PDA

View Full Version : dogs vs birds (mew 00)

mewunlimited
May 25th, 2008, 08:41 AM
i had the idea for a game in which the dogs go against the birds,
but id like to know who youd think would win.

Matt-O
May 25th, 2008, 08:47 AM
It would probably be the dogs because Raikou would pwn the birds.

El Gofre
May 25th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Entei learns stone edge. Give him a choice scarf and its GG.

World King
May 25th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I'd say the Beasts! Raikou and Suicune would PWN all the birds.

Oh, and this should really go in the Pokémon General Section.

Peanutassailant
May 25th, 2008, 09:04 AM
yea it deserves to be in general

mods dont close it though, just move it :)

beasts would win hands down.

Jack Surge
May 25th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Beasts are cooler, by far. Articuno sucks because of Stealth Rock, and Moltres and Zapdos are just okay.

Suicune and Raikou are the bomb, and Entei looks the best out of all of them, and still does well in battle, dispite his lack of Flare Blitz.

Peanutassailant
May 25th, 2008, 09:14 AM
i think suicine looks the best :D

and with its good defences, and ability to calm mind (they all can, but i think suicine pulls it off the best) its a beast in battle too

Silhouette
May 25th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I said the birds, only because I like them better. Even though the dogs may destroy them..

*Firestar*
May 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM
The beast by far. Entei can destoy Articuno, Raikou could take down Zapdos and Suicune would pwn Moltres.

Apathetic_Yen
May 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
the regis would pwn them all

Peanutassailant
May 25th, 2008, 02:13 PM
the regis would pwn them all

entei > regice + registeel

suicine > regirock

raikou one over :D

skyterra
May 25th, 2008, 02:16 PM
The noble beasts against the majestic birds eh?

Beasts, by far. Plus the fact that they look legendary.

\\Ceiran//
May 25th, 2008, 03:19 PM
id like to say the birds, simply cos they werent stupid enough to get their butts crisped and rely on that bloody rainbow-turkey ho-oh to revive them.

btw, mewunlimited, that in your sig would be chaos from the sonic games...

Espeon Master
May 25th, 2008, 05:51 PM
In a video game style battle the dogs would take the edge just due to typing and the moves they can learn.
Anime style battling, I'd have to say the birds. They can fly, so it's an ultimate aerial assualt. I don't see the dogs doing much to stop that, no matter how high you say they can jump.

Cruelty And The Beast
May 26th, 2008, 02:23 AM
The Beasts would destroy the birds.

Raikou would sweep the birds pretty easily. And if Entei had stone edge it would just be a walkover for the Beasts.

SilverLightning
May 26th, 2008, 05:02 AM
Beasts are the way to go. Raikou is sao cool and awesome. And hess of my favorite element. Lightning!. And besides Beasts own the regis and the birds. Although i like regice. Seriously, Moltres is a naked chicken with wings that are on fire if you ask me lol. I kinda agree that the birds have to rely on rainbow turkey to revive them lol. So many groups of legendary's... even latios and latias!

Meeth
May 26th, 2008, 05:34 AM
i believe the dogs would win, the birds are all flying types, making them weak to either lightning or ice.

~Wind~
May 27th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Beasts are the way to go. Raikou is sao cool and awesome. And hess of my favorite element. Lightning!. And besides Beasts own the regis and the birds. Although i like regice. Seriously, Moltres is a naked chicken with wings that are on fire if you ask me lol. I kinda agree that the birds have to rely on rainbow turkey to revive them lol. So many groups of legendary's... even latios and latias!

are you some kind of n00b? heres a quote:

id like to say the birds, simply cos they werent stupid enough to get their butts crisped and rely on the rainbow-turkey to revive them.

the dogs were relying on the rainbow-turkey you moron!

~DestinedCailean

MetalMEB
May 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM
The Beasts.

They look cooler than the birds (not that the birds don't look kinda cool) and I just plain like them better. Plus I'm not very big on bird Pokemon (not that I dislike them or anything.... I'm just not really into them)

DavyJones4our
May 27th, 2008, 02:04 PM
But the Leviathan/Behemoth/Ziz combination would destroy them all.

Silhouette
May 27th, 2008, 02:05 PM

~DestinedCailean

That wasn't like, uncalled for or anything.

Anyway, Espeon master made a point. In anime style, the birds would have an upper hand. Also, don't you think that the birds would sorta rely on Lugia, in a way. Without Lugia, they would've destroyed eachother.

ClassicRockFan
May 27th, 2008, 03:33 PM

~DestinedCailean

DestinedCailean, try not to be rude or anything like that. It could get you infracted

Anyways, I have always considered the dogs stronger, so I will go for that.

AJ™
May 27th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I'd say the birds,
cause, all they'd have to do is summon lugia (Pokemon 2000 reference).
And Lugia would put the PWN down on all of them.

solopy567
May 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM
But the Leviathan/Behemoth/Ziz combination would destroy them all.

You are talking about Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza here

AJ™
May 27th, 2008, 04:18 PM
You are talking about Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza here

If thats the case,
Mewtwo and Mew would eat them alive.

Cassino
May 27th, 2008, 04:51 PM
This would be like a possible battle cirumstance in the old game Uprising, an AVV (essentially a fighter-gunship) can fly-by a Medium Turret constantly pecking at its armour, but the Turret is likely to make short work of the AAV if it gets a good shot. Well, if the AAV had a Mole-Torpedo, it'd blow the Turret in one pass, but that's beyond the purpose of this example.

Now, in to Pogeymanz context, the birds are birds, thus obviously lacking in most stats except speed, so they're likely to merely harass the dogs until the fateful moment they get too close or the like.
Mind you though, if they go about their moves perfectly, the birds have a good chance of winning.

AJ™
May 27th, 2008, 04:53 PM
This would be like a possible battle cirumstance in the old game Uprising, an AVV (essentially a fighter-gunship) can fly-by a Medium Turret constantly pecking at its armour, but the Turret is likely to make short work of the AAV if it gets a good shot. Well, if the AAV had a Mole-Torpedo, it'd blow the turret in one pass, but that's beyond the purpose of this example.

Now, in to Pogeymanz context, the birds are birds, thus obviously lacking in most stats except speed, so they're likely to merely harass the dogs until the fateful moment they get too close or the like.

*Points to lugia summoning*
Lugia + Uber Psychic Abilities + All those pokemon that followed Lugia in the 2000 Movie = PWN DOGS

Cassino
May 27th, 2008, 04:56 PM
*Points to lugia summoning*
Lugia + Uber Psychic Abilities + All those pokemon that followed Lugia in the 2000 Movie = PWN DOGS
Okay; I don't see how that's relevant to this poll though.

AJ™
May 27th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Meaning, all the other pokemon would side with the birds,
thus, allowing the birds to win.

Cassino
May 27th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno are the legendary birds; Entei, Suicune and Raikou are the legendary dogs. There's no Lugia here.

AJ™
May 27th, 2008, 05:02 PM
But
As i stated before,
As seen in POKEMON: THE MOVIE 2000.
When Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres are threatened, they summon Lugia.

Cassino
May 27th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Okay then. Sorry to disappoint but the only movie I saw was the first. :\

AJ™
May 27th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Well.
Now you are well informed.
(Random question: can the dogs do anything special together?)

Cassino
May 27th, 2008, 05:10 PM
(Random question: can the dogs do anything special together?)
If you're asking me, I have no idea.

Acrutheo
May 28th, 2008, 12:56 AM
The birds have the disadvantage of all being part-flying, which makes them susceptible to Raikou's electric attacks (except Zapdos), Suicune's Ice attacks (except Articuno), and Entei's Stone Edge. The birds would probably lose.