View Full Version : Problem with Pokemon Pearl .sav (iDeaS)
May 23rd, 2008, 12:15 PM
hey, i use iDeaS to play Pokemon pearl mostly because no other will work and i'm having problems loading the .sav files, any help?
May 23rd, 2008, 11:45 PM
well thats the problem with ideas emus they dont sav
you need to download no$gba emu
May 24th, 2008, 03:40 AM
K, i've downloaded No$GBA. Now how do i load a .sav with it, i've googled it and all but nothing comes up.
May 24th, 2008, 03:43 AM
well you can't use .sav in a emu.. i think...
you'll have to start over...well that's my opinion
May 24th, 2008, 04:27 AM
I already told Raikouh how to do this on IRC, but I might as well tell everyone else how to load your save file into No$GBA.
1. Rename your save file to the same name as your ROM file, eg. Diamond.nds, Diamond.SAV (SAV has to be CAPS).
2. Place your save file into the Battery Folder that the No$GBA comes with.
3. Open your emulator with no ROM and make sure your save type is Flash 512K. So go Options > Emulation Setup or F11. The NDS backup data has to be Flash 512K.
4. Save your settings, Options > Save Settings.
5. Start playing your ROM on the No$GBA.
Hopefully this is simple enough.
May 24th, 2008, 05:24 AM
oh..so that's why...hey this helps me..thanks even though i'm not the one that openend this thread...
May 30th, 2008, 07:46 PM
NAH... it works on no$gba. just adjust the one to Flash 512K bytes or something like that...