PDA

View Full Version : which one is the best electric pokemon?

Mulak
May 24th, 2008, 06:52 AM
which one is the best electric pokemon?

raichu or electrabuzz?

fade101
May 24th, 2008, 07:02 AM
You should have made a poll, owh well...
I go with Raichu!! Why? Its Pikachu's evolve form and its awesome... Nuff said...

mrshaun7
May 24th, 2008, 07:12 AM
raichu. it rocks and is better

Mulak
May 24th, 2008, 07:23 AM
You should have made a poll, owh well...
I go with Raichu!! Why? Its Pikachu's evolve form and its awesome... Nuff said...

that true that I should have done a poll... didn't think about it :P

Panfisha
May 24th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Raichu is good, but I wouldn't evolve pikachu right away. Get it to learn slam at level 20, and then thunderbolt at level 26, as it doesn't learn any moves once it evolves.

Cactus Twist
May 24th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Raichu is a far better option than Electabuzz, I would take Jolteon over both of them though.

Mulak
May 24th, 2008, 03:52 PM
really? why jolteon over the other 2?

solopy567
May 24th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Raichu.

But evolve Pikachu when it reaches lvl 41 because that's when it learns Thunder

May 24th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Electrabuzz. More versatile, can learn Ice Punch, EQ, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, and Cross Chop (I believe)

mewunlimited
May 25th, 2008, 07:41 AM
seriously, id go with electabuzz cause like king t said, hes versatile, and if you have D/P you can migrate him for the electrive

Yoshimi
May 25th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Since we are talking about gba, i choose electabuzz but i'll put raichu's pros. and cons. first.
[raichu]
Pros:
Great stats in attack, sp. attack, and speed.
Cons:
Learns no moves and has a small "movepool" for TM's.

[Electabuzz]
Pros:
Has a big "movepool" and can have a great moveset.
Since it can learn ice punch, it has destroyed its only weakness, ground.
And since ice punch is special in the GBA games, it will take off a lot because it exceeds at special attack.

Slave to the Poké-Rave
May 25th, 2008, 08:53 AM
I generally go with Electabuzz, since it has such a wide moveset. And as said before, Ice punch wipes out Ground.

Pokemon Trainer 45
May 25th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Well I say Raichu over Electabuzz because Raichu learns Focus Punch, Rain Dance to power up Thunder, Iron Tail, Dig, and Shock Wave. It's tutor moves are Dynamicpunch, Swift, and Thunderpunch.

Mulak
May 25th, 2008, 10:52 AM
i'm playing fire red and i just saw serebii pokedex on raichu and electrabuzz

raichu doesn't learn thunderpunch or electrabuzz doesn't learn ice punch....

May 25th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Serebii, Marriland, all those sites suck. Smogon is the best place to get Pokemon movesets and sets.

Electrabuzz was first able to use Ice Punch way back in GSC.

Oh yeah, Tbolt > Thunderbolt, I remember Buzz has a higher Sp Att, whereas Vire has a higher Att.

homurakitsune
May 25th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I'd go with Raichu, but maybe that's because I'm a bit bias.
My Raichu, named Twitch, is one I've had since level 3! It's über cute! =D

Mulak
May 25th, 2008, 07:22 PM
yeah i know serebii is not entirely great but its good for know what certain pokemon level u need to get to get certain move ... but smogon doesnt have that... just a list of moves but no specific level number ... that how i found out that electabuzz doesnt learn/get ice punch in fire red

smogon is just good for their moveset and that mainly it

nothing is perfect...

Young Stunna'
May 25th, 2008, 07:22 PM
umm ELECTRODE

kjjkdek,edsmed < filler

Tré
May 25th, 2008, 07:24 PM
i say pikachu is the best..i mean raichu..hehhe...welll that's the poke i used to tank my first pokemon gam..red version...xD

May 25th, 2008, 07:33 PM
yeah i know serebii is not entirely great but its good for know what certain pokemon level u need to get to get certain move ... but smogon doesnt have that... just a list of moves but no specific level number ... that how i found out that electabuzz doesnt learn/get ice punch in fire red

smogon is just good for their moveset and that mainly it

nothing is perfect...

Smogon has that too, with more detail.

Mulak
May 25th, 2008, 08:15 PM
yea smogon got detail but still...

1 site doesn't meet each person's needs... people have multiple sources to make an accurate info to allow a person make a decision...

i use serebii for their quick nagivating like the list of pokemon for specific type i'm looking at ... or see what move that each pokemon learn when they reach certain level... its just clean, simple and straight to the point

smogon is more detail info if people don't know alot about certain pokemon, or they can check moveset recommdation

May 25th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Serebii sucks in my opinion. Smogon offers many more things crucial for competative battling. You can keep your opinion, but Smogon is more detailed.

dragonarche
May 25th, 2008, 11:32 PM
raichu cause its the best electrical pokemon
and its high in s attack

Dylanfsd
May 25th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Seelabui is my fav... legend are the best man

YuuNoKami Saka
May 26th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Raichu...hands down. As long as you evolve it AFTER you have it learn the fast attacks...well in the game...not so much. :D

Smarties-chan
May 26th, 2008, 09:36 AM
And off this goes to Pokémon General.

Snivi
May 26th, 2008, 10:07 AM
I would say Pichu but I go for cute. XD

Crimson Arcanine
May 26th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Raichu is my favorite look-wise, but in battling wise Electabuzz gets my vote (thro its better once its evolved)

Acrutheo
May 28th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Out of Raichu and Electabuzz, I would say Electabuzz. It's quite versatile and I've always quite liked it. Out of all electric pokemon, though, Raikou is my favourite.

Cid
May 28th, 2008, 01:43 AM
I'd say Electabuzz, or Electivire, to be more specific.

Lt. Silver
May 28th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Jolteon is better then both

Superjub
May 28th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Since this is now in general, (Yay :D) I'd pick Electabuzz because he evolves into Electivire who, IMO, is better than Raichu (Plus I hate Pika :()

El Gofre
May 28th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Raichu>Electabuzz
Electavire>Raichu
Pikachu>Anything :)

Tomothy
May 28th, 2008, 05:53 AM
I would say Magnezone is the best Electric type,
-More resistances.
-Highest Special Attack than the other electric types.
-It can learn Magnet Rise to immune Ground Types for 5 turns.
-A more accurate attack by using Lock-On for Zap Cannon.

ErickaVolt
May 28th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Hmm... I'd choose both. They're both balanced. Except for their appearance though. But I mostly like Raichu. Because of Pichu and Pikachu. Since it can learn DarknessVolt Tackle. They're also adorable and cute. ^_^

Yame Legend
May 28th, 2008, 03:03 PM
electabuzz is just the awsomest out of both of those choices

crazy-CRAZY-gurl
May 28th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Raichu, It looks cooler :D

Toblerone
May 28th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Definitely Raichu! It's awesome, and evolved from Pikachu!