PDA

View Full Version : Is this Rumor true?

Latias Guy
July 29th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Hey guys looks like a great place here, I am new so please help me out:) Is it true that you can breed a Latios to a Latias? Thanks for your help,

Grant

BladeForever
July 29th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Nope... not even with a ditto.. a matter of fact no legendary can be breed.
*waits to see 20 others say the same thing o.o*

~Blade~

BigBoss
July 29th, 2004, 09:22 AM
No, you cannot breed them. (I'm glad I hack Legendarys so they have Genders and Breed!)

Mullet
July 29th, 2004, 09:26 AM
No and hacking is bad. Cheaters never prosper.

BigBoss
July 29th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Hacking is bad huh....... Have you ever heard of ROMs? I don't do that to cheat, I do it to create Hacks to Realese into the public. If you think ROMs and hacking is bad, go start a club about it.

Mullet
July 29th, 2004, 11:04 AM
ROM's from what I heard are not the same as the real game as they have glitches that affect gameplay greatly. I will not start a club like that it is a hate club and is not allowed by fourm regulations.

Brittany
July 29th, 2004, 01:49 PM
ROM's from what I heard are not the same as the real game as they have glitches that affect gameplay greatly. I will not start a club like that it is a hate club and is not allowed by fourm regulations.
What you heard is wrong. And, umm this forum is based on Pokemon hacking.

Mullet
July 29th, 2004, 01:59 PM
This guy asked a question so I answered it this is not a hacking thread though or fourm all the threads are not about hacks. Some ROMs do have glitches.

FlamingFireDragon
July 29th, 2004, 04:19 PM
You cannot breed a Latias with ma Latios.Thee're brother and sister.

Pogiforce-14
July 29th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Hacking is bad huh....... Have you ever heard of ROMs? I don't do that to cheat, I do it to create Hacks to Realese into the public. If you think ROMs and hacking is bad, go start a club about it.

I believe that is actually against copyright laws.

yYou can't breed Latios or Latias, althoguh since they have genders, ttechnically they should be able to breed. maybe not with each other, but still...

BladeForever
July 29th, 2004, 05:59 PM
So it really happened... when I said I'd be waiting for 20 more peeps to say the same thing I was kind of right... (besides the 20 peeps part) it doesent take 4-5 people to answer one Q.(especially if it's the same with different wording) =/ Dont take it personally but there really isent no need for it, and this defiantly wasent about any roms so why start it here?

~Blade~

Pogiforce-14
July 29th, 2004, 06:07 PM
So Basically then this topic needs to be closed. It actually belonged under simple questions anyway. :\

DeathMetal Anarchist
July 30th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I think it would look like this http://www.geocities.com/homefrygraphix/Laties.txt I call it laties (Lat-E-S)