PDA

View Full Version : are their any PURE flying types?

.emerald
May 30th, 2008, 12:34 AM
this is a question i think none of you pokefans never thought about: are their any PURE flying types? all i now there are GRASS-FLYING, NORMAL-FLYING, DRAGON-FLYING, ROCK-FLYING, ELETRIC-FLYING, PSYCHIC-FLYING, POISON-FLYING, DARK-FLYING, WATER-FLYING, STEEL-FLYING, GROUND-FLYING, FIRE-FLYING, ICE-FLYING, BUG-FLYING etc... (& why didnt nintendo put a pure flying type in the total pokedex count?)

El Gofre
May 30th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Sky plate arceus is the only one. All others are dual type.

.emerald
May 30th, 2008, 12:38 AM
& why didnt nintendo put at least 2 or 3?

El Gofre
May 30th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Im not sure, its one of the things we shall never know.

Motsuko Live
May 30th, 2008, 02:02 AM
this is a question i think none of you pokefans never thought about...

Nice try, but we've thought of everything ^^;
I don't know why nintendo didn't put a "just-flying-type" in... I doubt it would be any good at all.

Avey
May 30th, 2008, 02:28 AM
So I suppose the Pidgey and Tailow evolutionary lines are just illusions, yes?

Ayano Katagiri
May 30th, 2008, 02:36 AM

It's strange how they made them Normal/Flying. Likewise with the Starly evolutionary chain.

Mitchman
May 30th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Well you know why they put the flying/normal combo. To show that thre plain old normal birds. A pure flyin would a legendary of some sort.

Motsuko Live
May 30th, 2008, 02:39 AM

Pidgey + Pidgeotto + Pidgeot = Normal/Flying
Tailow + Swellow = Normal/Flying

It's simple math really xD;;

Avey
May 30th, 2008, 04:54 AM
Pidgey + Pidgeotto + Pidgeot = Normal/Flying
Tailow + Swellow = Normal/Flying

It's simple math really xD;;

Wow, you really are in a superior mood this week. I don't count in Normal types anyways. If it's a Normal/Flying Type, it's a Flying Type.

flight
May 30th, 2008, 06:23 AM

Wow, you really are in a superior mood this week. I don't count in Normal types anyways. If it's a Normal/Flying Type, it's a Flying Type.

Ditto to what he said. They're plain old birds, it's not like the Normal type of the birds changes anything, really.

Idiot!
May 30th, 2008, 06:23 AM
To some extent, Kecleon can be Flying typed. Anyways, Nintendo is running out of good ideas, so I rather hope they do not make a pure Flier, because likelier than not, its going to look stupid with crap as stats.

Amp
May 30th, 2008, 08:02 AM

Don't complain about someone being superior when they're right. Normal/Flying means Normal/Flying.

Ditto to what he said. They're plain old birds, it's not like the Normal type of the birds changes anything, really.

O rly? And I suppose the fact that they lose their fighting resistance and gain a ghost immunity doesn't really matter, does it?