PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fully Evolved Starter Pokemon

hypermonkey
May 22nd, 2008, 06:49 PM
Vote for your favorite fully evolved starter Pokemon.
My favorite would be Feraligatr and/or Charizard.
Please choose three answers.

Tabatha
May 22nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Uh Charizard is obviously the best evolved starter pokemon!!!

ErickaVolt
May 23rd, 2008, 12:10 AM
Charizer, Meganium, Typhlosion and Sceptile. My most favorite is Typhlosion. I's too stong for it's weakness. It is easy to evolve too. It's first evolution is very cute.

Cid
May 23rd, 2008, 12:23 AM
Blastoise, Empoleon and Feraligatr. I love Water Pokemon and Blastoise would be my favorite.

Moonlit Umbreon
May 23rd, 2008, 01:21 AM
My favourite last-evo starter is Typhlosion. It's special to me because it was my first ever Pokemon that I had evolved in the games, so really, it was the first Pokemon I had. =)

raging lion
May 23rd, 2008, 01:30 AM
My favorites are Empoleon Blaziken and Torterra. I really like them

xiraiya
May 23rd, 2008, 06:15 AM
My favorite are any that aren't the Diamond and Pearl starters, I can tell you that my Chimchar will be making it's home in a box and staying there, I'll just pretend I got abra or Machop as my starter haha.

Serious though, my all time favorite is Charizard, original is better, however Blaziken restored my faith in the third generation after I had felt that the Johto Generation was perfect but anymore would be too much.

Sadly though, nothing has given me faith in the fourth Generation pokemon, I think the DS games should have been Kanto, Johto & Hoenn together, not a completely new region where the ideas run thin and scarce.

.Vaporeon
May 23rd, 2008, 06:28 AM
All of the fire type starters are my favourite.

sirboulevard
May 23rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
Typhlosion is my personal favorite. I really dislike the fact there hasn't been a GSC remake because Im ready to start with Typhlosion again and head through Johto.

Edit: ok, for fairness purposes, I like Charizard, Blaziken and Swapert too. I dislike the 4th Gen Starters.

Ash&pikachuarethebest
May 23rd, 2008, 08:23 AM
Typhlosion is the best because it is extremely strong and like someone said easy to train up. I have one in my diamond team.

red king
May 23rd, 2008, 08:24 AM
charizard,swampert and torrterra are my all time started final evo favorites in first place you have charizard he was my first pokemon and then swamprt he is just so cute and torrterra he is a powerhouse i love him

Binary
May 23rd, 2008, 08:26 AM
Blaziken is my favourite.
I just like its move sets and it has really good stats and all. So, it is the clear winner for me.

armond8877
May 23rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Ummm.... I voted Empoleon... I feel lonely, Charizad seems to win...

Aegis
May 23rd, 2008, 09:16 AM
I prefer Blaziken over the others :> I thought it was a pretty unique design, and it was pretty fun having one while playing Sapphire. The voice the use for it in the anime is a little creepy, but I thought it was cool other then that XD

Espeon Master
May 23rd, 2008, 11:25 AM
Charizard for me, I love it's look and the fact that it was the original fire starter.
My second pick is Swampert, and the third a tie between Torterra and Meganium.

Mitchman
May 23rd, 2008, 11:30 AM
Charizard for shiny reasons and empoleon cause penguins ftw!

MetalMEB
May 23rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Agh this is tough for me... I like all 3 Kanto starters, 2 of the Johto starters, 2 of the Hoenn starters, and 1 from the Sinnoh region -_-

I guess my vote goes to... Blastoise, Typhlosion, and Sceptile. Yeah... I pick those 3.

*Votes*

*Firestar*
May 23rd, 2008, 12:13 PM
I chose Torterra but I think Typhosion, Swampert then Torterra.

DavyJones4our
May 23rd, 2008, 12:35 PM
Empoleon is an evil evil pokemon, that's why I like him! Water, awesome, Pirates like water. Penguin, pure evil, makes sense. Steel-type, means he's metal, being a metalhead, that's a definite awesome. Empoleon is truly a beast!

Drakorn
May 23rd, 2008, 01:22 PM
I have 4 favourites, however my main favourite is Empoleon. My other 3 favourites are Feraligatr, Charizard and Meganium.

Espreon
May 23rd, 2008, 01:32 PM
Typhlosion FTW! I always liked using Typhlosion since Gen II...

Dave-o-rama
May 23rd, 2008, 01:35 PM
Blaziken. Total Pwnage. I've had him in every party of mine since Emerald, nuff said.

solopy567
May 23rd, 2008, 01:39 PM
All the fire ones.

They own too badly

Ichikool
May 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM
All of the Johto starer-evolutions and Empoleon are my favorites. Empoleon happens to be a Pokemon with both my favorite types, water and steel! ~ :O *Huggles Empoleon*

Superjub
May 24th, 2008, 04:25 AM
I wonder what mine is... ;)
Yeah, its Blaziken for obvious reasons :D

CharizardMaster
May 24th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Really, must I say it? Its not obvious that its Blastoise?

But to be serious its Charizard and Baziken.

[Technya]
May 24th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Typlosion followed by very closely by Charizard.

*Firestar*
May 24th, 2008, 12:21 PM
I also vote Sceptile before Torterra then after him, Blaziken.

thegame_hugo
May 24th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Typhlosion always and with the new 4 gen moves just rock.. eruption :)

Kanto : Charizard
Johto: Typhlosion <3
Hoenn: Swampert ( ground and water really nice )
Sinnoh: Torterra

some thing i would love to see is a starter with fire and ghost type =)