PDA

View Full Version : Ralts...

TheDeadpool
May 28th, 2008, 02:58 PM
im just asking for opinions here, i just was wondering if you guys think gardevoir is worth it...

this is in emerald, im at brawly, and have a lv 15 ralts....

im gonna keep training on the machop and metitite he has, since his makuhita is so godly...

my marshtomp, lv 17, and my shroomish, lv 14, also my nincada, lv 7(HM SLAVE) seem all useless... i might start triaining the nincada just for kicks...

and opinions?

sirboulevard
May 28th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Yeah, Gardevoir is worth it. I have one on my Sapphire and Emerald games. They have really good stats and they're capable of being a good heavy hitter if raised right.

TheDeadpool
May 28th, 2008, 03:16 PM
also about numel and gulpin....

thoughts on these?

Motsuko Live
May 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
This can probably be moved to Strategies and Movesets (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12).
*attempts to move*

Oh yeah, I'm not a Mod... forgot about that ; >

Houndoom666
May 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
also about numel and gulpin....

thoughts on these?

I like gulpin. You could go with either. Camerupt is really worth it once u get it. and Gulpins stockpile is nicce. They are both good choices to me.

SherlockHolmeboy
May 29th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Gardevoir, properly trained, can easily own almost any kind of Pokemon, due to it's very high Sp Attk. Just teach it Psychic, Calm Mind, and any other moves of your choosing and you should be pwning Pokemon in no time! :)

Sexycheese
May 29th, 2008, 02:08 AM
camerupt is rubbish I think and I think gardevoir is probably the best non uber u can catch yourself on emerald!

El Gofre
May 29th, 2008, 04:04 AM
camerupt is rubbish I think and I think gardevoir is probably the best non uber u can catch yourself on emerald!

No way is it that good, but its pretty damn good. I swept the entire game with gardevoir and blaziken, they suit each other's typing amazingly.

Jak
May 29th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Gulpin and Numel? That's interesting.

For in-game, do what you want. I like rasing different things and see how well I go with them.

I've raised Gardevoir so much, it's pretty much a go-to Pokemon if I need a Psychic type. I'd go for it if I were you.

:D

Avey
May 29th, 2008, 09:23 AM
I'd say you should definitely go for Gardevoir. I had one in my Sapphire and managed to destroy the game with a trio of a Blaziken, a Gardevoir and a Flygon. Having a Gardevoir as early on in the game as you are would be a good thing, I can assure you.