View Full Version : Little Quiz
June 5th, 2008, 02:48 AM
Best answer get's a free Alamos Darkrai UT.
You have just had a family meeting and your parents have given you the job of being in charge of recycling. List 12 things...
June 5th, 2008, 02:55 AM
This seems to belong in Wireless Trade, so off it goes. Local mods, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
June 5th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I just don't wanna pass my 3 trade thread limit ...
June 5th, 2008, 03:27 AM
what are we supposed to be listing exactly
June 5th, 2008, 03:29 AM
You have just had a family meeting and your parents have given you the job of being in charge of recycling.
What would you do if your were...
June 5th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Says list 12 things,
That from the meeting or do ya mean list 12 things to recycle around the house?
cause it can work either way lol
June 5th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Well, things regards recycling. I'm now changing it to 6...
June 5th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Here's 13 for ya lol
1) Old News Papers
2) Plastic Bottles
3) Glass Bottles
4) Garden Waste(Compost Bin)
5) Tin Cans
6) Old Magazines
7) Tea Bags(as gross as it sounds ppl dry them and reuse them)
8) Old Veggies from Fridge(Again Compost Bin)
9) Bubble Bath(Instead of having 10 bottles half empty have 5 full)
10) Yogurt Pots(Ya can make them into them bird feeder things)
11) Beer/Pop Cans
12) Ice Lollie Sticks(hehe make em into something or recyle)
13) Just to add some fun, Grannies Denture fix tubes!
June 5th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Well, things you can DO. Not things you can clean...
June 5th, 2008, 03:41 AM
You really should be more clear when making threads like this lol.
Know you wanted 6 now but have 12 lol
1) Start a Compost Bin in Garden
2) Take Tin cans to the local collection point
3) Put Glass bottles in the local Glass Collection Bin
4) Refuse Carrier Bags you get from Supermarket
5) Donate old clothes & toys to schools instead of throwing them away
6) reuse envelopes By sticking labels over the address you can reuse envelopes. Alternatively, old envelopes can be used as scrap paper to make notes on.
7) Reuse news paper for Packaging things for moving or sending in post, Saves money on bubble wrap and secures the item.
8) Wash out Jars and reuse them to hold other things rather then throwing them away.
9) Rechargeable batteries can be reused many times before they need throwing away, opposed to regular batteries that create unnecessary waste.
10)Have a car-boot sale and get rid of some unwanted items. Other people may find a use for them, plus it gives you the opportunity to earn some extra cash.
11)After mowing your lawn, instead of throwing the grass cuttings away, leave them in your garden. The nutrients from the cuttings go back into the soil and act as a fertiliser.
12) Old clothes - can be made into other textile items such as cushion covers or teapot cosies.(ewww)
June 5th, 2008, 04:53 AM
- Drink cans to the local shop so they can reuse them.
- Old papers so they can be remade.
- Carrier bags from shops.
- Milk bottles if you get your milk delivered etc.
- Old clothes to the charity shops.
- Old magazines to the doctors and stuff so people can read them while they wait.
- Old toys to the homeless, or orphanage shelters.
- When you skin potatoes and etc for cooking, if you have a garden, put all that stuff in the compost to help it grow naturally.
- Jam pots and coffee jars etc reuse to hold stuff.
- Cardboard boxes reuse to put stuff in storage in the attic or basement.
That's all I can think of.
June 5th, 2008, 06:26 AM
im not really sure what ur asking....like list the things that u can do working at a recycling facility or just recycling around the house? idk, it just seems very vague to me.