View Full Version : Electric Gym Leaders

May 24th, 2008, 4:14 PM
Okay, i was reading all of the "What MAY Happen In Platinum" posts and i saw how Volkner is to be replaced. Then, when i looked at Volkner in my head, i noticed that all electric-based Gym Leaders have had some sort of military uniform:
Lt. Surge: Umm..a tad obvious...
Wattson: An aviator jacket
Volkner: What appears to be a foreign, perhaps British, Service-Dress uniform

I am really starting to wonder on this fact. What do you think?

School Kid John
May 24th, 2008, 4:20 PM
Well, yeah... it's true that they've all been dressed military-esque up until now.

What's your point, exactly?

May 24th, 2008, 4:23 PM
I just thought it was kinda odd and i was trying to figure out what people thought nintendo was up to, is all. Heck, does that mean that Volkner's replaced is a Marine or something, do ya think?

Gold Tom
May 24th, 2008, 4:54 PM
Hehe. Now that I think about it, yeah, these 'Lectric Leaders are a bit Military-based, maybe we will be getting a navy guy or something?

May 24th, 2008, 6:02 PM
Maybe we'll get Lt. Surge's son/nephew? Nah, but that'd be really awesome.

Sleek Banette
May 24th, 2008, 6:04 PM
Well, electric types kinda symbolize smartness (stratagy) and shooting I guess. I dunno. Maybe we'll get a war vt with only 1 arm/leg :O? Or we may not have an electric gym leader. I suspect Volkner will be in the E4.

May 24th, 2008, 6:50 PM
Oh god. The shy bored out-of-his-mind loser in the Elite Four?! He'll cry when he hears he''s been accepted!

Yeah, lol navy guy! I find that funny 'cause i'm in my school's JROTC program! (It's a Navy thing. If you know you'd laugh too)

But seriously, do you honestly think we won't get an electric leader?! Look at the past:
Kanto: Koga-Janine
Johto: Technically Koga-Janine
Hoenn: Wallace-Juan
Sinnoh: Volkner-? electric dude

See the pattern? We have a good chance of some no name "World Renowned" trainer taking Volkner's spot who will be a military guy and have electric pokemon. I will be shocked if we don't.