PDA

View Full Version : Witch is better, Deoxys or Lugia?

Devink23
May 25th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Witch is better, Deoxys or Lugia?

AJ™
May 25th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Lugia ftw.

Its so original.
Deoxys is some crazy overpowered uber thing.

Devink23
May 25th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Lugia ftw.

Its so original.
Deoxys is some crazy overpowered uber thing.

Well, Deoxys has all types of forms. But, i wish i had Lugia. I have Deoxys.(defense position)

DavyJones4our
May 25th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I think Mismagius is the better witch. As for the two mentioned, I think Lugia's better, but I'm honestly disappointed that its Flying/Psychic instead of Flying/Water.

Empelt526
May 25th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Lugia. Hands down. (I guess I gots a thing for ((well he's not water type but)) water pokemon.)

ErickaVolt
May 25th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Lugia is better. I hate Deoxys especially it's tentacles. It freaks me out. -_-

May 25th, 2008, 11:43 PM
lolwut?

Deoxys rips Lugia and the rest of the uber metagame down to shreds.

Dylanfsd
May 25th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Lugia hands down.........

Cruelty And The Beast
May 26th, 2008, 02:30 AM
I personally prefer Lugia. He just has a really epic feel to him. It's really hard to explain, Lugia's majestic.
Deoxys annoys me, to be honest. I would like to thin that Lugia would win. =)

Yubii Chan
May 26th, 2008, 02:40 AM
LUGIA, TOATALLEY HANDS DOWN!!

dragonarche
May 26th, 2008, 03:07 AM
lugia
LUGIA is the best water type
cause deoxys is scary
and the dexys icon thing looks weird
*(PS idont know how to spell wired)*

[HoN] Jereziah
May 26th, 2008, 03:13 AM
oF Course its lugia....Lugia is so strong

Him In The Court
May 26th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Lugia is too slow, He would be bombarded by Deoxys's attacks.

El Gofre
May 26th, 2008, 03:57 AM
They cannot be compared, they are too different. Deoxys is the sweeper from hell, lugia is popssibly the greatest wal in the game. Lugia is probably better at its job, deoxys dies too easily. It also outclasses the defence form as a wall and the normal/speed forms just fail really.

XRazorbladesXCandyheartsX
May 26th, 2008, 04:38 AM
I say Lugia is so muc better than Deoxys, only for the fact that lugia looks kool and has some pretty wicked attacks like Aeroblast talk about awesome.

Aegis
May 26th, 2008, 07:22 AM
I like the concept of Deoxys more then Lugia, that is, I like the whole idea of a DNA pokemon; I'm just not so sure I liked how Deoxys turned out. In the anime movie, I thought Deoxys was pretty boring, and didn't really have fluid motion; it was more stiff like. And I was also disappointed by it when I got one on my Pearl version, it wasn't anything special in my opinion. So I'll have to side with Lugia on this one, I've never had one in a game; but I loved it in the second anime movie (and the movie itself).

AJ™
May 26th, 2008, 07:24 AM
I like the concept of Deoxys more then Lugia, that is, I like the whole idea of a DNA pokemon; I'm just not so sure I liked how Deoxys turned out. In the anime movie, I thought Deoxys was pretty boring, and didn't really have fluid motion; it was more stiff like. And I was also disappointed by it when I got one on my Pearl version, it wasn't anything special in my opinion. So I'll have to side with Lugia on this one, I've never had one in a game; but I loved it in the second anime movie (and the movie itself).

Whats wrong with it on pearl? o:

Devink23
May 26th, 2008, 09:46 AM
We need more Deoxys.Come on people.

Snivi
May 26th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Lugia - its pretty while Deoxys just isn't

AJ™
May 26th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I agree, Lugia is just sort of majestic.

But i LOVE Ho-Oh over lugia, i think Ho-oh should be on the list :p

Devink23
May 26th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Ok, now i go with Lugia.But, Deoxys has the forms.

Crimson Arcanine
May 26th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I prefer Lugia over Deoxys. I do respect Deoxys' powerful sweeping capabilities, but thats not not going to make me like it anymore. In fact, its a no-brainer for me because I actually really dislike Deoxys.

Ichikool
May 26th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I personally like Lugia more that Deoxys, it was my first legendary.

solopy567
May 26th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Deoxys hands down

Deoxys kills, destroys, and bombards Lugia

Peanutassailant
May 26th, 2008, 01:37 PM
deoxys

deoxys can be used in ubers, but can also be played in standard competition (note: speed form)

Kung Fu Quagsire!
May 26th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Lugia, because it looks better an I've always liked it (ever since I saw it) but Deoxys... well, it looks to freaky...

Zero Avenged
May 26th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Lugia easily!!!!! Lugia is more of a guardian while Deoxys is sorta unstable. then again that's just me

I think Mismagius is the better witch. As for the two mentioned, I think Lugia's better, but I'm honestly disappointed that its Flying/Psychic instead of Flying/Water.

If it was water/flying it would take 4 times the normal amount from electric attacks!

Apathetic_Yen
May 26th, 2008, 08:57 PM
competitively I'm not so sure but aside from that Luiga simply pwns overall. He's...hmmm how to put this....simply too powerful

Tabatha
May 26th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Lugia is way better.....Deoxy is kinda scary looking ><

MetalMEB
May 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Like everyone else... I pick Lugia. Its just... More original, and better looking. And it's movie was better >_>

Pokemon 2000 >>> Destiny Deoxys.

Superjub
May 27th, 2008, 01:06 AM
You made a spelling mistake in the title.

Ummm, I have never owned a Deoxys but I have my own Lugia from XD. Ummmm, they are both good pokemon. Deoxys is probably a worse sweeper than Lugia is a wall though and Lugia looks so kawaii :D
Plus Lugia is one of my favourite legendaries.

R a c h e l
May 27th, 2008, 04:25 AM
I prefer Lugia in terms of looks, but Deoxys in terms of power :)

Acrutheo
May 28th, 2008, 01:00 AM
I prefer Deoxys. Because of limitations in the games, he can't shapeshift (otherwise he'd require different EV sets, different movesets, etc.), but the "real" deoxys would be able to. this would make it an excellent fighter that would be adaptive to many situations: it defends in its defence form, speeds up to the enemy in its speed form, gains momentum, and then finally strikes with all the power of its attack form.