PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Community Halloween Party Discussion

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 22nd, 2003, 12:52 PM
Pokémon Community Halloween Party Discussion
Hi. With halloween coming up October 31st, I thought about a little Pokémon Community Halloween get-together party. Like a Fan Fiction/Role Play/Art day for members to get together and make stories - especially fun stories - directly in the Halloween Party Discussion thread that someone will post.
In fact - I need some help setting this event up. I'd say we start directly on the day - but some organising is needed to help make the event somewhat successful.

Off the topic:
I know, this topic is quite late to be posted - even after I got the green light from Kairi. If it's found unnecessary, I don't mind if it gets closed.

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 12:56 PM
Oh, I like the idea a lot. ^_^ If you need any help then just ask, because I don't mind!

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 22nd, 2003, 01:50 PM
Thanks Kayleigh... does anyone have any suggestions on what we should do in this event (I'm marking it in the calendar).

The Halloween Party starts from 7:00 to 12:00 midnight. How's that?

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 02:54 PM
Okay, I'd say that's a pretty good time to start. Who's going to make the discussion thread..?

Seviper
October 22nd, 2003, 03:47 PM
It problaby will be made when the party starts, I guess...

I have an idea. Participating people should use Halloween/spooky avatars. Kind of like the banner on Serebii.net (that Celebi on it scares me lol).

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 03:52 PM
Wait, I just noticed that this is the discussion thead, lol. o_o" Well, I mean the offical thread then. *tries to look smart*

Anyways, I think the scary avatars idea is good. People could also decorate their signatures too... I suppose I could work on a few pictures and stuff to enter. ^_^ What about any kinds of contests?

Shadow
October 22nd, 2003, 05:44 PM
How about best costume (avatar/sig combined) contest, and a scary story contest?

I didn't think about signatures...
*runs off to make the first sig banner he ever made*

DragonTrainer
October 22nd, 2003, 05:47 PM
Sounds cool, though I may be trick or treating...Just for fun.Me and my friends usually prank people, it's loads of fun.

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 05:48 PM
LMAO , last time we toilet papered my principal's Car .. he was laughing so hard , then he gave us one week detention.

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 05:54 PM

Am I the only one who actually goes trick or treating for the genuine fun of it, lol? o_o *sweatdrop* Anyways...

I like that costume and scary story idea! ^_^ We could also have a best Halloween picture contest, specifically for this thread. I guess?

DragonTrainer
October 22nd, 2003, 05:55 PM
LMAO
I love tp-ing, it's so fun, especially wiith a lot of people at like, 3AM.We like to also go n-knocking...if you know what i mean.

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 05:57 PM
Lol , i never come home on Halloween , i never come Home ever lol ... I CAnT WAIT 4 MY BIRTHDAY WEEEE>

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 05:57 PM

Am I the only one who actually goes trick or treating for the genuine fun of it, lol? o_o *sweatdrop* Anyways...

I like that costume and scary story idea! ^_^ We could also have a best Halloween picture contest, specifically for this thread. I guess?
I go trick or treating not really for the fun but more for the candy. I usually go with my brother, my cousin, and I.

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
Ooh... >_<; This thread is for the Halloween party, remember? You two ought to make a thread about your plans on Halloween night. :P Then everyone can tell each other what they're plotting. *cackles*

Okaaay, I've made my random scary post for the day.

And you actually go trick or treating too? Ahh, I don't like going for the candy. It just rots out my teeth... But dressing up is fun, considering you only really get to do it on Halloween.

PokeTrainerCarol
October 22nd, 2003, 05:59 PM
unfotunately I can't come during that time...this relative of mine has a halloween party...and I guess I'm forced to go -_- I can 'dress' my avatar and sig though...I don't have school in Halloween! :P ^_^

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 06:03 PM
unfotunately I can't come during that time...this relative of mine has a halloween party...and I guess I'm forced to go -_- I can 'dress' my avatar and sig though...I don't have school in Halloween! :P ^_^
I don't have school on the 31st either...it's parent/teacher interview day for me.

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 06:04 PM
Okay! I've already found some really cute Halloween avatars, so I'm covered for that. ^_^ We need Vito here to confirm any of our ideas though, since this is his thread...

Oh, and I made a new thread especially for DragonTrainer and Dizzy. ;P I won't need to explain anything once they read the subject, lol.

Seviper
October 22nd, 2003, 06:10 PM
I already have the pics for my sig banner but I need to put them together...the hard part.

I'm thinking of recoloring the Seviper avatar Moonlight made me or one of my Gruntilda avatars.

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 06:15 PM
Okay, that's good. ^_^ I'm still thinking of other things that we could do. We need more people to post their suggestions... The three of us can't do it alone. -_-; I'll have to invite some of my friends to help.

Ooh, and I think the Gruntilda avatar would look nice, since she's is a witch. And what about an offical banner for the whole event? I'm just naming random suggestions. ^^'

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 23rd, 2003, 01:42 AM
All these suggestions are really really good.
Although I don't really know about the pranks.
I had the same sorta idea as well - dress up your avatars, make them really scary... Grunty = Great Suggestion Shadow.

And what about an offical banner for the whole event? If you mean Pokémon Community banner, unfortunately we're out of luck, since none of the admins have made a halloween skin (STEVE?).
But if you mean a banner for the thread? XD Then we've got luck, since IMG code is enabled...

Sssscary... what would you dress your avatar to look like?
I might look for a picture with "skull Ash" (from the episode of Ash when he wears his bone halloween mask). It'll be scary...
Or even "zombie-style Delia" - from one of the Master Quest League Preliminary Episodes (The Unown of the wondrous country).

Or even a man dressed in what looks really satonic (which he looks like a grim reaper), holding a... well whatever it is... (Oh Shadow...) XD

Anyway, I'm sending out the invitations.

John Denver
October 23rd, 2003, 03:44 AM
I'll be drawing something I know that..shizzah...

BOO ya!

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 04:43 AM
Yep, I meant a banner especially for this thread, if anyone wants to make one. ^_^; I think I know of some good avatars that I could use, if not I'll decorate some. Do you think assignments would be any good? It might help, if any volunteers would like a job.

Blaziken
October 23rd, 2003, 06:28 AM
How about all Halloween week? B/C I can't get on at night or morning, o.O

Seviper
October 23rd, 2003, 11:45 AM
Or even a man dressed in what looks really satonic (which he looks like a grim reaper), holding a... well whatever it is... (Oh Shadow...) XD *eye twitches* Don't bring up that avatar again! And its a scythe!

And make it the whole week of Halloween is a good idea since half of use will probably be getting some candy.

Oh and I'll be posting free Halloween avatars that I got from various video clips for people to use if they want to. First up: Zimmy Doomy Halloweeny Avatar Things.

MoonLight
October 23rd, 2003, 11:56 AM
Yeah i like this idea it deff sounds like fun i could also make some Halloween Avatars if ya want ! :) XD wow my B-day is Sunday pretty close to halloween XD

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 12:09 PM
Happy Early Birthday Moonlight! hehehe....

Two more avatars:
Grunty and Nightmare Ms. Bitters

Psyduck
October 23rd, 2003, 12:21 PM
First of all remember we are all not in the same time zone, so 7:00 - 12:00 would exclude people depending on the time zone. I think we should extend the time from 8:00 eastern standard time to 4:00 eastern standard time, so people on the west coast get a late night chance to get on, at 4 am its not late in california.

Also I think we should have a costume contest, who can dress a pokemon in the best costume, either draw it or edit a picture. I have a good idea for mine.

Its a shame we can't have a real party, hey maybe when everyone is over 18, we can all drive cross county and have a big pokemon party. Until then,

The halloween story idea is a good one, but i think a lot of people won't do it cuz its so close to halloween, so I think we can get more people to do it, if we limit it to a short story 500 words, and no more, 500 words or less, that makes it quick and challanging to write a good pokemon halloween story in only 500 words. Also it might be neat to make the story go along with the pokemon picture we edit?

WE need to decide soon what were doing, we should have a poll, sun or mon, and the top ideas win.

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 12:48 PM
I think it should just be for rest of the month, stating now or tomorrow because of time zones and Trick-Or-Treating. Eusine will have to decide on this since its his party.

I had another idea, let's make a Halloween Chain Story, a Pokemon one and a non-Pokemon one.

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 01:19 PM
Ah, your birthday is on the 26th Moonlight? That's my mom's birthday. ^_^; Mine's the 23rd. *cough*today*cough* (Lol, J/K! ;P)

Okay, nice avatars Shadow! I like the idea of making a chain story.. and the costume idea. Should the characters we draw only be Pokémon, or humans too? (Because I'm much better at humans than creatures. >_>)

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 23rd, 2003, 01:27 PM
Humans, Pokémon, ghosts, the living dead, zombies, witches, just dress them up.

This event has been extended to Thursday 30th - Friday 31st.
The event starts Thursday October 30th at 5:00 PM EST
The event ends at Friday November 1st 2003 at 12:00 AM (1 minute after 11:59 PM when Halloween is still on).

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 01:55 PM
Alright. ^_^ That time's fine by my schedule. What did you think about the assignments idea? I figured it might help us, so that some people could work on a certain thing seperately, and get it done faster... *shrugs*

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 01:59 PM
Yeah that would be good having certain people do certain things. And the time is fine for me, let's just see if anyone complains about it still...

And when do you want to start the chain stories? Now or when the party starts? I don't think there would be enough time for it to get good if we started it at the party.

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I agree. Starting a chain story like that takes a lot of time to start, and get interesting. I think we should start it soon! But.. are we just going to have all of the different things on this thread? It might get a bit crowded and confusing then, with one person posting a fan fic and the next replying with a picture they've drawn.

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 02:04 PM
No the stories will most likely get their own threads in the Fan-Fiction section. Like I said: Make a Pokemon related one and a non-Pokemon related one.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 23rd, 2003, 02:09 PM
Mmmmm... let me appoint some jobs.
All Super Mods - Duty of threads (may start a new Halloween thread if needed)
Judges
MoonLight - Art judge for contests (can also make her own art - judging just allowed in the contest thread)
Shadow - Fan fiction judge
Other Jobs
Kayleigh/Shadow/MoonLight/Vito Winstrate/All Super Mods - Managing of the main thread.

So where will the Fanfiction and Fan art contests go?
Shall they be stickied directly at this forum for easy access?

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 02:09 PM
Okay, I'm sure one of you would be better off making the thread, since I'm terrible at fan fictions, lol. ._." I noticed that there already is a Halloween picture contest, though. What do we do about that?

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 02:13 PM
I say put the threads in teh correct place and sticky them there.

And I'll have to go check out the existant Halloween contest to see if it will contradict with this one. If so then we'll just make the current one part of the party or just forget about a party contest.

Edit: I just looked and it ends he 27th (Monday) and you can only do Pokemon related pictures so we should be able to do one if the deadline is the 31st and it can be anything and not only Pokemon.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 23rd, 2003, 02:16 PM
Post in that respective one. That should do it.
Or else we could use the Other Chat and create one.
I don't really know now.
If MoonLight hosted the Halloween Contest in the Fan art, we might as well use it.

Mods? Can we have a fan fic chain story posted in other chat and stickied there?

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 02:18 PM
Look at my edit for my ideas on the contest, and ithe chain story should go in Other Fan-Fic + Role Play but no one goes there much so we might be able to get permission to have it here in Other Chat.

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 02:20 PM
I guess we can wait for a mod to answer our question about making a new thread... Since it's related to this topic then we might be allowed to have it here in Other Chat, but I don't know...

Kairi
October 23rd, 2003, 02:29 PM
We'll stick it here during the event, and then after it is over move them to their correct places.

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 02:30 PM
Alright, thank you Kairi. ^_^ So when will we make the thread, then?

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 02:31 PM
That sounds good. Eusine said he'll make the threads later since he had to go to school.

The online list is seriously messed up...It says he is still online when he left about 10 minutes ago and he has dial-up so he can't leave the window open all day....

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
I think it's because he didn't click 'Log Out' when he left. Once he's been inactive for 15 minutes though, he'll appear offline. Anyways, I'm sick right now, so I may have to get off soon if I start feeling worse. ._. Dumb sickness. But until then, let's finish on with plans! ^_^ What time do you think Vito will post the threads? Because then I could probably come on and start working on a few of my things for the contests, etc...

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 02:43 PM
It could be from around 2:00AM to around 10:00AM or from around 4:30PM to about 6:15PM. All times Eastern US Standard Time.

I hope you feel better soon Kayleigh. It was terrible when I pnemonia a few weeks ago and had to stay in the hospital for 4 days and missed 11 days of school and had a ton of make-up work.

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 02:52 PM
Thanks! ^_^ I won't have to worry about make-up work though, since I'm homeschooled. *laughs evily* My mom's too concerned to be thinking about work right now. The only disadvantage of this is that it was right on my birthday. o_o; Nobody's giving me a break, either... They're making me wait until I'm better before we do anything fun, or until I can open my presents. T-T But you were really in the hospital? It must've been bad then...

I don't think I could stay up until 2:00 a.m., so I'll stick to coming here at 6:00 p.m., lol. ^_^ Do you think making links to a few free avatars would be a good idea? Just as an extra fun thing. (Ooh! Or they could have a banner/avatar making contest. The best one would win! How's that?)

Shadow
October 23rd, 2003, 02:58 PM
You don't have to wait until 6 since if he makes them at like 4 in the morning they will still be here whenever you log on...

And we are going to have a best costume contest. The costume is basically your sig and your avatar. And yeah you can post links to free avatars. And he also said there will be a best costume contest thing were you edit/draw a picture and use it.

And yeah I was in the hospital after I had been sick for a week. I went to two doctors who diagnosed me wrong so we didn't get correct diagnosement until it was pretty bad so I had to stay in the hospital.

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2003, 03:06 PM
Lol, I know, but I was planning on being there early. :P I'll have to find some avatars then. Tonight I can work on a picture too, and it should be scanned by the time the party comes.

Ah, that's pretty scary. I've never had to stay in the hostpital like that before... But it took three tries until they finally got your diagnosement right?! (Gotta go now, I think we're about to start my birthday party. ^_^ See ya!)

MoonLight
October 23rd, 2003, 06:42 PM
Happy Early Birthday Moonlight! hehehe....

Two more avatars:
Grunty and Nightmare Ms. Bitters
Awww Thanks You very much Shadow you soo sweet XD
hey if ya want i can up the contest for the 31st if ya want cuz there are stiill prob ppl that want to particapate !!

Sturm
October 23rd, 2003, 09:16 PM
Happy early birthday, Moony! Have a nice day!

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 23rd, 2003, 11:22 PM
Well I'm happy that Kairi allowed us to have the Halloween Party Fan fics and threads in Other Chat.
Fortunately I'm able to attend the last bit of the halloween party. I can make the threads also, but I will only be around for quite a while before leaving again. Then I'll come back, check, and in a few hours I leave. Then I'll come back for the rest of the Halloween Party.

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Wow! this sounds sugoi. XD I'll be there!

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 08:29 AM
Yay, Miyu's posting! n_n *jumps up and down*

Ooh, and shouldn't we make a few rules? It might help keep a few things under control... I dunno? As long as everyone follows the forum rules then this should be a nice party, but any ideas for a couple that only relate to this particular thread/idea? ^_^;

DragonTrainer
October 24th, 2003, 10:44 AM
I don't know if I maybe there, I maybe trick-or-treating(Actually pranking people) but I may be able to come.Let's see if time will let me get on.

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 02:12 PM
OK who's goign to start the chain stories?
Not me becasue I stink at scary things.
That leaves Eusine, Kayleigh, Kairi and almost anyone else.

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 02:22 PM
*falls over* Not me! o_o Even if I wanted to, the moderators would most likely close it due to my poor ability to think of anything scary. XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 24th, 2003, 02:32 PM
LOL. I'll start.
But who should it be on?
Ash, Misty and Brock?
Ash, May, Brock and Masato?
Or even a creepy little anime cross-over?

Sakura and Maddison travel through the streets. Sakura's adventure had ended.
Sakura: "Now that our normal lives are back I feel bored."
Maddison: "I really need something to record now..."

Ash and friends travel through Johto. They take a short break.
Ash: "What's that?"
A large cloud approaches them.

Sakura: "That black cloud... I sense something strange coming from it."
Maddison: "But I thought all this trouble was over."
The black cloud approaches them and they get transported to Johto.

Sakura: "Where am I?"
Ash: "Hey I know you! You're from that anime show Cardcaptor Sakura..."
Maddison: "They're from the anime show Pokémon Master Quest!"
Misty: "How did you get here?"
Sakura: "That black cloud..."
Brock: "It's gone..."

How's that?

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Hmm OK but make a seperate thread with the final one and I don't watch Cardcaptors so i don't know Maddison or Sakura. *awaits beating*

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Lol! You got the Cardcaptor Sakura idea from my avatar, eh? I like that one though! ^_^ I suppose Animé show crossovers would be pretty funny. Or.. Are people allowed to use made-up characters too?

Ah, and you don't watch Cardcaptors? Me neither. XD It doesn't come on here anymore. *runs away from her Cardcaptors obsessed friend, who's chasing her with a long stick* I just think it's a cute show, and Sakura looks like me a little. >_>;

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 24th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Well it won't just be on Pokémon and Cardcaptors, but anyway it can be a crossover with any other anime, and you can introduce new characters.
I'm gonna have a little scary big fat witch (no doubt Gruntilda LOL). So it's a crossover between anime and games. Put in people like the guys from Kingdom Hearts or Sonic...

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Yay! Does it have to be anime or can it be any TV show?

Go start it now! I command it!

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Hmm... I already have a made-up character in my manga books that I know all about, so I might introduce her. ^_^ My friend also loves roleplaying so she'd probably join in too if I invited her. Okay, so who was going to make that thread? *runs off to hide in the mountains before she gets asked*

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 02:48 PM
I'm going to incorporate Shadow from the Pokemon Chain Stories we have going currently. Oooh just wait to he meets Marik ehehehehe.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 24th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Not just anime, cartoons, games, real life selves even!

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Well then, my character is based on myself so this should be interesting. ^_^ I'm so used to roleplaying that I doubt I'd be any good at fanfics.

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 02:57 PM
I'm going to put Yugioh in, so no one else do it!

And Chain-Stories are like Role-Plays but your posts are longer and its more storish (made-up word created from hyperness)....

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Lol, I know. But there are some differences. I'm not good at making up stories... I'm more of the type that's good at drawing. >_>; It would be pretty funny adding InuYasha into the storyline too. (It'd definately get Miyu-chan to join in, lol.) I'd love to see how InuYasha would act whenever he sees Brock flirting with Kagome, and even Kikyo. XD

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 03:07 PM
LOL. I've only seen about 20 episodes of Inuyasha and I always forget their names (except Inuyasha, Kagome, and Sshomuru or however you spell it).

Oh and add Final Fantasy 7 to it and see how Cloud acts when Shadow, my character, is flirting with Aeris/Aerith. Or no, FF9 and see how Zidane reacts when he flirts with Dagger and Lani. XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 24th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Well to make it scary, how about we recommend it to be rated PG? Then we can have a bit of Brock getting beaten up if he does XD (I don't think so).
I might bring some more CCS characters. How about Tori and Julian/Yue? Or even Eli, Ruby and Spinner.
Not to mention Kero... @.@

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Yeah it will need to be PG if Inuyasha and Final Fantasy are in it.

And no comment on the CC characters since, you know, I don't watch it.

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Geez, you know more about the show than me, LOL. >_> I only know Sakura, Madison, Kero, Li, and Tori. o_o And well, I'm only really familiar with the main characters' names on InuYasha. The others are too hard to remember. ^_^; (It's Sesshoumaru, lol.)

Okay, a PG rating is fine with me, because I'm going to enjoy making my character whack Brock at the slightest hint of flirtation. *cackles insanely*

:P J/K!

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Sesshoumaru. It's Sesshoumaru. remember. It's Lord Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru Sesshoumaru Sesshoumaru.

Anyway are you on Yahoo and just invisible or are you offline, Kayleigh? I'm invisible because I don't really feel like talking to my friend who is online and his status message is: "Buzz me (my name, that I'm not reveiling), I want to talk you you!"

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 03:55 PM
LOL, I'm on invisible. ^_^ I'm always on invisible because too many annoying people always send me a message when I'm not, and then I have to tolerate having to talk with them. o_o; I didn't know you were on though, so we can talk if you want! Anyways, back on topic...

What were the final plans for rules? Maybe not the strict kind, but certain ones to follow with the contests and stuff.

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 04:04 PM
The only rules I can think of are:
-Obey all the PC rules
-Don't make your posts all bloody and gorey and descriptive and disgusting like that
-have fun
-And for every egg and roll of toilet paper I find on my house I will kill whoever did it....

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Lol, and same goes for me except I'm adding toilet paper too. =_= I do not want my room covered in it. *runs off to spy on her brother and his friends to see what they're plotting*

Okay, and.. I don't know what else to talk about. ._. I've drawn my picture that I'm entering into the contest. It turned out pretty cute! Also, when will all of the avatars be posted for use? (That Moonlight, etc. will be making)

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 04:29 PM
I already posted some and you'll have to ask ML about her's.

*Edits his post to include toilet paper*

22sa
October 24th, 2003, 04:38 PM
x_x;; So many, so many posts! Can someone fill me uo on what's been happening? PC's been so fast; I can't keep up with my stressful workload from school. :\

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Yay, I figured you'd get involved as soon as you learned about what was going on. ^_^ Right now we're just making plans for this Halloween party that Vito thought up. I think that there'll be some contests, stories, etc. It's supposed to be on October 31st 'til the 31st from 7:00 to Midnight.
And if you've got any ideas then that'd be nice, or if you wanted to help with anything..

Frostweaver
October 24th, 2003, 04:44 PM
*sends 22sa a PM*

either way... i have to go to church as Halloween is on a Friday and i'm going to fellowship just like any other Friday... but i don't realy like the stuff we're doing next week... at all. (not even bible related at all... or any intellectual matter related) So who knows... maybe i can attend my first party within 5 years.

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 04:45 PM
No its from the 30th to the 31st due to soem people not being able to get on the 31st because of trick-or-treating. Check Vito/Eusine's sig for the time.

Frostweaver
October 24th, 2003, 04:47 PM
No its from the 30th to the 31st due to soem people not being able to get on the 31st because of trick-or-treating. Check Vito/Eusine's sig for the time.

well... ok *shreds files full of plans to attend the party*

let that Math unit exam right on Oct.31 be "cursed" (note: more offensive version intended) for life... must we get an unit exam on halloween? even if i don't really do anything to celebrate halloween nor do i believe in it... but still... that's so cruel... x_x

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Ooh... *edits her post*

I might go trick or treating anyways.. depends. ^_^ I don't want to miss the party, so I'll most likely stay. The first year I don't go trick or treating. ._. *cries*

Frostweaver
October 24th, 2003, 04:54 PM
i thought the party is on the night before the exact date for Halloween...

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 04:57 PM
The event is scheduled to: Thursday October 30th at 5:00 PM EST - November 1st 2003 at 12:00 AM EST (1 minute after 11:59 PM when Halloween is still on). That's the official time...

Haruka
October 24th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Well... is this a good idea:

A temp name change for halloween. :P

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 24th, 2003, 05:22 PM
I posted an announcement about it in the Announcements forum.

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Well... is this a good idea:

A temp name change for halloween. :P
Okay, like what do you mean? Kind of our own made-up name for Halloween or what? ^_^;

Shadow
October 24th, 2003, 06:00 PM
It would waste space if everyone made a new account for the party only. But you could put your Halloween name as your custon user test....

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 24th, 2003, 06:05 PM
I setup the chain story and Kairi set it up. So get ready!

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Ooh, I see. I didn't understand that at first. ^_^; And I've already posted on the Chain Story thread, but I don't know how well it turned out, lol.

ashley03
October 24th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Thanks Kayleigh... does anyone have any suggestions on what we should do in this event (I'm marking it in the calendar).

The Halloween Party starts from 7:00 to 12:00 midnight. How's that?

i'm kayeigh's friend ashley03! i think we should have people ask other people what their fave. candy is!!!!

ciao, ashley03

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Okay.. Like do you mean a poll? ^_^; Maybe we can have a few, if more people have any ideas for questions...

Hazuki-san
October 24th, 2003, 07:15 PM
I love all kinds of chocolate candy!

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2003, 07:18 PM
(Ahh, cute avatar.. Well, for a vampire. o_o Lol, Harrison looks good as one!)

Hmm.. I like different kinds, so that's a hard question to answer. Ooh! What about quizzes? I could probably search for some on the computer. It'd be kinda fun as long as they're Halloween-related. ^_^

Spyke
October 25th, 2003, 12:49 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/353649/fokjdfjlagfsf.JPG
and thats my sighttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/353649/lilmud.GIFand my avitar

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 25th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Oooohh... shivers...
You need to resize the image in your sig (it's waaaay too big). There is a limit, but the admins haven't spotted like Steve spotted me...

Kayleigh
October 25th, 2003, 06:10 AM
Ooh, that signature picture looks creepy. o.o I like it!

Miyu-chan
October 25th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Lol, I know. But there are some differences. I'm not good at making up stories... I'm more of the type that's good at drawing. >_>; It would be pretty funny adding InuYasha into the storyline too. (It'd definately get Miyu-chan to join in, lol.) I'd love to see how InuYasha would act whenever he sees Brock flirting with Kagome, and even Kikyo. XD

Did someone say my name? XD Well, even though it didn't have Inuyasha, I'll still join in anyway! Mwahahaha... (Mom: *smacks Miyu-chan for going on the internet... Me: x_x; "I'm typing an essay Mom! Mom: -_-" ) *runs away*

Shadow Hunter
October 25th, 2003, 07:39 AM
I have alot of great ideas for my halloween avatar's and banners. I am not going to release too many details though.

Haruka
October 25th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Hmmm. i got to find some ideas though...

Kayleigh
October 25th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Did someone say my name? XD Well, even though it didn't have Inuyasha, I'll still join in anyway! Mwahahaha... (Mom: *smacks Miyu-chan for going on the internet... Me: x_x; "I'm typing an essay Mom! Mom: -_-" ) *runs away*
Lol, I'll add in InuYasha as soon as there's a reply. ^_^

And I know I changed my avatar again... I'm about to change it back to Sakura. XD I can't decide on anything! *runs off to find a Halloween avatar*

22sa
October 25th, 2003, 01:43 PM
*Blink, blink* Did kayleigh just change her avatar? @.@;; XD;;

Kayleigh
October 25th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Lol, yes. Did you not notice? It was of Eevee, and though I thought it was cute, Kairi and I both agreed that it looked more like a bear. O_o Sooo... I've changed it back, but I left the signature picture. ^_^

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 26th, 2003, 03:17 AM
Lol, yes. Did you not notice? It was of Eevee, and though I thought it was cute, Kairi and I both agreed that it looked more like a bear. O_o Sooo... I've changed it back, but I left the signature picture. ^_^
Well I haven't a clue what I should change my avatar to...
Vampire Vito anyone?

Kayleigh
October 26th, 2003, 07:53 AM
I like that idea! I'll see if I can scan one of my drawings and re-size it like Hazuki-san did with hers. It turned out really cute! ^_^;

Hazuki-san
October 26th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Well I haven't a clue what I should change my avatar to...
Vampire Vito anyone?
That would be really cool. I bet he would look really cute as one

EDIT: Changed my sig for Halloween

Shadow
October 27th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Lookie! I made my first banner I ever made! Obey the giant Gir! Obey it!

Kayleigh
October 27th, 2003, 06:25 PM
*squints and tilts her head* What is that? o_o; A mint and chocolate ice cream blob? (It's good though, lol. >_>)

DragonTrainer
October 27th, 2003, 06:50 PM
To me it looks like a mud covered green blob.Good halloween theme though

Haruka
October 27th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Well, I am going to change names on halloween..

What name?

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 28th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Oh dear... Gir's really overweight!
Poor thing :p

By the way MoonLight do you think you're up to judging the Pokémon Community Halloween art competition (runs tomorrow)? By the way the topic for it is open, so it can be non-Pokémon or Pokémon.

I'll get round to drawing Vampire Vito :p

Kayleigh
October 28th, 2003, 06:42 AM
Gir?! @_@ Is that the cute little robot thing on Invader Zim? Eew, it gained some serious weight. >.> And I used to think it was cute. *gags*

MoonLight
October 28th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Well since i already did the contest winners How about we do this On the halloween party will have a little contest on who has the best halloween avatar and sig that sounds like a cool idea i beleve !

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 28th, 2003, 11:58 AM
:/ The announcement says there will be an art contest... and it was in planning here too...
I'll judge...

Kayleigh
October 28th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Lol. I've made several pictures... I think I may enter the one that I like best. ^_^ Will the contest be held exactly on Halloween? (Because people may want to start sending in their pics early.)

Haruka
October 28th, 2003, 03:19 PM
I am just going to put up a avatar something with magic. :P..

Well, maybe a tempary name change.

Kayleigh
October 28th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I'll probably just edit my Custom User Title. I haven't had any time to get any signature banners made. ._.

Haruka
October 28th, 2003, 07:18 PM
I have no idea to make my avatar about. The episode that Ash turns into a pikachu? I dunno. I dunno where I am going to get episode images to design a avatar in Photoshop.

I need help badly!

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 29th, 2003, 03:20 AM
I made my signature with a Vampire Vito, but he's not the one that's scary though...

Miyu-chan
October 29th, 2003, 04:46 AM
I changed my avatar and sig. =D Hope you guys like! XD

Kayleigh
October 29th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Ooh, both look really cool. ^_^

Haruka
October 29th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Is someone going to help me! Please don't leave me standing here!

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 29th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Is someone going to help me! Please don't leave me standing here!
Why not make a picture of Haruka and turn her into a witch?

Shadow
October 29th, 2003, 01:02 PM
I'm making Halloween versions of my character's sprite. Oh and:

I CALL THE CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY PARTY!

if no one did last year.....but if they did I get Thanksgiving or the Easter Platypus day thing...

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 29th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Well then... who wants to host next year's halloween party?
It's annual too.

Haruka
October 29th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Why not make a picture of Haruka and turn her into a witch?
That will take alot of work because I am not that experinced in art. :P

John Denver
October 29th, 2003, 01:33 PM
*cough*

Shouldn't that hard to do...:D

*cough*

BOO ya!

Kairi
October 29th, 2003, 01:34 PM
You have Photoshop Seven, right? You could liquefy her eyes, that's not hard to do. I don't know how it will work out on an animé character, but you can try. Just a few little tools can make a difference. ^_^;

Haruka
October 29th, 2003, 01:37 PM
LOL... I don't know how to do that yet. I do everything by scratch... Thats why I need episode Images but theres nowhere I can get them without sueing me... Duh!

I am now stuck... lol...

I will tell you what I need.

I need atleast 5 more pictures of the Pokemon Episode that Ash's turns into a pikachu and thats it... after that I can design a new avatar (Yup... i said a new avatar) and banner.

Kayleigh
October 29th, 2003, 02:13 PM
I could probably do next years Halloween party! If not, then I call... Valentine's Day. *evil cackle*

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 30th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Hmmm... maybe.
I've got a feeling that the event will be successful.
I'll talk to the mods about it. Can't wait!

Miyu-chan
October 30th, 2003, 03:00 AM
Ooh, both look really cool. ^_^
Thanks! I like your picture too, did you draw it yourself? =D

Kayleigh
October 30th, 2003, 06:42 AM
Yeah! ^_^ She's my character on my manga book, but that's not a very good picture of her. n_n; I'll have to scan some more of her in her regular outfits.

Shadow
October 30th, 2003, 12:09 PM
A little less then 2 hours until the party starts!
*Runs off to finish sprites*

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 30th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Oh rats... I might have to start the party at 4:00 instead... when I'm around.
Daylight Savings Time is messing around with the party...

Haruka
October 30th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Well, thats okay...

*cough* I finally got up my halloween stuff *cough*

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 30th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Pokémon Community's Halloween party
will begin at 4:00 today and end at 11:59 Friday.

Shadow
October 30th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Hey. I though it was going to end at 12:01 AM Saturday...

Edit: I'm all dressed up and ready to go guys. Look at my avatar with Witch Shadow, Mummy Shadow, and Demon Shadow and my sig banner (as soon as it finishes uploading...)

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 30th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Ahhhhh! You avatar's scary! Post in the thread! Post in the thread!

And every Halloween Party thread will be moved to their respective places at the end of the party!
Although the main thread will be closed.

Kairi
October 30th, 2003, 01:29 PM
This was has no more use right?

If it does, PM me to unlock it.