• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
I used to play it, but I've recently realized that it is more boring than watching grass grow...

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
Years
My accounts name are; Draknix and Prayerishigh. Draknix is level 67 while as Prayerishigh is level 7 with 34 prayer, 60 woodcutting and 36/7 mining.

Years
I played my little brothers account, found it borring, wouldn't tell u the account name coz he is a n00b at it and stoped playin.
pokemons the only good proper RPG overall not including ActionRPGs like Final Fantasy
check out Final Fantasy Crisis Core its an awsome game!!!

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
Years
I tried it for a while a few years back since everyone else in my class were playing it, and I found it very boring. I still don't understand how people find MMORPGs fun-there's nothing to motivate you into doing anything.

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
Years
Before I got hacked:
boomtf9.png

I play every now and then to see how it's doing, but everything turned to **** in my opinion.

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
Years
I don't play because it lags too much and I used to play it but then i discovered the wonders of watching paint dry! roffle. It is OK i must admit, but it lags and it is slower than a snail! Besides, Super mario 64 is better.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
I play it when event are happening so I can tell people to drop all of their stuff and press "Alt + F4" to unlock the item for that event. They drop all of their stuff and I jack it and log off.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
Played it like, 2 years ago. :x

It was fun at first, but then I got a better look at the overall community and slowly began having a disdain for it. These days, I'm happy I tried it out, because it gave me a feel for MMO's.

If I recall, I had a level 40 some character. Not very strong at all. I had a couple of nice things though. Rune pick, Rune plate, and some rare event stuff. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back