now that is.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 04:24 PM
"I am.I am the creator of artnocuno,moltres,zapdos."said scar."Me and lugia are brothers."said scar.Scar put pippy on his back and told blazer where to go and scar went slow.Scar went and flew and stops.To let other flying pokemon go.Then scar looks and sees the place."There it is."said scar.

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 04:27 PM
OOC: uh Scar, PUT MORE LINES INTO YOURPOST SO THIS DOES NOT GET CLOSED plus ligia created articunomoltres and zapdos, it is ho-oh that created suicune, entei, and raikou.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Ooc:Ok.
Scar flys up to lugia."Brother what are you doing?"asked scar."Nothing just doing my job."said lugia.Scar summons suicune,entei."Can you summon yours?"asked scar."Yeah but not now."said lugia.Scar and lugia fly to blazer.Scar looks at him."Here he is."said scar.

Vyro
July 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
OOC: did you not hear him?
"Gwahahahhahaha!!!!! my plan is working perfectly! when the Dark army is released, I shall rule the world! Thankfully, I have destroyed darkrai, and I control the army! And to top it all off, I stole all the time gears and I sent my minons to blow up temporal tower. by the time the get there, They should encounter an angry primal dialga! Gwahahahhahahha!!!! this world is mine!" Darkly said to rayquaza.

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Ooc:I herd him
Scar sees darkly."Why are you doing this!"said scar using his flame thrower to detsroy darkly."Stop this now!"said scar.Scar summon's entei.entei uses his over heat and scar does to."Take that!"said scar.

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Blazer glares at darkly the flygon.

"You are an idiot" said Blazer, "Rayquaza is stuck and guess what he can not escape, that stupid idiot was too stupid too even realize the trap i was leading him into, everyone knows that a Rayquaza can not fly through a tunnel in the fire caves."

"Go look at you pathetic minion" sneered Blazer.

"Oh on a side note a flygon is not able to fly through the tunnels in the fire caves either, but any other pokemon can go through the tunnels and do not ask me how a wailord can do that because even I do not know." Blazer just sits there waiting for some one to respond.

OOC: I thought that the time gears were stolen to prevent the temporal tower's collapse.

Chary
July 10th, 2008, 06:19 PM
cAN I JOIN?

FAMILY;CHARMANDER
AGE ;73
SPECIES; CHARIZARD
NAME; Chary

Vyro
July 10th, 2008, 06:33 PM
OOC: nope. Darkly stole them to keep them away from you people. and he can easily get out. he can just use his shadow force attack to get out (remember, he has giratina's powers)

"HA! you idiots forgot that I can warp. I'm just going to war out of this place and personally destroy temporal tower! you dorks thought you could trap me! well... SHADOW FORCE!!!!!" he yelled as he warped from the caves.

OOC: I think Darkly is the main villian of this rp. I'm usually the villian

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Blazer spits fire at darkly and flies into the water caves.

"HAH!" laughed Blazer, "Flygon are forbiddentoenterthe water caver, I am allowed because part ofthe water caves is studied by my teacher and I, and my teacher is an empoleon."

"Hmm" thought Blazer, "Thats it I know where Arceus is." Blazer flies to Magma.

"Magma" said Blazer, "I know how we can get Arceus to help us without getting Dialga and Palkia."

"Somewhere in this world is a mountain that can only be accessed by legendary pokemon unless the pokemon going there is a messenger" said Blazer, "But we need to ask Drill Beak for help if we canpersuade him to help so what do you think about my plan?." Blazer sits and waits for a response.

"Oh excuse me a moment" said Blazer. Blazer flies up in front of Darkly and punches Darkly in the face.

"AND THAT IS FOR BEING SO EVIL!" yelled Blazer, "AND STOP SPYING ON US!"

Vyro
July 10th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Darkly punches him back "AND THAT IS FOR TRYING TO STOP ME!!" Darkly yelled "but I heard your conversation, and it's too bad, that I have stolen the azure flute, the only way you can reach arcues. and as we speak, my minion, primal dialga, is coming to destroy you bunch of wimps. so, prepare to be pwned soon." Darkly said as he vanished to his secret hq. ust then, a black and red dialga walked up to them "SO! YOU ARE THE ONES THAT I MUST DESTROY! I MUST PROTECT TIME! IT MUST KEEP FLOWING! AND YOU ARE TRYING TO SUMMON ARCEUS! HE WILL TEMPORARILY STOP TIME! SO I MUST PREVENT YOU FROM SEEING HIM! I AM PRIMAL DIALGA! AND I SAY THAT IT IS TIME TO BE DESTROYED!" Primal Dialga roared "PREPARE TO DIE!"

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Scar finds an way and uses his mainly light power on darkly."Yeah what he said!"said scar.Then scar flys down to the water cave."I can come in becuse my brother is an water type and I can summon an water type!"said scar.Then primal palkai comes."My worst enemy.They did not destroy it darkly that little flygon Did!"said primal palkai.Then primal palkaia made a fight between primal palkia and primal dialga.

Vyro
July 10th, 2008, 06:57 PM
OOC: umm... Darkly is already at temporal tower

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Blazer laughs because Darkly the evil flygon is an idiot.

"I wonder what I could do now? hmmmmmmm" wondered Blazer. Blazer drags Magma, Scar, and Pippy into the water caves in wich primal dialga cannot enter.

"That flygon is an idiot" said Blazer, "The real azure flute was destroyed a long time ago, long before this war, it was destroyed in order to prevent Arceus from becoming evil due to anevil being getting their crummy handson it.

"My ancestor was one of the guards who had to destroy it" said Blazer, "Drill beak's ancestor was there as well, my ancestor got the fire caves so I technically am the owner of thefire caveswhile Drill Beak's ancestor got the water caves so the water caves belong to him but i am allowed to enter thewater caves due to being one of his students."

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 07:04 PM
ooc:I know but primal palkia already knew about that and he was fighting primal dialga
"He is destroyed darkrai and know going to speard the world into darkness!"said primal palkia.Scar flys out and sees the battle.Scar uses over heat."Sorry but this is going to hurt alot!"said scar.scar flys back to the water cave."I have no ansecter I never had an birthday when I was a gaurd.But until then I had to retire and I had an birth day!"said scar.

pichu2703
July 10th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Can i join or the "sign-up time" has already ended?
Name: Alex
Family: Squirtle´s family
Species: pichu

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 07:09 PM
OOC: Thefireandwater cavesaremostly neutralall pokemon attacks are negated down there and lugia isnotwater type, it is psychic/flying.

Vyro
July 10th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Darkly was angry. his minions had failed to blow up temporal tower, and now they were sitting and playing super mothim bros. "If you want something done right,Get Darkly to do it!" he said as he threw a bomb into temporal tower "heh, let's see them find dialga now!"

Lordscar
July 10th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Scar uses his over heat one more time and they both become dialga and palkia again.Then they return to there homes,but one more thing dialga uses his powers on darkly.

Vyro
July 10th, 2008, 07:12 PM
OOC: scar, you don't make any sense. Dialga is working for Darkly...

Lightning Sage™
July 10th, 2008, 07:15 PM
name:Freeze Famiely:Squirtle Species: Articuno Age: 16

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Blazer roars a roar so loud that it even shakes the fabric of time and space.

"CELEBI LEND ME YOUR POWER!" roared Blazer, "LET US GO BACK IN TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS WAR DOES NOT HAPPEN!" Blazer continues to roar until celebi appears.

"I am sorry but I can not help you" said Celebi.

'Why?" asked Blazer.

"Because you could find a way to endthe war" replied Celebi.

"OK" answered Blazer. Blazer flies backand forth between the two caves so that he can assign guards in the caves.

OOC: Blazer'sfriend and mentor will appear in my next post.

Vyro
July 10th, 2008, 07:25 PM
"so... he wants to stop this war. well too bad! Dialga! take the time gears and hide them. the world should be paralyzed soon, all I need you to do is make sure those losers don't find them. Rayquaza! you go and beat them up. so, do you all understand what to do?" he asked "yes..." they replied
"Good!" Darkly said "now get to work!"

lvl99rayquaza
July 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Blazer hears a pokemon approaching and he snarls.

"Blazer is that you?" asked the mysterious pokemon.

"Drill Beak?" asked Blazer.

"Yes" replied the pokemon. As soon as he replies Drill Beak steps out from the shadows.

Kozoi
July 10th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Kai flew around the island, looking for Pokémon to help him stop this vile war that had gotten so out of hand.

He noticed a group of Charmanders which were looking for water Pokémon to fight, he flew down with imposing wings and said: "Stop this war or i'll make you stop it!"

The Charmanders looked up in fear, however one of them jumped out of the crowd and said: "You think you can take all of us? Even if you are Lugia."

Kai flew into the air, flapping his wings aggressively then shot a beam of pure ice out of his mouth. The beam rammed into the group of Charmanders, freezing them instantly and causing a large commotion in the area.

Other fire Pokémon spotted huge clump of ice that had Charmanders frozen within, before they even got a glance of Kai he had taken flight back into the sky looking for ways to stop this war.

He had heard of a Flygon like no other; its wings were black as midnight itself, it was stronger than any normal Flygon and it wanted to rule the world. Kai thought this Flygon might be troublesome and that he might have to find this Flygon before it can cause anymore trouble.

Lord monster
July 10th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Name:pikachu
family:zapdos's
species:pikachu

Cobja619
July 11th, 2008, 12:25 AM
OOC: I think Darkly is the main villian of this rp. I'm usually the villian

OOC: Somehow I come to wonder, am I the hero?
Anyway...

Pippy was ready for the long journey ahead. He had a Pecha Scarf around his neck and his berries and elixers were packed. It was the newest phase of the plan. The Dark army was out and there was only one Pokemon who was joyus enough, pure enough to survive a Dark attack. That Pokemon was Jirachi. Pippy quickly began his desent of Joyous Cave. When he entered the last chamber, he was exhusted. Jirachi rose from it's pearch. "Hello adventurer..." said Jirachi in a dreamy voice.
"Hello." replied Pippy.
"Why are you here?" asked Jirachi.
"The dark army has been unleashed and if legend serves me right, only you can stop them!"
"Yes... The day has come... I shall help. But first, what is your wish?"
"I want to end this war! I want peace umong Pokemon!"
"Then here!" cried Jirachi. There was a shimmer, a blast of light, and Pippy's body began to take change.

lvl99rayquaza
July 11th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Blazer and Drill Beak smirk.

"GUARDIAN OF THE TIME GEARS" yelled Blazer.

"GUARDIANS OF THE SPACE GEARS" shouted Drill Beak. Blazer's colors become Dialga's colors whileDrill Beak's colorsbecome Palkia's colors.

"Ready?" asked Blazer.

"Oh yeah" replied Drill Beak. Blazer and Drill beak fly towards Darkly the flygon.

"Combined we have the power of Arceus" said Blazer.

"So nothing can stop us" answered Drill Beak. Blazer and Drill Beak find the evil flygon.

"You fool" said Blazer, "We can find the time gears and space gears no matter where you hide them."

"Yeah and your are evil" said Drill Beak. Drill Beak and Blazer smirk.

"I CALL ON THE POWER OF ARCEUS!" shouted Blazer.

"I ALSO CALL ON THE POWER OF ARCEUS!" yelled Drill Beak. Blazer and Drill Beak's colors become the colors of Arceus.

"Now this is for being so evil" said Blazer. Blazer grabs Darkly's tail while Drill beak opens a portal.

"NOW!" shouted Drill Beak.

"You are going back a couple of trillion years where you will find an angry Arceus" said Blazer. Blazer throws Darkly into the portal and Drill Beak closes it.

OOC: Blazer is the guardian of thetime gears while Drill Beak is the guardian of the space gears.
OOC 2: and lugia is psychic flying the charmander have no reason to attack it and lugia is the master of the bird trio.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 11th, 2008, 10:48 AM
ok,anybody who signed up was accepted. O.o

Havent Been On In Awhile...

Lordscar
July 11th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Scar got mad and became 3 colors yellow,red,blue and summoned suicune, entei, and raikou.Then Scar,suicune, entei, and raikou attacked tried to attack darkly.but they could not find him.

pichu2703
July 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Can anyone make a summary of the story? I dont understand anything!

lvl99rayquaza
July 11th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Blazer looks northward and sees articuno flying towards him and Drill Beak.

"Oh crap" said Drill Beak, "Articuno is coming." Articuno fires an ice beam at Blazer and Drill Beak but narrowly misses.

"Oh that just makes me mad" said Blazer. Blazer and Drill Beak give chase to Articuno.

"He stopped and right over the fire and water caves" said Drill Beak. Blazer fires a blastburn at articuno who gets burnt a little.

"You foolish charizard" said Articuno, "Now you DIE!" Articuno fires an ice beam at Blazer.

"NO NOT NOW!" shouted Blazer, "Drill Beak if I die find jirachi, ask him to revive me." Blazer is hit by the ice beam and becomes frozen.

"Please land in a pool of magma inthe fire caves" pleaded Drill Beak. Blazer crashes into the Water caves and the ice covering him breaks away.

"NO, BLAZER!" shouted Drill Beak. Drill Beak enters the water caves and walks up to Blazer.

"This war has to end" said Blazer, "Remember that I tried to stop the war by trying to get articuno to listen to his brother." Blazer closes his eye sand dies.

"No worries my friend your sacrifice will be remembered, I will also find Jirachi and ask him to revive you." Drill Beak glares angrily at Articuno.

"ARTICUNO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" shouted Drill Beak, "MY GREATEST STUDENT IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND I SHALL HAVE MY VENGENCE!"

OOC: This is epic I wonder what Pippy will do when he finds Blazer dead?

Cobja619
July 11th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Pippy was sprinting across the battlefield. Pippy was having a hard time adapting to his new Empoleon body. Then he saw someone he didn't expect to see. "No! I'm to late!" cried Pippy. "Articuno's back!" Drill Beak and Articuno were exchanging fatal blows. But there was a body. A body of a Charizard. "NO!" screamed Pippy. "NO NOT BLAZER!" Drill Beak turned for a second to see who it was and Articuno took advantage. "SHEER CLOD!" roared Articuno. Drill Beak quickly jumped.
"ENDURE!" he yelled. "THIS IS FOR BLAZER YOU TRAITOR!" Drill Beak was thrown back by the blast but endured the sure fatal hit. Pippy began to sob into his flippers. "Articuno," he thought. "I'm going to kill you..." Pippy drew all the strength he had. "ARTICUNO STOP!" He shouted. "This isn't about the war anymore! Blazer saved my life, can't you just accept that?" Pippy had tears running down his face. "And if you don't stop the war, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you for Blazer. I'm not holding back! Bring it on!"

lvl99rayquaza
July 11th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Drill Beak's becomes even more enraged.

"ARTUCUNO I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" shouted Drill Beak.

"Perhaps some other time" replied Articuno. Articuno flies off making Drill Beak even more enraged.

"Whats wrong Drill Beak?" asked a mysterious voice.

"My friend and student Blazer was killed by Articuno" replied Drill Beak.

"Well maybe i could bring him back" said the mysterious voice.

"How?" asked Drill Beak.

"Because i can grant wishes" replied the mysterious voice. Jirachi appears from the shadow.

"Jirachi?" asked Drill Beak.

"Yes" replied Jirachi, "Now what is your wish?"

"I wish that Blazer is alive again because he was my best student, I also wish that he has immunity to ice and water attacks" replied Drill Beak.

"Your wishes are granted" said Jirachi. Jirachi makesa beamof white light shroud Blazer.

"Thank you" said Drill Beak. Jirachi disappears and thebeam of white light disappears.

"Huh?" wondered Drill Beak, "I wonder if it worked." Blazer's tail twitches and then Blazer starts to get up.

"Did I miss anything while I was gone?" asked Blazer, "And why do I see two empoleon?"

Lordscar
July 11th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Scar see's all of the legendary birds and uses his over heat on artnocuno."you know a flygon caused this!"said scar.

Lord monster
July 12th, 2008, 12:25 AM
pikachu:i need to go and help caterpie in tiny woods he is stuck again

lvl99rayquaza
July 12th, 2008, 06:47 AM
OOC: Ill continue later.iam checkinge-mail

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
ooc:It is not like that you are suppose to fight other pokemon!lord monster
Scar see's zapdos."What do you want!"said scar."For the rest of the legendary birds to stop fighting!"said zapdos."Well talk to my brother!He is the leader and he will work it out!"said scar.Scar uses over heat on zapdos and zapdos goes away.

Kozoi
July 12th, 2008, 07:45 AM
OOC: I've been offline a while due to losing internet but i thought we could change the plotline after this scene as ended.

New plotline if you guys want it, It goes like this: Darkly the Flygon has joined forces with Darkrai and they are trying to take over the Pokémon world with their army of dark Pokémon. Blazer is dead, who can save the Pokémon world?

I'd be happy to help you set this new story line out.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Ooc:I can destroy fire types are very good against dark because they make light!
Scar flys and sees dialga is still primal."Alert!Guys we even have a bad problem!"said scar.Dialga attacks scar.Scar falls down but gets up.Scar uses the attack luiga or his brother thaught him.Scar used fire spin.Primal dialga attacks scar.Primal gets attack by the fire spin.Then scar uses over heat.

Vyro
July 12th, 2008, 08:25 AM
"Gwahahahahahaha!!!!" Darkly said as he flew down next to primal dialga "you honestly thought you could send me back in time? when dialga is working for me? HA!" two other pokemon then appeared next to him. they were Darkrai and giratina "okay, scar... pippy... and all you other wimps... I CAN'T BELIVE YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET! I have teamed up with Darkrai, and pretty much every other legend, to destroy the world! well, with the help of Darkrai's Dark army!"
Darkrai stepped forward "DARK ARMY! ATTACK!" Darkrai yelled as a huge amount of dark types appered out of nowhere "Gwahahahahhaha!" Darkly laughed as they advanced toward the heroes.

BOSS:
Darkly, darkrai, Giratina, Rayquaza, primal dialga,
and the dark army.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 08:34 AM
"You forgot some body!Light army attack!"said scar a bunch of fire types went charging.Scar uses his over heat.(Ooc:Over heat can not be dodged and gos on every body except the user)Scar uses fire spin on all of the army and darkrai and giratina and the rest.

Kozoi
July 12th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Kai flew over the army, looking down. The darkness... "Its here." said Kai in a ruff voice.

"I am the only one who can stop this, Blazer is gone! If only i had gotten here sooner." he said while decending to the ground. He looked towards the army of darkness and grinned.

"Well if you have your army, then i have mine" said Kai in a confident tone. behind Kai was Mew, Suicine and Raikou gleeming down at Darkly and Darkrai.

Kai looked towards the Flygon and shouted "Attack!", The three legendary dogs began to attack the army of darkness using their signiture moves such as Sheer cold and Thunder.

A shadow appeared behind Mew, red glowing eyes; intent to kill... this was Mews rival, Mewtwo. Mewtwo launched a Psychic blast towards Mew, ramming him against the wall. Mew looked at Mewtwo and used Confusion which instantly put Mewtwo into a deep hypnotic trance.

Mewtwo was confused; walking around like a Pokémon who had drank too much ale. Mewtwo staggered side to side then opened his mouth, particles around the room began to gather around him. Mewtwo used Hyperbeam but Mew dived out of the way and countered with Psychic which knocked Mewtwo out on impact.

The legendary dog trio was getting tired; Raikou continued to shoot thunderbolts out of its back, Suicine used Blizard and ice beam as much as possible and Entei jumped behind a group of Gengar and used overheat.

The three dogs we're victorious against the dark army of Darkrai, however they did not stand a chance against Darkrai himself in their tired state.

Darkrai was a Pokémon who wanted to rule the world, he was much more powerful than Darkly and he casted a long, deadly shadow. Kai knew he had to battle Darkrai himself.

OOC: Who wants to Rp Darkly? Also, Darkly... you can have Deoxys, he ican be on your side in this rp

Great now i get to battle Darkrai, a Pokemon i know nothing about. Still, its better than nothing. (+ This is the first time i've bothered to join an RP forum.)

Vyro
July 12th, 2008, 12:39 PM
OOC: sure, I'll take deoxys. but what do you mean by "who wants to rp Darkly" I'm obviously rping Darkly... and scar... you make no sense... There was no mention of a light army before.... could you please be realistic.

"Darkrai! you hold those wimps off, I'll get the secret weapon. and deoxys, destroy those dogs." Darkly ordered

lvl99rayquaza
July 12th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Blazer smirks as he looks at darkly.

"Ya know, I gained a new ability while in the after life" said Blazer, "It is the ability to turn into a phantom form so i can not get hurt." Blazer's colors become a light grey and then he passes through a wall.

"Darkly I bet you can not do that" said Drill Beak.

"Yeah" agreed Blazer, "oh and i for got to mention< PHANTOM MODE!" Blazer becomesaghost like being.

"Sweet" said Drill Beak. Blazer rematerializes into a solidbeing.

"Huh?" asked Blazer, "OH CRAP NOT YOU AGAIN!" Blazer is grabbed by Articuno.

"Hey release him" said Drill Beak.

"YEAH WHATHE SAID!" shouted Blazer.

"Hah" laughed Articuno, "Now you shall die again."

"Yeah only one problemb, if I go you go" said Blazer. Blazer bites Articuno who lets go.

"What wasthat for?" asked Articuno.

"So if I get delt a fatal blow by you I can rip your throat out" replied Blazer. Articuno uses drill Peck on Blazers weak point.

"Now that is fatal" said Articuno.

"Yeah I know" said Blazer. Blazer flies to Articuno's neck and puts his claws on Articuno's throat.

"What?, no please dont" pleaded Articuno.

"Too late" replied Blazer weakly. Blazer rips Articuno's throat out before crashing to the ground his self.

"NO NOT AGAIN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZER!" shouted Drill Beak. Drill Beak runs over to Blazer.

"Drill beak, I have sacrificed myself again to save everyone again but this time I am not going alone" said Blazer

"Rest my friend,I will try to find a way to bring you back again" replied Drill Beak. Articuno crashes nearby and dies due to having his throat ripped out.

"Ok and tell Pippy to help you find a way to revive me again" said Blazer. Blazer closes his eyes and dies again.

OOC: seriously this will be the last time that Blazer dies.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Enitei uses over heat."Do not do this!"said Entei.Entei uses his flame thrower.Suicune uses whirl pool.Scar becomes a phatom form."Same thinbg!"said scar.Scar uses his flame thrower.

Cobja619
July 12th, 2008, 11:17 PM
OOC: Scar is having a war of his own! Lol!

Drill Beak was on his knees. "Please! You have to get Jirachi!" he pleaded.
"I'm sorry! I can't do it!" said Pippy. "Jirachi only awoke because of this and Articuno broke it in our fight. Pippy drew a crushed stone from his pack. "RAAAGGGH!" screamed Drill Beak. Suddenly the sun was blocked by a storm cloud. "Now it's come..." murmered Drill Beak. "It's going to happen isn't it?" said Pippy. "The world is going to fall into darkness, isn't it?"
"The battle of our time has begun." All the fighting Pokemon stopped. Pippy stood up on the cliff. "Pokemon of Fire and Water! The drak is coming and the only way to fight it is together. Put our differences behind us and fight as one!" shouted Pippy. Everyone roared in unsion. "Don't worry," muttered Pippy to Drill Beak. "Darkly's mine. He shouldn't expect mercy, because he won't get any."

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Scar gets away and uses his war against darkly even more."You will not stop me at all!darkly.You are one weak flygon!"Said scar.Entei uses over heat on giratina."Stop this or we will fight you more!Until you stop fighting.We need power to defeat you!"said scar.Scar uses his flame thrower.Suicune uses water spin on darkrai.Raiku uses thunder shock on darkly which paralyzed him.Scar uses flame thrower again.

Cobja619
July 12th, 2008, 11:32 PM
OOC: Do you mind? Theres already a battle going on and you won't go with anything we do. And write a paragraph or this thread goes bye bye

Darkly and his army were hurdling at the Pokemon. "Death to you all!" cried an extremly evil voice. Then the battle was on. The drak pokemon were throwing Shadow Ball's and Faint Attacking the Fire Army. Darkly flew over the battle towards Pippy. "You're mine!" he yelled. Darkly fired a fatal Shadow Ball at Pippy. Pippy shut his eyes. "NOOOO!" cried Drill Beak. Drill Beak dove in front of Pippy, taking the blow.

OOC2: Geez, this is getting rough...

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 11:38 PM
ooc:Shadow ball attacks it does nothing else.
Scar uses his flame thrower."Stop this.You are going to pay!"said scar.Scar uses over heat a couple more times.Then entei uses fire spin.Scar uses his fininshing attack which might not work"The rest go away!"said scar.Scar uses bind and a light comes out and then he attacks giratina and the rest.

Cobja619
July 12th, 2008, 11:43 PM
OOC: So are you attacking the back of the Drak army or where are you because Darkly's at the front of the war. Oh and about the shadow ball, this is Pokemon world man.

Drill Beak tumbled of the cliff. Pippy watched in horror. "Ha ha ha ha!" cried Darkly. Pippy screamed.
"You... This ends now." he said quietly. "This ends right now... For you..."
Catch me then you little slime!" Darkly cackled and began to fly away. Pippy leapt onto Flygon's tail and held on for dear life.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 11:59 PM
ooc:Scar's team mission:defeat all the rest of the gang first then beat darkly.Scar helped drill beak up.Scar then uses flame thrower.Entei used fire spin on giratina.Scar uses over heat.

lvl99rayquaza
July 13th, 2008, 04:36 AM
Drill Beak walks up to Articuno's lifeless body.

"You killed my friend twice" said Drill beak, and nowyou will not have a head anymore. Drill Beak cuts off Articuno's head by using his flippers.

"I have to get Arceus" said Drill Beak. Drill beak turns his attention to mount spear where he sees a pokemon that sort of looks like a legendary deer pokemon.

"JUDGEMENT" shouted the pokemon.

"Woah nice timing" said Drill Beak.

Vyro
July 13th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Darkly shook his tail furiously, but pip still held on. "so... you think you can hold on? well... SHADOW FORCE!!"he cried as he shot into another dimension, leaving pip 1000000000 meters above the ground "Gwahahahahahha!!!!" he laughed as he emerged from the other dimension"Gooodbye... forever!" he said as another fatal shadow ball left his mouth.

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Scar saw darkly."I will get you!"said scar.Scar used over heat on giratina and the rest of the team.

Kozoi
July 13th, 2008, 07:52 AM
OOC: Remember the legendary dogs destroyed the dark army of Darkrai.

IC:

Kai flapped his wings at great speed, creating a large twister which trapped Darkrai inside.

Darkrai poured his negative energy in the twister, a black energy began to swirl around the twister and Darkrai fell out of the side.

Darkrai said in a rough voice, "You really think you can beat me that easily...?"

Kai looked at Darkrai and launched an Icebeam at him, it rammed right into his side and threw him to the floor. Darkrai jumped back up in an instant and fired a Shadow ball at Kai which knocked Kai into a stone wall.

Kai said: "...So be it, i will crush you with all my power!" and rammed his mouth open. Particles began to gather around his jaw, a hyperbeam shot from his mouth ramming straight into Darkrai. Darkrai was flustered but Kai didn't stop there.

Kai flew towards Darkrai and dug his talons right into his neck, this didn't work of course as Darkrai was a dark type. Darkrai fired another shadowball right in Kai's face which sent him to the floor.

Kai pretended to collapse from exhasution, Darkrai turned around and shouted: "The battle is mine! Come out Deoxys!" Deoxys came out of the shadows in his speed form.

Kai jumped up while Darkrai wasnt looking and fired an Icebeam out of his mouth with all his might, it froze Darkrai in an instant turning him into an ice-sculpture.

"Dirty trick, but it gets the job done." said Kai who was looking over to Deoxys.

OOC Note:

Darkrai destroyed.
Darkrai's army destroyed.

Thats for those who cba reading.

Bosses left: Darkly the flygon, Deoxys speed form, and any other legendarys you would like to add on but remember we have Lugia, All three dogs and Mewtwo + Mew is KO'd. :)

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 08:03 AM
ooc:Remember the legendary dogs are mine!nobody else's I summon them!
Entei finish the dark army with his over heat.Scar uses flame thrower on giratina.ooc:I would like to add a snorelax to the dark army.bic:scar uses over heat on giratina.

Vyro
July 13th, 2008, 08:30 AM
OOC: can I be the final boss?

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 08:46 AM
ooc:Why yes you are!bic:scar uses fire spin on giratina till he faints."Darkrai is left and a snorelax!"said scar.Scar uses over heat on the both of them."That should finish them off!"said scar.Scar forgot about primal dialga.Scar uses over heat on them then uses fly.Scar misses.but summons the dogs to help suicune uses hydro pump.ooc:I control the legendary dogs kozoi!That gos for all of you!except me I summon them I control them!bic:Entei uses over heat on snorelax and snorelax goes away.Raikiu uses thunder bolt.Scar uses fire spin on darkrai.Then they used a fire,lightning,water combo attack on al of the rest except darkly.

Vyro
July 13th, 2008, 08:57 AM
uh, Darkly is 100000000 feet in the air. I dont see you catching him anytime soon. and also, you can't fight Darkly right now. that would end the rp too early

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Ooc:Scar can fly that high!Bic:Scar uses over heat on giratina."Is this working?"said scar."I do not know."said suicune.Suicune uses hydro pump.Scar uses bind which did not work everybody in his way got attacked.But still had some hp left.Scar knew he could not rely destroying them like this.Scar went away."I can not destroy them like this!"said scar flying up in the sky to darkly."Fight me some where else."said scar

Vyro
July 13th, 2008, 09:17 AM
"nah... I don't want to end this rp too early" Darkly said as he used shadow force and warped into another dimension

OOC: darkly constantly breaks the foruth wall

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Scar heals the dogs and him and trains to beat the dark army and the restooc:Can you be good when we beat you and you turn into a ground type?Bic:Scar flys into his home land.Then scar fights the snorelax agsin.

Vyro
July 13th, 2008, 09:50 AM
OOC: no. Darkly will never be good. because I add every rp that he is in to his history. He never turns good. he just flees

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 09:55 AM
ooc:Well some times you have to do that!
BIc:Scar fights some of the army."This is boring.I need to finish them!"said scar.

lvl99rayquaza
July 13th, 2008, 01:49 PM
"Drill Beak, as thanks to your loyalty to me I shall revive your student Blazer" said Arceus.

"Thank you" replied Drill Beak. Arceus roars and a beam of multi colored light shrouds Blazer.

"Good bye" said Arceus, "I am sacrificing myself to help bring an end to the war, Blazer shall have the power that I once had." The power of Arceus starts to pool into Blazer's body.

"I will remember you, Arceus" said Drill Beak.

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Scar sees the bream."Arceus do not stop this is an early rp ending if you do!"said scar.Scar get hit by the beam instead.Scar heals blaze him self."Do not end it!"said scar."Arceus you are our god!"said scar.Arceus stays alive.

lvl99rayquaza
July 13th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Arceus gives a fourth of his power to Blazer instead of sacrificing his self.

"That will revive him and i will also live" said Arceus. Blazer gets up and roars loudly.

"WATER TYPE MODE!" shouted Blazer. Blazer's skin and flame becomes navy blue in coloration.

"WOAH!" shouted Drill Beak, "NOW THAT IS AWSOME!"

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Scar saw."You are a young warrior.I'm a full warrior!"said scar.Scar turns into a dark ho-oh.

lvl99rayquaza
July 13th, 2008, 02:49 PM
OOC: Uh I have an idea when Blazer goes to any type other than fire type he turns intoapokemon of that type but fire type mode will be primary.

Lordscar
July 13th, 2008, 03:01 PM
ooc:Scar is tricking him.Scar has spells!Thats why he can do this stuff.He has spells on scrolls.

Cobja619
July 13th, 2008, 06:43 PM
OOC: Scar can't have the entire univerese at his fingertips thanks, it's tight to us.
OOC2: WRITE FULL PARAGRAPHS!!!

Pippy screamed as he fell. He was falling through the clouds. It was a good sensation. Would it hurt when he hit the ground? He hoped not. Then he began to see the ground below him. There was a red shape speeding towards him. "What?!" Pippy yelled. "Arrghh... OOF!" Pippy was caught by the speeding shape. "Remember me?" said a familliar voice. "Blazer!" squeled Pippy in delight. "You're alive! I can't belive it!"
"You did it Pippy! You stopped the feud of Water and Fire!" said Blazer.
"No I didn't... Darkly, he's an..."
"Yeah, I know. You had quite a long fall." Pippy and Blazer began laughing.
"Blurg... My stomache hurts..."
"Yeah, falling hurts you that way. Now, back on the matter of Darkly..."

lvl99rayquaza
July 13th, 2008, 07:18 PM
OOC: I will post tomorrow.

Kozoi
July 13th, 2008, 10:33 PM
ooc:Remember the legendary dogs are mine!nobody else's I summon them!
Entei finish the dark army with his over heat.Scar uses flame thrower on giratina.ooc:I would like to add a snorelax to the dark army.bic:scar uses over heat on giratina.

OOC:

Stop acting so noob, your not in a one man war. I called the legendary dogs first, ask anyone here with half a brain. And Darkrai's army was destroyed like 3 pages back before you began to attack an already dead army.

Bosses left: Giratina, Darkly the Flygon, Deoxys speed form.

Also your saying you have Scrolls, there is no such thing as a warp scroll that sends you 1000000 meters above the ground. I've never found that in Pokemon mystery dungeon. lololol. I think your talking about the warp gem which can only be created by psychic powers.

Also, stop trying to finish off Darkly as that would end the rp too soon. :)

lvl99rayquaza
July 14th, 2008, 05:17 AM
OOC:Kozoi, Ho-ohactually is the trio master of the dogs while lugia is the trio master of the legendary birds so you as lugia could have ended the war A LONG TIME AGO.

Vyro
July 14th, 2008, 06:00 AM
OOC: so... I am the last person you fight, right? and can you fight me and giratina at the same time?

Kozoi
July 14th, 2008, 06:54 AM
OOC:Kozoi, Ho-ohactually is the trio master of the dogs while lugia is the trio master of the legendary birds so you as lugia could have ended the war A LONG TIME AGO.

OOC:

Yes but i summoned the dogs before him, thus they were under my command. This RP Is bearly based on realistics of pokemon. I mean a flygon is killing everyone here and is stronger than Darkrai.

He needs to stop acting like he owns the rp, he is spoiling it by being like:

Scar saw."You are a young warrior.I'm a full warrior!"said scar.Scar turns into a dark ho-oh.

He needs to stop and smell the flowers, he isnt god.

IC:

Deoxys lurked out of the shadows, pouncing on Kai with such incredible speed he had bearly enough time to dodge. Kai looked over to Deoxys and fired an Ice Beam at Deoxys which missed and frozen a boulder on the ground.

Kai flew in the air knowing that Deoxys was bound to the ground; he began to charge energy at a rapid pase. Particles gathered around his mouth and he let off a hyperbeam. Deoxys dodged the hyperbeam but Kai wasnt done there.

He pulled out a gem and said, "How will you fair against the power of psychics, this is a teleport gem." and with those words he disappeared. Kai flickered and appeared behind Deoxys, launching an Icebeam right into its back which hit Deoxys instantly.

Kai didn't want to give Deoxys time to recover, he lifted his left wing in the air and rammed it into Deoxys which sent him 10 foot into the air. Deoxys fell to the ground and landed on a boulder, Ko'd.

OOC:

Also who is fighting Darkly? Is it lv99Rayquaza?

lvl99rayquaza
July 14th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Blazer smirks at Darkly.

"NORMAL TYPE MODE, DITTO!" shouted Blazer. Blazer turns into a Ditto.

"Transform Darkly the flygon" said Blzaer. Blazer turns into an exact duplicate of Darkly the Flygon.

"How do you feel like fighting me now?" aksed Blazer. Blazer glares at Darkly.

Vyro
July 14th, 2008, 07:32 AM
"you know... I have this one attack... and it's a one hit ko... so... I'm going to use it... DARK DESTINY!!!"he yelled as a tornado of darkness shot at blazer,knocking him out.

OOC: sorry, but this couldn't end too early. you guys still have to fight giratina first. and I agree, scar needs to stop pretending to be god. he can't just transform, and pretend to have magic scrolls. he has to follow the same guidelines as the rest of us. in fact, he is the newest member of this rp.
lv.99rayquaza, kozoi, and I have been here loonger, so you can't call them young warriors, YOU ARE THE YOUNG WARROR!

lvl99rayquaza
July 14th, 2008, 08:22 AM
"you know... I have this one attack... and it's a one hit ko... so... I'm going to use it... DARK DESTINY!!!"he yelled as a tornado of darkness shot at blazer,knocking him out.

OOC: sorry, but this couldn't end too early. you guys still have to fight giratina first. and I agree, scar needs to stop pretending to be god. he can't just transform, and pretend to have magic scrolls. he has to follow the same guidelines as the rest of us. in fact, he is the newest member of this rp.
lv.99rayquaza, kozoi, and I have been here loonger, so you can't call them young warriors, YOU ARE THE YOUNG WARROR!
OOC: yeah and I was given powers by Arceus that allows me to do things such as change my type and species after I was revived by him due to my loyalty to friends. (sorry if that was first person)
IC: Blazer is knocked to the ground but gets up immediately.

"Hey Darkly since Lord scar is so annoying how about teaming up to kill him?" asked Blazer, "I mean you and your powers plus me and the powers that Arceus gave to me."

"What are you saying?" asked Drill Beak.

"I am trying to trick him" whspered Blazer.

Vyro
July 14th, 2008, 08:31 AM
"I heard that!" Darkly yelled as he shot another Dark beam at him "you are going to have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me!" he said as he quickly warped behind blazer and slashed his back. "luckily, I got up at 5:00 AM" Darkly said

OOC: I'm okay with that. at least you have a good explination. your character deserved that. scar is a total n00b. he doesn't have an explination at all. his character just grabs a magic scroll.

lvl99rayquaza
July 14th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Blazer glares at Darkly and then he glares at Scar.

"Water mode" said Blazer, "Not bad right?" Blazer grabs Scar's neck.

'Well at least I can do this" said Blazer. Blazer Rip's Scar's throat out in a similar fashion to how he ripped Articuno's throat out.

"NOW DARK TYPE MODE!" shouted Blazer, "ABSOL MODE!" Blazer turns into an Absol due to the powers that he got from Arceus.

"Now what?" asked Drill Beak.

"Well I sense a natural disaster coming" replied Blazer, "OH CRAP, EARTHQUAKE!"

Vyro
July 14th, 2008, 08:53 AM
the earth started to shake"Gwahahahahahahha!" Darkly Laughed"You guys forgot about one thing! RAYQUAZA! come here! we'll have a tag team match that will go down in history as the most epic battle ever!" Rayquaza flew down from the sky and said"you wimpy wimps are going down! for the last time!

OOC: so I guess we pretty much banned scar from this rp.

lvl99rayquaza
July 14th, 2008, 12:40 PM
OOC: I believe so and that was Pure ownage.

Cobja619
July 14th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Pippy saw Rayquaza hurdling at Blazer. "ICE BEAM!" shouted Pippy. A beam of ice hit Rayquaza sending him flying backwards in a solid ice block. "Call me a wimp you weak Rayquaza!" yelled Pippy.
"ARRRGH!" screamed Darkly in frustration. "Not you again!"
"Yeah me again!" said Pippy. "Now! Go! Metal Claw!" Pippy leapt at Darkly.
"No! Pippy, don't!" cried Blazer. "He's charging a..."
"COUNTER!" Yelled Darkly.
"Oh no!" cried Pippy. The metal claw hit, and Pippy was slammed to the ground.

Lordscar
July 15th, 2008, 09:33 AM
(no he did not!Nobody BANNS ME FROM A RP!)Scar flys and puts blazer and pippy on his back."Wimpy Rayquaza!"said scar.Scar uses flame thrower.

lvl99rayquaza
July 15th, 2008, 09:49 AM
(no he did not!Nobody BANNS ME FROM A RP!)Scar flys and puts blazer and pippy on his back."Wimpy Rayquaza!"said scar.Scar uses flame thrower.
OOC: UH YEAH WE KILLED YOU IDIOT

Lordscar
July 15th, 2008, 09:52 AM
ooc:How?I did not see how?

lvl99rayquaza
July 15th, 2008, 10:14 AM
OOC: I RIPPED YOUR THROAT OUT!

oh andacouple of other things
1. you are annoying
2. you are the young warrior.

Lordscar
July 15th, 2008, 12:58 PM
No doing that!The pr master gets to decide and I'm still in.You are not the rp master!

Vyro
July 15th, 2008, 02:57 PM
well guess what! the rp master is not here. And now I officially take over this rp. and my first law is: YOU ARE BANNED! mainly because
1. you have awful grammar
2. you are being kind of dumb. I mean, what kind of ho oh has magic scrolls?
3. you don't post a paragraph
4.you act like a n00b. you keep thinking you own this rp. BUT YOU DON'T!

Loki
July 15th, 2008, 05:15 PM
ENOUGH!

Just looking at this thread makes me cringe! D:<

1. If you're going to take over a thread due to the absence of the original RP creator without everyone's consent, PM me first!
2. Darkly, you don't post entire paragraphs yourself, so don't nitpick other people for not doing things you don't do either. Mind your courtesy; calling someone a n00b is not tolerated. And please be sure to read my first point very clearly.
3. Lordscar, please read the rules, mind your grammar, and seriously, seriously, pick up some RP'ing etiquette. If you're not welcome, you should first find out what exactly it is that made everyone so mad at you, and then peacefully leave. At that point, you can go and join a different RP a better RP'er, writer, and person altogether.
4. Rayquaza, calling someone an idiot in the manner you did is not appreciated, and uneeded.
5. Good job handling the situation guys. I hope you can catch my sarcasm while you're at it.

The RP master isn't here, and I officially take over this RP.

My first decision is that this thread is closed until the actual RP master comes back and swears that they'll set this thread straight.

Oh and um, P.S.-

Don't PM me to dispute this. Each and every one of you should understand very clearly why I gave this thread no chances, and if you don't, read the rules, and stop trying my patience. ;D