PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying Gym Leader

Blazekick doom
June 3rd, 2008, 07:33 PM
We all have gone to the Gyms and met the cheap Gym leader, mine was Watson (Emerald)

JX Valentine
June 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
For me, it has been, since the first time I played Silver years and years ago, Clair. Sure, she was difficult when it came to the actual battle (what with Kingdra and all), but then she had to go and send you into the Dragon's Den to get one stupid item to prove your "worth" to her (or, in Crystal, take a test to do the same thing), as if kicking her tail in the Pokemon battle wasn't enough like it was for every other Gym Leader ever (even Whitney).

Apathetic_Yen
June 3rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
most annoying eh? well that's different. I'd say...Whitney, what with that miltank and all.

Obito.
June 4th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Flannery because i always start with the cutest startet xD: Treecko

.Socks
June 4th, 2008, 12:45 AM
I positively despise Clair/Claire/whatever her name is.

>_>

Glaceon_
June 4th, 2008, 01:03 AM
We all have gone to the Gyms and met the cheap Gym leader, mine was Watson (Emerald)

Watson was awesome. D: He made a change from most Leaders, since he was always jolly. XD

I'm with the current majority; I found Clair to be quite an annoying Gym leader, as well as a sore loser. Its almost as bad as the D/P Rival saying he's better than you, then getting steamrollered by your team.. and afterwards, still saying he's better than you. *scratches head*

It was an interesting twist, for a Gym Leader to deny you your badge, but sheesh.. you beat her, you earned it. You shouldn't have to prove anything else, right?

The_G'
June 4th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Most annoying huh. For me its Juan , I pwned all of his pokemon then he pwned me with his Kingdra.
NOTE : all of my pokemon are not fainted before I fought his Kingdra.
Isnt that annoying ?

Glaceon_
June 4th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Most annoying huh. For me its Juan , I pwned all of his pokemon then he pwned me with his Kingdra.
NOTE : all of my pokemon are not fainted before I fought his Kingdra.
Isnt that annoying ?

Speaking of Water Gym Leaders, I really hated Wallace, to be honest; he was okay as a Gym Leader in Ruby/Sapphire, but he was really annoying, as the Champion in Emerald; primarily because of his stupid Ludicolo spamming the hell out of Double Team, and we all know how fun that move is.. *cough*

Though the main reason I think he's really annoying is because of the way he acts. It was very twitch-worthy, when I flattened him, the first time around.. *shudders*

Acrutheo
June 4th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Whitney. It took me ages to beat her, and then she has to go cry about it. D;

Obito.
June 4th, 2008, 02:02 AM
OH YEAH! what really annoys me is every gym leader!!!

whenever im about to beat there pokemon they always use a hyper potion or something AHHHHH!!!!

xiraiya
June 4th, 2008, 02:23 AM
OH YEAH! what really annoys me is every gym leader!!!

whenever im about to beat there pokemon they always use a hyper potion or something AHHHHH!!!!

Haha, that's only an issue if you can't "one hit" them, it stops the battle being too short as well.

Most annoying Gym leader I ever faced would have been...

Those twins in Emerald, at Mosdeep? I can't remember but they definitly caught me off guard, everyone else was...too easy.

Best Leader I ever faught was Gary (technically he should be called "green" but i think they called him "blue") in Pokemon Silver at the Viridian Gym... Now THAT was a Gym battle worthy of the title "8th Gym" (technically 16th but meh)

MissMegano
June 4th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Are you kidding me? The very most annoying was Brock in Yellow! there's no water pokemon around so you have to level Pikachu to like lv. 20 on those lv. 5s in the Viridian Forest, because you can't beat the dumb Onix without Slam!

Glaceon_
June 4th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Haha, that's only an issue if you can't "one hit" them, it stops the battle being too short as well.

More accurately, so long as you don't knock them into the red, you won't have any Potion Problems. :P Oh.. wouldn't it be annoying if they had Revives/Max Revives? XD

Are you kidding me? The very most annoying was Brock in Yellow! there's no water pokemon around so you have to level Pikachu to like lv. 20 on those lv. 5s in the Viridian Forest, because you can't beat the dumb Onix without Slam!

Not really.. I think I beat him with a combination of Nidoran and Butterfree; which is pretty much how I beat him in the Third Generation remakes. Surprising how very little changes, huh? XD

BeachBoy
June 4th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Well, I'm against the current majority here. Clair was quite easy for me, even if there was the test, it's better than the plain beat the couple of trainers to get to the Gym Leader in my opinion. For me, there were two Gym Leaders in the region of Johto I struggled to ever defeat.http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9761/gsctrainer20ub2.gif
→ Jasmine

One of the most annoying Gym Leaders to me was "The Steel-Clad Defense Girl". Otherwise known as Jasmine of Olivine City. No, not due to the fact you had to find her in the Sparkling Lighthouse and help the Ampharos, as I said, I like the side trips. ;D The main reason? The introduction of steel type in the second generation, and her beloved Steelix. Majority of trainers selected Cyndaquil, to get Typhlosion, so they had no problem wiping Jasmine off the face of the earth with fire. However, I'm one of those Chikorita Johto players, at the point of reaching Jasmine, I didn't even have Meganium yet, I still had Bayleef. XD Not only that, I didn't have the sufficient knowledge as to what was super effective against Steel types. All of my Pokémon were leveled around the upper twenties, early thirties. (Yeah, I used all the money I had those days to keep me going on potions, etc) So, why did I have such a rough time with her? An annoying reason in fact... Supersonic, so basically by the time I defeated the two Magnemites, most of my Pokémon were thunder waved and paralyzed and hurt plenty by confusion. So, how fun is it we're all crippled and meet a giant Steelix for the first time to get crushed to bits by Iron Tail and Rock Throw. 8D It was lovely! This was the scenario when I attempted to defeat Jasmine countless times, I eventually trained everyone into mid thirties and luck was still on her side with confusion knocking me out of commission many times for Steelix to wipe me out. After losing to Jasmine numerous times, I simply trained like a mad man (Which payed off for later Gym Leaders as well) and finally defeated her. It was toughest, and most annoying Gym Leader I had ever faced since Misty of Kanto. Jasmine remains to this day the hardest and most annoying Gym Leader I ever faced.http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7343/gsctrainer18es5.gif
→ Bugsy

This seems funny to you already, doesn't it? This seems pathetic, right? Oh yeah, it sure is, Bugsy was the second gym leader of Johto and boy I had a rough time trying to defeat him. So, a guy with a Metapod, Kakuna, and a fierce Scyther was difficult & annoying for BeachBoy? Yup, that's exactly it. ;D As I said before, I started off my journey with Chikorita. Some people defeated Bugsy with a simple Pidgey & gust, or of course Cyndaquil yet again. (Why was everything so easy for fire back then?) Oh no, I was the kid that hated birds and ran around with a grass type. >>; Yes, I had a pidgey, but it was what? Level three? I can't remember if I even used it before Bugsy. XD So why did I have such an annoying time with Bugsy? Simply put, Scyther was evil! So here I am, confident I'm about to defeat the Bug type Gym Leader, Metapod and Kakuna were easy... Scyther comes out, and of all the moves you think I would get destroyed by it had to be Fury Cutter. Oh yeah, you heard me right, Fury Cutter. It slaughtered my Chikorita. Increasing each turn, getting better and better, for Scyther to finish me off with Quick Attack, I think. I then went and trained the simple Pidgey and it still gave me a hard time! I believe it was three or four plus tries and I finally beat him. It's hilarious to look back at these days, but boy that was fun.

So, those two, the most annoying and difficult Gym Leaders for me, ever...

For other generations & gym leaders → Click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3642677&postcount=24). :D

ErickaVolt
June 4th, 2008, 03:52 AM
The most annoying Gym Leader for me is Whitney. Her Miltank was strong enough to defeat my lvl. 25 Pokemon. Miltank is probably the best Normal Type Pokemon. However my Haunter beat it up by only 1 attack. The Night Shade.

Obito.
June 4th, 2008, 03:59 AM

i always get a butterfree and confusion him maneky is good to

)

Yeah "one hit" them.

i love my kingler in crystal for that

xiraiya
June 4th, 2008, 05:44 AM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7343/gsctrainer18es5.gif
→ Bugsy

This seems funny to you already, doesn't it? This seems pathetic, right? Oh yeah, it sure is, Bugsy was the second gym leader of Johto and boy I had a rough time trying to defeat him. So, a guy with a Metapod, Kakuna, and a fierce Scyther was difficult & annoying for BeachBoy? Yup, that's exactly it. ;D As I said before, I started off my journey with Chikorita. Some people defeated Bugsy with a simple Pidgey & gust, or of course Cyndaquil yet again. (Why was everything so easy for fire back then?) Oh no, I was the kid that hated birds and ran around with a grass type. >>; Yes, I had a pidgey, but it was what? Level three? I can't remember if I even used it before Bugsy. XD So why did I have such an annoying time with Bugsy? Simply put, Scyther was evil! So here I am, confident I'm about to defeat the Bug type Gym Leader, Metapod and Kakuna were easy... Scyther comes out, and of all the moves you think I would get destroyed by it had to be Fury Cutter. Oh yeah, you heard me right, Fury Cutter. It slaughtered my Chikorita. Increasing each turn, getting better and better, for Scyther to finish me off with Quick Attack, I think. I then went and trained the simple Pidgey and it still gave me a hard time! I believe it was three or four plus tries and I finally beat him. It's hilarious to look back at these days, but boy that was fun.

Yeah!, that scyther was just uncalled for, You would never expect a gym so early in the game to have one.

My level 7 pidgey Solo'd that gym with a few potions, He was level 15 when I left haha

I Started with tododile, he looked the toughest and the best of the three IMO, it was either that or go with a giant burning ferret or a weird mutated green thing with a leaf.

I hated Nintendo for that... I mean, Kanto got a huge fiery Dragon and an awesome looking armored Blue monster with CANNONS! and a Giant green Dinosaur that could Solar beam things to oblivion.

Yet Johto got nothing except a tough looking blue Yoshi with rabies

Hoenn got nothing as well except a strange but awesome kung-fu fire rooster wearing flame Pants.

Sinnoh got utter garbage, a moving island that can't defend it's self, a rabid monkey that someone lit on fire, and a failed Disney character/animal...

BREAKINGBEN
June 4th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Hmm... the most annoying Gym leaders... Well, to avoid leaving someone out, I'll go by Gen :D.

1st Gen- Red, Blue, and Yellow. Simple days when I knew absolutely nothing about the game. I usually started off with Charmander or Squirtle, then caught a Pikachu, so that eliminates the first three. Erika was just extremely annoying to get to, but easy to beat. Koga probably. He kept using Toxic and... GEEZ! It kept getting stronger... and stronger... and stronger. Then there was Muk... great. A big fat blob that knew Double Team, how fascinating.

2nd Gen- My favorite generation, and my first games. As BeachBoy said earlier, I did start out with Cyndaquil :D. The first four were pretty easy (except for Whitney and her dreaded Miltank), but then came Chuck. Was it annoying enough that A.) It took FOREVER just to reach his gym, battling through countless swimmers and fisherman (water types= :( for Cyndy), and B.) He was the FIGHTING Gym leader, which meant his Pokemon had ubernesses of the normal attacks. But, no. Nintendo HAD to make it more annoying by implementing Poliwrath. A water type, in a fighting gym, that knew both Hypnosis and Dynamicpunch. I think you can guess what happened after that. 40 levels later and WOW... my 5th badge :D! Hey, at least the training payed off *glares at Claire*.

3rd Gen- Once again, I chose the fire type. But since it was part fighting and knew double kick (happy face), Roxanne and Brawly were easy (I used Ralts too). Wattson was pretty easy too, so was Flannery, and Norman went down with a couple Double Kicks. So I'd have to say that Wallace/Juan were the most annoying. Once again, they had water types which made it tough on me, but then Whiscash came in and OOHH LOOK AT ME, I'M WATER AND GROUND! XP ELECTRIC NO WORK AGAINST ME! If you couldn't guess by now... I never had a grass type D:. But when I lost half of my Pokemon and most of my health, Milotic comes out. Now I can use Electric again... but stupid Water Pulse! It ALWAYS made me confused and I ALWAYS hit myself D:!!! Then when I DID finally hit it, it had ooby HP that woudln't go down! :(... That's it for them... but please, don't get me started on Glacia.

4th Gen- Eh, Diamond and Pearl was pretty straightforward. We all knew what to expect in this game, so I think that all the Gym leaders were equally annoying. No one really stood out to me :|.

Shadowfaith
June 4th, 2008, 06:11 AM
First Gen: Had to be Brock...yes the first gym leader totally owned me a few times and why because I loved Charmander! When these first came out I couldn't be bothered to train my Pokemon properly and so I just rushed in with Charmander and got PWNED! I hated Mankey so I didn't even have him and I the bug pokemon were useless that you go from the forest. I hated having to beat him every time. But then if that wasn't enough I would have Misty follow and of course my Charmeleon got owned yet again by that Starmie of hers! God I hated the both of them! It was only when I go older that I learnt to raise my Charmander until it evolved before going up against Brock and I learnt to use even the Pokemon I hated to defeated gym leaders, of course this meant using either Bellsprout or Onix to beat Misty because I could never get my hands on a Pikachu in Varidian forest XP But then the Fire Red/Leaf Green made my life easier with Charmander learning Metal Claw! Hah, I owned Brock XP

Second Gen: Whitney. God damn that Miltank! I started with Cindaquil, so I got past the first two with no problems, but then here she comes with her normal type Pokemon and completely trashes me with Miltank! Oh god, it was embarrassing, I didn't think I would ever get taken down by a normal type Pokemon, I never had before until second gen introduced a fat cow. (The Miltank, not Whitney.) I literally had to train up my Quilava for a while before I was able to take her out. Rollout gave me a pasting!

Third Gen: I started with Treeko, so I had a grass type instead this time. Everything seemed to be going fine until I get to the reaminig water gym at the end. Ice related moves did not go well with my Sceptile. I managed to beat him on my second go, but that was quite a long battle as well and it seemed he was harder the second time I played it through XP I know my Sceptile could take him down because he was a grass type, but one well placed ice move and he was down and out XP I hated that Kingdra of his ¬_¬

Fourth Gen: Was surprisingly Okay. Pinpulp was a really good choice =D

Alli
June 4th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Lets go by generation, shall we?

RBY: For all three, I will tell you now: Brock. Why Brock? I was the little kid who ran around with Charmander! Are there any grass and water-types a the beginning of the game? No, unless you chose Bulbasaur or Squirtle. But you know? I managed through. But lets get to Yellow. With a Pikachhu. Considering I had this when I was 6, what was I supposed to do? I never felt like reading. So, I never got past the gym trainer. That's right, folks. The gym trainer.

GSC: OMG. Chuck was the most annoying fat guy EVER. On Silver, I had no problem. I had all three starters(shut up). Crystal, on the other hand, all I could use was...Feralitgatr. And all that would hurt Poliwrath...was...Bite. With Water Gun, Bite, Ice Punch, and Attract as you're moveset, what can you do? All I had going for me was that Poliwrath was lovin' Aviex...and her Bite. What a masochist. Gold...well, lets just say me and my Meganium will have fun with this one.

RSE: Brawly. I hate him. Even with a Combusken on level 23 with Peck, Bulk Up can surely stand up to it, then smash me into the ground. Not even Ralts' Confusion would help me now. And lets not forget Emerald Tate and Liza. With a team like mine, I thought 'oh, no problem!' Wrong. Very wrong. Everybody except Sableye died. Luckily, I had a bajillion Revives. Yay Blaziken.

DP: Lets be honest here. No one. That's right. No one. I've become a smarter trainer throughout the years. I know now. Foolish mistakes shant be made anymore. So, no one. Either I'm really smart, or they're losing their touch. But, I guess I'll go ahead and say...Maylene. No one should have Lucario that early in the game. But, it fell to Infernape(yes, I had one. That's called training) very quickly.

Noah Ridgewood
June 4th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Probably, the hardest gyms for me would be:

Yellow Version: Brock. I had a Pikachu, and only a Pikachu. I didn't know how to do anything, since that was the first game I ever got, so I was left in the wind. I remember, though this was so many years back, I kept trying to beat Brock over and over and over again. Failed every time. It was rather a shame, really because I was what? Five years old back then and I kept losing to the same guy. Talk about something to lose your self-esteem when it came to games, that guy was brutal. Why they put him first in the game, I'll never know. Especially with the fact that the only wild Pokemon, as far as I can remember, around Pewter City were all normal, and flying types. Along with a few Metapod. I don't remember how, exactly, I beat him, but I know for a fact that he was the hardest.
Red and Blue Version: Due to being able to start off with Bulbasaur, I chose him. The first two gyms, so easy. Had a difficult time with Misty, but stormed right on through. But by the time Koga came around, that's when things started to get difficult. So annoying! Everyone else in his gym had psychic types but him. I was expecting, though I've read the sign, that he'd come out with Psychic types, since I never fight Sabrina until I beat Koga, just because I like Sabrina better and think she's the coolest of the Kanto gym leaders (-- and I was very fond of her). Anyway, those moves were hard on my whole team. I remember, I formed my team based on Ash's team (and a few of my favorites). I don't remember the exact team, but I know it was very difficult facing him. Toxic. Back then that was a killer move, still is, but back then it seemed like it was stronger, which it probably was. That was the move that destroyed me until I decided to get a Kadabra and.. *sigh* go to Saffron City to face both the "fighting gym" and Sabrina.
Silver, Gold and Crystal: I had started off, like a few others, with a Chikorita. I had chose it, due to the fact that I wanted to keep my team, yet again, based on Ash's. So, I start my journey throughout Johto with the Chikorita. It evolves, and then reaches a Maganium. I reach Claire. Although she's one of my favorite Gym Leaders of all time, and was pretty.. well, attractive, I had a tough time. I know, I know, it's odd to be attracted to a small sprite, but I was. That was when I was young and nieve, though. So excuse me. XD Anyway, I go into battle, and it whips out my team two times. That's when I first saw a Kingdra, and that's when Kingdra became a must have on my team. So, I went searching for Seadra, only to find that I had to have to trade with someone to get it to evolve (because Seadra had been caught holding a Dragon Fang.. er Scale. (one of those)) Anyway, I never got the Kingdra, and that's that. Since I didn't know much about Dragon types, I didn't know they were weak against ice. So despite having found many ice types in the ice cave, never once did I say "I want one". So, had to face them all head on. That was really tough, and I don't remember how I won. XD
Ignore all that ^
After thinking it over, I'll have to say that Whitney (sorry Jeremy XD) was the most annoying gym leader in Johto. She was probably the toughest one I had faced. Like I said in the spoiler (if you've read it --only reason I'm keeping it in here is because it took me forever to type that and I don't want it to go to waste), I had started off with the lovable grass type. I was very fond of them, and wanted to keep up with Ash's team. When I got to Whitney, I was expecting an easy win seeing as how all but one of the gym trainers had easy to beat Sentret. I go against her, and then I lose humiliatingly. I ended up having to make a whole new team. Since this was one of the few towns that had "strong" wild Pokemon, that were around the level of Whitney's Clifairy, I went searching for some. I ended up finding no good Pokemon and rollout, which I taught to my Quilava (traded with my brother, since he never used his Gold version) and then with that done, I beat Whitney easily. But it took many tries to finally get the job done. Then she goes and cries. I thought I won, I thought I had the badge, so I went to continue on my journey only to find out that I didn't get anything [retarded, I know. XD]. I go back, get what's needed, and go fight the Sudowoodo.
Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald: Having been attracted to both Claire and Sabrina, surely I would become attracted to another, and I did. The elegant, Winona. Her team of flying types was surprisingly hard. No details about it though, sadly.
Diamond and Pearl: I found the Sinnoh gym leaders all surprisingly easy and not at all annoying. It wasn't really until the Elite Four when things started to get annoying. I started off with Turtwig (the first round playing the game - ended up restarting after not making it past the Elite Four). But since I have to choose one, it'd be Maylene. Only due to that drain punch! And with that said, that ends my rant.

In order from most annoying to less annoying from these listed, I'd have to say:
Brock
Whitney
Koga
Maylene
Winona

Snivi
June 4th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Bugsy - I just never liked him(or was it a boyish looking girl? XD)

Mitchman
June 4th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Hell broke loose when I lost 100 times to these specified leaders:
Maylene,whitney,jasmine,giovanni,blue,bugsy,sunnyshore dude,and kate and tate. The twins of mosdeep stopped me from beatin emerald so I think tose 2 count as the worst.

BeachBoy
June 4th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Yeah!, that scyther was just uncalled for, You would never expect a gym so early in the game to have one.

My level 7 pidgey Solo'd that gym with a few potions, He was level 15 when I left haha

You beat Bugsy with a level seven Pidgey that only knows tackle and sand attack? D: Wow, that makes me feel... low. XD Well, I guess recently we should go by generation, and due to the fact I only did the second, and because those two were the hardestmost annoying I had ever faced. I do the other three. ;D

→ First generation: Blue versionhttp://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1143/gsctrainer10wy2.gif
→ Misty

Many people say Brock was the hardest and most annoying in the first generation, well not for me really, I guess it was my Mankey and luck, I don't remember exactly. I lost to him the first time, but got him the second time around and he really wasn't 'annoying'. I started off with Charmander in generation one, so of course he was hard, but Misty was much much harder. Why was she so annoying? The fact water beats fire. :/ I had a Charmeleon by the time I reached her, I didn't have a Pikachu or really any other weapon to combat her squad. During the trainers I fought, I found I was going to be a severe disadvantage, so I trained a little, and felt pretty confident going into the match. I say Staryu for the first time in my Pokélife. Very difficult with water gun just eating Charmeleon's health like no tomorrow, I use some potions and such and defeat it by the skin of my teeth. To meet the oh so terrifying... Starmie. >>; This Pocket Monster was the epitome of difficult and annoying, I couldn't touch it, let allow it's Bubblebeam owned me six ways to Sunday. I trained so hard for Starmie to kick my Pocket Monster to the curb many many times. So, eventually I train really really hard. And sacrifice all my Pokémon to get to Starmie with Charmeleon fully fresh. We battle fiercely and I get it to around two HP, then Misty uses a hyper potion (I think it was hyper, can't remember) And Starmie owns me yet again. Misty wasn't as bad as Jasmine, for Jasmine has Thunder wave, Supersonic and other 'annoying' factors. Misty was simply difficult and annoying type wise. After that match I came back and won as she didn't use the potion the next time around. (Thank god she didn't. XD)

→ Second generation: Gold

Read this post, (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3642195&postcount=14) or just scroll up some. XD

Bugsy - I just never liked him(or was it a boyish looking girl? XD)

Oh my god, yes, I'm not the only one! And yeah, I thought he was a girl at first, but actually a guy. O_o

→ Third generation: Sapphirehttp://img254.imageshack.us/img254/432/rstrainer77dy0.png
→ Tate & Liza

When I first played the third generation, it was my friend's game. He started with Torchic too. By the time I reached Mossdeep, I was already getting into the swing of things, not that many tough gym battles, everything running smoothly it seemed. I had a high level Blaziken and some HM slaves, Blaze really did all the work, that was my friend's idea of Pocket Monsters, the first one does all the work. XD Anyway, after having an extremely difficult time finding out how to get there. By the time I reached them I was surprised it was a double battle. I had a couple of revives here and there, but knowing they were psychic made me feel a bit intimidated. The battle was a stall war to put it simply. Lunatune using hypnosis to knock most of my Pocket Monsters out of commission, and calm mind wasn't helping either. I had to use all the potions and revives I had just to keep up, not only that, I had no clue at the time how to defeat them. I didn't understand their typing and was throwing not very effective attacks often. Eventually it grew into a match of Blaziken vs. both Solrock and Lunatune and I simply lost due to the weird fact the gym leaders used hyper potions and full restores like I had never seen before. I believe they used at least two to three plus. :O I had to go back and train, came back into another stall war and won just because they ran out of PP and struggled, one of the weirdest ways to earn a badge too. ;D

Those twins in Emerald, at Mosdeep? I can't remember but they definitly caught me off guard, everyone else was...too easy.
Agreed, those two definitely caught me off guard. >>;

→ Fourth generation: Diamond

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1319/dptr156dw1.png
→ Candice

The fourth generation brought yet another year of the level rate being lowered, which in all honesty, made the Gym Leaders worse, or any trainer for that matter. I really didn't struggle with any of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders, but Candice was an annoying one. I had just reached Snowpoint City after that horrific blizzard (aka walk the speed of a snail) Realized I had to beat the gym to continue on with the storyline... It took me hours to figure those snowballs out honestly. ;; That kinda ticked me off by the time I got to her. During the battle, I had Empoleon set to wipe her clean with steal type moves. (I think it was metal claw) So, everything is usual until she got tons of luck and I miss countless times. Only to get hit hard by wood hammer over and over. I think use my remaining pocket monsters to defeat her, but she was annoying for the reason she was really lucky in the match.

So, yeah, those are my most annoying Gym Leaders by generation. Wow, I put too much effort into these. o_o;

destinedjagold
June 4th, 2008, 07:36 AM
the only annoying gym for me is Whitney, 'cause of her Miltank... >.<
also, Bugsy's Scyther was pretty er, weak, I brought along a Mareep with me though... :\

carter756978
June 4th, 2008, 07:39 AM
whitney and falkner, because i always started with cyndaquil. falkner taught his pokemon mud-slap and whitney's miltank had rollout

vano-m
June 4th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Sabina (it was 1st league)

Glaceon_
June 4th, 2008, 07:52 AM
whitney and falkner, because i always started with cyndaquil. falkner taught his pokemon mud-slap and whitney's miltank had rollout

I always countered Mud-Slap with Hoothoot. XD

I actually remember Whitney being a pain, as well. Her Miltank surprisingly laid down the law of Normal types.. D:
But because of that is why I (kind of) liked her. XD

.Bastion
June 4th, 2008, 08:27 AM
I like the way beachboy set his up, so I'll do mine the same way. XD

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr117.png

Generation I

Yeah it's gotta be Misty. Her Starmie was tough to beat, especially because I usually picked Charmander or Squirtle for my starter DX. First Staryu would weaken my pokemon and Starmie would kill them off quickly. Even when I caught a Pikachu, Starmie made quick work of it. I had to train alot before I could finally beat her and her hotness XD

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gsctrainer19.gif

Generation II

Whitney. Morty came a close second though. Like BeachBoy, I was the Chikorita player. Even though Whitney didn't have type advantage, Bayleef didn't have anything good to use on Miltank. Rollout was death. Even though its a lame move, it always seemed like she hardly ever missed. And then Milk Drink kept it alive even more.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr028.png

Generation III

Liza and Tate. Every time I got to these two, I always found my team underlevelled and they had at least one attack that was super effective against one of mine. I hated when Claydol spammed Earthquake. Probably the toughest out of their team.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr154.png

Generation IV

I didn't think there was a truly annoying gym leader in this generation. The rest weren't difficult at all except for maybe Fantina. Her Drifblim and Mismagius were quite annoying and looking back, I'm not sure what my strategy was against them. XD

o.necromancer.o
June 4th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Whitney pissed me off to no end. I hate that freaking miltank and her stupid clefairy kept putting me to sleep.

fade101
June 4th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Whitney pissed me off to no end. I hate that freaking miltank and her stupid clefairy kept putting me to sleep.Dude, i know how you feel... *sob*
LOL!! Number one most annoying gym leader award goes to WHITNEY!!!

Renneh
June 4th, 2008, 08:56 AM
For me, it has been, since the first time I played Silver years and years ago, Clair. Sure, she was difficult when it came to the actual battle (what with Kingdra and all), but then she had to go and send you into the Dragon's Den to get one stupid item to prove your "worth" to her (or, in Crystal, take a test to do the same thing), as if kicking her tail in the Pokemon battle wasn't enough like it was for every other Gym Leader ever (even Whitney).

Definitely agree. Complete sore loser and as I'm lazy, I really wasn't too happy.

Whitney, I don't mind so much, I didn't have a huge problem defeating her.

The gym leaders I probably had the hardest time defeating was Liza and Tate, I even went out and got a new pokemon and trained it up to thrash them, one that there pokemon had a general weakness against, can't remember what it was now though, so long ago.

meee its all about meeee
June 4th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Juan He Ice Beamed The Mess Out Of Me And Since I Get The Fire Starter Everytime And Love My Dragons And Also Had A Armaldo It Was Hell [btw that's not a swear word so ha] I Almost Got Pawned But Luckly I Had My Handy Dandy Rayquaza Who Took Him Out

xiraiya
June 4th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Definitely agree. Complete sore loser and as I'm lazy, I really wasn't too happy.

Whitney, I don't mind so much, I didn't have a huge problem defeating her.

The gym leaders I probably had the hardest time defeating was Liza and Tate, I even went out and got a new pokemon and trained it up to thrash them, one that there pokemon had a general weakness against, can't remember what it was now though, so long ago.

I think a few of the Johto gyms just had certain Pokemon for the only reason of snapping you back into reality so people realized they were probably under leveled/unprepared for the next part of the game.

That Miltank whitney had was useful for that, and Claire's Kingdra gave people an unexpected taste of what the elite four was going to be like.

Liza & Tate was by far in my opinion, was the best designed gym battle of the third generation, their AI was really smart and slightly annoying if you didn't have a dark type of any kind.

sirboulevard
June 5th, 2008, 12:52 AM
I liked Whitney, but she used to pissed me off so much. I had to play through Gold 3 times to figure out the best strategy to beat her: Leveling up to over level 23.

The Gym Leaders I despise are from Generation IV. Maylene irritated me to no end. Seriously? A Lucario? She made me hate Veilstone for nearly a month. I also hated Fantina because she is irritating. She abandons her Gym, shes a Coordinator (and a very poor one at that) not to mention she doesnt seem to understand anything in battle (seriously pay close attention to her dialog in game). To be honest I like a lot of Gym Leaders because they are pretty cool people and they are good for leveling up.

Lash
June 5th, 2008, 01:30 AM
In Yellow, Brock. It took me a couple tries to defeat him.
In GSC, Whitney's Miltank seriously tested my patience.
RBY's annoying leaders were Brawly, Norman, and Tate&Liza. They had some tough Pokemon.
DP is Maylene. Lucario is a tough cookie.

And there is my list of annoying gym leaders. For everything else, theres MasterCard®

Superjub
June 5th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Whys everyone picking on clair?
I liked her. :\
I dont know why, guess she was the only dragon gym-leader and all. Though she is a sore loser XD
But th one I hated (not annoying) was definitely:http://farm1.static.flickr.com/196/474933338_b9b5d73c42.jpg
God, nintendo. You have reached a new low. What were you thinking? A strange large guy in a costume. This is the only gym leader I have issues with. i'd rather see pokemon greens Mew than see him.

Anyway, most annoying was definitely: http://www.totalpokemon.com/images/game/red-blue/artwork/pkmnrby_misty.gif God she was annoying on pokemon red. Especially the first time I played it and only trained charmander. I had to evolve it to Charizard to beat her :\

AJ™
June 5th, 2008, 11:31 AM
*Points to tate and liza*
I hate them,
i couldn't finish Emerald because of them, so i just transfered to pal park :)

Gummy
June 5th, 2008, 11:59 AM
For Yellow version, it was definitely Brock. Seriously, they give you ONE choice for a starter and it happens to be weak against the first gym leader. And if that wasn't enough, the Pokemon at the beginning of the game don't stand much of a chance against Brock either. I honestly don't remember how I got through that one.

ChuBoy
June 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I remeber how I couldn't stand Whitney. Her miltank is probably the most annoying Gym leader pokemon.

Konvict
June 5th, 2008, 12:31 PM
@ Gummy

Brock goes down easily if you catch a Nidoran and make it learn Double Kick. Mine even evolved into Nidorina afterwards.

Anyway...

My pick is Tate & Liza. Little ****s massacred half my team before my Azumarill could kill theirs.

jammi567
June 6th, 2008, 03:06 AM
The Gym Leader i hate the most was Witney, certainly when i was first playing the game.

shiraume
June 6th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Tate and Liza REALLY caught me offguard. I had a tough time because I don't think I had a strong enough Dark-type Pokemon to take them on with.

I don't have any problems with Candice, but it's her stupid gym that tore my brains apart trying to figure out how to smash those snowballs.

xiraiya
June 7th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Wow it's interesting learning who had trouble with which Gym leaders.

You see people say they struggled with such and such Gym Leader and you just think "How could you struggle with that?"

I guess everyones differences are due to favorite pokemon & what they train...

I just finished the Third Gym in Pearl, the little fighting Kid... My Kadabra had a field day in that place completely slaughtering her minions and that Lucario she has, I always love fighting Gyms because 99% of the time i have either a psychic or Flying Pokemon in my party so you kind of just walk away wondering where the challenge was.

4th Gym is the crazy looking water guy right? I'm pretty sure My Luxray will have fun with him after looking in the Prima book what Pokemon he uses...

Jorah
June 7th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Either Watson in Emerald (I bought Sapphire and was shocked at how easy he is to defeat) with the Manetric, Liza and Tate in Emerald (again, I was surprised at how ridicuously weak they were in Sapphire) with the Xatu and Claydol combo or Whitney with the Rollouting Miltank. I had to try loads of times to beat those people. Whitney was probably the worst because she was early in the game so you really don't have much chance to level up a whole team then, you'd probably have to stick with your starter or get out a weak one and Sand Attack it or Growl it and use it as a "sacrifice" haha...If she was later, Rollout probably wouldn't be a problem at all.

Revise Librarian
June 7th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Whitney is the most annoying. Coinsidently her Clefairy was female and kept using attract on my male pokemon. They were unable to attack but when the Clefairy was taken down easily by my female pokemon, that "miltank" continuously used moves that I hoped it wouldn't use. Though I defeated Whitney, she is the most annoying.

zaussome
June 7th, 2008, 12:54 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pookachu
June 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Brock & Misty, because I always started with Charmander. :/ For Brock...had to rely on Pokémon caught in Viridian Forest to win, and vs Misty, I would catch some Oddish/Bellsprouts and evolve them D:

Oh yea, once I evolved my starter into Charizard before challenging Brock. <_<

Raiph
June 7th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I'd have 2 say whitney. Her miltank is a bi***.

Milnivri
June 8th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Tate and Liza. 2-on-2 gym battle AAAAAH

Even with a Swampert who knew Surf and Muddy Water which attacks both Rock-type enemies, their Psychic was really annoying. And Solrock's Fire Blast (he has it, right?)

Whitney wasn't that hard, you can get a traded Machop which can train fast and literally own her lor.

jaggy101
June 8th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I dont realy know i havn't been on my gold for a while but i think it would be Gardenia from Pearl as i chose Piplup for my starter and i had no clue the Flying type was there weakness so it took a while *Blushes*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 14th, 2008, 06:01 AM
The rollouting Miltank, its soo annoying. Yes thats Whitney btw, I had to level up my Pokemon 10 levels higher than her Miltank to KO that Pokemon. She was the most Move abuser ever

:t354:TG

cooltrainer_aj17
June 14th, 2008, 02:39 PM
the second gym leader in johto (forgot her name...) she kept using rollover to critical hit my pokes DX

Saltare.
June 14th, 2008, 03:20 PM
most annoying? I'd have to say Norman (emerald) even though he is your dad, he is still annoying.

Katnip
June 15th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Fantina. I think she's really that weird guy from the Emerald Battle Frontier. Same hair, just a dress and some sucky French words thrown in. Which is why I call her a 'he'

Azonic
June 15th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I haven't played Gold, Silver, or Crystal because the internal battery in my Silver game dies out repetitively, so it seems as if I have no say in this thread about the Johto Region (however I am playing through ShinyGold). It seems as if the majority agrees that Whitney of Goldenrod City is the most annoying gym leader, and I am working through Falkner as of now and I have yet to experience Whitney's battle style. In the games and regions that I have played through, I will let my opinion be known. In Kanto of the games FireRed and LeafGreen, I really thought all of the gym leaders were pretty easy to beat. If I had to choose, it would have to be Koga of Fuschia City or Giovanni of Viridian City. Koga's poison inducing status tactics can wear down your Pokemon incredibly fast, making your Pokemon extremely easy to beat. His poison pokemon were also very bulky and annoying. Giovanni was pretty strong in terms of power. His pokemon did a huge amount of damage to my team since most of the time my team was extremely weak to ground type attacks. In Hoenn of the games Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, I had a strong opinion that Norman of Petalburg City and Winona of Fortree city. Slaking was very bulky, not to mention he had two of them. I didn't use the Truant Protect combination to beat Norman, so Slaking kept dealing massive amounts of damage to my team. Winona's Altaria really ticked me off too. Dragon Dance from Altaria helped it do massive damage to my team, and after the speed boost, none of my very fastest Pokemon could outspeed Altaria. Dragon Dance gave Altaria a huge poost in it's STAB move Dragon Claw. 120 base power empowered by Dragon Dance's 1.5 boost each time. Altaria was bulky too so even if I did manage to survive a Dragon Claw, I couldn't get a really good hit in Altaria. Full Restores annoy me all the time. In Sinnoh of the games Diamond and Pearl, I am agreeing with the majority and say that Fantina was the most annoying gym leader. Why? Mismagius was incredibly hard to take down, but she was mostly annoying because of Drifblim. Drifblim had Aftermath, and I had barely any special attacks on my team. At common points I forget that Drifblim actually carried Aftermath, and that had costed me my strongest Pokemon. Drifblim was extremely bulky, too. Fantina used Full Restore on Drifblim, which caused me to throw my DS onto the ground. Drifblim's large HP stat was hard to take down, and I had to take it down twice thanks to full restore. In short, my candidates are...

Koga of Fuschia City, specializing in Poison types. (status, bulky opponents)
Giovanni of Viridian City, specializing in ground types. (hard-hitting opponents)
Norman of Petalburg City, specializing in Normal types. (bulky, hard hitting opponents)
Winona of Fortree city, specializing in Flying types. (bulky, hard-hitting opponents)
Fantina of Veilstone City, specializing in Ghost types. (bulky stall Pokemon, status)

Usagi-Chan~
June 15th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Gen II:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/d8/SpriteWhitney.gif
Whteney:
I don't hate her, but she constently spammed me with rollout. She also metronmed me, I used my Quilava, and the metronome was Water Gun, how lovely -.-.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/c/cd/SpriteChuck.gif

Chuck:
He was not as much annoying as horrible. His poliwhirl is what annoyed me, with the Water gun I barely beat him with a level 5 Tyrouge >.>.

Gen III:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/2f/SpriteFlannery.png
Flannery:

I started with Treeko, then I Sceptile I beat her with pound, but she used a Max Revive so I had to use Struggle.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/41/SpriteWinona.png
Winona:

Again Sceptile=NO against Altaria, Barly Killed it and Tropius.

dragonfyre173
June 15th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Raikazu practically summed all of my hardest Gym Leaders up for me! Kinda creepy..

Horyo
June 15th, 2008, 05:07 PM
The current one is Gardenia. I started with piplup which evolved into prinplup but she STILL beat me because of that weight-dependent move.

ARGH.

Even my staravia was taken down by her, I'm not sure HOW, but she put quite a hurting on me before I took her down.

Skip Shot
June 15th, 2008, 09:57 PM
I don't have a DS, so I haven't played D/P (sobs), but I do have annyoing gym leaders from hte other 3 gyms:

Gen 1: Koga
Koga is freakin annoying in yellow you are cruising through the first four gyms who go up to lvl 30 right? Then you get to Koga with lvl 35s. AND HIS FIRST POKEMON IS A LEVEL 51 VENOMOTH! I got creamed by him 15 times before I was able to barely beat him with kadabra

Gen 2: Morty
Psychic and Dark types are hard to come buy at this point in the game. So I pretty much cruise through the haunters and gastlys with a few surfs from poliwag, then Morty brings out a Gengar who practically kills everyone besides my noctowl, then its a battle of hypnosis exchanges and dream eater/ confusion. I only won because noctowl woke up and used confusion before gengar could use dream eater. That was the only gen 2 gym leader I had trouble with.

Gen 3: Winona
Winona's a flying type gym leader, right? I waltz in with a lvl 40 Manectric and Blaziken, ready to kill her- which I do, up to her Altaria. Altaria killed me cuz I couldn't put any damage on it with pokemon weak against it. I eventually had to go train up a Graveler to beat her. SOOOOOOOOOOOO Annoying

Jabunks
June 23rd, 2008, 06:58 PM
Ok, let's do it like this (I decided to do this because i coudn't beat koga in FR xD)

Most annoying Pokemon of Gymleader, and or Elite four/Champion member of the GBA Games...

Post Like this

Gen:
Person:
Pokemon:
Reason:

Ex: (Mine)
Gen: FR/LG
Person: Koga
Pokemon: Muk
Reason: Incredibly high HP, Minimize, Acid armor... BARGH!

Lt. Silver
June 23rd, 2008, 10:38 PM
I destroyed Koga with a level 46 Primape

Ninja Caterpie
June 24th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Gen: E
Person: Wallace
Pokemon: Kingdra
Reason: Double Team. Enough said?

I...Hated...this...guy's...DT...
And Full Restores.
My Sceptile was...what? 4 levels higher? And I failed to beat it...X.X...

Guitar God in Training
June 26th, 2008, 06:31 AM
My personal worst is Tate and Liza's Claydol in Emerald but most gym leaders are way too easy in game. If you have a type advantage and resistance to their moves you can take them out easily, even when their pokemon have higher levels.

JollyRoger25
June 26th, 2008, 10:04 AM
I hated Winona, man her flying types, and that Altaria that she has is killer, ecspecially sence I started with Treeko, and when i got there it was a Sceptile, but still. But now I have a excellent team, so take that previously better Gym Leader!!!!!

Jabunks
June 26th, 2008, 12:04 PM
at that time, my mankey was level 25 :(
I destroyed Koga with a level 46 Primape

♣Gawain♣
June 27th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Mine's Flannery... Especially my starter is Treeko. Although my Sceptile's 37, Torkoals Attract and Overheat somewhat's annoying. Liza and Tate's fine with me, especially I have a Pokemon that have Surf.

Sushi.
June 27th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Gen: E
Person: Brawly
Pokemon: Makuhata (can't spell >_<)
Reason: Brawly keeps using Berry's on his pokemon many times ARGH!!! It took a long time to defeat him.

AceTrainerNicole
June 27th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Gen: III
Person: Norman
Pokemon: Slaking
Reason: I never liked the gen III fighting types, so always had to train ages to beat him

GKS
June 27th, 2008, 09:10 AM
I think I said this before someplace, but...
Brawly (however it is spelled) in Emerald is annoying.

He has pretty strong Pokemon for the second gym and his last Pokemon is the killer. Plus, he uses items on it and the moveset is pretty good too.

No other gym gives me any more trouble than this one.

Wish
June 27th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Gen: II
Person: Whitney
Pokemon: Miltank
Reason: Attract + Rollout killed me fast. x_x I remember my hard struggles. :\

JollyRoger25
June 27th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah, now that I think about it, Whitney gave me and my Quilava a tough time, really, really tough time.

Senjistar
June 27th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Whitney she has been metioned so she is obviously pretty hard. Of course when I played G/S/C I was little. Also I didnt know much about battling then, so that could be it.

Apathetic_Yen
June 27th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Whitney's Miltank. rollout+rollout+rollout+rollout=pwns

JollyRoger25
June 27th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Nooo, No me and my Psychiatrist have put the evilness of Whitney behind us, no not the nightmares, NOT AGAIN!!!!!

Ninja Caterpie
June 27th, 2008, 03:49 PM
OH GOD!!!
I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT BEAST!!!
IT'S A MURDERER
AAAHHHHHHH!!!!
-runs around screaming-

JollyRoger25
June 27th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Nooo, noooo. <crawles in corner and huddles in a fetal position>

Feuer
June 27th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Ahh, yes the most annoying Gym Leader/Elite Four Member.

Game/Title:Emerald
Person:Champion Wallace
Pokemon:Milotic
Reason:Overkill, I couldn't even get this to Yellow and when I Crit'ed it to red, Full Restore and there goes my Blaziken. Revive Blaziken, Hydro Pump from Milotic, Critical Hit, gone. Brings out Salamence and after like 10 hits, I've defeated Milotic and the rest of his team.

The_G'
June 27th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Juan's Kingdra. His only useful pokemon.

Ninja Caterpie
June 28th, 2008, 03:23 AM
In FR/LG, I found them all quite easy :)
xD
In G/S/C, the crybaby girl made me cry...
-eyes water-

BeachBoy
June 28th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Thread like this back over in Pokémon General. So, I'll put my post over there here, and use your format. XDhttp://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9761/gsctrainer20ub2.gif
→ Jasmine

One of the most annoying Gym Leaders to me was "The Steel-Clad Defense Girl". Otherwise known as Jasmine of Olivine City. No, not due to the fact you had to find her in the Sparkling Lighthouse and help the Ampharos, I like the side trips. ;D The main reason? The introduction of steel type in the second generation, and her beloved Steelix. Majority of trainers selected Cyndaquil, to get Typhlosion, so they had no problem wiping Jasmine off the face of the earth with fire. However, I'm one of those Chikorita Johto players, at the point of reaching Jasmine, I didn't even have Meganium yet, I still had Bayleef. XD Not only that, I didn't have the sufficient knowledge as to what was super effective against Steel types. All of my Pokémon were leveled around the upper twenties, early thirties. (Yeah, I used all the money I had those days to keep me going on potions, etc) So, why did I have such a rough time with her? An annoying reason in fact... Supersonic, so basically by the time I defeated the two Magnemites, most of my Pokémon were thunder waved and paralyzed and hurt plenty by confusion. So, how fun is it we're all crippled and meet a giant Steelix for the first time to get crushed to bits by Iron Tail and Rock Throw. 8D It was lovely! This was the scenario when I attempted to defeat Jasmine countless times, I eventually trained everyone into mid thirties and luck was still on her side with confusion knocking me out of commission many times for Steelix to wipe me out. After losing to Jasmine numerous times, I simply trained like a mad man (Which payed off for later Gym Leaders as well) and finally defeated her. It was toughest, and the most annoying Gym Leader I had ever faced since Misty of Kanto. Jasmine remains to this day the hardest and most annoying Gym Leader I ever faced.

In your format;

→ Gen: II
→ Person: Jasmine
→ Pokémon: Steelix & Magenemite duo (They all played a role)
→ Reason: bad luck with confusion and par, to be wiped out by Steelix

Smarties-chan
June 28th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Since this has turned into a discussion about all the games, not just the GBA ones, I'm moving this to Pokémon General.

261Poochyena
June 28th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Tate and Liza in Pokemon Emerald

.Eevee-Chan
June 28th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Gen:D/P
Person:Cynthia
Pokemon:Milotic
Reason:It's super high defense and hydro pump almost made me lose!

Ausaudriel
June 28th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Merging this into an existing thread about sucky gym leaders. ;D

Ausaudriel
June 28th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Merging this into an existing thread about sucky gym leaders. ;D

Chimchar 9
June 28th, 2008, 05:56 PM
well lets think maybe whitney or well i cant think of anyone else accept from whitney from her milktank well milktanks hardest move is rollout it just kills my pokemon so i put them in the daycare

dark_Uxie
June 29th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Mine are these
R/B/Y:Giovonni
G/S/C:Whitney
R/S/E:Tate and Lisa
D/P/P:The 7th gym leader the ice type one forgot her name XD.

Eagledawn
June 29th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Let's see...
R/B/Y/FR/LG: Brock and Misty were pure evil because I always go with Charmander. Don't recall how I beat them, but it was sheer luck.
G/S/C/: Whitney was the worst. Stupid little crybaby killed my Quilava with her stupid Miltank's stupid Rollout. x_x
R/S/E: Umm, Norman had it in for me. Lost about 10 times before I finally managed to paralyze his Slaking and got lucky when it didn't Facade me to death. Then I just killed it with whatever move would be most effective. XD Tate and Liza were hard, also, because I used Blaziken and none of my Pokemon were strong against Psychic types.
D/P: They were all equally easy, 'nuff said. All of them.

MrCarter504
June 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
The hardest gyms for me was Brock in Kanto , Whitney in Johto , Juan in Hoen and Roark in Sinnoh...... and if i could pick a champion that was hard it would be Red in Gold version lol

vano-m
June 30th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Sabrina , gym leader from Kanto