PDA

View Full Version : New UNCONFIRMED shaymin form.

El Gofre
May 23rd, 2008, 07:21 AM
Confirmed as Fake

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/gofre6666/untitled.jpg

Shadow of Fears
May 23rd, 2008, 07:33 AM
wow it looks so girly its scary. Still though it's an improvement from the first and looks like it could have a part in the story i hope it's true.

DayDreamer
May 23rd, 2008, 07:45 AM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing lol. Very girly. Though this one looks like it can run faster so improved speed stat?

Trainer Kat
May 23rd, 2008, 07:59 AM
I...love that. ._.;
If that's real, it'll be worth finally raising a Shaymin.

Crystal Shaymin
May 23rd, 2008, 08:01 AM
it looks like a little horse. even though its girly, it will be worth it to eraies one. Shaymin is awsome.

still, i hope its true, not a fake....;/

Mitchman
May 23rd, 2008, 08:06 AM
Yea hell yeah finally shaymin deserves to be owned. Its a bit girly but meh I like.

Piox92
May 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
I like it.

With a new form a Giratina coming along with the game, who's to say we shouldn't get a new Shaymin.

I hope its real

Binary
May 23rd, 2008, 08:33 AM
Woah, Shaymin has a sky form.
It looks so girly, it should be a female. Boys can't look like that! XD
Anyways, looks pretty good to me. It'll probably have better speed and attack stats?
But it's not confirmed yet, right?

Minun200
May 23rd, 2008, 08:56 AM
If Shaymin is a girl, this is fine.
You can tell that it's stat's will change.
Hopefully, much more stronger.
:]

Trainer Trance
May 23rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Yea hell yeah finally shaymin deserves to be owned. Its a bit girly but meh I like.

Shaymin is a Legendary, which gives it a reason to be owned. Well, to me anyways. I love me some legendaries.

When I saw the new form last night I was pretty excited, I like it.

I just don't get why they go from hedgehog to pony...

Matt-O
May 23rd, 2008, 09:28 AM
We'll see if this turns out to be the new form or something that some random person made up to fool us. It does look better than the old one.

Cid
May 23rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Aww... I liked the so-called "Ice" form better... Oh well...

So does this mean Shaymin would be a Grass/Flying type?

Also, hedgehog to pony was really a weird transformation... And I don't like the idea for it to be too girly...
Anyway, it still looks good...

Milke
May 23rd, 2008, 10:18 AM
I bet it'll just stay the same type, but have better attacks and stats.

El Gofre
May 23rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
Rumour has it the sky forme (As nintendo are spelling it, possible just a mistranslation) will either have levitate or flying type. The total stats will add up to the same, that has been the case for every alternate form (Deoxys, giratina, wormadam ect) so they are likely just to move them around slightly.

*Firestar*
May 23rd, 2008, 11:09 AM
Shaymin is a Legendary, which gives it a reason to be owned. Well, to me anyways. I love me some legendaries.

When I saw the new form last night I was pretty excited, I like it.

I just don't get why they go from hedgehog to pony...

Legends don't have reasons to be owned, just another pokemon so it is your choice whether or not you have it in your party.

Back on topic, I like this forme a lot as it is a change from all the boy looking legends. Also it is really sweet, really really sweet. I like the pony change and it still keeps its colouring.

Azonic
May 23rd, 2008, 12:44 PM
The image of Shaymin's Sky Forme is the following picture.

http://www.serebii.net/shayminsky.jpg

Nothing has been confirmed of this photo yet. It is rather low quality. Shaymin's Sky Forme suggests that it may have wings in its new form. The wings would supposedly be the large leaves on its back. It also looks quite slender and quick, like most birds would. However, its wings do look quite small to be carrying Shaymin across the sky. Shaymin's size also may have increased a lot. This form gives us the impression that Shaymin is a dog rather than a porcupine, judging from its slender long legs and tail. Opinions?

matoucs
May 23rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
i think it's ugly !
I would have prefered a more agressive apparence, the normal shaymin is soooooooo cute ! i tought if it had to fight GIRATINA and DIALGA and maybe REGIGAGAS it would look impressive and maybe scary (a little little :) )
OMG it's the first time i think a pokemon's ugly.... (i hope it's fake)

El Gofre
May 23rd, 2008, 12:57 PM
My opinion is that my thread is better (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=138415) ;)

But yeah, some people are debating it seems more like a flying horse, which in my opinion is a reference to a pegasus, a creature known for it's rarity and healing properties.

BakingBluePotatoe
May 23rd, 2008, 12:58 PM
I thought Shaymin looked more like a hedgehog rather than and porcupine o_O

and that's ADORABLE. I hope this is real!

El Gofre
May 23rd, 2008, 01:01 PM
I thought Shaymin looked more like a hedgehog rather than and porcupine o_O

and that's ADORABLE. I hope this is real!

If you look closely this one is standing up far taller than either a hedghog or porcupine :)

Samson
May 23rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
that thing looks pathetic. i was just getting used to the hedgehog shaymin, but now it looks like a demented poodle. i hope it's fake.

AJ™
May 23rd, 2008, 01:11 PM
Ahaha,
Shiny shaymin will look kinda cool :P

BakingBluePotatoe
May 23rd, 2008, 01:12 PM
i think it's ugly !
I would have prefered a more agressive apparence, the normal shaymin is soooooooo cute ! i tought if it had to fight GIRATINA and DIALGA and maybe REGIGAGAS it would look impressive and maybe scary (a little little :) )
OMG it's the first time i think a pokemon's ugly.... (i hope it's fake)

cute things can be pretty ugly when angered...

Ichikool
May 23rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
Looks like it should be an evolution. xD
I kind of like this form, but it kinda looks like a dog instead of a headgehog thing though... I imained Shaymin's other form would be able to fly though. I hope wonder if is will be confirmed real? :\

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed the leaves on its back could be like wings.

Mitchman
May 23rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
Is it just me or did I notice that if you put it to fly it is in the exact same stance as dialga and that it has almost the same body except thinner?

paperfunk
May 23rd, 2008, 01:23 PM
i dont really care if its girly, even as a guy i just wanna go "awwwwww!!!!" it is cute. definately using that for contests! (my masculine side is really showing, huh?)

El Gofre
May 23rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
To Clade: Bwa ha ha your thread has mereged with mine, because i is 1337 (Sorry im hyper tonight)

To Darkcookie: I think it's just coincidence, since both seem to be based arounf a horse. Rapidash shares a similar pose, albeit more dynamic.

To paperfunk: Oh yes, very macho ;) But i have to agree, if this is real and the in-game sprite does it justice I may have to start contests myself :P

matoucs
May 23rd, 2008, 02:11 PM
Is it just me or did I notice that if you put it to fly it is in the exact same stance as dialga and that it has almost the same body except thinner?

you're right ! it looks too much like Palkia, it wouldn't be fun if it"s true...

Mitchman
May 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM
I said dialga but whtevr im out for a fun nght.

ErickaVolt
May 23rd, 2008, 02:37 PM
I've seen this already. It is an evolve of Shaymin. But I think it's not yet verified though.

BakingBluePotatoe
May 23rd, 2008, 02:52 PM
yeah, I kinda thought it looked like an evo too o_O

Yeah kitsune look at amy in your sig XD

I think Kurīmu is a MUCH better example. She might SEEM Innocent... But she's pretty damned strong for a kid O_O

Toastypk
May 23rd, 2008, 06:09 PM
I personally think she looks adorable in that form. If it's real, I want.

Decypher
May 23rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
To be honest I don't really like the look of it, it looks official but hopefully it isn't.

ErickaVolt
May 23rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
I think that Shaymin's new evolution will come up with Platinum. There's a possibility that Shaymin's evolution and Pokemon Platinum has a connection to it. There are some major changes in Pokemon Platinum that we don't know.

airconditioning
May 23rd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Volt, it's kinda completely unconfirmed that this is an evolution of Shaymin- in fact, this guy's entire existence is unconfirmed.

As an aside, I like this guy. He's not as cute as regular Shaymin, though.

GunSaberSeraph
May 23rd, 2008, 09:19 PM
even if it's fake i want this cute little thing so badly that i'll hack one into a Rom..... Now i really want a Shaymin

Mitchman
May 23rd, 2008, 11:07 PM
http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/art/Shaymin-Sky-Forme-86526449
Frikin jerks are goin to get it for making a fake.

Minun200
May 24th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Just wanted to add a few more comments on the Shaymin form:
There isn't any Grass/Flying type Pokemon - so this would be the first!
Also, I think this form may be real because, I saw a trailer for the film Shaymin is in and it show's two flowers on both sides of her head while normally there is one..

BakingBluePotatoe
May 24th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Guys, it's a fake. Case Closed.

I still thought it was cool though.............

Crimson Arcanine
May 24th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Well at least its a decent looking fake. ;)

Azonic
May 24th, 2008, 03:23 AM
There isn't any Grass/Flying type Pokemon - so this would be the first!
Tropius, Hoppip,Skiploom, Jumpluff...

Bleh, PurpleKecleon is quite famous now for her creations of fakes. At least this brings up new hopes for the Shaymin Forme - let's hope it's good.

Feuer
May 24th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Lol to above post. Clade has a point. I'm not sure, maybe it's fan art but it could be fan art from a real picture. Maybe just like Giratina has Origin form and normal form, Shaymin has an Origin (or something) form and the normal little puppy form. It could also be the first legendary (special event pokemon) evolution if we don't count Riolu/Lucario as legendaries.

Azonic
May 24th, 2008, 06:00 AM
PurpleKecleon has admitted that he/she had created this fake picture of Shaymin, as well as several others before Diamond and Pearl such as the Piplup evolution. So its confirmed that it's not real - 100%.

GunSaberSeraph
May 24th, 2008, 06:50 AM
aww that's a shame. Not suprised at all though.

paperfunk
May 24th, 2008, 07:56 AM
yeah, thats a shame, i was really getting used to that. i am getting the original shaymin, nonetheless.

El Gofre
May 24th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Since it's fake would you all report this for closure =]

Ausaudriel
May 24th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Since it's fake would you all report this for closure =]
Or just one person can report it, since, you know, we'll see the report all the same and then we won't be flooded with reports. ^^;

Yeah, since it's confirmed as fake, locking this thread. Tough break, I thought it was cute. D: