PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon III - OOC Thread

Stantler
May 29th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Hello, this is a OOC thread for the RP Pokémon III. You may post any questions, comments, concerns or anything else that is related to the RP Pokémon III. Please be aware that all OOC posts will now be directed here and so should yours if you have joined my RP.

Thank you,
Stantler

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 29th, 2008, 11:02 PM
wooh. we're off to a great start by the looks of it. sorry my post is so short, but the next one will be longer. this is gonna be fun :]

Raikiri
May 30th, 2008, 03:30 AM
oh crap, wrong place.

My bad, I will post in right place.

My bad once again.

I apologize.

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 30th, 2008, 04:38 AM
i posted again because i wanted to get to Eterna city and i wanted to have a battle for some rp experience. hope thats okay :]

EDIT: what happened to my post????????

Stantler
May 30th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I would just like to tell everyone that Sandslash10 is not a member yet, if you see this person participate in the RP while I haven't made her official or not then please ignore her posts and notify me immediately. Thank you.

Darkhaven3
May 30th, 2008, 04:59 PM
May be a bit of an odd question, but what's your guys' opinion on the fact that Arlene's a silly-willy furry? I say this because I see zero other people in this forum roleplaying as furries at all.

Stantler
May 30th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Honestly I had no idea she was one. I thought she was a girl in a cat suit or something. But it's cool, it's certainly different.

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 30th, 2008, 06:44 PM
i was confused by it at first, but i think its a cool idea. you didn't explain it well in your profile but in your last post it all made sense. hehe maybe Vulpix will be fond of you :P

Raikiri
May 30th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Um...i out for the better part of the day, so what happened?

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 30th, 2008, 07:28 PM
read over the posts that have been made. thats the only way to catch up

Raikiri
May 30th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Yea I tried haha.

I'll do my best. Like missing school. Thats all. Way too much happened, but at least the rp is underway.

HoundoomOfTheDarkness
May 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Hmmm... I only have one period of time per day to get online. You guys better not take off without me. ;)

Because then I'd be all alone... :(

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 30th, 2008, 09:09 PM
hahaha, i love how Arlene refered to Charlie as Miss Sunshine. thats too funny, i reckon she should keep that nickname

Raikiri
May 30th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Houndoom, don't worry about getting lost too much. I will likely get lost due to time differences.

We can be left in dust at the same time.

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 30th, 2008, 09:48 PM
im more likely to fall behind, im in australia. lucky im on exam week right now

Darkhaven3
May 30th, 2008, 09:56 PM
As of 12:55AM Central Time: Holy balls I'm tired. I'll be going to bed now... See you guys later today. Don't start page 8 without me >:3

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 30th, 2008, 09:58 PM
nighty night DH3. why page eight?

Raikiri
May 30th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Stupid eastern time calls for sleep. Its 2 in the morning. Hopefully I wont be terribly out of the loop when the sun finally rises.

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 30th, 2008, 10:29 PM
i didnt see your post DH3. gah. i edited mine to respond to it, mostly cos it made me laugh

Stantler
May 31st, 2008, 04:37 AM
Hi everyone,

This is an important OOC, I will have to make a message at the RP itself so everyone can read this. I will be gone for most of the day today. By noon today I won't be at my computer and will be out socializing. I regret to inform you of this information so I will have to postpone the trip to Celestic Town at the moment. I have something planned when we get there so I would like to ask everyone if they wouldn't mind not going there until I return. Please do not panic, I will come back as soon as I possibly can, in the mean time though I will post as much as I can. So the question is, "What to do?" Well, this would be a great opportunity for the characters to get to know each other more as there are still many introductions to be announced. I, will use this opportunity for my character to become more social as well. In other words, it's time for some character development. But please be aware that I will return so don't leave the RP.

As far as the RP itself, I hope you are all enjoying it so far. I tend to start my stories slow and then pick them up right away. I have everything planned out so do not worry. I have been working on this idea for almost about a year now, probably more since I forgot when P2 ended, yeah I've been working since then on this.

Anyway I will answer some questions you will probably ask now and get that out of the way:

Q: Wait, if you won't be here today who will be in charge of the RP, maintaining the rules?
A: I asked a very good friend of mine, Wafflegod, to look after the RP while I am away today. He may also post his character up soon, he's Luther. But I am also fully confident in all of you to obey the rules and the Pokécommunity's rules during my absence.

Q: Hold the phone, if you won't be here, what's going to happen to Jay?
A: Again, I will post as much as I can until I leave but when I do, just drag Jay along with you but make sure you keep him in character. LaurenLOVESTONED, for example, does a fine job of this, look at her posts as an example, but many of the others are doing this as well without noticing which is good.

Q: So what's in store for us in Celestic Town?
A: There's going to be a story event there. However I won't be here to carry it out, which is why everyone should just not go there for the time being, same with Mt. Coronet. You can visit the route to Celestic Town and say that you are hiking there but please do not visit the town just yet.

Q: So, where are you going anyway?
A: In case anyone is wondering, I'm going to a STP concert to rock out! Excuse my informalities. However this is the reason I won't be here. I am sorry about this sudden leave.

If there are any further questions, comments or concerns feel free to use this thread to post them or PM me while I am still here. Also, Umbreongirl is allowed to participate in the RP.

Thank you for your time,
Stantler

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 31st, 2008, 05:07 AM
thanks for letting us know Stantler! have a good time at your concert, but i'm just curious. Will Charlie's chances of making it to Sunnyshore be affected by these plot twists? She just wanna meets Volkner. lol

IC: want Volkner! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Stantler
May 31st, 2008, 05:35 AM
For what I have planned, we'll be seeing more of the Sinnoh region. I'll just leave it at that. =)

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 31st, 2008, 05:47 AM
thank you! did you see that Umbreon Girl posted her application?

Stantler
May 31st, 2008, 06:37 AM
Yes, Umbreongirl is accepted.

Well I'm off see you guys later!

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 31st, 2008, 07:31 AM
bye bye Stantler. i'm not far off bed actually. its one thirty here

i'm off guys. DH3 im relying on you to look after Miss Sunshine :P

Stantler
June 1st, 2008, 12:39 PM
The post I made is very important. I'm going to give you guys some time to let this all sink in.

Zimvee your posts look too short, all posts must be 5-10 lines.

The team is now separated, everyone has their reasons to regroup and I'll leave it at that (you decide the reasons). Everyone has all their Pokemon and items.

LaurenLOVESTONED
June 1st, 2008, 09:41 PM
okey dokey. I'll be heading off soon and won't be on til tomorrow

Stantler
June 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM
I have the whole day and no one is online yet so I figured I'd just go and make a long post to entertain everyone.

Darkhaven3
June 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
A note on Arlene's medical condition currently.

+Three fractured ribs, right side
+Broken leg, including small amount of muscle damage due to forced physical strain (carrying Jake, their stuff, etc)

There's not a whole lot else to it. Her fur keeps her from encountering any severe cold unprepared, and is an effective insulation layer up until around -30F or so.

Zimvee
June 2nd, 2008, 03:00 PM
yeah sorry bout the crappy post and not posting... i had finals over the last few days, but they're all done now, so expect an increase of the quality of my posts

LaurenLOVESTONED
June 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
thanks for the awesome post Stantler. you rocked Charlie's world :P

WaffleGod
June 3rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
Regrettably, I haven't been able to post much. Well, at all, really. Been a bit busy with work and some personal issues. But I'll try my best to pop in when I can~

Stantler
June 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM
Current Locations of all Trainers:

Snowpoint City : Arlene, Jake, Luther, Sabrina

Sandgem Town: Malic, Bobby

Hearthome City: Jay

On route (at the moment Sunnyshore City) : Charlie

If this is inaccurate or you have changed course, location, etc, please just post it here. I'm adding this so that everyone can use this as a guide to figure out where everyone exactly is.

Note:

Somehow, everyone should try to meet up. Mt. Coronet is the perfect place since it's location is in the exact center of the region itself.

Zimvee
June 3rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
i would like to point out Bobby is headed toward Lake Aquity and Malic is headed towards Lake Valor

Raikiri
June 3rd, 2008, 05:32 PM
In the most recent post, I attempted to put Malic in pursuit of Charlie.

Stantler
June 3rd, 2008, 09:04 PM
In the most recent post, I attempted to put Malic in pursuit of Charlie.

This is an illegal action, please read the PM I sent you. I rather off keep it in private, however, if you do not reply, then, I will be forced to execute the full extent of my status as the Game Master.

Thank you,
Stantler

Please be aware of the post I made, it's a new dream sequence post. When someone falls asleep in the RP be sure to keep this post in mind.

Raikiri
June 4th, 2008, 02:24 AM
Sorry about that. I had already changed it.

I was sleeping since I had a long day yesterday.

I knew my inexperience would screw me over at least once and it did.

WaffleGod
June 4th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Don't fret. Everyone has to start somewhere =)

Stantler
June 4th, 2008, 05:37 PM
To: Eeveechan - No, you're not allowed to join, your profile.. i's just way too vague, it's practically non-existent.

To: Bronze - Pick one signature Pokemon please. Just write down the name here and put all the details about it in the Extra section. That's why it's there. I would like a clear answer. Other then that be sure to clean up your grammar and spelling and make sure you read everything that has happened up to this point. It's very far into the RP already and I hate to sum everything up. Everyone else read what happened, so you should too. Be sure to read the rules as well. Once you done all of this you may participate in the RP, so I'm expecting to not see a post from you for a while.

I just want to let this out. It's page 8 already of this RP and a lot has happened. Please keep this in mind when you consider signing up. I'm not bending the rules for anyone. You either obey them and be serious about this or you don't join.

eeveechan
June 4th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Thats mean!!

oh well sorry for being vague . . . . .

"i wanted to join but whatever there are alot of other forums out there thanks for looking over it anyways Stantler :) "

LaurenLOVESTONED
June 4th, 2008, 06:09 PM
it's really not mean eeveechan, Stantler is simply pointing out the fact that your character has no depth and is 2D. i suggest having a look at the sign ups at the beginning of the thread and the other ones around for some inspiration and then rework your characters profile :]
everyone has to start somewhere after all, i'm sure after you develop your character a bit better you'll be accepted. good luck and pm me if you need some help

HoundoomOfTheDarkness
June 5th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Well, it seems I'm rather stuck until Wafflegod posts again. I can't blame him, though; I've been busy lately myself. I would like to leave Frozen-Wasteland City sometime before the RP ends, however. :P

And, just to make sure I don't get yelled at, I'm kidding.

Stantler
June 6th, 2008, 10:16 PM
WIth Wafflegod, I think he may post soon.

Current Locations of all Trainers:

Snowpoint City: Jake, Luther, Sabrina

Mt. Coronet: Jay, Malic, Bobby

On route (at the moment Mt. Coronet, Snowpoint City): Charlie, Arlene

If this is inaccurate or you have changed course, location, etc, please just post it here. I'm adding this so that everyone can use this as a guide to figure out where everyone exactly is.

EDIT: HoundoomOfTheDarkness, please read the PM I sent you in regards to what is going on. Thank you.

Darkhaven3
June 8th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Just a quick side-note, the "mystery assailant" lurking nearby Arlene and Charlie is neither malicious nor helpful. He merely serves as a spy for someone else, and this faction plays little part in the story. It's just for tension building.

Stantler
June 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Yeah I was wondering about that. Sounds interesting though, I'll allow for it to continue...

Hey, HoundoomOfTheDarkness found out who the trainer was, awesome.

HoundoomOfTheDarkness
June 10th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Indeed. Hurray for my photographic memory.

Also, I just really feel like saying this: Absol makes an awesome plot device. What with the great excuse to run straight to any problem situation.

Stantler
June 10th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Yes that is very clever, and helpful in RPs.

Zimvee, your last post was 3 lines. Please edit it.

LaurenLOVESTONED
June 13th, 2008, 02:33 PM
sorry i haven't been posting a lot. i'm very busy and sick as well :(

Stantler
June 15th, 2008, 12:10 AM
sorry i haven't been posting a lot. i'm very busy and sick as well :(

Yeah I was starting to worry a bit, same with Darkhaven3 and Zimvee, but I'm sure they are busy too.

Well, I hope you get better. :)

Zimvee
June 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah I was starting to worry a bit, same with Darkhaven3 and Zimvee, but I'm sure they are busy too.

Well, I hope you get better. :)

yeah sry about not posting, been very busy on and off the forum, i'll do my best to catch up!

Darkhaven3
June 18th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Yo, I'm back finally. And I realize the suggestive nature of the first sentence in my most recent post, but it's just a kiss. :P The story is that Elric went away into the military at 17 and spent the following 3-or-so years just being an unofficial, unsung guardian to Arlene. If it weren't for him, she would not be alive that day on multiple occasions.

Stantler
June 19th, 2008, 03:14 PM
This is the OOC from the RP itself:

OOC: Well that's that. I hope everyone had fun in this. You can post your own endings if you want and continue your character story if needed, but the main story is over. Again, thank you for playing and enjoying my RPG.

I would also like to add that this is probably going to be the last Pokemon RP and possibly RP I'll ever make. So I hope you enjoyed my work. I may be online from time to time but if anyone would like to keep in touch please feel free to PM me. Also if anyone is making an RP and would like advise or needs more people to join I wouldn't mind helping out. Also before I am planning to make a Pokémon dictionary explaining everything in the trilogy that I have created, explains plot holes, loose ends, characters and will have art. Be sure to check that out when I release it.

Well again, that's how they say is that. Nice meeting you all. Have a good summer!

The RP is over in other words. You may still post if you feel you need to but it's always nice to have a Personal Ending. So yeah, feel free to use the RP as a Journey RP if you want but again the main storyline is over. The Trilogy is done. I hope you guys had some fun in it. Well, see-yah around.