PDA

View Full Version : If You could go to th REAL POKMON WORLD?

tkay1493
June 3rd, 2008, 04:41 PM
If I had a choice on gogin to the Pokemon world or staying here.
well i wouldnt be on my computer right now would i?
i woudl leave this place and head to the World of Pokemon.
I dream of living there.
With my closest friends and traveling around Kanto, Joohto Hoen and Shinoh.
It is my dream.
WHat about you?
Would you leave the Real world and Join the rank of trainers in the pokemon world?
Why or why not?
who would you bring with?
what do you think your friends would start out with??

This is how i would see it.
I would have my family come wiht
You know so they can stay
My mom for SURE would be a pokemon coordinator
and my step dad would be a gym leader...
lol
my little brother and i would both go off on our journey.
and my real dad would be a lazy trainer
and my step mom would be a stay at home mom.
My step sis would so be a coordinator and my steb bro would be a trainer.
i would be a coordinator and a trainer.
i would bring my WHOLE SCHOOL
Including teachers.
Becouse i think that with my friends scattered all aorund the pokemon world and paired up with there perfect pokemon that fits their personality would be the best
of course i would want moonie, Aj, Kenzie, and Katie along with Sam to join me.
No stupid drama...
Just the feel of pokemon.
Perfect, Isn't it?
i would leave this world in a heatbeat to joing the world of pokemon and be allowed to train.
O And i would go to pokemon school.
LOL
to learn more about pokemon.
But MY idea of pokemon school is that you get a pokemon and you grow upw ith it.
Fomr the age of 5 untill your 10 or 12.
In P.E. you learn how to battle and do other things wiht your pokemon.
in class oyu learn about your pokemon and at recess you mplay with your pokemon.
You also go on field trips to capture pokemon.
10 bucks for 5 pokeballs.
=]
My Starters:
Kanto: Squirtle (or a pikachu)
Johto: Totadile
Hoenn: Tochic
Shinoh: Piplup or Turtwig.

BakingBluePotatoe
June 3rd, 2008, 08:12 PM
hm.... I think I'd bring most of my friends with me.

As for my starter? I'd emulate my Journey in the games and start with a Torchic. (And I'd Start in Hoenn)

Before any of that, I'd change my name to that of my Character. (Momoko Mitzumorii)

Apathetic_Yen
June 3rd, 2008, 09:20 PM
I would go for sure, beats this boring place.

Dither1
June 3rd, 2008, 09:43 PM
I would go, I'd bring my two friends and my brother with me

Obito.
June 4th, 2008, 12:35 AM
YES!!! i would go. i wouldnt even miss this place! it would be awsome! and yeah id bring my brother with me

Crimson Arcanine
June 4th, 2008, 02:33 AM
I would need to prepare, and of course get some friends and of course my cousin.

But yes, I would probably decide to head over there, though I will openly admit there would be things I'd miss here.

MissMegano
June 4th, 2008, 03:23 AM
It'd be so hard to pick which friends. I'd take my two or three closest friends and my sister. I'd get a Pikachu! :> The pokemon world would be pretty exciting. Heck, I'll go! Me and a friend of mine already joke about dropping outta school next year to become pokemon trainers.

Snivi
June 4th, 2008, 03:44 AM
I would go but only if I could come back.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei
June 4th, 2008, 04:41 AM
I would love to go to the world of Pokemon!
I could love this world and go through Kanto to sinnoh like Ash.
Because I love pokemon so much, I would wait after Ash loses the first
pokemon league in the Indigo Plataeu. Then, I would starting winning through
everything that Ash could winner, even the Orange Isalnds. Then, when
in Sinnoh, I would mean up with the Heros. After Team Rocket Jessie
and James, invade the Museum in Enterna City, I put my eyes out to the
Team Galaxy Helicopper and I secretly leave the Heros and jump right on.
XD Then, I explain to Saturn; (for some people who don't know... He's a guy...)
Afer a Long talk, I would like to join the wonderful team. But, come on guys...
A 10 year old understanding the meanings on Galaxy's plans and everything?
ITS WONDEROUS! TEAM GALAXY IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH! A new world, NAY,
a new universe; no strife..., no pain..., no suffering..., none of the Devil's
emotions... Team Galaxy is a good team... Who can refuse an offer of a new
Universe order... God! God can! But, it donesn't matter. You gotta do, what cha'
gotta do... But until the heros and I reach Hearthome City... after me and a tag
partner in the contest tag battle tourament, the match is interrupted by me
trying to steal the Pokemon but failed... I got chased out by the police...
And no... I wouldn't bring anyone with me... But I would start out with a
Charmander in Kanto, Totodile in Johto, a Treecko in Hoenn (after final evolution, it goes back to the lab of Prof. Oak) Then, a Turtwig in Sinnoh. I hope you like my story...

ErickaVolt
June 4th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Hmm... I'd go to Pokemon World. I don't like this world. Nukes and Biochemical weapons are invading this world. I want to go to Pokemon World. Probably with my partner and only friend Latias. It's better to have an adventure than going to school.

BREAKINGBEN
June 4th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Yeah, I'd probably go. I'd want to make sure that my family came along with me, so I wouldn't have a guilt trip and stuff :D.

But, yeah. I would bring about three to five of my closest friends... if I even have that many... and go into Johto. My favorite place :D. Cyndaquil would definitely be my starter... because I love it so. I could go on forever about this... but I'm too lazy :D.

Mitchman
June 4th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Screw this im already there. When im not online im flying over coronet on a flygon. Nah lol yeah I wish no worries just you pokemon and well non kiddy stuff thats to nonkiddy for animes.

vano-m
June 4th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Of course yes! It s anyway much berrte then doing a course in physics of atmosphere.

Lackey
June 4th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Hehe, yeah. I think it would be fun, taking a trip around Kanto and finally getting my favourite Pokemon for real. But I would probably want to go back and forth between worlds, if possible (gotta finish school, you know!).

Abra_kadabra
June 4th, 2008, 02:15 PM
that would be awsome! i would go to honnen! behold the glory of my treeko! i would proboly to the gym thing then move to fortree, unless they offer me a job as a gym leader!

Twero
June 4th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Well... I think it will be awsome! ^^
Going araound the world, with the Starter Pokémon, meeting with many peoples, doing battle, learning about the mythology of legendary Pokémon...
The Pokémon Journey, yeah! =D
But I love this world, too. ^^

Aegis
June 4th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I might for a day or two, or three, but I don't think I'd like to be there forever XD;

Anty
June 4th, 2008, 02:39 PM
I would go to the world of Pokemon. 'Course, I would bring some friends along and maybe some fudge :) But I would also miss things here like my very own computer and uh, family? You can go back... Right?

superaipom
June 4th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I'd probably go. I'd want to make sure that my family came along with me, so I wouldn't have a guilt trip and stuff :D.

But, yeah. I would bring about three to five of my closest friends... if I even have that many... and go into Johto. My favorite place :D. Cyndaquil would definitely be my starter... because I love it so. I could go on forever about this... but I'm too lazy :D.
I would go in like less than a mili-second!!!!!!!!!!! And of course I'd go with my bestest buddy BREAKINGBEN! I would probably go to Johto too. I think I'd bring my family and my dog. My dog would come with me and act as a back-up pokemon! LOL! I think living in the pokemon world would be so much fun! Just the thought of battling, training, and watching your team evolve alongside your friends is mind-boggling to me.

tkay1493
June 4th, 2008, 04:49 PM
This is how i would see it.
I would have my family come wiht
You know so they can stay
My mom for SURE would be a pokemon coordinator
and my step dad would be a gym leader...
lol
my little brother and i would both go off on our journey.
and my real dad would be a lazy trainer
and my step mom would be a stay at home mom.
My step sis would so be a coordinator and my steb bro would be a trainer.
i would be a coordinator and a trainer.
i would bring my WHOLE SCHOOL
Including teachers.
Becouse i think that with my friends scattered all aorund the pokemon world and paired up with there perfect pokemon that fits their personality would be the best
of course i would want moonie, Aj, Kenzie, and Katie along with Sam to join me.
No stupid drama...
Just the feel of pokemon.
Perfect, Isn't it?
i would leave this world in a heatbeat to joing the world of pokemon and be allowed to train.
O And i would go to pokemon school.
LOL
to learn more about pokemon.
But MY idea of pokemon school is that you get a pokemon and you grow upw ith it.
Fomr the age of 5.
In P.E. you learn how to battle and do other things wiht your pokemon.
in class oyu learn about your pokemon and at recess you mplay with your pokemon.
You also go on field trips to capture pokemon.
10 bucks for 5 pokeballs.
=]

Wulf
June 4th, 2008, 05:46 PM
I would go, capture some legendaries. Then, I would come back and take over Earth.

ChuBoy
June 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I would love to go! Let's face it, this world sucks. Too much war & hatred. I think I would stay there, but eventually get homesick and visit this world every now and then.

As for my starters:
Kanto: Charmander (if not Pikachu)
Johto: Totadile or Cindaquil
Hoenn: Torchic
Shinoh: Turtwig

DavyJones4our
June 4th, 2008, 09:57 PM
So long as I can take one specific friend with me, then I'd go. But if I can't take her, then I'd rather stay here (unless I have the insurance of meeting[/hooking] up with Misty).

and I'm raising my Piplup to be the most metal, most evil, most piratey, and most badass Empoleon around, Nilsolav.

Archeopterix
June 4th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Not sure. I'd definitely want to come back to this wonderful reality we call Earth. If I were to visit the Pokemon world for a long-term stay... what would it be like though? Would the reality be similar to that of the games or the television series; innocent and unknowing? Or would my very presence trigger corruption and change in that existential plane? That is to say, would I be able to do stuff like: murder, fornicate, curse, etc, and how would it affect the world around me? I've often related on this matter in my leisure... there are many loopholes and paradoxes that could occur, due to rules of our reality being broken, if a being of our conscience were to step into the reality of a child-themed entertainment world.

That said, would I be able to bring a companion from this world? I say, I might go insane after a while in such a place with no remnant of a sensical universe but myself. Solipsism would soon set in. Yes, a companion would be essential.

And then, would I really want to stay forever? There are so many things of this world that I love and care for. Another thing to consider: would I be able to bring back souvenirs, or rather the pokemon I encountered in my travels?

Anyways, there is a lot to consider. I think this fantasy is best kept just that... a fantasy. With that, I leave you. Good night, sleep tight, I'm going to the pokemon world.

iLike2EatPiez
June 5th, 2008, 04:14 PM
If it were possible, heck yes! And who wouldn't want to? I mean, come on! The only thing this world has on the Pokemon world is... um... hm... *thinking*... I'd have to say Starbucks (love coffee). But I could live without. I'd love to leave behind the retarded and pointless war-filled, argumenitive, money-obsessed world we know for a place where I could ride on the back of a loyal companion, be it a dragon, or a giant fire-breathing dog, or a creature of the sea, filled with peace and free of worries.

But of course, the closest we'll ever get to something that great is video games, RPG forums, an anime show, and the occasional well-written fanfic. It's a shame, too... *sips some coffee sorrowfully*

Dark Banette
June 5th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I would most definatley leave here. It seems like it would be more peaceful in Kanto or another region. No more housing developement and what not. There would just be me, my Pokemon, and the warm sunrise lighting up the dew on the grass beneath my feet. I imagine it would be awfuly lovely. Sadly, it will never happen. In our dreams, however, we can travel there anytime! =D
My starter would be Bulbasaur. It is the cutest little frog known to man-kind. (In my opinion) And the first Pokemon I would ever catch would be Skitty, because it is my favorite Pokemon.

Likewise
June 5th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I'd be a pokemon probably chimchar or eevee

Diagenesis
June 5th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah I would go. I'm now sure where I would want to start out though. Probably Johto and I'd start with Totodile. The good thing about it is you would be able to catch the starters in the wild and all the pokemon you aren't able to catch in the games.

GamerFreak
June 5th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Well, I would go as well. I don't have th best imagination anymore, as a young child though, I dreamt of a perfect world where Pokemon did exist. Where I could go off on my very own journey at the age of 10. Crazy or what? I even dreamed of leaving from Pokemon school ti start my journey, and randomly choosing a starter Pokemon.

.emerald
June 5th, 2008, 06:02 PM
id pretend im a REAL trainer(i love pokemon!!!!!!!!!!)

Red1530
June 6th, 2008, 05:57 PM
I would definitively go if I had the chance.

Yoshimi
June 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Yes I would go.
The whole idea of imprisoning cute, harmless animals and raising them to be machines of destruction would be great.
no i wouldn't do that but it could be possible.
The pokemon world would be great but i couldn't stand the idea of creatures co-existing with man and not having problems, even though they are enslaved against their own will.
It would just seem like a little kids fantasy because there are feasable explanations to the worlds biggest problems such as how the universe was created and why there was water in liquid form.The answer would be just Pokemon.
however regarding all of the childlike fantasies and realities of war,famine, and disease being erased, of course i would go.
i have always liked to see what i'd be like to catch pokemon and raise them with my own two hands.
there would be no school and you could explore the whole world with your spare time.
but wouldn't nintendo be the god of pokemon, seeing as how they made it?
If this means going into the world(game) of pokemon, what if some haxor made everything how he liked and destroyed the whole area?
sure there are risks in the pokemon world, but when there is a risk, its usually majour such as team magma and aqua trying to control the geographical landscapes.
my final words are, yes i would go there, but there are many risks even in such a childlike game.