• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konnichiwa :3

AutumnLeafeon

Me and my Leafeon...
Years
Hi My Name is Jenny but you can call me Autumn or so. Anyways Im kinda of newbie at making team combinations, so yeah...Anyways I hope to make new friends here and hopefully become successful at Battles. I don't mind winning nor losing I just like having fun ^_^;

Well thats my introduction :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
So, maybe thinking about competitive battling? Well, if you are looking for some success in team building, visit the Pokémon Strategy & Movesets forum here at PC. Reading and learning there can get you on your way to success. :D Welcome to PokéCommunity, Autumn. ;D Have fun!

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Hey Jenny welcome! I'm Kisa! -shakes hands- :D

If you need a friend, help, battle, or chat, you can PM me. ^^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
O: Another Texan!
Welcome to the PC, Jenny. It looks like you've got some good advice from some great people already, so I'll leave it at this, have fun!

Back