PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Adventures Volumes 19-28

kaijudo
May 23rd, 2008, 08:27 AM
Please someone! I need volumes 19 to 28. I wanna get each one like 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28. So can anyone provide me with these please!

fshy00
May 23rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Sigh...you know, actually reading a thread or two might have actually given you all the information you needed...

At any rate, this is where you go to get them: httttp://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html

Any which are not there, we don't have yet either. Yes, that includes 19.

EDIT: Gaah, I'm not allowed to post URL's yet, so just copy that into your address bar, and change httttp to http.

kaijudo
May 23rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
So who can give me 19? Anyone? Please?

fshy00
May 23rd, 2008, 10:22 AM
You don't get it. None of us have it yet. Don't worry, there are people working on it, and you can get updates in the 17-20 release thread. Most likely, you'll see 3 threads of celebration when it does come out, anyway.

airconditioning
May 23rd, 2008, 01:45 PM
I swear, threads like these should be bannable offenses. Instead of begging the entire forum for free stuff, why not look around for them yourself?

kaijudo
May 23rd, 2008, 11:01 PM
Actually i did, I didnt get anything at all so thats why im asking u guys, Im sorry if its an offence

Shiny Mightyena
May 24th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Relax, it's not an offense. yet.

But i'd think that if you don't see it... it aint there.

Some people had upped vol 20-23 in the past as well as the first three chappies of vol 24.

Try searching for those threads if you're bored and can't wait.

I really wanna read vol 19 too, but i know its tough work, so i'm ready to wait it out.

OK? L@er!

Alli
May 24th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Dude. Chill.

I want to read volume twenty-six as much as the next guy, but really.

Don't be lazy--look around the threads. And if those volumes aren't there, you can politley and patiently wait. And while you do so, take a good nice read through the rules.

minakichan
May 27th, 2008, 04:58 AM
(To hijack someone else's thread)

So, I'm going to A-Kon this weekend, and I know there is one stand where they will probably be selling PokeSpe volumes in Japanese. I don't know what volumes they'll have, but as such, does anyone think it's worth it for me to go ahead and buy, say, volume 27+ since no one is actively working on scanning them in? I know that as soon as I get them scanned in, someone will probably show up willing to scan in their newly-released Chuang Yi versions, but just want to know if anyone thinks it's worth it <3.

Maxim
May 27th, 2008, 07:39 AM

So, I'm going to A-Kon this weekend, and I know there is one stand where they will probably be selling PokeSpe volumes in Japanese.

Do they also sell other Pokemon mangas?

I would give my soul for the Anakubo's Pokemon DP (Neither Chuang Yi nor Viz is going to release it, I think).

NayrExoto
May 27th, 2008, 01:22 PM

So, I'm going to A-Kon this weekend, and I know there is one stand where they will probably be selling PokeSpe volumes in Japanese. I don't know what volumes they'll have, but as such, does anyone think it's worth it for me to go ahead and buy, say, volume 27+ since no one is actively working on scanning them in? I know that as soon as I get them scanned in, someone will probably show up willing to scan in their newly-released Chuang Yi versions, but just want to know if anyone thinks it's worth it <3.i think its worth it because it will take chung yi like half a year to officialy release 28 and 29. and i beleieve 27 is being released in june'ish or july'ish in signapore

taigila
May 27th, 2008, 10:48 PM
no, volume 27 is already released yesterday. i live in indonesia. and i was living in singapore, so i know that. But i am not allowed to buy the manga T_T. It only takes Sing$8.50. and i can buy it in indonesia too.

manganohime
May 28th, 2008, 04:24 AM
sigh...
am i the only one who can't download volume 22? (Actually, I could, but my comuter wouldn't let me open it.) I went to Poke Spe and at first I said "Yaaay! Volume 22!" But it didn't work... :(
Um... so i anybody knows where I can get it that would be great! :D

minakichan
May 28th, 2008, 10:33 AM
K, I'll just see what they have. I'll try to buy the latest possible (if they have any ._.) anyway. ^_____^

benji
May 28th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Yeah, both volumes 27 and 28 are out already, so I agree it might be a great idea (tho' I do own a copy of the japanese version of 27 ^^) -- just get 28 if you plan to be scanning, since 27 by Chuang Yi already out (and I don't think they have volume 28 listed in the "Coming Soon" section of their website).

Maxim
May 28th, 2008, 10:58 PM
i think its worth it because it will take chung yi like half a year to officialy release 28 and 29. and i beleieve 27 is being released in june'ish or july'ish in signapore

29 isn't even released in Japan yet (it hasn't been even announced), so do not judge when it's going to be released in Singapore.

Eijigawa
May 31st, 2008, 05:42 AM
Sorry to ask this but is there is any completed volume 23 scans that doesn't have any errors?

minakichan
June 1st, 2008, 05:44 PM
Pluh...

I couldn't find volume 28 for the longest time, so I had given up on it... and then I found it after I had spent my money. ;_______; sorry guys.... >_>;;;

Pluh...

I couldn't find volume 28 for the longest time, so I had given up on it... and then I found it after I had spent my money. ;_______; sorry guys.... >_>;;;

SuperLink
June 2nd, 2008, 04:33 AM
Don't worry, stuff like that happens all the time. :(

They are stupidly expensive to import.

coolguy5
June 2nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
so there wont be any scans of volume 28 soon?

Avegaille
June 2nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
Nope... not until it gets released or something. Until then, you guys can enjoy 25 and 26 at around June 10... =P

Of course me and Renami are working on each volume, her for 25, me for 26... XD

So wait for it. ;D

coolguy5
June 3rd, 2008, 02:40 AM
ok cool, since june 10's not long away i guess i can just chillax and read the volumes.. :P

Eijigawa
June 3rd, 2008, 08:13 AM
Is there any chance anyone from both of you could re-scan volume 23?

Avegaille
June 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Is there any chance anyone from both of you could re-scan volume 23?

We don't own Volume 23. I do own Volume 24 though but I have no plans in scanning it. And Renami only owns Volume 25... she's generous enough to scan it for you guys. =P

And as for the other Volumes I own... 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 24, and 16. Yeah... and only 16 and 24 didn't get the chance of being scanned because you know... =P

coolguy5
June 3rd, 2008, 07:02 PM

We don't own Volume 23. I do own Volume 24 though but I have no plans in scanning it. And Renami only owns Volume 25... she's generous enough to scan it for you guys. =P

And as for the other Volumes I own... 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 24, and 16. Yeah... and only 16 and 24 didn't get the chance of being scanned because you know... =P

hey, well this doesnt relly hav to do wit the volumes, but u know those little ads or bonus pictures people hav on their thing wen they post replies, wut is that? cuz i dont rele know wut it is and i dont get on my account to look, but im very curious wut it is, like for example like on maxims thing it has a pic of team magma, if u cud help, it'd be a great help, soe plz try to answer my question :P

mou
June 3rd, 2008, 07:45 PM
hey, well this doesnt relly hav to do wit the volumes, but u know those little ads or bonus pictures people hav on their thing wen they post replies, wut is that? cuz i dont rele know wut it is and i dont get on my account to look, but im very curious wut it is, like for example like on maxims thing it has a pic of team magma, if u cud help, it'd be a great help, soe plz try to answer my question :P

it's called a signature. you can make one for you too. just go to user cp, then under settings and options, edit signature.

LOL. this is off topic xp;;

Mileyangel
June 3rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
So....what's the deal with Volume 24? Is it being scanned or what?

coolguy5
June 4th, 2008, 02:38 AM
it's called a signature. you can make one for you too. just go to user cp, then under settings and options, edit signature.

LOL. this is off topic xp;;

oh ok, welll thks fer helpin out :)

AlexGemeo
June 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM
u know those little ads or bonus pictures people hav on their thing wen they post replies, wut is that? cuz i dont rele know wut it is and i dont get on my account to look, but im very curious wut it is, like for example like on maxims thing it has a pic of team magma

That's a signature. You make it in the User CP.

kaijudo
June 5th, 2008, 04:04 AM
YAY! I just found another place with volumes 1 to 22. It just got updated. ^_^!

maxaimumax
January 2nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
dud, I have the magic site for you: mangafox.com

select "pokemon adventures" and you have all of 'em from 1-27. have fun.

Uchiha_Sasuke
January 4th, 2009, 09:45 AM
You know that the last post before yours is made in June... ?

Aegis
January 4th, 2009, 11:39 AM
dud, I have the magic site for you: mangafox.com

select "pokemon adventures" and you have all of 'em from 1-27. have fun.

The last post before this was from June of last year @___@ That's well over the one month time limit of posting in a thread.

-Closed-