PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranch Question?

superaipom
May 24th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Ok, I know this is going to be a stupid question to most but here goes. Okay, so I know you can transfer pokemon from diamond or pearl to Pokemon Ranch. But once they are there, is it possible to restart your diamond or pearl game and then bring your pokemon on pokemon ranch back to your diamond and pearl game? Or are they forever stuck on Pokemon Ranch. And I know, stupid noob question but I'm just curious.

Wichu
May 25th, 2008, 06:30 AM
No, they'd be stuck. You can only take the Pokémon back to the same save file they came from.

airconditioning
May 25th, 2008, 08:38 AM
From Bulbapedia:

The player can use up to 8 Diamond and Pearl games to send their Pokémon, which then can be organized in the ranch by factors like height and weight.

Unless you have 8 DP games, you should be able to do that.

Mr. Epic
May 25th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Yes It has worked for me, I agree with 'airconditioning'

wakachamo
May 25th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Yes It has worked for me, I agree with 'airconditioning'

..how has it worked for you if the game hasn't even been released yet? Unless you have a Japanese Wii... o_O

superaipom
May 25th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks everyone! Hopefully Pokemon Ranch will come out tomorrow.

Dylanfsd
May 25th, 2008, 11:46 PM
yeah it actually works out very well good luck

wakachamo
May 26th, 2008, 04:57 AM
yeah it actually works out very well good luck

The "game" is not even out yet... o_O

dragonfyre173
May 26th, 2008, 07:38 AM
wah... it didn't come out today... but then again... it's only like 11:30... and it's Memorial Day...

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Don't you think Nintendo would give a little more warning as to when it comes out? We still don't even have a release date- Nintendo wouldn't spring this on us like that.

superaipom
May 26th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Don't you think Nintendo would give a little more warning as to when it comes out? We still don't even have a release date- Nintendo wouldn't spring this on us like that.
I totally agree with that. But did they give us any notice or release dates with the other no-name games that they released on wiiware? I don't think so. (no offense to anyone who likes those games) I just don't see why they can't give us a release date ahead of time. Unless Pokemon Ranch isn't coming out for awhile, I don't see the point in hiding the release date. My guess (which is as good as anyones) would be sometime in late June. (if not earlier) Oh well. If anyone finds a reliable release date for Pokemon Ranch, feel free to post it on this thread. It's no problem with me!:classic:

wakachamo
May 26th, 2008, 10:59 AM

They always have with Virtual Console games so I don't see why they wouldn't just randomly surprise us with WiiWare...

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 11:43 AM
They always have with Virtual Console games so I don't see why they wouldn't just randomly surprise us with WiiWare...

Oh. In that case, never mind. I don't pay much attention to how Nintendo runs the store (lol paying for ROMs).

BattleRevolution2
May 26th, 2008, 01:26 PM
HI. This is my first post. What is Pokemon Ranch? Is it a New or Old Pokemon Game (Since I heard VR)

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 01:30 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_Ranch

It's basically Pokemon Box on the Wii, with a few added features. Right now, a lot of people are waiting for its release- it's out in Japan, but a release date has yet to be announced for America or Europe.

\\Ceiran//
May 26th, 2008, 01:46 PM
on the official site for the wii, it lists the wiiware games in advance of each release date...

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 01:57 PM
It does? I can't find it. All it lists are the recently released WiiWare games.

superaipom
May 26th, 2008, 03:06 PM
on the official site for the wii, it lists the wiiware games in advance of each release date...
Can't seem to find it either. LINKS! BEAUTIFUL LINKS!

\\Ceiran//
May 27th, 2008, 03:00 PM
at least, it did the day before wiiware was released here.

i was under the impression that it'd be updated with newer releases , but then, it is nintendo...

and im afraid i cant do links , point & click wii typing wont allow it :S

~CyberKitsune09~
May 27th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Can't seem to find it either. LINKS! BEAUTIFUL LINKS!

http://www.nintendo.com/wii/wiiware

There is your link! The info for the games is at the bottom.